miss you...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'一首英文歌歌词的翻译_百度知道
一首英文歌歌词的翻译
.。这么一首歌....。如果答案能够最大限度的翻译原歌的意思;t you get up And rise again for me What if the world were a little more perfect Just stop crying or would you take the leap What if the world were a little more perfect Would you open your eyes and blink again for me for me.... What if the world What if the world were were a little more perfect a little more perfect Just stop crying Just stop crying or would you take the leap or would you take the leap What if the world were a little more perfect Would you open your heart What if the world were a little more perfect Just stop crying or would you take the leap What if the world were a little more perfect Would you open your heart and blink again for me for me,实在可惜. It isn&#39. for me.;t easy here without you Why did you leave me What am I supposed to do without you.,没有中文歌词,我另外加20分.:Maren Ord Don&#39.. 推荐《哈弗风雨路》这部电影;t close your eyes They may not open What if they open Would you be alive Everyone falls But not everyone rises Why don&#39. What about friendship What about friends You said the whole world was against you And it all had to end What about love What about family What about all that you have to live for What if the world were a little more perfect Just stop crying or would you take the leap What if the world were a little more perfect Would you open your eyes and blink again for me for me《风雨哈佛路》主题曲 Perfect 演唱者
提问者采纳
t you get up 你为什么不振作And rise again for me为我再一次站立 What if the world were a little more perfect 如果这个世界变得更加完美Just stop crying or would you take the leap 你是停止哭泣还是实现飞跃What if the world were a little more perfect 如果这个世界变得更加完美Would you open your eyes 你会睁开双眼and blink again for me 为我再次闪烁吗... 为了我----------------------------------------------------------第一次翻歌词Don&#39..? t easy here without you没有了你一切变得不容易 Why did you leave me 你为何离我而去What am I supposed to do without you...;t close your eyes 请不要闭上双眼They may not open 它们也许不会再睁开What if they open 即使睁开了又怎样Would you be alive你还会活着吗 Everyone falls每个人都失败过 But not everyone rises 但不是每个人都可以重拾信心Why don&#39.为了我 It isn&#39.为了我 What about friendship什么是友情 What about friends什么是朋友 You said the whole world was against you 你说整个世界都和你作对And it all had to end 一切都已到尽头What about love 什么是爱情What about family什么是家庭 What about all thatyou have to live for什么是你生存的理由 What if the world were a little more perfect如果这个世界变得更加完美 Just stop crying or would you take the leap你是停止哭泣还是实现飞跃 What if the world were a little more perfect如果这个世界变得更加完美 Would you open your eyes你会睁开双眼 and blink again for me为我再次闪烁吗,为我会心一笑吗?for me...?What if the world were a little more perfect如果这个世界变得更加美好 Just stop crying or would you take the leap你是停止哭泣还是实现飞跃 What if the world were a little more perfect如果这个世界变得更加美好 Would you open your heart and blink again for me 你能敞开心扉.?for me..没有了你我将何去何从 What if the world如果这个世界 What if the world were were a little more perfect如果这个世界变得更加美好 a little more perfect 更加美好Just stop crying停止哭泣 Just stop crying or would you take the leap你是停止哭泣还是实现飞跃 or would you take the leap还是实现飞跃 What if the world were a little more perfect如果这个世界变得更加美好 Would you open your heart 你能敞开心扉吗. 为了我for me.
提问者评价
你不是翻译最好的,但是,看在你第一次翻译的前提下,可能需要更多的时间。我喜欢尝试的人。另外谢谢大家
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
不要闭上你的眼睛
他们可能不会睁开
即使睁开了又能怎样
你能再活过来吗?
每个人都会跌倒
但不是每个人都能爬起来
你为什么不能
为我站起来
如果世界变得再完美一些
你快停止哭泣还是你要跳过去
如果世界变得再完美一些
你是否会睁开双眼为我而再次闪烁
你说整个世界都无视你的存在
所有必需要结束
你生存的目的呢
如果世界变得再完美一些
你快停止哭泣还是你要跳过去
如果世界变得再完美一些
你是否会睁开双眼为我而再次闪烁
没有你一切变得不容易
为什么你要离我而去
没有了你,我该怎么办
如果世界变得再完美一些
你快停止哭泣还是你要跳过去
如果世界变得再完美一些
你会不会睁开双眼
如果世界变得再完美...
演唱者:马伦条例
不要关闭你的眼睛
他们可能无法打开
如果他们打开
每个人都跌倒
但并不是每个人都上涨
你为什么不起床
和我再次上升
如果世界是什么
更完美一点
请不要哭泣
你会采取的飞跃
有一点更完美
你会打开你的眼睛
并再次对我眨眼
怎么样友谊
怎么样的朋友
你说整个世界
而这一切已经结束
怎么样的家庭
什么所有的,
如果世界是什么
更完美一点
请不要哭泣
你会采取的飞跃
有一点更完美
你会打开你的眼睛
并再次对我眨眼
这是不容易这里没有你
你为什么离开我
那我该怎么做
如果世界是什么
不要闭上你的眼睛
他们可能不开放
如果他们开了
你会活着吗
但并不是每个人都站了起来
你为什么不起来吗
如果这个世界
稍微更加完美
就停止哭泣
你可以把这个跳跃吗
如果这个世界
有更加完美的吗
你会开了你的眼睛呢
再给我,然后闪烁
什么关于友谊
他的朋友呢
你说整个世界
这一切都已结束
什么关于家庭
那是怎么回事! ! ! ! ! !
你已经住了
如果这个世界
稍微更加完美
就停止哭泣
你可以把这个跳跃吗
如果这个世界
有更加完美的吗
你会开了你的眼睛呢
再给我,然后闪烁
这并不容易,你不在这里
你为什么要离开我...
网上的翻译只有一种,所以尝试自己翻译了一遍,其实楼下的版本已经很好了
Don't close your eyes
不要闭上你的双眸
They may not open
也许再也醒不过来
What if they open
即使醒来了那又怎样
Would you be alive
你还能够真正活过来吗
Everyone falls
每个人都跌倒了
But not everyone rises
但不是每个人都爬起来了
Why don't you get up
为什么你不站起来
And rise again for me
就算是为了我而站起来
What if the world were a little more perfect
假若世界变得再完美一些
Just stop crying or would you take the leap
停止哭泣,再重新站起来
What if the world were a little more perfect
假若世界变得再完美一些
Would you open your eyes and blink aga...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌曲名Life in here i am from you leave me.I think of too must.Cry in here what have you done .这是一首女声摇滚类的英文歌,上面就是歌词的开头几句了,真心跪求知道的朋友能告诉下歌曲名,感激不尽!
歌手:Pink歌名:Just Like A Pill歌词:I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me I think I took too much I'm crying here,what have you done?I thought it would be fun I can't stay on your life support,there's a shortage in the switch,I can't stay on your morphine,cuz its making me itch I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes being a little bitch,I think I'll get outta here,where I can Run just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better,you keep makin' me ill You keep makin' me ill I haven't moved from the spot where you left me This must be a bad trip All of the other pills,they were different Maybe I should get some help I can't stay on your life support,there's a shortage in the switch,I can't stay on your morphine,cuz its making me itch I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes being a little bitch,I think I'll get outta here,where I can Run just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better,you keep makin' me ill You keep makin' me ill Run just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better,you keep makin' me ill You keep makin' me ill I can't stay on your life support,there's a shortage in the switch,I can't stay on your morphine,cuz its making me itch I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes being a little bitch,I think I'll get outta here,where I can Run just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better,you keep makin' me ill You keep makin' me ill
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved求一首英文歌!_百度知道
求一首英文歌!
开始部分好像是什么“don't wanna think about.don'wanna.....”谁知道是什么歌啊
不是的是一上来就是“don't wanna。。”而不是出现在后面 是一个女的唱的感觉有点慢摇的感觉
网友推荐的&推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐