爱的华尔滋
爱的华尔兹
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一起来看流星雨最新歌曲
一起来看流星雨最好听的歌
一起来看流星雨的歌
01.02.03.04.一起来看流星雨的英文歌10几集的时候,雨荨离开艾利斯顿之后,云海在保龄球馆放得哪首英文歌?
是一首快的英文歌,经常在跳舞的时候放!也就是4位男主演上时,开场秀的伴奏!that’s not my name?是《love stoned》吗?我觉得应该是吧.郑爽出来的时候我确定是少女的《Gee》绝对是啊,你听听看吧 提问人的追问
18:59 o 歌曲:《Shut Up And Let Me Go》 歌手:The Ting Tings 下载:/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=The+Ting+Tings+Shut+Up+And+Let+Me+Go+&lm=-1 The Ting Tings 的《That's Not My Name》 ··
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码  昨天看了第四集,展博他们跨过顶楼时放的那首英文歌是什么啊?坐等高人解答。
楼主发言:2次 发图:0张
  是戴爱玲唱的不想再爱不明白的爱的英文版 叫Gentlman 绅士。貌似只有多米音乐能搜到。  
  同求,超好听  
  这首歌叫《Gentleman》,爱情公寓的贴吧里有下载地址  还有一首叫《虹之间》,是爱情公寓4的插曲,也超好听啊,就是搜不到下载的~~~
  多谢楼上的筒子们,为什么楼主搜Gentleman出来的都是鸟叔唱的啊,:-[  
  等全剧终了各大音乐软件就会出相关的歌单了 楼主莫急  
  是戴爱玲的gentlemen。QQ音乐里面有爱情公寓4电视原声带的,可以进去搜搜听听。
  那不是跳楼好吧。。第五集才有子乔跳楼  
  @从翎开始 7楼
20:00:38  那不是跳楼好吧。。第五集才有子乔跳楼  -----------------------------  展博也跳了
  @向名牌进军 3楼
20:07:32  这首歌叫《Gentleman》,爱情公寓的贴吧里有下载地址  还有一首叫《虹之间》,是爱情公寓4的插曲,也超好听啊,就是搜不到下载的~~~  -----------------------------  有啊,酷我音乐盒里就有
  @向名牌进军
20:07:32  这首歌叫《Gentleman》,爱情公寓的贴吧里有下载地址  还有一首叫《虹之间》,是爱情公寓4的插曲,也超好听啊,就是搜不到下载的~~~  -----------------------------  @张雪雪815 9楼
12:43:58  有啊,酷我音乐盒里就有  -----------------------------  刚看到QQ音乐里也有了
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规一起又看流星雨:在14集中端木磊叫楚雨荨跳街舞时,背景音乐叫什么(英文歌)?
黎约将夜の2420
Keyshia Cole - Fallin OutBeen sitting thinking about you and I amwondering why were not getting alongSo frustrated causewhat we had was ahappy homeI don't know what thesituation isBut I could tell in the way we kisswe don't talk no moreit feels better whenI’m aloneSometimes I feel like there's no getting through to youLike you don't appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon't turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with you I don't know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youI remember whenI be with my friendsyou checked on me and made time to callBut how things have changedNow I don't hear from you at all(yeah,yeah)Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to youLike you don't appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon't turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with youI don't know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youDon't let your pride get in the wayOn something we worked so harddon't throw it awayI’ve been trying to make you seeeverything you needis right here with meSometimes I feel like there's no getting through to youLike you don't appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon't turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowlyDon't turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with youI don't know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youI’m tired of giving my allHow did we end here this wayI just want to know what are we gonna doHow did we end up here this waywe gonna do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 15年好听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信