许嵩有一首歌骂周杰伦的歌词副歌是 i'm so tired i'm so tired a beautiful sleep i'm so tired

【 闪亮的青春[I Love The 70s] 】【 音乐 】
()You can come as you are with just your heartAnd I'll take you in though you're rejected and hurt,To me you're worth, girl, what you have within.Oh honey, boy, I don't need no superstar cause I'll accept you as you are.You won't be denied cause I'm satisfied with the love that you can inspire.You don't have to be a star, baby,Oh, honey, you don't have to be a star, baby, to be in my show.Somebody nobody knows could steal the tune that you want to hear,So stop your running around cause now you've found what was cloudy is clear.Oh honey, there'll be no cheering from the clouds, just two hearts beatingout loud.There'll be no parade, no tv or stage, only me till your dying day.更多更详尽歌词 在 You don't have to be a star, baby,Oh, honey, you don't have to be a star, baby, to be in my show.Don't think your star has to shine for me to find out where you're comingOh honey, girl, what is a beauty queen if it don't mean that I'm number one?I don't need no superstar cause I'll accept you as you are.You won't be denied cause I'm satisfied with the love that you can inspire.You don't have to be a star, baby,Oh, honey, you don't have to be a star, baby, to be in my show.
()Sittin' here, eatin' my heart out waitin'waitin' for some lover to calldialed about a thousand numbers latelyalmost rang the phone off the wallLookin' for some hot stuff baby this evenin'I need some hot stuff baby tonightI want some hot stuff baby this evenin'gotta have some hot stuffgotta have some lovin' tonightI need hot stuffI want some hot stuffI need hot stuffLookin' for a lover who needs anotherdon't want another night on my ownwanna share my love with a warm blooded loverwanna bring a wild man back homeGotta have some hot love baby this evenin'I need some hot stuff baby tonightI want some hot stuff baby this evenin'更多更详尽歌词 在 gotta have some lovin'got to have a love tonightI need hot stuffhot lovelookin' for hot loveHot, hot, hot, hot stuffhot, hot, hothot, hot, hot, hot stuffhot, hot, hotGotta have some hot love baby this evenin'I need some hot stuff baby tonightlookin' for some hot stuff baby this evenin'I need hot stuff baby tonighthot stuff baby this eveningI want hot stuff baby tonighthot stuff baby this evenin'I want some hot stuff baby tonight
()I don't know how this whole business startedOf you thinking that I have been untrueBut if you think that we'd be better partedIt's gonna hurt me but I'd break away from youWell just give me the sign and I will be goneThat's how much I feel for you babyHow much well I need your touchHow much I live I live for your lovingThat's how much that's how much that's how muchSleep alone and late at night I am dreamingOf the togetherness that seems to leaving me oh noIt ain't long then I kiss some moreIf you'll only love me like you have beforeAhh take hold of my hand I will be forgivenThat's how much I feel feel for you babyHow much I need your touchHow much I live for your lovingThat's how much that's how much that's how much更多更详尽歌词 在 So you try to stay in the middleAnd then cry - cry just a littleThen we both realize how foolish you beenI've been trying to make amendsBut your pulling all the strings'Cause that's how much - that's how muchThat's how muchHow's your life been going onI got a wife now years we been going strongOh no there's just something I got to saySometimes when we make love I still see your faceJust try to recall when we were as one yeahThat's how much I feel for you babyHow much I need I need your touchHow much I live I live for your loving
()Well I tried to make it sundayBut I got so damned depressedThat I set my sights on mondayAnd I got myself undressedI ain't ready for the altarBut I do agree there's timesWhen a woman sureCan be a friend of mineWell I keep on thinknig 'bout youSister golden hair surpriseAnd I just can't live without youCan't you see it in my eyesI been one poor correspondentI been too too hard to findBut it doesn't meanYou ain't been on my mindWill you meet me in the middleWill you meet me in the airWill you love me just a littlejust enough to show you care更多更详尽歌词 在 Well I tried to fake itI don't mind sayin'I just can't make itWell I keep on thinknig 'bout youSister golden hair surpriseAnd I just can't live without youCan't you see it in my eyesI been one poor correspondentI been too too hard to findBut it doesn't meanYou ain't been on my mindWill you meet me in the middleWill you meet me in the airWill you love me just a littlejust enough to show you careWell I tried to fake itI don't mind sayin'I just can't make it
()Sugar baby love, sugar baby loveI didn't make to make you blueSugar baby love, sugar baby loveI didn't mean to hurt you.All lovers make, make the same mistakes, yes they doYes, all lovers make, make the same mistakes as me and youSugar baby love, sugar baby loveI didn't make to make you blueSugar baby love, sugar baby love更多更详尽歌词 在 I didn't mean to hurt you.People take my adviceIf you love somebodyDon't think twice.Love you baby love, sugar baby loveLove her anyway, love her ev'ryday更多更详尽歌词 在
()Ain't it goodAin't it rightThat you are with meHere tonightThe music playin'Our bodies swayin' in time(In time, in time, in time)Touching youSo warm and tenderLord, I feel such a sweet surrenderBeautiful is the dream that makes you mineMmmRock me gentlyRock me slowlyTake it easyDon't you knowThat I have never been loved like this beforeBaby baby!Rock me gentlyRock me slowlyTake it easyDon't you knowThat I have never been loved like this beforeOh my darlin'Oh my babyYou got the moves that drive me crazyAnd on your face I see a trace of love(Of love, of love, of love)Come hold me closeDon't let me goI need you, honeyI love you soYou were made for me by the stars above更多更详尽歌词 在 OoohRock me gentlyRock me slowlyTake it easyDon't you knowThat I have never been loved like this beforeAnd baby baby!Rock me gentlyRock me slowlyTake it easyDon't you knowThat I have never been loved like this beforeRock me gentlyRock me slowlyTake it easyDon't you knowThat I have never been loved like this beforeAin't it goodAin't it rightThat you are with meHere tonightRock me gentlyRock me slowlyTake it easyDon't you knowThat I have never been loved like this beforeBaby baby!Rock me gentlyRock me slowlyTake it easyDon't you knowThat I have never been loved like this before
()Having my babywhat a lovely way of sayingHow much you love me.Having my babywhat a lovely way of sayingWhat you're thinking of me.I can see it your face is glowingI can see it in your eyes.I'm happy knowin' that you're having my baby.You're the woman I love and I love what it's doin' to you.Having my babyyou're a woman in love and I loveWhat's goin' through you.The need inside youI see it showin'Ohthe seed inside youbabydo you feel it growin'更多更详尽歌词 在 Are you happy in knowin' that you're having my baby?I'm a woman in love and I loveWhat it's doin' to me.Having my baby.I'm a woman in love and I loveWhat's goin' through me.Didn't have to keep itwouldn't put you through it.You could have swept it from your lifeBut you wouldn't do itnoyou wouldn't do it.And you're having my baby.I'm a woman in love and I love
()I am woman, hear me roarIn numbers too big to ignoreAnd I know too much to go back an' pretend'cause I've heard it all beforeAnd I've been down there on the floorNo one's ever gonna keep me down againCHORUSOh yes I am wiseBut it's wisdom born of painYes, I've paid the priceBut look how much I gainedIf I have to, I can do anythingI am strong (strong)I am invincible (invincible)I am womanYou can bend but never break me'cause it only serves to make meMore determined to achieve my final goalAnd I come back even strongerNot a novice any longer'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soulCHORUS更多更详尽歌词 在 I am woman watch me growSee me standing toe to toeAs I spread my lovin' arms across the landBut I'm still an embryoWith a long long way to goUntil I make my brother understandOh yes I am wiseBut it's wisdom born of painYes, I've paid the priceBut look how much I gainedIf I have to I can face anythingI am strong (strong)I am invincible (invincible)I am womanOh, I am womanI am invincibleI am strongFADEI am womanI am invincibleI am strongI am woman
()Me and Mrs. Jones, we got a thing going on,We both know that it's wrongBut it's much too strong to let it cool down now.We meet ev'ry day at the same cafe,Six-thirty I know she'll be there,Holding hands, making all kinds of plansWhile the jukebox plays our favorite song.Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones,Mrs. Jones got a thing going on,We both know that it's wrong,But it's much too strong to let it cool down now.更多更详尽歌词 在 We gotta be extra careful that we don't build our hopes too highCause she's got her own obligations and so do I,Me, me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones,Mrs. Jones got a thing going on,We both know that it's wrong,But it's much too strong to let it cool down now.Well, it's time for us to be leaving,Iit hurts so much, it hurts so much inside,Now she'll go her way and I'll go mine,But tomorrow we'll meet the same place, the same time.Me and Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones.
()It was a hot afternoonLast day of JuneAnd the sun was a demonThe clouds were afraidOne-ten in the shadeAnd the pavement was steamingI told Billy-RayIn his red ChevroletI needed time for some thinkingI was just walking byWhen I looked in her eyeAnd I swore it was winkingShe was 31 and I was 17I knew nothing about loveShe knew everythingAnd I sat down beside her on the front porch swingAnd wondered what the coming night would bringThe sun closed her eyesAs it climbed in the skyAnd it started to swelterThe sweat trickled down the front of her gownAnd I thought it would melt herShe threw back her hairLike I wasn't thereAnd she sipped on a julepHer shoulders were bareAnd I tried not to stare更多更详尽歌词 在 When I looked at her two lips.And when she looked at meI heard her softly sayI know you're youngYou don't know what to do or sayBut stay with me until the sun has gone awayAnd I will chase the boy in you awayAnd then she smiled and we talked for a whileAnd we walked for a mile to the seaWe sat on the sand, and a boy took her handBut I saw the sun rise as a manTen years have gone bySince I looked in her eyeBut the memory lingersI go back in my mindTo the very first timeAnd feel the touch of her fingersIt was a hot afternoonLast day of JuneAnd the sun was a demonThe clouds were afraidOne-ten in the shadeAnd the pavement was steaming...for Michele...更多更详尽歌词 在
()Goodbye to you my trusted friendWe've known each other since we were nine or tenTogether we climbed hills and treesLearned of love and A B C'sSkinned our hearts and skinned our knees.Goodbye my friend it's hard to dieWhen all the birds are singing in the skyNow that the spring is in the airPretty girls are everywhereThink of me and I'll be thereWe had joy we had funWe had seasons in the sunBut the hills that we climbed were just seasonsOut of time......Goodbye Papa please pray for meI was the black sheep of the familyYou tried to teach me right from wrongToo much wine and too much songWonder how I got along.Goodbye Papa it's hard to dieWhen all the birds are singing in the skyNow that the spring is in the airLittle children everywhereWhen you see them I'll be there.We had joy we had funWe had seasons in the sunBut the wine and the song like the seasonsHave all gone.We had joy we had funWe had seasons in the sun更多更详尽歌词 在 But the wine and the song like the seasonsHave all gone.Goodbye Michelle my little oneYou gave me love and helped me find the sunAnd every time that I was downYou would always come aroundAnd get my feet back on the ground.Goodbye Michelle it's hard to dieWhen all the birds are singing in the skyNow that the spring is in the airWith the flowers everywhereI wish that we could both be thereWe had joy we had funWe had seasons in the sunBut the stars we could reachWere just starfish on the beachWe had joy we had funWe had seasons in the sunBut the stars we could reachWere just starfish on the beachWe had joy we had funWe had seasons in the sunBut the wine and the song like the seasonsHave all goneAll our lives we had funWe had seasons in the sunBut the hills that we climbed were just seasonsOut of time更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Carl Sigman作曲:Francis Lai
()Precious and few are the moments we two can share.Quiet and blue, like the sky, I'm hung over you.And if I can't find my way back home, it just wouldn't be fair.Precious and few are the moments we two can share.Baby, it's you on my mind, your love is so rare.Being with you is a feeling I just can't compare.And if I can't hold you in my arms, it just wouldn't be fair.Cause' Precious and few are the moments we two can share.And if I can't find my way back home it just wouldn't be fair.Cause' Precious and few are the moments we two can share.Precious and few are the moments we two can share.Quiet and blue, like the sky, I'm hung over you.And if I can't find my way back home, it just wouldn't be fair.Cause' Precious and few are the moments we two can share.
()There's a port on a western bayAnd it serves a hundred ships a dayLonely sailors pass the time awayAnd talk about their homesAnd there's a girl in this harbor townAnd she works layin' whiskey downThey say 'Brandy, fetch another round'She serves them whiskey and wineThe sailors say 'Brandy, you're a fine girl' (you're a fine girl)'What a good wife you would be' (such a fine girl)'Yeah your eyes could steal a sailor from the sea'(dooda-dit-dooda), (dit-dooda-dit-dooda-dit)Brandy wears a braided chainMade of finest silver from the North of SpainA locket that bears the nameOf the man that Brandy lovesHe came on a summer's dayBringin' gifts from far awayBut he made it clear he couldn't stayNo harbor was his homeThe sailor said ' Brandy, you're a fine girl' (you're a fine girl)'What a good wife you would be' (such a fine girl)'But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea'更多更详尽歌词 在 (dooda-dit-dooda), (dit-dooda-dit-dooda-dit)Yeah, Brandy used to watch his eyesWhen he told his sailor storiesShe could feel the ocean foam riseShe saw its ragin' gloryBut he had always told the truth, lord, he was an honest manAnd Brandy does her best to understand(dooda-dit-dooda), (dit-dooda-dit-dooda-dit)At night when the bars close downBrandy walks through a silent townAnd loves a man who's not aroundShe still can hear him sayShe hears him say ' Brandy, you're a fine girl' (you're a fine girl)'What a good wife you would be' (such a fine girl)'But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea'(dooda-dit-dooda), (dit-dooda-dit-dooda-dit)'Brandy, you're a fine girl' (you're a fine girl)FADE'What a good wife you would be' (such a fine girl)'But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea'
()The marchin' band came down along Main StreetThe soldier-blues fell in behindI looked across and there I saw BillyWaiting to go and join the lineAnd with her head upon his shoulderHis young and lovely fiancee>From where I stood, I saw she was cryin'And through her tears I heard her say'Billy, don't be a hero, don't be a fool with your life''Billy, don't be a hero, come back and make me your wife'And as he started to go she said 'Billy, keep your head lo-o-ow''Billy, don't be a hero, come back to me'The soldier-blues were trapped on a hillsideThe battle raging all aroundThe sergeant cried 'We've got to hang on, boys''We got to hold this piece a'ground'更多更详尽歌词 在 'I need a volunteer to ride up''And bring us back some extra men'And Billy's hand was up in a momentForgettin' all the words she saidShe said'Billy, don't be a hero, don't be a fool with your life''Billy, don't be a hero, come back and make me your wife'And as he started to go she said 'Billy, keep your head lo-o-ow''Billy, don't be a hero, come back to me'I heard his fiancee got a letterThat told how Billy died that dayThe letter said that he was a heroShe should be proud he died that wayI heard she threw that letter away
()Don't give up on us, babyDon't make the wrong seem rightThe future isn't just one nightIt's written in the moonlightPainted on the starsWe can't change oursDon't give up on us, babyWe're still worth one more tryI know we put a last one byJust for a rainy eveningWhen maybe stars are fewDon't give up on us, I knowWe can still come throughI really lost my head last nightYou've got a right to start believin'There's still a little love left, even soDon't give up on us, babyLord knows we've come this farCan't we stay the way we are?更多更详尽歌词 在 The angel and the dreamerWho sometimes plays a foolDon't give up on us, I knowWe can still come throughIt's written in the moonlightPainted on the starsWe can't change oursDon't give up on us, babyWe're still worth one more tryI know we put a last one byJust for a rainy eveningWhen maybe stars are fewDon't give up on us, I knowWe can still come throughDon't give up on us, babyDon't give up on us, baby更多更详尽歌词 在
()I Can See Clearly Now The Rain Is GoneI Can See All Obstacles In My WayGone Are The Dark Clouds That Had Me DownIt's Gonna Be A Bright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny DayIt's Gonna Be A Bright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny DayOh Yes I Can Make It Now The Pain Is GoneAll Of The Bad Feelings Have DisappearedHere Is That Rainbow I've Been Praying ForIt's Gonna Be A Bright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny DayLook All Around There's Nothing But Blue SkiesLook Straight Ahead There's Nothing But Blue Skies更多更详尽歌词 在 I Can See Clearly Now The Rain Is GoneI Can See All Obstacles In My WayHere Is That Rainbow I've Been Praying ForIt's Gonna Be A Bright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny DayIt's Gonna Be A Bright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny DayBri-Ri-Ri-Ri-RightBright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny DayOh YeahIt's Gonna Be A Bright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny DayIt's Gonna Be A Bright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny DayIt's Gonna Be A Bright Bright Bright Bright Sun Shiny Day.
()'Don't you feel it growin', day by dayPeople gettin' ready for the newsSome are happy, some are sa-a-a-adWoah, gotta let the music play.What the people need is a way to make them smileAin't so hard to do if you know howGotta get a message, get it on throu-ou-ou-oughOh now momma don't you ask me why.Chorus:Oh, oh, oh listen to the music,(ditto a couple of times more)all the time.When, when i know you know baby, everything I say,meet me in the country for a day.We'll be happy and we'll dance.更多更详尽歌词 在 Oh, we're gonna dance our blues away.And if I'm feelin' good to you and you're feelin' good to methere ain't nothin' we can't do or say.Feelin' good, feeling fine.Oh, baby, let the music play.ChorusLike a lazy flowing riversurrounding castles in the sky.And the crowd is growing bigger,list'nin' for the happy sounds,and I got to let them fly.Chorus...更多更详尽歌词 在
()Sailin' away on the crest of a waveIt's like magicRollin' and ridin' and slippin' & slidin'It's magicCHORUSAnd you, and your sweet desire,You took me, higher and higherIt's a livin' thing,It's a terrible thing to loseIt's a given thingWhat a terrible thing to lose.Making believe this is what you've conceived更多更详尽歌词 在 >From your worst day,Moving in line when you look back in timeTo your first dayCHORUS -- repeatTakin' a dive 'cos you can't halt the slideFloating downstream,So let her go don't start spoiling the showIt's a bad dreamCHORUS -- repeat
()Got on a board a west bound seven forty sevenDidn't think before deciding what to doAll that talk of opportunities, TV breaks and moviesRang true, sure rang true.Seems it never rain in Southern CaliforniaSeems I've often heard that kind of talk beforeIt never rains in CaliforniaBut girl, don't they warn yaIt pours man it pours.Out of work, I'm out of my headOut of self respect I'm out of breadI'm under loved I'm under fedI wanna go homeIt never rains in California更多更详尽歌词 在 But girl don't they warn ya, it pours, man it pours.Will you tell the folks back home I nearly made itHad offers but don't know which one to takePlease don't tell them how you found meDon't tell them how you found me give me a breakGive me a breakSeems it never rains in Southern CaliforniaSeems I've often heard that kind of talk beforeIt never rains in CaliforniaBut girl, don't they warn yaIt pours man it pours
()Artist:The Three DegreesWhen will I see you again?When will we share precious moments?Will I have to wait forever?Or will I have to suffer and cry the whole night through?When will I see you again?When will our hearts beat together?Are we in love or just friends?Is this my beginning or is this the end?When will I see you again?(When will I see you again?)更多更详尽歌词 在 When will I see you again?Are we in love or just friends?Is this my beginning or is this the end?When will I see you again?(When will I see you again?)When will I see you again?(When will I see you again?)When will I see you again?(When will I see you again?)When will I see you again?
()So I'd like to know where, you got the notionsaid I'd like to know where, you got the notionto rock the boat, don't rock the boat babyrock the boat, don't tip the boat overrock the boat, don't rock the boat babyrock the boat-t-t-t-tEver since our voyage of love beganyour touch has thrilled me like the rush of the windand your arms have held me safe from a rolling seathere's always been a quiet place to harbor you and meOur love is like a ship on the oceanwe've been sailing with a cargo full of, love and devotion更多更详尽歌词 在 So I'd like to know where, you got the notionsaid I'd like to know where, you got the notionTo rock the boat, don't rock the boat babyrock the boat, don't tip the boat overrock the boat, don't rock the boat babyrock the boat-t-t-t-tUp to now we sailed through every stormand I've always had your tender lips to keep me warmoh I need to have the strength that flows from youdon't let me drift away my dear, when love can see me throughOur love is like a ship ..........更多更详尽歌词 在
()I don't know what it is that makes me love you so.I only know I never wanna let you go'cos you started something, can't you see.Ever since we met you've had a hold on me.I happens to be true, I only want to be with you.It doesn't matter where you go or what you do.I wanna spend each moment of the day with you.Look what has happened with just one kiss.I never knew that I could be in love like this.It's crazy but it's true5 I only want to be with you.You stopped and smiled at me,asked me if I'd care to dance.I fell into your open arms,I didn't stand a chance.Now, listen, honey, I just wanna be beside you everywhere.As long as we're together, honey, I don't care更多更详尽歌词 在 'cos you started something, can't you see.Ever since we met you've had a hold on me.No matter what you do, I only want to be with you.You stopped and smiled at me,asked me if I'd care to dance.I feel into your open arms,I didn't stand a chance.Now, listen, honey, I just wanna be beside you everywhere.As long as we're together, honey, I don't care'cos you started something, can't you see.Ever since we met you've had a hold on me.No matter what you do, I only want to be with you.No matter, no matter what you do, I only want to be with you.No matter, no matter what you do, I only want to be with you.更多更详尽歌词 在
()Januarysick and tired you've been hanging on meYou make me sad with your eyesyou're telling me liesDon't godon't goJanuarydon't be coldDon't be angry to me. You make me sadcome and see.OhJanuarydon't godon't go.Life gets me higherI can showI can goI can wake up the world.Little world gotta know yougotta show you.Sunlike a fireCarry on更多更详尽歌词 在 don't be goneBring me out of my homesweet homeGotta know megotta show meYou've been facing the worldYou've been chasing the world.Januarysick and tired you've been hanging on me . . .Timeit's a flyerSunny daysfly awayEnglish summers are gone.So longgotta go upgotta grow up.Sunlike a fire...
()Tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu x4(Chorus)Oh that's the way aha aha I like it aha ahaThat's the way aha aha I like it aha aha x2Will you take me - by the handTell me I'm your lovin' manWill you give me - all your loveAnd do it babe - do the best you can(Chorus)When I get to be in your armsWhen we're all - all aloneWhen you whisper sweet in my ear更多更详尽歌词 在 when you turn - turn me on(Chorus)Babe, oh babe (that's the way aha, that's the way aha......)Babe, oh babe (that's the way aha, that's the way aha......)(Chorus)Tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu aha x4Oh !(Chorus)x2Love is hot yeah, oh I can't get enoughOh when you don't stop me............Babe ....adlib更多更详尽歌词 在
()Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sister, Go Sister (x2)He met Marmalade down in Old New OrleansStruttin' her stuff on the streetShe said 'Hello,hey Joe, you wanna give it a go?'Mmm Hmmm Gitchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da (?)Gitchi Gitchi Ya YaHere (?)Mocca chocolata Ya YaCreole Lady MarmaladeVoulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?He stayed in her poolWhile she freshened upThat boy drank all that night don't know whyOh the black satin sheetsWhere he started to freakGitchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da DaGitchi Gitchi Ya Ya HereMocca chocalata Ya YaCreole Lady Marmalade更多更详尽歌词 在 Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?Heh, Heh, HehhhhSeeing her skin feeling silky smoothColour of cafe au laitMade the savage beast insideRoaring till it cried More, More, MoreNow he's at home doing 9 to 5Living his brave life of liesBut when he turns off to sleepAll memories keep More, More, MoreGitchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da DaGitchi Gitchi Ya Ya hereMocca chocolata Ya YaCreole Lady MarmaladeVoulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?Voulez-vous couchez avec moi ce soir?Creole Lady Marmalade
()Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tightgonna grab some afternoon delight.My motto' when it's right, it's right.Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetitelooking forward to a little afternoon delight.Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingiteand the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.更多更详尽歌词 在 Started out this morning feeling so politeI always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't biteBut you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibblinga little afternoon delight.Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.Please be waiting for me baby when I come around.We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.Repeat chorus.
()I've been walkin' these streets so longSingin' the same old songI know every crack in these dirty sidewalks of BroadwayWhere hustle's the name of the gameAnd nice guys get washed away like the snow and the rainThere's been a load of compromisin'On the road to my horizonBut I'm gonna be where the lights are shinin' on meLike a rhinestone cowboyRiding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeoLike a rhinestone cowboyGetting cards and letters from people I don't even knowAnd offers comin' over the phoneWell, I really don't mind the rainAnd a smile can hide all the painBut you're down when you're ridin' the train that's takin' the long wayAnd I dream of the things I'll do更多更详尽歌词 在 With a subway token and a dollar tucked inside my shoeThere'll be a load of compromisin'On the road to my horizonBut I'm gonna be where the lights are shinin' on meLike a rhinestone cowboyRiding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeoRhinestone cowboyGettin' cards and letters from people I don't even knowAnd offers comin' over the phoneLike a rhinestone cowboyRiding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeoFADELike a rhinestone cowboyGettin' card and letters from people I don't even know
()Blown Round By The WindThrown Down In a SpinI Gave You LoveI Thought That We Had Made It To The TopI Gave You All I Had To GiveWhy Did It Have To StopYou've Blown It All Sky HighBy Telling Me a LieWithout a Reason WhyYou've Blown It All Sky High更多更详尽歌词 在 You, You've Blown It All Sky HighOur Love Had Wings To FlyWe Could Have Touched The SkyYou've Blown It All Sky HighUp Round I've FlownThen Down Down Like a StoneI Gave You Love ..更多更详尽歌词 在
()I've just closed my eyes againClimbed aboard the dream weaver trainDriver take away my worries of todayAnd leave tomorrow behind(chorus)Ooh dream weaverI believe you can get me through the nightOoh dream weaverI believe we can reach the morning lightFly me high through the starry skiesMaybe to an astral planeCross the highways of fantasyHelp me to forget todays pain更多更详尽歌词 在 (chorus again)Though the dawn may be coming soonThere still may be some timeFly me away to the bright side of the moonAnd meet me on the other side(chorus again, then fade out with the followingrepeated several times...)Dream weaver
()Every man has a placeIn his heart there's a spaceAnd the world can't erase his fantasiesTake a ride in the skyOn our ship fantasiseAll your dreams will come true right awayAnd we will live togetherUntil the twelfth of neverOur voices will ring forever as oneEvery thought is a dreamRushing by in a streamBringing life to your kingdom of doingTake a ride in the skyOn our ship fantasiseAll your dreams will come true miles awayOur voices will ring togetherUntil the twelfth of neverWe all will love together as oneCome to see victoryIn a land called fantasyLoving life a new degreeBring your mind to everlasting liberty更多更详尽歌词 在 As oneCome to see victoryIn a land called fantasyLoving life for you and meTo behold to your soul is ecstasyYou will find other kindThat has been in search of youMany lives have brought you toRecognise it's your life now in reviewAs you stay for the playFantasy has in store for youA glowing light will see you throughIt's your day shining dayAll your dreams come trueAs you glide in your strideWith the wind as you fly awayGive a smile from your lips and sayAre you free yes I'm freeAnd I'm on my way更多更详尽歌词 在
()Love, love will keep us togetherThink of me babe wheneverSome sweet talkin' girl comes along, singin' a songDon't mess around, you just gotta be strongJust stop, 'cause I really love youStop, I been thinkin' of youLook in my heart and let love keep us togetherYou (you, do do do) you belong to me now (do, do do do)Ain't gonna set ya free now (do do do)When those girls start hangin' around, talkin' me downHear with your heart and ya won't hear a soundJust stop (stop, stop) cause I really love you (really love you)Stop (stop, stop) I been thinkin' of you (been thinkin' of you)Look in my heart and let love keep us together, whateverYoung and beautiful, but someday your looks'll be goneWhen the others turn you off, who'll be turnin' you onI will, I will, I will, I will be there to share foreverLove will keep us togetherI said it before and I'll say it again更多更详尽歌词 在 While others pretendI need ya now and I need ya thenJust stop (stop) cause I really love you (really love you)Stop (stop) I been thinkin' of you (been thinkin' of you)Look in my heart and let love keep us togetherWhatever (a-ba-da whatever)I will (ever), I will (ever), I will (ever), I will (ahh)(Da da da da, da da da da, da da da da)You better stop (stop) cause I really love you (really love you)Stop (stop) I been thinkin' of you (been thinkin' of you)Look in my heart and let love keep us togetherWhatever (a-ba-da whatever)I will (ever), I will (ever), I will (ever), I will (ahh)(Da da da da, da da da da, da da da da)(Sedaka is back!)(Da da da da, da da da da, da da da da)
()I'm comin' home, I've done my timeNow I've got to know what is and isn't mineIf you received my letter telling you I'd soon be freeThen you'll know just what to doIf you still want meIf you still want meCHORUSWhoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak treeIt's been three long yearsDo ya still want me? (still want me)If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak treeI'll stay on the busForget about usPut the blame on meIf I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak treeBus driver, please look for me'cause I couldn't bear to see what I might seeI'm really still in prisonAnd my love, she holds the keyA simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free更多更详尽歌词 在 I wrote and told her please(CHORUS)Now the whole damned bus is cheerin'And I can't believe I seeA hundred yellow ribbons 'round the ole oak treeI'm comin' home, mmm, mmm(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree)(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree)(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree)FADE(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree)(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree)(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree)
()Don't know when, i've been so blueDon't know whats come over youYou found someone newand don't it make my brown eyes blueI'll be fine when your goneI'll just cry all night longSay it isn't trueand don't it make my brown eyes blueTell me no secrets,Tell me some liesGive me no reasons,give me alibisTell me you love me,and don't make me cryTell me anything but don't say goodbyeI didn't mean to treat you bad,更多更详尽歌词 在 Didn't know,just what i hadbut honey now i doand don't it make my brown eyesdon't it make my brown eyesdon't it make my brown eyes bluedon't it make my brown eyesdon't it make my brown eyesdon't it make my brown eyes blueand don't it make my brown eyesdon't it make my brown eyesdon't it make my brown eyes blue.更多更详尽歌词 在
()People smile and tell me I'm the lucky one.And we've just begun, think I'm gonna have a son.He will be like she and me, as free as a dove,conceived in love, the sun is gonna shine above.And even though we ain't got money,I'm so in love with you honey,Everything will bring a chain of love.And in the mornin' when I rise,you bring a tear of joy to my eyesand tell me, everything, is gonna be alright.Seems as though a month ago I was Beta Chi.Never got high. Oh I was a sorry guy.But now a smile, a face, a girl who shares my name.Now I'm through with the game. This boy will never be the same.更多更详尽歌词 在 CHORUSPisces, Virgo rising is a very good sign,Strong and kind, and the litte boy is mine.Now I see a family where there once was none.Now we've just begun. Yeah were gonna fly to the sun.CHORUSLove the girl who holds the world in a paper cup.Drink it up. Love her and she'll bring you luck.And if you find she helps your mind buddy take her home.Don't you live alone. Try to earn what lovers own.Chorus
()She comes down yellow mountain on a dark flat land she ridesOn a pony she named WildfireWith a whirlwind by her sideOn a cold and drafty nightOh they say she died one winterWhen there came a chilling frostAnd the pony she named WildfireBusted down his stallIn a blizzard he was lostShe ran calling Wildfire (3 times)By the dark of the moon I planted更多更详尽歌词 在 But there came an early snowThere's been a hoot owl howling outside my window nowFor six nights in a rowShe's coming for me I knowAnd on Wildfire we're both gonna goWe'll be riding Wildfire (3 times)On Wildfire we're going to ride herGonna leave it all behindYes she's always shining right out of my mindRiding Wildfire
()Like the pine trees lining the winding roadI' I've got a nameLike the singing bird and the croaking toadI' I've got a nameAnd I carry it with me like my daddy didBut I'm living the dream that he kept hidMovin' me down the highwayRollin' me down the highwayMovin' ahead so life won't pass me byLike the north wind whistlin' down the skyI' I've got a songLike the whippoorwill and the baby's cryI' I've got a songAnd I carry it with me and I sing it loudIf it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud更多更详尽歌词 在 Movin' me down the highwayRollin' me down the highwayMovin' ahead so life won't pass me byAnd I'm gonna go there freeLike the fool I am and I'll always beI' I've got a dreamThey can change their minds but they can't change meI' I've got a dreamOh, I know I could share it if you want me toIf you're going my way, I'll go with youMovin' me down the highwayRollin' me down the highwayMovin' ahead so life won't pass me by
()Artist:Three Dog NightJeremiah was a bullfrogWas a good friend of mineI never understood a single word he saidBut I helped him a-drink his wineAnd he always had some mighty fine wineSingin'...Joy to the worldAll the boys and girls nowJoy to the fishes in the deep blue seaJoy to you and meIf I were the king of the worldTell you what I'd doI'd throw away the cars and the bars and the warMake sweet love to youSing it now...Joy to the worldAll the boys and girlsJoy to the fishes in the deep blue seaJoy to you and meYou know I love the ladiesLove to have my funI'm a high life flyer and a rainbow riderA straight shootin' son-of-a-gunI said a straight shootin' son-of-a-gunJoy to the worldAll the boys and girlsJoy to the fishes in the deep blue seaJoy to you and me更多更详尽歌词 在 Joy to the worldAll the boys and girlsJoy to the fishes in the deep blue seaJoy to you and meJoy to the worldAll the boys and girlsJoy to the worldJoy to you and meJoy to the worldAll the boys and girls nowJoy to the fishes in the deep blue seaJoy to you and meJoy to the worldAll the boys and girlsJoy to the fishes in the deep blue seaJoy to you and meI wanna tell youJoy to the worldAll the boys and girlsJoy to the fishes in the deep blue seaJoy to you and meJoy to the worldAll the boys and girlsJoy to the fishes in the deep blue seaJoy to you and me(fading)Joy to the worldAll the boys and girls}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌的歌词是 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信