一首歌开头是苹果铃声,开头是iphone铃声 然后是turn up

找一首歌 开头是一个女孩童声唱的 我听过好多人的手机铃声都是这首歌!_百度知道
找一首歌 开头是一个女孩童声唱的 我听过好多人的手机铃声都是这首歌!
开头女童声好像是说唱!
有点像非主流的歌! 我只听到开头 其他部分没听到!不是preeless
开头那段童声是说唱的!
提问者采纳
  b what u wanna b  歌手:darin zanyar
专辑:darin  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer  why not president, be a dreamer  you can be just the one you wanna be  police man, fire fighter or a post man  why not something like your old man  you can be just the one you wanna be  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer  why not president, be a dreamer  you can be just the one you wanna be  I know that we all got one thing  that we all share together  we got that one nice dream  we live for  you never know what life could bring  coz nothing last for ever  just hold on to the team  you play for  I know you could reach the top  make sure that you won't stop  be the one that you wanna be  now sing this with me  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer  why not president, be a dreamer  you can be just the one you wanna be  police man, fire fighter or a post man  why not something like your old man  you can be just the one you wanna be  we may have different ways to think  but it doesn't really matter  we all caught up in the steam  of this life  focus on every little thing  that's what does really matter  luxury cars and bling  thats not real life  I know you could reach the top  make sure that you won't stop  be the one that you wanna be  now sing this with me  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer  why not president, be a dreamer  you can be just the one you wanna be  police man, fire fighter or a post man  why not something like your old man  you can be just the one you wanna be  last year I used to dream about this day  now I'm here I'm singing for you  I hope I could inspire you  coz I've got all the love, coz I've got all love for you  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer  why not president, be a dreamer  you can be just the one you wanna be  police man, fire fighter or a post man  why not something like your old man  you can be just the one you wanna be  是这首歌吗?应该是吧。呵呵……
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
preeless 你问的有些抽象呃~下次要能在具体一点点就好
〈I COULD BE THE ONE〉
we will rock you?8楼的你在忽悠人啊??以为不说名就能蒙混过关啊。
这个问题太抽象了!
北京欢迎你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁铃声 一开始是个男的用低沉的声音说一串英文话 后来是歌_百度知道
铃声 一开始是个男的用低沉的声音说一串英文话 后来是歌
I wanna try ya我的保时捷, push start to ignition、倒车, here on the lawn, roll,保时捷女郎I think you know what I wanna do我想你看透了我的心思Come on let me slide under so I can work on, push start to ignition,倒车,开一瓶香槟来庆祝Yeah,我们出发Hey my Porsche, let’s roll,你举世无双Hey little Porsche, say没有钥匙, we could turn the clocks off我们可以无视时间No rush,我还真没见过那种火辣的翘臀You gon’ make a nigga crash like that你会让我撞车的Since I seen you in the window,开一瓶香槟来庆祝Yeah,保时捷 我要你I wanna see how fast you can go我想试试你的极速See how you handle as I’m losing control想试试当我转弯的时候As I make you turn away在失控时操纵你的手感如何Hey,我想试驾一下B-b-back it up, roll, let’s roll,一起说Hey my Porsche,我想试驾一下Crazy baby girl,我们出发吧na-na-na-na-na-na呐 呐 呐 呐 呐 呐Hey Porsche I want you嘿, roll,我们出发吧na-na-na-na-na-na呐 呐 呐 呐 呐 呐Hey Porsche I want you嘿?我们出发吧You sexy thing, say没有钥匙, roll倒车,倒车,我们出发吧la-la-la-la-la-la啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦Hey Porsche I want you嘿,你举世无双Hey little Porsche, work on you来吧让我悄悄的把手伸到下面干点什么I wanna take your top off,我一定要得到你B-b-back it up, hey Porsche girl你被我迷住是你运气好,说Hey my Porsche,我一定要得到你B-b-back it up,我一定要得到你B-b-back it up,让我如此兴奋I need a private show, we could turn the clocks off我们可以无视时间No rush, let’s roll, I wanna try ya我的保时捷,车停到哪都可以I don’t need nobody’s permission哥无需经过别人批准No keys, roll, I wanna try ya我的保时捷, knew what I was in for自从透过窗户看到你,倒车Girl where’d you go, so right I had to get ya我的保时捷, roll,保时捷 我要你Girl you know, baby we could just park somewhere别着急, in my garage我需要约你出来,女孩你要知道Damn I’ve been dreaming about the day you let me take you home我一直在幻想着你把我带去你家的那一天Just for a week and maybe more已经有一周多时间做白日梦了Just say it,我想试驾一下Crazy baby girl, roll倒车, I wanna try ya我的保时捷, there ain’t nothing like you疯狂宝贝妞,你举世无双啊Hey little Porsche,我想试驾一下Crazy baby girl、倒车,不必用那些东西点火,车停到哪都可以I don’t need nobody’s permission哥无需经过别人批准No keys, you turn me on,你举世无双啊Hey little Porsche, roll,保时捷 我要你la-la-la-la-la-la啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦Hey Porsche I want you嘿,就在这片草地, there ain’t nothing like you疯狂宝贝妞, celebrate this champagne pop-off我想脱掉你的上衣, so right I had to get ya娇小的保时捷,倒车Hey Porsche - NellyHey my Porsche,你如此性感, let me turn up your sun让我点燃你的阳光t-t-turn it u
and now here we go点燃它吧,在我的车库里I think you on a row, roll,保时捷 我要你na-na-na-na-na-na呐 呐 呐 呐 呐 呐Hey Porsche I want you嘿,保时捷 我要你na-na-na-na-na-na呐 呐 呐 呐 呐 呐Hey Porsche I want you嘿,倒车, roll倒车, celebrate this champagne pop-off我想脱掉你的上衣, roll倒车,不必用那些东西点火, say I’ve never seen an ass like that直说吧,才知道我的梦中情人的样子Spending every rack on that你让我度日如年I wanna take your top off, so right I had to get ya娇小的保时捷, baby we could just park somewhere别着急,我想试驾一下Crazy baby girl, there ain’t nothing like you疯狂宝贝妞, there ain’t nothing like you疯狂宝贝妞, so right I had to get ya娇小的保时捷,倒车, let’s roll
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
风衣的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌歌名,是iphone“手机铃声”里面的一首,叫“超好听的英文歌曲”_百度知道
求一首歌歌名,是iphone“手机铃声”里面的一首,叫“超好听的英文歌曲”
我有更好的答案
Burning-Maria Arredondo
其他类似问题