求这首歌歌名,歌词:You know moreI love you baby more everyday You are my sweetheart baby in every way

一首很久的英文歌(全英文) 只记得有一句歌词and i love you everyday是什么歌?求歌名!_百度知道
一首很久的英文歌(全英文) 只记得有一句歌词and i love you everyday是什么歌?求歌名!
我已经知道了 Frankie Valli的Can'T Take My Eyes Off You
提问者采纳
re just too good to be trueCan'm aliveYou's nothing else to compareThe sight of you leaves me weakThere't take my eyes off you** I love you babyAnd if it't bring me down I prayOh pretty babyNow that I's quite alrightI need you baby to warm the lonely nightI love you babyTrust in me when Ire no words left to speakBut if you feel like I feelPlease let me know that it&#39恭喜楼主找到~刚好要完成任务就贴个歌词给您~呵Can't Take My Eyes Off You* You&#39.;re just too good to be trueCan&#39.Oh pretty babyDon&#39.;t take my eyes off youYou feel like heaven to touchI wanna hold you so muchAt long last love has arrivedAnd I thank God that I's realYou't take my eyes off you *Pardon the way that I sparePardon the way that I spareThere're just too good to be trueCan&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌词含有everyday的英文歌。
求歌词含有everyday的英文歌。
08-11-24 &
Phil Collins 'Love can make you do things you never dreamed possible...' I got lost, couldn't find my way and I guess there's nothing more to say love can make you blind, make you act so strange but I'm here and here I will stay So everyday I cry yes everyday I fall do you ever wonder why, why I love everything about you But everyday I say I'll try to make my heart be still 'til then every way there is to cry, ourselves to sleep we will It picked me up, knocked me off my feet I've got no way to explain still I love you, love you, love you but this fire inside will never see the light of day So everyday goes by and everyday I fall it makes me wonder why, my life's worth nothing without you But everyday I say I'll try to make my heart be still 'cos every way there is to cry, ourselves to sleep, we will You'll never know, no, no, no ,no ,no you'll never know just how close we were you'll never know, no, no, no ,no ,no you'll never know no you'll never see The book closes and we try to forget but I know that things won't change how we feel, how life goes on and that seems so strange And so the light fades away try, try, try as I may I can't stop thinking about you it seems my life's worth nothing without you But everyday I say I'll try to make my heart be still 'til then every way there is to cry, ourselves to sleep, we will Everyday, everyday you know I try so hard everyday, everyday it gets a little harder Everyday, everyday you know I try so hard everyday, everyday it gets a little harder 歌手:Def Leppard 专辑:X Def Leppard - Everyday I gave in when you gave out You showed me the way to love, there ain't no doubt Always together and never apart Disappeared, didn't say a word I slept right through, guess I never heard Now I'm awake but I wish I was dreamin' Everyday, without you in my heart Everyday, I'm falling apart And I know you know I think about you everyday I woke up and you were gone Just one night without you, it's too long Sleepin' with the ghost of you Dyin' with or without you Don't wanna feel this way tomorrow Everyday, without you in my heart Everyday, I'm falling apart And I know you know I think about you everyday Don't know what you got until it's gone Everyday, everyday, without you in my heart Everyday, I'm falling apart And I know you know I think about you Everyday, till I see you again Everyday, I'll try to pretend But I know you know I think about you (Everyday), out of my head, I've been dazed and confused (Everyday), I'm lost but it's you that I don't want to lose (Everyday), we're torn to giving ourselves to each other 歌手:Bon Jovi 专辑:Bounce Bon Jovi - Everyday I used to be the kind of guy Who'd never let you look inside I'd smile when I was crying I had nothing but a life to loose Thought I had a lot to proof In my life, there's no denying Goodbye to all my yesterdays Goodbye, so long, I'm on my way I've had enough of cryin' Bleedin', sweatin', dyin' Hear me when I say Gonna live my life everyday I'm gonna touch the sky I spread these wings and flying I ain't here to play I'm gonna live my life everyday Change, everybody's feeling strange Never gonna be the same Makes you wonder how the world keeps turning Life, learning how to live my life Learning how to pick my fights Take my shots while I'm still burning Goodbye to all those rainy nights Goodbye, so long, I'm moving on Everyday hit the wheel I just made myself a deal There ain't nothing gonna get in my way Everyday Goodbye, so long, I'm moving on I, oh I, oh I, I'm gonna live my life everyday I (gonna touch the sky), Oh I (spread these wings and fly), Oh I I'm gonna live my life everyday END Everyday 歌手:Michael Learns To Rock 专辑:Nothing To Lose Michael Learns To Rock: Everyday Slowly but surely you leave your mark on me Silently stealing away my sanity 'Cos I've been watching you right from the start Standing so near can you hear my heart...crying Chorus Everyday I keep on waiting for a chance to give away The love I save to you Hard as I try I'm getting closer but I can't get through Swimming this river of doubt on my own Trying to read your mind... Are you feeling alone Baby the sun shining light in your eyes Gives me a feeling I hope never dies baby So little baby blue give me clue tell me you need me too... it's now or never you are on my mind give me a sign show you wanna be together
请登录后再发表评论!
歌手:Phil Collins 专辑:Both Sides Everyday Phil Collins 'Love can make you do things you never dreamed possible...' I got lost, couldn't find my way and I guess there's nothing more to say love can make you blind, make you act so strange but I'm here and here I will stay So everyday I cry yes everyday I fall do you ever wonder why, why I love everything about you But everyday I say I'll try to make my heart be still 'til then every way there is to cry, ourselves to sleep we will It picked me up, knocked me off my feet I've got no way to explain still I love you, love you, love you but this fire inside will never see the light of day So everyday goes by and everyday I fall it makes me wonder why, my life's worth nothing without you But everyday I say I'll try to make my heart be still 'cos every way there is to cry, ourselves to sleep, we will You'll never know, no, no, no ,no ,no you'll never know just how close we were you'll never know, no, no, no ,no ,no you'll never know no you'll never see The book closes and we try to forget but I know that things won't change how we feel, how life goes on and that seems so strange And so the light fades away try, try, try as I may I can't stop thinking about you it seems my life's worth nothing without you But everyday I say I'll try to make my heart be still 'til then every way there is to cry, ourselves to sleep, we will Everyday, everyday you know I try so hard everyday, everyday it gets a little harder Everyday, everyday you know I try so hard everyday, everyday it gets a little harder 歌手:Def Leppard 专辑:X Def Leppard - Everyday I gave in when you gave out You showed me the way to love, there ain't no doubt Always together and never apart Disappeared, didn't say a word I slept right through, guess I never heard Now I'm awake but I wish I was dreamin' Everyday, without you in my heart Everyday, I'm falling apart And I know you know I think about you everyday I woke up and you were gone Just one night without you, it's too long Sleepin' with the ghost of you Dyin' with or without you Don't wanna feel this way tomorrow Everyday, without you in my heart Everyday, I'm falling apart And I know you know I think about you everyday Don't know what you got until it's gone Everyday, everyday, without you in my heart Everyday, I'm falling apart And I know you know I think about you Everyday, till I see you again Everyday, I'll try to pretend But I know you know I think about you (Everyday), out of my head, I've been dazed and confused (Everyday), I'm lost but it's you that I don't want to lose (Everyday), we're torn to giving ourselves to each other 歌手:Bon Jovi 专辑:Bounce Bon Jovi - Everyday I used to be the kind of guy Who'd never let you look inside I'd smile when I was crying I had nothing but a life to loose Thought I had a lot to proof In my life, there's no denying Goodbye to all my yesterdays Goodbye, so long, I'm on my way I've had enough of cryin' Bleedin', sweatin', dyin' Hear me when I say Gonna live my life everyday I'm gonna touch the sky I spread these wings and flying I ain't here to play I'm gonna live my life everyday Change, everybody's feeling strange Never gonna be the same Makes you wonder how the world keeps turning Life, learning how to live my life Learning how to pick my fights Take my shots while I'm still burning Goodbye to all those rainy nights Goodbye, so long, I'm moving on Everyday hit the wheel I just made myself a deal There ain't nothing gonna get in my way Everyday Goodbye, so long, I'm moving on I, oh I, oh I, I'm gonna live my life everyday I (gonna touch the sky), Oh I (spread these wings and fly), Oh I I'm gonna live my life everyday END Everyday 歌手:Michael Learns To Rock 专辑:Nothing To Lose Michael Learns To Rock: Everyday Slowly but surely you leave your mark on me Silently stealing away my sanity 'Cos I've been watching you right from the start Standing so near can you hear my heart...crying Chorus Everyday I keep on waiting for a chance to give away The love I save to you Hard as I try I'm getting closer but I can't get through Swimming this river of doubt on my own Trying to read your mind... Are you feeling alone Baby the sun shining light in your eyes Gives me a feeling I hope never dies baby So little baby blue give me clue tell me you need me too... it's now or never you are on my mind give me a sign show you wanna be together
请登录后再发表评论!
歌曲:everyday
歌手: 专辑:
歌曲:everyday man
everyday valentine
请登录后再发表评论!一首英文歌 整个非常摇滚 女生唱的 歌词有rock you ……my baby… 很亢奋的歌 急!_百度知道
一首英文歌 整个非常摇滚 女生唱的 歌词有rock you ……my baby… 很亢奋的歌 急!
我有更好的答案
Michael Jackson 唱的 “Remember the Time&
Beyonce Knowles 唱的 ”You Are My Rock&
&Remember The Time&
Do You Remember
When We Fell In Love
We Were Young
And Innocent Then
Do You Remember
How It All Began
It Just Seemed Like Heaven
So Why Did It End?
Do You Remember
Back In The Fall
We'd Be Together
All Day Long
Do You Remember
Us Holding Hands
In Each Other's Eyes
We'd Stare
Do You Remember The Time
When We Fell In Love
Do You Remember The Time
When We First Met
Do You Remember The Time
When We Fell In Love
Do You Remember The Time
Do You Remember
How We Used To Talk
We'd ...
不是这两首 要更亢奋 女歌手
呢么是不是 “Gangsta Lovin'”?
是 Eve 和 Alicia Keys 唱的因该是的 Alicia Keys 是个亢奋的女歌手,在第一小节&最后小节是她唱的。。
找到了告诉我谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有you are my angel my love 的英文歌叫什么偶然一次听到一首英文歌 只记得歌词里有you are my angel my love 是一首男生唱的抒情歌 不是西域男孩的my love 那首歌
LEE BAXTER 的 YOU AREI AM A KNIGHT AND YOU ARE MY ARMOURPROTECTING ME FROM THOSE THAT TRY TO HURT MEWITH YOUR PRESENCE AROUND ME I FEEL BOLD AND GALLANTABLE TO CONQUER ANYTHING THAT TRIES TO STOP MEYOU ARE MY LOVE MY ANGEL YOU ARE YOU AREI AM BIRD AND YOU ARE MY WINGSSOFT AND GENTLE AND YET ABLE TO LIFT ME TO HEIGHTS OF GREAT EXCTASTCARRYING ME ACROSS OCEANS TO LANDS OF PARADISEAND KEEPING ME WARM AND COSY WHEN I SLEEP AT NIGHTYOU ARE MY LOVE MY ANGEL YOU ARE YOU AREI AM A FLOWER AND YOU ARE MY WATERSWEET AND COOL FILLING ME FULL OF ENERGYSO THAT I CAN SHINE WITH HAPPINESSFOR I FEAR WITHOUT YOU I SHOULD SURELY DIEYOU ARE MY LOVE MY ANGEL YOU ARE YOU AREYOU ARE THIS POEM AND I AM YOUR PENENABLING ME TO WRITE DOWN ALL MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGSYOU ARE THE THAT CAN MAKE ME LAUGH AND CRYYOU ARE ALL THESE THINGS AND SO MUSH MOREYOU ARE MY LOVE MY ANGEL YOU ARE YOU ARE
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码推荐这篇日记的豆列
······}

我要回帖

更多关于 everyday world 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信