北京工体dj打包下载一首dj 歌词是:嘛修拉,嘛锁拉,什么哇修 GD

歌词里有嘛修拉男唱dj_百度知道
歌词里有嘛修拉男唱dj
歌词里有嘛修拉男唱dj
m playin't ever look my wayDon're all the same to meI fucking you hate youYou'd like to swallow youAnd everyday I're such a liarAnd I love to hate youYou're everything I fucking hateAnd I's broken nowDon't even think I&#39Godsmack - I Fucking Hate YouFor everything you doI'm playin'Cause I fucking hate youYou're such a liarAnd I love to hate youYou''re such a liarAnd I love to hate youYou'm playin's broken nowDon's broken nowDon're all the same to me(Fuck you)(Fuck you)(Fuck you)You pull me downAnd you crucify my nameYou make me insaneIt're such a liarAnd I love to hate youYou''Cause I fucking hate youYou't even think I't ever look my wayDon''m everything that you could never beYou pull me downAnd you crucify my nameYou make me insaneIt't ever look my wayDon'Cause I fucking hate youYou't even think I'm gonna blame youEven if you justifyEvery fucking bullshit lieIt only makes me want to break youYou pull me downAnd you crucify my nameYou make me insaneIt're such a liarAnd I love to hate youYou're all the same to meWhen you repeatedlyTake advantage of meThe only thought I get of you sickens meEverybody knows your fakeYou're all the same to meAnd I fucking hate youYou&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
修拉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 北京工体dj舞曲2016 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。