下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头女生唱的开头歌词阿那浪桑辱爱_百度知道
一首英文歌开头女生唱的开头歌词阿那浪桑辱爱
提问者采纳
jaroflove曲婉婷
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
s go somewhere no one else can seeGlad You Came - The WantedThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI&#39, spell on meYou hit me like the sky fell on me, spell on meYou hit me like the sky fell on me,Make you glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI&#39,Away from us so stay,Time is slipping away,Stay with me I can make,Stay with me I can make, fell on meAnd I decided you look well on me, fell on meAnd I decidedll take you by the handHand you another drinkDrink it if you canCan you spend a little time,Am glad you cameI'm glad you cameSo glad you cameI'm glad you cameI&#39, well on meSo let&#39, well on meSo let'm glad you cameYom glad you cameI&#39, you and meTurn the lights out nowNow I&#39,Make you glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI'm glad you cameI'll take you by the handHand you another drinkDrink it if you canCan youm glad you cameI's go somewhere no one else can see, you and meTurn the lights out nowNow I'm glad you cameThe sun goes downThe stars come outAnd all that countsIs here and nowMy universe will never be the sameI&#39,Tm glad you cameYou cast a spell on me
不对。女的唱得
来自团队:
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌.里面有 爱NO往NO .是什么歌就是一首外国歌.前面是一段音乐 后面才开始唱 好像是这么唱的 I度YOU什么桑 INO 往NO
°莫铭1908
西城男孩 MY LOVE
为您推荐:
其他类似问题