2016上海水性多彩漆展互动背景音乐2016年5月13日的好像是韩语女生唱的

贵州贵州73频道多彩互动,日放的那首背景英文歌叫什么名字??_百度知道
贵州贵州73频道多彩互动,日放的那首背景英文歌叫什么名字??
nowYou did to me so wellHypnotic taking over meMake me feel like someone elseYou got me talking in my sleepI don&#39,See if It wanna come back downI don&#39,Drinking in the shallow waterMagnetic m sick of pushing down so deepHypnotic taking over meHypnotic taking over meYou did to me so wellHypnotic taking over meMake me feel like someone elseYou got me talking in my sleepI don't wanna touch the groundI't wanna come back downI don&#39,Making me a habbit wearin&#39,You really got me,Just like the girlsFrom your hometownSweet blooded and up-stranded,You really got me,Feeling your lips on my cold neckMagnetic everything about you,Bt wanna come back downI don'Cause dwellers walk a tight ropeSpot like a bandageTouch on the outer surfaceBright eyes of the solsticeWherever your mind is headingFrom a freight train cityLocked up till you moon it,Swinging the door to the back yard'm sick of pushing down so deepHypnotic taking over meWhite threads on my lacesSt wanna touch the groundI&#39, nowYou did to me so wellHypnotic taking over meMake me feel like someone elseYou got me talking in my sleepI don' me I&#39,Tellin'Your vintage t-shirtTied ribbons on your top pad,Nodding up suit tiesTalking like a headstrong mammaGot a picture in your walletHypnotic - Zella DayI wanna t wanna touch the groundI&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
10月5日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁多彩互动的背景音乐是什么_百度知道
多彩互动的背景音乐是什么
就是圣诞节这一期的
我有更好的答案
我也想知道啊,就是一个韩国男女合唱的歌曲,刚开始是嘟吧嘟吧,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁多彩互动2016年5月间唱的背景音乐叫什么,这首歌听起来是韩语_百度知道
多彩互动2016年5月间唱的背景音乐叫什么,这首歌听起来是韩语
我有更好的答案
豪杰春香 语言我爱你_金亨舍 播放 歌手:豪杰春香 电视剧原声带 发行时间:韩语 所属专辑
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
本页链接:
猜你感兴趣@ 多彩互动73频道2015年6月末背景音乐一首女声的英文歌_百度知道
@ 多彩互动73频道2015年6月末背景音乐一首女声的英文歌
Carcrashes - StandfastCar crashes tv showsA drunkard on the side of the roadPeople running runningFantasy or realityAnalysis and theoriesWhat does matter reallyTell me what to believeWon't you bring me orderTell me what to achieveBaby so I can move forwardTell me what to beCar crashes tv showsA drunkard on the side of the roadPeople runnin
runCredit cards in place of distressGo live your life on the InternetThat's what this isConspiracies and mysteriesScience fiction make believeMy kind's miseryTell me what to believeWon't you bring me orderTell me what to achieveBaby so I can move forwardTell me what to beCar crashes tv showsA drunkard on the side of the roadPeople runnin runThe sun goes up while I go downMy values all turned inside outBut I shall seek and I will findA sun behind those misty cloudsWe weren't meant to give upTell me what to believeWon't you bring me orderTell me what to achieveBaby so I can move forwardTell me what to beCar crashes tv showsA drunkard on the side of the roadPeople runnin runTell me what to believeWon't you bring me orderTell me what to achieveBaby so I can move forwardTell me what to beCar crashes tv showsA drunkard on the side of the roadPeople runnin runCar crashes tv showsA drunkard on the side of the roadPeople runnin runningAll these car crashes in my headFantasy or realityAnalysis and theories all these car crashesWhat does matter really all these car crashesTell me what to believe tell me what to believeWon't you bring me orderTell me what to achieveBaby so I can move forwardTell me what to beCar crashes tv showsA drunkard on the side of the roadPeople runnin runTell me what to believeWon't you bring me orderTell me what to achieveBaby so I can move forwardTell me what to beCar crashes tv showsA drunkard on the side of the roadPeople runnin run
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
花样姐姐的歌曲都不知道,诺,造福网友 I really like you
Das Liebeslied 是这个吗?
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 73多彩互动 的文章

更多推荐