找一首女生唱的轻快的纯音乐韩国歌曲,里面有it's you,然后 together什么的

:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
很抒情的女生唱的歌,好像是日文歌,歌词里一直重复的一句英文就是“噢噢~i'm falling love with you”,其中还有一段比较快的算rap的吧,rap里有b-a-b-y,baby i miss you i need you i love you,很快的念过去,我找了很久都没有找到,很好听的,很难找,找到重赏!要歌名!不是那个什么“泪的物语”NgotNgao DongNhi是这个吧你是宠儿?FOR YOU - AZUit’s only the fairly tale[アリッサ·シアーズ(宫村优子)]不好找是不是brown eyes girls的love?不过不是日文的。这首歌入围韩国MKMF的house&electric的奖项哦。很好听。
历史上的今天:
引用地址:有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
08-10-31 &
Just Can't Say Goodbye 歌手:Stephen Gately 专辑:New Beginning Just Can't Say Goodbye Here I’m standing like an open book In front of you - my page is turning Pick a chapter babe, and take a look What do you see Maybe now you’re learning My heart’s breaking only you can stop The pain I feel, I can’t give up I ask the question that I need to know (won’t you) listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Here I’m lying in my bed alone What do I feel - another page is turning Once again another chapter’s closed And in my mind I see our bridge is burning I am falling and I can’t get up Seems so far to reach the top The way I feel for you will never stop (won’t you) Listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Don’t wanna walk away Don’t wanna let you down Don’t wanna see you crying Just wanna see you smile I’ll never walk away I’ll never let you down I’ll never leave you crying I just can’t say goodbye oh Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye Oh babe you oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye And that is why I just can’t say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!找一首女唱抒情英文歌捕捉的歌词(听得不是很清晰滴...)..waste some time..主旋律反复唱:Let it go...cause i know... you'll only...i have/haven't a picture in my mind...i shouldn't let it go.
玉宇丶29721
letting go-Jo De La Rgot to get myself together tryna make it through tonight tell myself that we were never broken there were times that i thought i might be finding ways to make it right but you walked away and opened up my eyes now i see that i've been wasting time i had a picture of us painted in my mind now it's fading and there's nothing left to do letting go, cause i know you were only half way there even though, we were close i was holding on just long enough to know i should be letting go i should be letting go thinking back on when you used to fill my heart with empty words wishing now that i'd refuse to listen how did i ever let it happen never thought i'm ever say gotta leave this life and all the foolish pain now i see that i've been wasting time i had a picture of us painted in my mind now it's fading and there's nothing left to do letting go, cause i know you were only half way there even though, we were close i was holding on just long enough to know i should be letting go i should be letting go now i see that i've been wasting time i had a picture of us painted in my mind now it's fading and there's nothing left to do letting go, cause i know you were only half way there even though, we were close i was holding on just long enough to know i should be letting go (i should let you go)i should be letting go希望可以帮到你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码找一首歌,开头好像是wake up in the morring,evering,8 am 什么的中间还有I want to be someone不记得歌名了打错了,是morning,every 是一首女生唱的,挺抒情的一首歌
《could this be love》victoria acostawoke up this morning,just sat in my bed,8 a.m first thing in my head,is a certain someone,who's always on my mind,he treats me like a lady in everyway,he smiles and warms me through up the day,should i tell him i love you,wish i knew what to say!could this be love that i feel,so strong, so deep and so real,if i lost you would i ever heal,could this be love that i feel?could this be love that i feel,so strong, so deep and so real,if i lost you would i ever heal,could this be love that i feel?the way he looks,so deep in my eyes,our hearts are so warm,i just wanna cry,then he's so hardworking,he wants to be someone.should i tell him that i love you,what if he doesn't say it too,i'm getting so nervous,what should i docould this be love that i feel,so strong, so deep and so real,if i lost you would i ever heal,could this be love that i feel?could this be love that i feel,so strong, so deep and so real,if i lost you would i ever heal,could this be love that i feel?will it be my turn,two hearts beating together as one,no more loneliness,only love, laughter and funcould this be love that i feel,so strong, so deep and so real,if i lost you, would i ever heal,could this be love that i feel?could this be love that i feel,so strong, so deep and so real,if i lost you would i ever heal,could this be love that i feel?could this be love that i feel?应该是这首,艾薇儿结婚时候放的曲子
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 put it all together 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信