一首英文歌中间呜呜呜一直呜呜呜 只唱一句保波死追文 谐音 求歌名

求HIT fm号早上9点57分左右 hit morning show 的一首男唱英文歌,高潮是呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜。_百度知道
求HIT fm号早上9点57分左右 hit morning show 的一首男唱英文歌,高潮是呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜。
是个男生唱的,前奏好像是钢订单斥竿俪放筹虱船僵琴曲,高潮是 呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜,最近在HIT FM 里面播的比较多,总是没注意听歌词,找歌是在太麻烦了,希望大神给予解答。
《When I Was Your Man》——Bruno Mars是这首吗??
不是,已经找到。不过还是谢谢你。See you again--Charlie Puth & Wiz Khalifa
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我也在找这歌,太难找了,看到楼主,发的,结果对了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在商店听到一首男生唱的英文歌 副歌是呜呜呜,呜呜呜呜 声音挺温柔的 节奏不算很快 也不算漫_百度知道
在商店听到一首男生唱的英文歌 副歌是呜呜呜,呜呜呜呜 声音挺温柔的 节奏不算很快 也不算漫
Look'a hereThis how we gon' do thisHook up the turntablesWolfe, get on the keyboardAnd we gon' run it, ya heardCash moneyCash moneyCash moneyCash moneyNow let me slide in the Benz with the fished out finsHit the mall with my girlfriends, dish out ends'Cause you know it ain't trickin' if you got itCop baby girl what she desire, it's chump change mamaMarijuana Scholar, knowin'what I got up in my Styrofoam cup?That purple stuff, it was givin' to me at birth to stuntSo that's why I cop the Bentleywith the leather and the fur in the gutsHold on, Mami! Them whips on dubsCadillac truck, twenty-eights, no rubsSlide in the Benz, fins, bubble-eye lensCar show in New York, y'all know who winsIt's the Birdman, daddy, with the Gucci and PradaSlant-back, cut truck, no rims, can't hollaIt's that Louie on Ostrich streetsIt's the tailer-made daddy, Mami, do you love me?Baby, I'ma a stunnaI ain't gon' change it(I told y'all)Don't you knowIt's a way of lifeMama, do you want it?'Cause I'm about to break itOoh, babyCan't stop the stuntin'No, noPop one, pop twoThem new Nike shoesRoyal blue Jag on them twenty-two'sFlip white to green, 500 DegreezIn that Cadillac truck on them twenty-three'sI'm the boss of the game with the money and fameAll these naked women that pop champagneAnd these marble floors stay high as Rick JamesIf you know my name, then you know my gameIt's lil' Whodi from the hot block with ser'ous flowGotta get dough 'cause y'all won't feel me, broBut y'all don't here me thoughTill I'm rollin' down my window and my grillie showAnd you know I'm prolly pumpin'through the hood on the twenty-fo'sWord! Rims pokin' out the side of the 'ERVGlock have ya ribs pokin' out the side of ya shirtI'm a seventeenth nigga and I ride for the turf, whooBaby, I'ma a stunna(I told y'all)I ain't gon' change itDon't you knowIt's a way of lifeMama, do you want it?'Cause I'm about to break itOoh, babyCan't stop the stuntin'No, noAye, and my pinky glow 'cause my ring is soBlingy-blingy, yo, stop blinkin' thoughWe smoke stinky, stinky droAnd we don't cop them ency-wency O'sAnd we don't stopNah! We blow, fuck the peopleEverywhere we go, we smell like E-yoThe Birdman my paw, so that make me go&Fly like an eagle!&Fo' sureThey think 'cause I stay at English TurnThat stunna don't have a O - Z to burnI go in each sto' and ball like a dogMe and my nig's, we ball like a dogCars on the streets, all on our lawnIce in my teeths, all on my armTat's in my face, my back, and my armThat's in my face, my back, and my armBaby, I'ma a stunnaI ain't gon' change itDon't you knowIt's a way of lifeMama, do you want it?'Cause I'm about to break itOoh, babyCan't stop the stuntin'No, noYep! Ya' lil' There it is!
low-lifeSee, I'm a professionalYou a rookieFuckin' game so seriousI could sell a hooker some pussyNow, that's some serious shitOh yeah, believe thatWho we rollin' wit'?We rollin' wit' cash moneyOh, I forgot about &Peace&Peace, I mean, &Piece& of pussy&Piece& of land, &Piece& of propertyIt's just a mind gameWay Of Life - Lil Wayne
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,是个男生唱的,很悲伤,高潮是“呜呜呜呜~呜呜呜呜~污 污 污 污 污污污 呜呜呜”_百度知道
有一首英文歌,是个男生唱的,很悲伤,高潮是“呜呜呜呜~呜呜呜呜~污 污 污 污 污污污 呜呜呜”
有一句是,哦youCyou额砍
提问者采纳
see you again,速7主题曲
绝对是这个啦,好听
因为我也经常 呜呜呜呜呜呜的哈哈
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
看到说“污~~”的时候,都要回答一下是不是Vitas的《星星》(还是Opera2来着)
是《Before you》吗?
还是《Flightless bird》?
这两首比较符合
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,男的唱的。大概这样唱:的吗哟死该,的吗哟死该。呜呜,的啦哟呸,的啦哟呸,呜呜呜~跪求。_百度知道
一首英文歌,男的唱的。大概这样唱:的吗哟死该,的吗哟死该。呜呜,的啦哟呸,的啦哟呸,呜呜呜~跪求。
一首英文歌,男的唱的。大概这样唱:的吗哟死该,的吗哟死该。呜呜,的啦哟呸,的啦旦花测拘爻饺诧邪超矛哟呸,呜呜呜~跪求。答对悬赏。
Je Me Perds 播放歌手:Jena Lee语言:英语所属专辑:Vous Reme旦花测拘爻饺诧邪超矛rcier发行时间
不对诶哥们
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
神奇😂
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女生英文歌开头是呜呜呜高潮重复唱莎啦啦捏,啥娜娜咧_百度知道
一首女生英文歌开头是呜呜呜高潮重复唱莎啦啦捏,啥娜娜咧
m in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againOooohhhhThey don&#39, baby I'm lucky I're in love every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home somedayAnd so I'm tryingBoy I hear you in my dreamsI hear your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heartYou make it easier when life gets hardI't know how long it takesWaiting for a love like thisEvery time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI wait for you I promise you, I willI'm lucky we're all I seeLet the world keep spinning roundYou hold me right here right nowI'm lucky I'm talking to youAcross the water across the deep blue oceanUndem lucky we&#39Dll meetYou'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againI'm lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againI'm sailing through the seaTo an island where we&#39, fell the airI put a flower in your hairAnd though the breeze is through trees Move so pretty you&#39,I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
怎么感觉那么像维塔斯的一首哼唱的歌剧
这首歌真难找
Opera(绝对不是海豚音歌剧2,这首歌比较难找到维塔斯哼唱版本的)
或者是维塔斯
这两首歌全部都是哼唱
看看是不是你要的
なにぬになにぬしなまょなにぬょ
になぬしょ,なにぬしなにぬにぬし。