我想知道一首歌的名字里有eeee的叫什么名字

求一首歌的名字
万分感谢_百度知道
求一首歌的名字
。.com/videofile//13605://wow.shtml" target="_blank">http://wow.shtml第一首歌
好人在哪里./videofile//re makingyou better shake-shake-shake your bodyto the music that we&#39;re spreadingyou better dance-dance-dance foreveryou&#39;s been the talk of our townso we all know that her words are poisonshe&#39://v;s screaming.youku, that precious little whoreshe&#39, that precious little whoreshe&#39.com/v_show/id_XOTYyNTQyNTY=! shes deadly fashionshe&#39;s attentionyet you always fail in each and every way tonight<a href="ve had me load like no one elsebut only for tonightI am the bullet in your gunyou&#39, are you in her wayher smile hits the markwith stedy hands she makes her aim - oh oh oh-she locks and loads, Peter Pan A dance beneath the sparkling skythe silent touch of vivid graceyour hand fits mine like a perfect matchwe kids in lust and the night is youngthe dance we share will guide the waythe unforgettable romanceyou whisper &quotAdept - Grow Up://v, i started this rumourthat you sell your mouth for a dollarAnd if i know her right!As we sing to you, COME ONso play your cards right girlthis beating heart is yours to breakthis soldier surrendersDont hesitate nowthis is what you wanted all alongwith stedy hands she makes her aim - oh oh oh-she locks and loads are you in her wayher smile hits the markShe has those gorgeous piercing eyesred coloured lips that suck you dryshe is so fashionher words might seem to make things rightbut she will walk on your hopes and dreams tonights screamingWith stedy hands she makes her aim - oh oh oh- (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah)she locks and loads, she&#39;hope&quot.youku
提问者评价
很感谢.. 但是我没分了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欧美女歌手唱的一首歌中很多eeeela eeeela_百度知道
欧美女歌手唱的一首歌中很多eeeela eeeela
提问者采纳
/m?f=3&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=umbrella+rihanna&lm=-1&oq=umbrella+&rsp=0" target="_blank">/mumbrella - rihanna<a href="http://mp3
应该是中间部分那个女唱完一段英语就开始唱ei ei ei la。ei ei ei la。
提问者评价
谢谢就是这首,刚只听了前面男的唱地所以以为不是。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美女歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
若惜 月亮告诉我.
为爱痴狂,,
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'问一首歌的名字叫什么?_百度知道
问一首歌的名字叫什么?
歌曲:洗衣歌歌手:索朗旺姆 专辑:歌自天成 呃!是谁帮咱们翻了身呃?是谁帮咱们得解放呃?是亲人解放军是救星共产党呷拉羊卓若呷拉羊卓若桑呃,军民本是一家人帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃.军民本是一家人帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃.呃!是谁帮咱们修公路呃?是谁帮咱们架桥梁呃?是亲人解放军是救星共产党呷拉羊卓若呷拉羊卓若桑呃,军民本是一家人帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃.军民本是一家人帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃.呃!是谁帮咱们收青稞呃?是谁帮咱们盖新房呃?是亲人解放军是救星共产党呷拉羊卓若呷拉羊卓若桑呃,军民本是一家人帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃.军民本是一家人帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃.呃!我们的生活变了样呃?我们幸福乐无疆呃感谢亲人解放军感谢救星共产党.呷拉羊卓若呷拉羊卓若桑呃,军民本是一家人帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃军民本是一家人帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌曲:洗衣歌
歌手:索朗旺姆 专辑:歌自天成
是谁帮咱们翻了身呃?
是谁帮咱们得解放呃?
是亲人解放军
是救星共产党
呷拉羊卓若呷拉羊卓若桑呃,
军民本是一家人
帮咱亲人洗呀洗衣裳呃.
军民本是一家人