续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《做朋友远比做情人好得多振宇》歌词
― David Cook
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢好听的英文歌词_百度知道
好听的英文歌词
You were my everythingthis goes out to someone that was once the most important person in my life i didn't realize it at the time i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so i don't really expect you to either it's just... i don't even know just listen... you're the one that i want, the one that i need the one that i gotta have just to succeed when i first saw you, i knew it was real i'm sorry about the pain i made you feel that wasn' let me show you the way i looked for the sun, but it's raining today i remember when i first looked into your eyes it was like god was there, heaven in the skies i wore a disguise 'cause i didn't want to get hurt but i didn't know i made everything worse you told me we were crazy in love but you didn't care when push came to shove if you loved me as much as you said you did then you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shit now you pushed me away like you never even knew me i loved you with my heart, really and truly i guess you forgot about the times that we shared when i would run my fingers through your hair late nights, just holding you in my arms i don't know how i could do you so wrong i really wanna show you i really need to hold you i really wanna know you like no one could else know you you're number one, always in my heart and now i can't believe that our love is torn apart refrain:i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you 'cause i wanna hold you, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you (x2) i knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man and then sit and laugh as you're holding his hand the thought of that just shatters my heart it breaks in my soul and it tears me apart at times we was off i was scared to show you now i wanna hold you until i can't hold you without you, everything seems strange your name is forever planted in my brain damn it, i'm insane, take away the pain take away the hurt baby, we can make it work what about when you looked into my eyes told me you loved me as you would hugged me i guess everything you said was a lie i think about it, it brings tears to my eyes now i'm not even a thought in your mind i can see clearly, my love is not blind refrain i just wish everything could have turned out differently i had a special feeling about you i thought maybe you did too you would understand, but... no matter what, you'll always be in my heart you'll always be my baby our first day, it seemed so magical i remember all the time that i had with you remember when you first came to my house? you looked like an angel wearing that blouse we hit it off, i knew it was real but now i can't take all the pain that i feel reach in your heart, i know i'm still there i don't wanna hear that you no longer care remember the times? remember when we kissed? i didn't think you would ever do me like this i didn't think you'd wanna see me depressed i thought you'd be there for me, this i confess you said you were my best friend, was that a lie? now i'm nothing to you, you're with another guy i tried, i tried, i tried, and i'm trying now on the inside it feels like i'm dying refrain [talking] and i do miss you i just thought we were meant to be i guess now, we'll never know the only thing i want is for you to be happy whether it be with me, or without me i just want you to be happy 中文歌词: 曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人 但当时我却没有意识到 当时那样的对你,直到现在我无法原谅我自己 我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱 从来没有 我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样… 你…你能听我讲吗 你是我想要的那个唯一,也是我需要的那个唯一 是唯一我想要成功的唯一 当我第一次看到你的时候,我知道你是我真正的唯一 但我却让你陷入了痛苦的境地, 对不起,真的对不起! 那不是我!那不是真正的我! 但是世事就是这样无奈, 就像我想要太阳,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈。 我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景, 在里面我仿佛看到了上帝,仿佛看到了天堂 我害怕受到伤害,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己 但我却不知道,这样的我让每一事变得更加糟糕 你告诉我我们疯狂地相爱着 但是在紧要关头你却总是那样不在乎 如果你像你所说的那样爱我 那你一定不会像对待一个傻瓜那样地伤害我 我爱你,真真正正、完完全全、全身心的爱你、 可如今你却一把将我推开,好像你从来就没有认识过我 我想你一定忘记了我们曾经一起渡过的美好时光 那些午夜 我轻轻地将你挽入臂弯,用手指柔柔地触摸着你的头发 那时我绝不知道,我将怎样错误地对待你 我真的想抱着你 我真的想知道你比其他所有人都要理解我 你永远都在我心里占据着重要的地位 我永远也不相信我们的爱就这样被割裂了。 我需要你 我思念你 我想要你 我爱着你 我想抱着你 我想吻着你 我真的很想你, 你就是我的所有 我知道你将要和一个新的男人重复发生在你我之间的爱情游戏 我知道你会坐在他的身边,笑着牵住他的双手 每当想到这些,我的心就像被撕裂了一样 这种想法甚至撕开了我的灵魂,将我整个分成了两半 当我们外出的时候,我真的很害怕让你看到 现在的我非常非常的想抱住你直到我无法再能抱着你, 没有你,所有的一切看起来都仿佛陌生了起来 你的名字永远地铭刻在了我的大脑里 愚蠢!我真的很愚蠢。 拿走痛苦 拿走伤害 亲爱的!我们一定能够重新开始 告诉我好吗! 你在想些什么,但你凝视着我的眼眸 告诉我好吗 你还爱着我 告诉我好吗 你想拥抱我 也许你说的一切都只是谎言 一个弥天大谎 想到这,我的眼里就会含满泪水 我清楚地看到 在你的内心里现在的我已不再重要 我清楚地看到 你的爱已不再像从前一般盲目 我只希望一切能够会变得不一样 对你我有一种特别的感觉 我想: 也许你对我也会这样吧 也许你会理解我的这种感觉吧 然而… 不管怎样, 你永远都会留在我的心里 你永远都会是我的宝贝 还记得我们相遇的那一天,那真是梦幻般的一天 我还清楚地记得和你在一起渡过的分分秒秒 我还清楚地记得你第一次来我家里时的情景 你穿着那件宽松的衬衣,看起来就像一个天使一样美丽 我们适合相爱,我知道我们真的适合相爱。 但是现在我却不能摆脱内心的痛苦。 因为我知道你的内心里依然有我的位置, 因为我真的不想听你说, 你不再在乎我。 还记得那些时刻吗!记得那些我们双唇相接的时刻吗? 我真的不相信你竟会那样对我! 我真的不相信你会忍心看我难过! 我只相信你会在那里为我停留, 我只相信! 你曾说过你是我最好的朋友! 那是个谎言吗? 现在你和我行同陌路, 现在你已经和另一个男孩相守相依。 我曾经试着忘记你 我曾经试着忘记你, 我曾经试着忘记你, 或者我一直在努力地试着忘记。 然而, 现在我却也正在慢慢地死去, 我真的想你, 现在我们也许永远不会知道 我唯一希望的只是你能快乐 不管有我在你身边,或者没有 我唯一希望的只是你能快乐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Helloween---《Forever and One》 What can I do?
Will I be getting through?
Now that I must try to leave it all behind
Did you see what you have done to me?
So hard to justify
Slowly it's passing by
Forever and one
I will miss you
However, I kiss you
Way down in Neverland
So hard I was trying
Tomorrow I'll still be crying
How could you hide your lies
Seeing you once again
My mind so far away
My heart's so close to stay
Too proud to fight
I'm walking back into night
Will I ever find someone to believe?
Forever and one
I will miss you
However, I kiss you
Way down in...
《Just one last dance》《Winter in my heart》《walk me home》
马修连恩的《狼》
far away from home,Nobody,so sick
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Vincent的歌词?_百度知道
Vincent的歌词?
Starry, starry night 那夜繁星点点,Paint your palette blue and gray 你在画板上涂抹着灰与蓝。 Look out on a summer's day 夏日里轻瞥一眼With eyes that know the darkness in my soul 便将我灵魂的阴霾洞穿。 Shadows on the hills 暗影铺满群山, Sketch the trees and the daffodils 树木与水仙花点缀其间, Catch the breeze and the winter chills 捕捉着微风与料峭冬寒, In colors on the snowy linen land 用雪原斑驳的色彩。 Now I understand 我终于读懂了, What you tried to say to me 你当时的肺腑之言。 How you suffered for your sanity 独醒于众人间的你是那么痛苦, How you tried to set them free 你多想解开被禁锢者的系绊。 They would not listen 可他们却充耳不闻, They did not know how 对你视若不见。 Perhaps they'll listen now 也许,现在听还为时不晚…… Starry, starry night 那夜繁星点点, Flaming flowers that brightly blaze 鲜花盛放,火般绚烂 Swirling clouds in violet haze 紫幕轻垂,云舒云卷。 Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue 都逃不过文森特湛蓝的双眼 Colors changing hue 色彩变化万千, Morning fields of amber grain 清晨琥珀色的谷田, Weathered faces lined in pain 张张饱经风霜与苦痛的脸, Are smoothed beneath the artist's Loving hand 在画家笔下渐渐舒展。 Now I understand 我终于读懂了, What you tried to say to me 你当时的肺腑之言。 How you suffered for your sanity 独醒于众人间的你是那么痛苦, How you tried to set them free 你多想解开被禁锢者的系绊。 They would not listen 可他们却充耳不闻, They did not know how 对你视若不见。 Perhaps they'll listen now 也许,现在听还为时不晚…… For they could not love you 他们根本不会在乎你, But still your love was true 你对他们的爱却未曾改变。 And when no hope was left inside 当最后一点希望都一去不返, On that starry, starry night 在那繁星点点的夜晚, You took your life 你愤然结束自己的生命, As lovers often do 如热恋中盲目的人儿一般。 But I could have told you, Vincent 文森特,我本该告诉你。 This world was never meant for one 像你这样美好的灵魂, As beautiful as you。 本就不该来这肮脏的世间。 Starry, starry night 那夜繁星点点, Portraits hung in empty halls 空旷的大厅里画作高悬。 Frameless heads on nameless walls 无名的墙上无框的肖像,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
 王若琳 - Vincent
  专辑名称:Joanna&王若琳
  Starry, starry night
  Paint your palette blue and gray
  Look out on a summer's day
  With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
  Shadows on the hills
  Sketch the trees and daffodils
  Catch the breeze and the winter chills
  In colors on the snowy linen land