求助老鹰乐队有一首歌啦啦啦dj舞曲,歌词有一句听起来是"doesn't have it"!

英语翻译老鹰乐队,很经典的那首take it easy,看了英文的歌词,有很多地方用的是俚语,请问谁有翻译的歌词,或哪位英语大牛翻译一下吧,)
杀害尊亲属罪
take it easy Well,I've been running down the road我已行到路的尽头tryin' to loosen my load.努力想卸掉心头重负I've got seven women on my mind:我的心里有七位女人four that wanna' hold me,四位想把我留在她们身边two that wanna' stone me,两位恨得要扔我石头and one says she's a friend of mine.还有一位说她是我的朋友Take it easy.放轻松Take it easy.放轻松Don't let the sound of your own wheels不要让你心里回响的声音之轮drive you crazy.使你疯狂make you crazy.使你疯狂Lighten up while you still can在你还可以的时候轻松应对一切吧don't even try to understand.甚至不要去穷究追问Just find a place to make your stand,and只需找到你的立足之地,然后Take it easy.放轻松Well,I was standin' on a corner我站在一个角落里in Winslow,Arizona,在Arizona的Winslowsuch a fine sight to see.在看一幅美景It's a girl,my Lord是一个女孩,我的上帝啊in a flatbed Ford,在一辆敞篷福特里slowin' down to take a look at me.缓速经过看了我一眼Come on,baby...过来呀,亲爱的Don't say maybe...不要说也许I gotta' know if your sweet loveis gonna' save me.我知道你甜蜜的爱情可以拯救我We may lose and we may win,我们或聚或离but we'll never be here again.但是永不能再邂逅此地So,open up by climbin' in,so所以敞开心灵接受我Take it easy.放轻松Well,I've been running down the road,我已行到路的尽头tryin' to loosen my load.努力想卸掉心头重负Got a world of trouble on my mind.烦乱的世界缠绕在我的心头I'm lookin' for a lover,我在寻找一个爱人who won't blow my cover.她不会揭去我的遮掩She's so hard to find.她是如此难以寻找Oooo.Oooo.Oooo.Oooo.Oooo.Oooo.Oooo.Oooo.Oooo.Oooo.Oh,we've got it easy我们轻松应对We ought to take it easy.我们必须放轻松
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求老鹰乐队Waiting in the weeds的歌词和中文翻译_百度知道
求老鹰乐队Waiting in the weeds的歌词和中文翻译
ve been keepin&#39, no frozen frame 没有最后的落幕;ve been biding time with the crows and sparrows 我邀请乌鸦和麻雀伴我度过这段时间 While peacocks prance and strut upon the stage 而孔雀却在台上昂首表演 If finding love is just a dance 如果寻找爱就像一场舞会 Proximity and chance 接近然后获得机会 You will excuse me if I skip the masquerade 那你要原谅我逃离这舞会 And I&#39:
It&#39,没有凝镜 I just watched it slowly fade away 我只能看着它慢慢地消失 And I're making 短暂的时髦沿着你的夏裙慢慢熔化;re at the county fair 你在乡村的集市上 You' that the seasons are slowly changing you 岁月会慢慢将你改变 And though you&#39,没有确切的时间;ll never love you like I do 但我知道他永远不会像我这样爱你 I're with somebody else 尽管你在他的身边 He't know when I realized the dream was over 我不知道什么时间梦会结束 Well,亲爱的;s the darling of the chic 他是漂亮的宠儿 The flavor of the week is melting Down your pretty summer dressBaby, it didn's comin&#39, what a mess you&#39, no given day 当然;re holding hands and laughing 你们双手紧握着欢笑 And now the Ferris wheel has stopped 突然摩天轮停止了转动 You've been waiting in the weeds 我的心一直在荒芜中等待 Waiting for my time to come around again and 等待我的幸运时刻再次到来 Hope is floating on the breeze 希望在微风中漂浮 Carrying my soul high up above the ground and 带着我的灵魂飞向高处 I&#39, Knowin's promise almost gone 又一个夏天的约定即将走远 And though I heard some wise man say 尽管我曾听智者说过 That every dog will have his day 每个人都会时来运转 He never mentioned that these dog days get so long 但从未知道这段日子会是这样的漫长 I don&#39,Suspended there with him 你和他一起悬在高空中摇摆 And he&#39。Back roads running through the fields 等待着尘埃穿过田野飘落街道 Lying on the outskirts of this lonesome town 躺在寂寞城镇的效外 And I imagine sunlight in your hair 想象你发梢的光泽 You're t go down in flame 你知道热情不会消失 Ther on the end of August 八月的日子即将逝去 Another summer've been waiting in the weeds 我的心一直在荒芜中等待 Waiting for the dust to se to myself 我始终坚持让自己相信, there was no particular hour,没有确定的日期 You know老鹰乐队《Waiting in the weeds》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老鹰乐队的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求老鹰乐队Dooling Dalton的歌词_百度知道
求老鹰乐队Dooling Dalton的歌词
这首歌曲非常好听,但是由于英语基础太差想求一份歌词,希望大家伸出友谊之手为鄙人解忧
感激不尽!
提问者采纳
Doolin-Dalton' for the namesAnd a man could use his back, it must be God' treeWell, it was the sameEasy money and faithless womenRed-eye whiskey for the painGo down, Lord,& timeThen he laughed and said, and if you&#39, just bidin're no damn goodBetter keep on movin&#39, Bill Dalton, waitin&#39.;s will, &#39,Two brothers lyin&#39Doolin-DaltonThey were duelin're luckyYou will never see that hangin'; ever changed'Til your shadow sets you freeIf you'm goin,&;cause nothin&#39, Doolin-DaltonHI' cheap, or use his brainsBut some Til Bill Doolin met Bill DaltonHe was workin're fast, the towns lay out across the dusty plainsLike graveyards fi dead in CoffeyvilleTwo voices call to you from where they stoodLay down your law books nowThey&#39.;And so he left that peaceful life behindMm
提问者评价
非常感谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老鹰乐队的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Don Felder Looks Back on the Eagles: ‘There Were No Mistakes Allowed’}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌的歌词是 的文章

更多推荐