i will someday i will flyof course lol

After Tha Carter V was supposed to be released today, but we now know , XXL decided to speak with 9 rappers and music producers to get their thoughts on Lil Wayne and what their favorite songs from him are.
The people who were asked about Weezy F Baby were DJ Paul, Jadakiss, Lloyd Banks, Meek Mill, Mike WiLL Made It, Rich Homie Quan, Sheek Louch, Styles P, and Yo Gotti.
You can read what all of these guys said about Tunechi, as well as see and listen to their favorite Tune song below!
A song that he was featured on with Three Six Mafia called “Playa Why You Hatin'” with the whole Cash Money crew back in 1998. That’s one of my favorite songs because that was one of our first collaborations with Cash Money. We had everyone on there—Juvenile, Turk, Wayne, Birdman, BG—all of us was on there. That’s when all of us were young trying to get the hustle on.
Wayne came out of nowhere. He was always hard, but when he started coming out with all the metaphors when he was like, “I’ll tell your girl like Doritos this is nacho cheese,” and all those rhymes like that, he was killing shit out there. He mastered that, and there wasn’t nobody doing that in rap at the time so everybody was like, “Holy shit.”
I like mixtape Weezy on Da Drought Is Over 2 mixtape, “What He Does.” That nigga said, “If I ever have twins, I’ll name them bright and early.”
Lloyd Banks:
He’s got a lot of material. The joint he has with Babyface was one of my favorites. I think it was “Comfortable.” Don’t get too comfortable. It was on I think the last Carter. That record was dope. There’s a lot of records that I like from him but that particular one with Babyface was my favorite.
Meek Mill:
My favorite Lil Wayne song is a Lil Wayne’s freestyle for Mr. Jones. That’s my favorite one. I don’t know why. I think I was playing that song for two or three years straight. And let me get this straight, make sure you put this in. My top three right now is Jay Z, Lil Wayne and then Drake. And Meek Mill got plans of coming up in that top three very soon. And me, I’m not like a guy to just put myself at No. 1, like I’m better than everybody. I think these guys are truly ahead of me right now. I always loved their music. They’re my top three, in that order right there, too. I got big plans of coming up in that top three real soon.
Mike WiLL Made It:
“Tha Block Is Hot.” You don’t understand, I used to want to be Lil Wayne. “Tha Block Is Hot,” when that shit was out, that was hard, you know what I’m saying? Even Tha Carter… I don’t even know. I used to think I was part of Cash M I had my own Cash Money chain and I had my own No Limit chain. I used to think I was part of them when I was in elementary school, forreal. I thought I was part of both labels and shit. I was a fan of BG, Juve, Lil Wayne, The Big Tymers, I was a fan of all that shit. Word up.
Rich Homie Quan:
My favorite song would be “Birdman Junior” [“BM Jr.”] off the first Carter album. Track number four.
Sheek Louch:
I love that “Go DJ” joint. When that shit come in it’s tough.
The “Earthquake” joint with Jazze Pha. He came hard on that.
I mean, come on, man, Wayne has too many records. [Laughs] I probably got a lot of them. Carter I was one of my favorite W also one of the Carter III or IV joints. But Wayne makes classics all the time.
Share and Enjoy:
Related Posts
Social Networks
Subscribe Now
Enter your e-mail address above to get Lil Wayne updates sent to you via e-mail.
Lil Wayne Quote Of The Day
"The peace sign is just a trigger and a middle finger"
- 4 My Town (Play Ball)
Affiliates
Buy Lil Wayne's Latest Album
Created by
| Powered by
& & & & & & & &There is no such thing as free will. | A conversation
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
United Kingdom
Doctoral Student - Genetic Medecine (Congenital Heart Disease),
This conversation is closed.
There is no such thing as free will.
Some questions that might be relevant to the debate on the existence or otherwise of free will:
What do we mean exactly when we talk about free will and how do we make sense of it in the light of our current scientific knowledge?
Can we really claim to have indeterministic brains in an essentially deterministic world?
Is it fair to separate our thought processes from the rest of our body?
Is free will the illusion of complexity in the brain as chance is the illusion of complexity in the world?
Closing Statement from Matthieu Miossec
Both sides of the debate have been strongly defended in this debate. When re-reading this debate, one should try and understand in what sense one means 'free-will' as many have meant very different things by 'free-will'. I will let my fellow TEDsters decide what the conclusion of this debate is rather than imposing my own view.}

我要回帖

更多关于 course of study 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信