一首歌曲 我记得 几句 :我喜欢你 oh myoh baby i........ 这首歌曲叫什么 是个

一首英文歌曲 高潮部分是 oh love baby baby baby oh_百度知道
一首英文歌曲 高潮部分是 oh love baby baby baby oh
Thin Lizzy 的Baby Please Don't Go歌词如下:I tried to warn you babyI tried to tell you I was downOh yeah yeahYou would not listen babyYou would not hel pme when I was downOh no noHe tells her &Doesn't anybody understand I love her?&That girl she holds my heart in her handsOh baby, oh baby baby baby babyBaby please don't goBaby please don't goBaby please don't goOh no no no no noBaby please don't goI tried to warn you babyI tried to tell you &Don't let me down&Oh no noYou would not listen babyBaby you would not leave me go downOh no noHe tells her there is foolish there is wiseThe young ones hold their heart up to the skiesAnd dance the night awayThere is foolish, there is wiseThere is anger in his toneThere is truth behind the liesHis heart has turned to stoneWherever you may be, he loves herWherever you may standHe loves her in this landBaby please don't goDon't hurt me soDon't leave me nowBaby please don't go ----------------------按你说的应该是这首ME AND YOU you are my everything and i neet you to konw I just can't waiting for a moment and i love you so oh baby you are my everything but i neet you to konw i will be giving you my promers and i could do so i will love you loving you all day and the all night just wanna see you face tell me what i should i do to loving you tell me what i can i do to meeting you me~and you~ turn round and what can we do me~and you~ i will love you what can i to do oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say i will love you loving you all day and the all night just wanna see you face tell me what i should i do to loving you tell me what i can i do to meeting you me~and you~ turn round and what can we do me~and you~ i will love you what can i to do oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say you are my everything and i neet you to konw i just can witing a moument and i love you so oh baby you are my everything but i neet you to konw i will be giving you my promers and i could do so oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say oh baby baby please don't go i just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how can i say
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Baby Love-Nicole Scherzinger ft. Will.I.Am
是oh baby么?
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首韩语女声的歌,歌词模糊听到有oh baby...to my day.歌曲有点欢快,声音也好听。求一首韩语女声的歌,歌词模糊听到有ohbaby...tomy-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣小时候听过的一首英文歌曲,歌词好像是OH MY BABY BABY SO......是一对双胞胎唱的,挻抒情的歌曲_百度宝宝知道一首英文女生的快节奏歌曲,本分歌词为:oh oh ohohoh ,baby dont let me go.非常好听的一首歌曲好像歌曲结尾就是这句:oh oh ohohoh ,baby dont let me go.,歌词中也可能没有baby这个词,求知道呀,
【【有oh的好听的英文歌】】你试一试下面的!中国娃娃 嗨歌--oh! oh! oh!‘britney spears(布兰妮)-Till The World EndsChange——金泫雅One Direction--What Makes You BeautifulOwl City、Carly Rae Jepsen--Good Time舞曲--Rise And Fall爱你在心口难开linkenny 在酷狗搜linkenny就有一个:哦哦哦2012新版Oh Oh Oh 是dj的!少女时代--oh!世界杯主题曲--2010Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera Nba2002Groove Coverage--Riot On The DancefloorKaty Perry--FireworkLady gaga--bad romance和poker
faceBreak Your Heart--Taio Cruzhey oh!Coldplay——Viva La Vidake$ha的tik tok没有的话就到酷狗----【爱喝牛奶的面包】电台找找!方法如下:电台——网友电台——在搜索框输入”爱喝牛奶的面包“——搜一下就有了【【【望采纳!
这些之前我自己百度时都已经听过来了,可惜没有,近期才出的一首歌(2012年或者2013),不过还是谢谢啦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 oh my baby刘荷娜夫妻 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信