哪块手表英语怎么写是李芳的用英文怎么写

答案还没有其它同学作出答案,大家都期待你的解答点击查看答案解释还没有其它同学作出答案,大家都期待你的解答点击查看解释相关试题am Li Fang. I am your English teacher.I'm OK.This is miss Zhang.She is your Chi-nese teacher. She is fine,too.And this is Mr.Wu.He is your maths teacher.They are good
teacher. 的翻译是:我是李芳。我是你的英语老师。我是确定。这是小姐 Zhang.She 是你的汉语老师。她很好。这就是 Mr.Wu.He 是你们的数学老师。他们是好老师。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
am Li Fang. I am your English teacher.I'm OK.This is miss Zhang.She is your Chi-nese teacher. She is fine,too.And this is Mr.Wu.He is your maths teacher.They are good
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我是李芳。我你的英语teacher.I“米OK.This Zhang.She小姐是你的中国的教师。她是罚款,too.And这是Mr.Wu.He是你的数学teacher.They是好老师。
我是李犬齿。 我是您的英语老师。我是OK.This是错过Zhang.She是您的中国老师。 她是优良,也是。并且这是Mr.Wu.He是您的数学老师。他们是好老师。
我是李芳。我是你的英语老师。我是确定。这是小姐 Zhang.She 是你的汉语老师。她很好。这就是 Mr.Wu.He 是你们的数学老师。他们是好老师。
我是李芳。 我是你的英语教师.我确定。这是张小姐。她是你张大教师。 她是罚款______亦_______________,这是吴先生他是你数学教师。他们是好的教师。
我是李犬齿。 我是您的英语老师。我是OK.This是错过Zhang.She是您的中国老师。 她是优良,也是。并且这是Mr.Wu.He是您的数学老师。他们是好老师。
相关内容&aThe lack of access may not necessarily be a good thing 缺乏通入可能不必要是一件好事 & aWould you marry me 您与我结婚 & a我想永远徘徊在你的世界里 I want forever to pace back and forth in yours world & ataller and heavier 更高和更重 & a我不知道为什么会这样,从今天早上开始就这样 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIns pect the cockpit Ins pect驾驶舱 & aif u can not hold other one, please do yourself 如果u不可能举行其他一个,请做你自己 & aused colors 半新颜色 & aAttached are two ‘advanced’ settings 附上二个`先进的’设置 & aコンポーネント 组分 & a你去过的地方,最喜欢哪里 You have gone does the place, where most like & a每天的作业很多都没有时间完成 The daily work are very many does not have the time to complete & aThe page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.please try again later 您寻找的页再临时地是unavailable.please尝试以后 & aSo move 如此移动 & a我的外语很差 My foreign language is very bad & a别来烦我 Do not come to be tired of me & a最有趣的是 Most interesting is & ahom silence hom沈默 & a池州市 Chizhou & a濠江春酒店休闲中心前台效果图 Haojiang spring hotel leisure center onstage effect chart & a18个不一样的震动体验! 18異なった振動経験! & a???? 居里温度 & a没气了 Has not been mad & aPractice of a person 人的实践 & athe book is very educational i
on his life 书是非常教育i 在他的生活 & aYou get what you pay for do you like the big bang theory!!! 您得到什么您支付做您喜欢大轰隆理论!!! & a神经衰弱 Neurasthenia & a田里似乎有成千上百的人 In the field as if has thousand on hundred people & a我貌似需要一些安慰 I apparent need some comforts & a好的创意 Good creativity & astand up when you sing your colour word 当您唱您的颜色词时,站起来 & aSperm whales 抹香鲸 & a农村留守儿童的行为偏差现状分析及对策研究 The countryside remains behind to take care of things child's behavior deviation present situation analysis and the countermeasure research & a拥有一种健康的生活方式 Has one healthy life style & a饭前要洗手。 Before meals must wash the hands. & a我的世界不允许你们消失 My world does not allow you to vanish & a请问你住几天? Ask how many days you do stay? & a如果你想让我离开 If you want to let me leave & a它们的每只前脚上有四个指头 On their each only front foot has four fingers & aI love the thick penis 我爱厚实的阴茎 & aLove you not to put you in the mouth, I put you keeping everything for the better every day Hello, your collection forever! 爱您不投入您在嘴,我投入永远保留一切为更好的每天的您你好,您的汇集! & a养成良好的习惯可以让我们的英语成绩逐渐提高 Forms the good habit to be possible to let our English result gradually enhance & a??????? 当天结束, [cyo] & ahow about u business? u事务怎么样? & aAnd I also want to go to Tokyo 并且我也想要去到东京 & a女皇的家乡 Empress's hometown & a我们去到的时候是早上,我们帮他们扫地、洗衣服、做饭等等。 We arrive time is the early morning, we help them to sweep the floor, to do laundry, prepare food and so on. & aI left my my homework 我留下我我的家庭作业 & a电力排灌站 Electric power irrigation station & a说话, Speech, & athis division that apartheid rests 那种族隔离休息的这分裂 & aA POWERFUL FORCE 强有力的力量 & a你这样我很伤心的 Your like this I very sad & a与其和她们购物我宁愿在家看书 If I rather reads with their shopping in the home & a汤姆暑假上了一些英语课。 Tom in summer vacation some class in English. & aI
am Li Fang. I am your English teacher.I'm OK.This is miss Zhang.She is your Chi-nese teacher. She is fine,too.And this is Mr.Wu.He is your maths teacher.They are good
teacher. 我是李犬齿。 我是您的英语老师。我是OK.This是错过Zhang.She是您的中国老师。 她是优良,也是。并且这是Mr.Wu.He是您的数学老师。他们是好老师。 &李芳豪三个字,英文名字怎么写_百度知道
李芳豪三个字,英文名字怎么写
我有更好的答案
其实中国的 到国外 一般都是 lifanghao 这样子称呼 除非有自己的英文名 可以根据中文名 或者根据特殊的含义而来
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
  曾用名:张建新
  职业 : 演员
  身高:183cm
  籍贯:天津市
  出生日期:日
  星座:天蝎座
也是个选手阿,人名嘛,正常,哈哈哈
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'This is Li Fang,a Senior Engineer of a famous chemical company in China.She was given a gold medal in 1998 for having played an important part in scientific research.
  She was born in China in January, 1967.Having graduated from Beijing No.4 Middle School in July,1985,she entered Beijing University.Nine years later,she received a doctor's degree of chemistry,and then she went to work in a chemical company in Shanghai.Once a Japanese company tried to invite her to work in Japan and promised her a high salary.But she didn't accept the invitation.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Liu Xiang, a 21-year-old Chinese athlete, got the gold medal of the fascinating men’s 110m hurdles before a crowd of 70,000 at the Olympic Stadium in the 28th Olympics in Athens late Friday local time. He clocked an excellent 12.91 seconds to equal the world record set by Britain’s Collin Jackson in 1993.
It is the first gold Chinese men’s athlete has ever won from the track and field in the Olympics history. China has won over 100 gold medals from the summer Olympic Games since 1984 but its male athletes only got one medal from Olympics’ most popular sport, the track and field.
The Shanghai native, with his father a truck driver and mother an out-of-work housewife, loved sports when he was very little. Liu was selected to the Junior Sports School of Putuo District of Shanghai to practice jumping as a fourth grader in the primary school. But after a bone test showing that he will not be able to become a tall man, Liu was asked to give up sports one year later, although he had won the national champion at that level.
In 1998 when he attracted coach Sun Haiping’s attention as a 15-year-old jumper, Sun was a well-known hurdle coach and he believed a star was born at the first sight of Liu. He visited Liu’s parents several times and finally persuaded them to let Liu transfer to the 110m hurdles.
After only three years, Liu launched his career in style in the IAAF Grand Prix in Lausanne in 2001 by breaking the world youth and Asian record with a time of 13.12.
But the first warning he sent to the world was his bronze-winning feat(战绩)at the world indoor championships in Birmingham, England, last year.
In 2004, Liu won the silver in the world indoor championships in Budapest in March. Two months later, he proved the winner in a race against American great Allen Johnson in the IAAF Grand Prix in Osaka, Japan, where he clocked a new Asian record and world’s season best time of 13.06 seconds.
He went on to win two Johnson-absent races in Lille, France, on June 26 and Zagreb, Croatia, three days later. He put up an exciting show at the Golden Gala meet in Rome on July 3, when he and Johnson clocked an identical time of 13.11. Race officials had to examine a photo finish to declare Johnson the winner. Liu did a better job of clearing the hurdles than Johnson, but Johnson’s stronger start ended up making the difference. The race boosted(提高) Liu’s optimism(乐观) for the Olympics, although Johnson bettered his season best time by 0.01 second in Lausanne, Switzerland, on July 6.
The world has put the Olympics a Johnson-Liu duel but surprisingly Johnson crashed out of the Games after falling at the ninth hurdle at round 2. Johnson’s early exit paved the way for Liu’s win. He finally took the gold medal and put a Chinese man’s name on the record book.
&&&&&& (.cn /Xinhua)& Updated:& 02:57
According to Paragraph One, which of the following is TRUE?
&&&&&& A. Liu Xiang is the fastest of the mentioned athletes.
&&&&&& &B. Liu Xiang has set a new world record in the event of the men’s 110m hurdles.
&&&&&& C. Both Liu Xiang and Jackson got a gold medal at the Athens Olympics.
&&&&&& D. In the Olympics history, Liu Xiang is the fastest in this event.
Before the 28th Olympics in Athens, &&&&&&&&.
&&&&&& A. no Chinese athlete got a gold medal from the track and field at the Olympics
&&&&&& B. there was already a Chinese male medal winner in the track and field at the Olympics
&&&&&& C. Terrence Trammell got a gold medal from the men’s hurdles at the Sydney Olympics
&&&&&& D. Zhu Jianhua got a bronze medal from the men’s hurdles in the 1984 Los Angeles Games
In the last paragraph, the underlined word “duel” most probably means “ &&&&&&”.
&&&&&& A. competition&&&&&& B. friendship&& C. partner&&&&&& D. company
From the passage, we can conclude that &&&&&&&&&.
&&&&&& A. Liu Xiang had no gift for jumping when he was a little boy
&&&&&& B. Liu Xiang set a new world youth record when he was 17 years old
&&&&&& C. Liu Xiang has succeeded because of his coach Sun
&&&&&& D. Johnson might have won the gold medal if he had not dropped out
题型:阅读理解
Liu Xiang, a 21-year-old Chinese athlete, got the gold medal of the fascinating men's 110m hurdles(跨栏) before a crowd of 70 000 at the Olympic Stadium in the 28th Olympics in Athens late Friday local time. He clocked an excellent 12.91 seconds to equal the world record set by Britain's Collin Jackson in 1993.?
It is the first gold Chinese men's athlete has ever won from the track and field in the Olympics history. China has won over 100 gold medals from the summer Olympic Games since 1984 but its male athletes only got one medal from Olympics' most popular sport.
The Shanghai native, with his father a truck driver and mother an out-of-work housewife, loved sports when he was very little. Liu was selected to the Junior Sports School of Putuo District of Shanghai to practice jumping as a fourth grader in the primary school. But after a bone test showing that he will not be able to become a tall man, Liu was asked to give up sports one year later, although he had won the national champion at that level.
In 1998 when he attracted coach Sun Haiping's attention as a 15-year-old jumper. Sun was a well-known hurdle coach and he believed a star was born at the first sight of Liu. He visited Liu's parents several times and finally persuaded them to let Liu transfer to the 110m hurdles.?
After only three years, Liu launched his career in style in the IAAF Grand Prix in Lausanne in 2001 by breaking the world youth and Asian record with a time of 13.12.
But the first warning he sent to the world was his bronze-winning feat(战绩)at the world indoor championships in Birmingham, England, last year.?
In 2004, Liu won the silver in the world indoor championships in Budapest in March. Two months later, he proved the winner in a race against American great Allen Johnson in the IAAF Grand Prix in
Osaka, Japan, where he clocked a new Asian record and world's season best time of 13.06 seconds.
He went on to win two Johnson-absent races in Lille, France, on June 26 and Zagreb, Croatia, three days later. He put up an exciting show at the Golden Gala meet in Rome on July 3,when he and Johnson clocked an identical time of 13.11.Race officials had to examine a photo finish to declare Johnson the winner. Liu did a better job of clearing the hurdles than Johnson, but Johnson's stronger start ended up making the difference. The race boosted(提高) Liu's optimism for the Olympics, although Johnson bettered his season best time by 0.01 second in Lausanne, Switzerland, on July 6.
The world has put the Olympics a Johnson-Liu duel but surprisingly Johnson crashed out of the Games after falling at the ninth hurdle at round 2.Johnson's early exit paved the way for Liu's win. He finally took the gold medal and put a Chinese man's name on the record book.?
(China daily. com. cn/Xinhua) Updated: 02:57
According to Paragraph One, which of the following is TRUE?
A. Liu Xiang is the fastest of the four mentioned athletes.
B. Liu Xiang has set a new world record in the event of the men's 110m hurdles.
C. Both Liu Xiang and Jackson have got a gold medal at the Olympics.?
D. In the Olympics history, Liu Xiang is as fast as Britain's Collin Jackson.
Before the 28th Olympics in Athens, _______.
A. no Chinese athlete got a gold medal from the track and field at the Olympics
B. there was already a Chinese male medallist in the track and field at the Olympics
C. Terrence Trammell got a gold medal from the men's hurdles at the Sydney Olympics
D. Zhu Jianhua got a bronze medal from the men's hurdles in the 1984 Los Angeles Games
In the last paragraph, the underlined word “duel” most probably means “_______”.?
A. contest&&&&&& B. friendship&& C. Partner&&&&&& D. company?
.From the passage, we can conclude that _______.?
A. Liu Xiang had no gift for jumping when he was a little boy?
B. Liu Xiang set a new world youth record when he was 17 years old?
C. Liu Xiang has succeeded because of his coach Sun?
D. Johnson might have won the gold medal if he had not dropped out??
来源:同步题
题型:写作题
书面表达。World Youth(monthly)有一"人物"专栏,刊登各国青年人物的图片.你校校友李芳的照片被采用.请根据以下资料,写一段英文说明,以便随图发表.(100词左右) 姓名:李芳 性别:女 国籍:中国 出生年月:1967年1月 职业:化学工程师 简历:1985年7月毕业于北京四中,同年进入北大学习,1994年起在上海的一家化学公司工作. 主要事迹:1994年获化学博士学位;一家日本公司高薪聘用,但被她拒绝;1998年因特殊贡献获奖。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Youth(monthly)有一“人物”专栏,刊登各国青年人物的图片。你校校友李芳的照片被采用。请根据以下资料,写一段英文说明,以便随图发表。(100词左右) 姓名:李芳 性别:女 国籍:中国 出生年月:1967年1月 职业:化学工程师 简历:1985年7月毕业于北京四中,同年进入北大学习,1994年起在上海的一家化学公司工作。 主要事迹:1994年获化学博士学位;一家日本公司高薪聘用,但被她拒绝;1998年因特殊贡献获奖。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________}

我要回帖

更多关于 手表用英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信