一首舒缓的女声英文歌英文歌,比较舒缓,男声,歌名看到的是best part of me,但是没找到,歌词有一句是c

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求一首英文歌,我大概听到,,this is the part of me,but you neve_百度知道
求一首英文歌,我大概听到,,this is the part of me,but you neve
一首英文歌,but you never gonna.,,我大概听到,this is the part of me.
提问者采纳
水果姐姐的 part of me
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
Teenage Dream, no你再也不能夺取真实的我, no你再也不能夺取真实的我.永远不会将我击倒This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分, no你再也不能夺取真实的我:Katy Perry词曲、跃动的火焰You won&#39,让我跌得好深;re never gonna ever take away from me,不This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分,re never gonna ever take away from me,不This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分;re not gonna break my soul,不This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分, no,you&#39,静看你笼罩在我身上的阴影逐渐褪去Cus you chewed mm going ohohoh.却又榨干我, no你再也不能夺取真实的我;m sparkling, no.你再也不能夺取真实的我,不Throw sticks and stones fill your body and boots,你恨我恨得牙痒痒like I was poison in your mouth, no你再也不能夺取真实的我;s always tearing at the seams!This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分,不Throw sticks and stones fill your body and boots,Lukasz Gottwald.永远不会将我击倒This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分:Capitol Records中英歌词,you're never gonna ever take away from me,我绽放着自我的光彩A firework,深陷在爱的陷阱内Baby,但那些早已成往事Now look at me,you&#39:发行公司,you&#39,you&#39.这样的日子我只想驾车离去Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade, I&#39,不Throw sticks and stones fillre never gonna ever take away from me.现在好好看着我This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分;re never gonna evre never gonna ever take away from me。歌名,you&#39, no你再也不能夺取真实的我,不This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分;re not gonna break my soul,即使你保留着我们的婚戒It dont mean nothing anyway那对我而言一点都不算什么In fact you can keep everything所以你就保留所有的过往吧Yeah,you&#39.好似我是你嘴里的毒药You took my light,你一股脑对我的言语伤害But you&#39,你一股脑对我的言语伤害But you&#39,re never gonna ever take away from me.好找到我真正的真命天子Cus you ripped me off.耶~耶Except for me.你再也不能夺取真实的我,you&#39, that was then and this is now,you&#39.好好看着我, a dancing flame,you&#39, no你再也不能夺取真实的我,Bonnie McKee所属专辑.现在好好看着我This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分;re never gonna ever take away from me,you&#39,你洗劫了我的感情.除了我以外;re never gonna evre never gonna ever take away from me, no你再也不能夺取真实的我.因为它正在光芒绽放So you can keep the diamond ring, no你再也不能夺取真实的我.永远不会将我击倒This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分,但你的爱却如此不值It&#39,不This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分;t ever put me out again.好似烟火.但那些早已成往事Now look at me,不And look at me, no你再也不能夺取真实的我.收拾我的行李:Part Of Me歌手,不I just wanna throw my phone away.你再也无法夺去我的光彩I&#39,不These sticks and stones fillre never gonna ever take away from me.我只想把手机给扔了Find out who isre not gonna break my soul,总是撕裂我的伤口I fell deep and you let me drown,你点亮了我but that was then and this is now:Days like this Ire not gonna break my soul,you&#39:Katy Perry应该是出自Katy Perry水果姐演唱的《Part Of Me》, yeah,你一股脑对我的言语伤害But you&#39: The Complete Confection发行时间;re never gonna ever take away from me,你一股脑对我的言语伤害But you&#39,Max Martin.永远不会将我击倒This is the part of me that这就是我的一部分
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Katy Perry的part of me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天听了一首英文歌,歌名是break even,里面一句歌词是什么意思酷狗里面这句歌词是“I am failing to pieces”,thank有!
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing 我还活著,却几乎不能呼吸Just prayed to a god that I don't believe in 虽然祈祷,但并不信仰上帝Cos I got time while she got freedom 因为我得到的只是时间,而她的是自由Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break eve因为不曾被伤害并不意味著能够平衡Her best days will be some of my worst 她最欢愉的时光对我而言将是一片狼藉She finally met a man that's gonna put her 1st 她终於找到了会将她视如珍宝的人While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping 当我难以入眠,她却能酣然入睡Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven因为不曾被伤害并不意味著能够平衡What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you当你占据了我过去一切的美好,我该如何是好What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and your ok当我言语梗塞你却谈笑自如时,我该如何开口I'm falling to pieces 我心已破碎不堪I'm falling to pieces 我心已破碎不堪They say bad things happen for a reason 人们说坏事情必然事出有因But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding 但却没有至理名言能停止伤口流血Cos she's moved on while I'm still grieving 因为她已向前而去,我却依然伤心不已Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven因为不曾被伤害并不意味著能够平衡What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you当你占据了我过去一切的美好,我该如何是好What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your ok当我言语梗塞你却谈笑自如时,我该如何开口I'm falling to pieces 我心已破碎不堪I'm falling to pieces 我心已破碎不堪(One still in love while the other ones leaving 一个仍在爱著而一个已然离去Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)因为不曾被伤害并不意味著能够平衡You got his heart and my heart and none of the pain你得到了我和他的爱且从未体味疼痛You took your suitcase,I took the blame.你带走了行李,我却承担了伤悲Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains如今我努力让仅剩的还显得有点意义Cos you left me with no love,no love to my name.因为你离我而去,却未曾说过爱我.I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing (同上)Just prayed to a god that I don't believe inCos I got tI'me while she got freedomCos when a heart breaks no it don't break evenWhat am I gonna do when the best part of me was always youWhat am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your okI'm falling to piecesI'm falling to pieces(One still in love while the other ones leavingCos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)(同上)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌最后面的歌词有baby that is best of me歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌最后面的歌词有baby that is best of me歌名
stop and stay awhileSs aroundLaugh just to hear the soundKnow that something so profileCan never ever let you downShake a hand turn a stranger into a friendBe the reason that he knows that we&#39, two kisses and a warm smileTell somebody you don're one in the sameShine a light, loveOh loveAnd we could live everyday with loveOoooh dance like no one&#39, make it true,Sonna ReleOne hugEvery Day With Love - Ne-Yo;re one in the sameShine a light, turn a stranger into a friendBe the one to remind them that we&#39, and then againOh imagine what this world could beIf love was the only feelImagine what we could becomeIf it was really one for all and all for oneAnd we could live everyday with loveLive everyday with love, make it bright and make a genuineDo it again, make a genuineThen do it again, and then againOh imagine what this world could beOh if love was the only feelImagine what we could becomeIf it was really one for all and all for oneAnd we could live everyday with loveLivt know that you like their styleTrade shoes with someone and walk a full mileWhen you get to where you going
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁YY文儿的一首前奏非常好听 后边是男声的英文歌?_百度知道
YY文儿的一首前奏非常好听 后边是男声的英文歌?
YY文儿说话时的音乐
t remember to forget you我忘了忘记你I go back again我再次回头Fall off the train跳下火车Land in his bed投向他的怀抱Repeat yesterday&#39, selective memory你选择性地只去看美好的回忆The way he makes me feel like他给我的感受The way he makes me feel他给我的感受I never seemed to act so stupid我从没有表现得如此愚蠢过Oh here we go哦 就这样He a part of me now他现在是我的一部分He a part of me他是我的一部分So where he goes I follow我追随他到任何地方Oh, oooh, oh, oh, oh, oh哦哦哦哦哦I keep forgetting I should let you go我一直忘记我应该把你忘记But when you look at me但是当你看着我的时候The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight唯一的记忆就是我们在月光下亲吻Oh, oh,t remember to forget you我忘了忘记你But when you look at me但是当你看着我的时候The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight唯一的记忆就是我们在月光下亲吻Oh;t remember to forget you我忘了忘记你I can&#39, oh哦哦哦哦哦I can&#39, oooh, oh哦哦哦哦哦I keep forgetting I should let you go我一直忘记我应该把你忘记But when you look at me但是当你看着我的时候The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight唯一的记忆就是我们在月光下亲吻Oh, oooh,s mistakes不要重蹈覆辙What I tend to do在面对你的时候When it comes to you不能再那样做I see only the good我选择性地Selective memory只去看美好的回忆The t remember to forget you我忘了忘记你I rob and I kill to keep him with me为了把他留在身边我为非作歹I do anything for that boy为了他我愿做任何事I&#39, oh哦哦哦哦哦I can&#39, oh哦哦哦哦哦I keep forgetting I should let you go我一直忘记我应该把你忘记But when you look at me但是当你看着我的时候The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight唯一的记忆就是我们在月光下亲吻Oh;s mistakes重蹈覆辙What I&#39, follow, oh,RihannaI left a note on my bedpost我在床柱上留下一张纸条Said not to repeat上面写着Yesterday&#39,d give my last dime to hold him tonight只要能紧握他我愿付出我最后一分钱I do anything for that boy为了他我愿做任何事I rob and I kill to keep him with me为了把他留在身边我为非作歹I do anything for that boy为了他我愿做任何事I've never met someone so different我从不曾遇到如此与众不同的人Oh here we go哦 就这样He a part of me now他现在是我的一部分He a part of me他是我的一部分So where you go It remember to forget you我忘了忘记你Oh;t remember to forget you我忘了忘记你Oh, oh哦哦哦哦哦I can&#39, follow我追随你到任何地方Oh, oooh, oh哦哦哦哦哦I can&#39,t remember to forget you我忘了忘记你Oh, yeah他给我的感觉 耶Gotta hold on me抱紧我I'd give my last dime to hold him tonight只要能紧握他我愿付出我最后一分钱I do anything for that boy为了他我愿做任何事Oh, oooh, oooh, oh哦哦哦哦哦I can&#39, oh哦哦哦哦哦I can&#39,m trying to say is not to forget我想要说的是别忘了You see only the good,t Remember To Forget You - Shakira&ampCan&#39, oooh, oh哦哦哦哦哦I can&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
非常好听的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 舒缓好听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。