探探的出生日期怎么写要怎么写?

现在的探探无法设置让别人看不见自己活跃时间,百度上说设置里有个人状态显示,可根本没看到啊!_百度知道
现在的探探无法设置让别人看不见自己活跃时间,百度上说设置里有个人状态显示,可根本没看到啊!
我有更好的答案
你这是什么意思呢?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书面表达(满分25分)各人有各人的庆祝生日的方式,请对照别人庆祝生日的方式谈谈你自己的想法:
有的同学庆祝生日的方式
你希望的方式
购买生日礼物
开生日party
吃生日蛋糕
字数:100—120词。
Everyone has his or her own way to celebrate his or her own birthday. Some of my classmates celebrate their birthdays like this—buying some birthday presents, having a birthday party, eating a birthday cake. Of course I can’t say that there isn’t anything wrong with such things, but I think there must be some other ways more interesting and more special than those. For example, we can help our parents to do some housework, which will show that we are one year older and have known more, or we can plant an evergreen tree, which can show that our youth is as green as growing tree. To celebrate a birthday, I think its content is much more important than its form, do you agree with me?
翻译句子,每空一词。
l. 我早晨从来不会起床很晚。
I never _____ _____ late in the morning.2. —打搅一下,现在几点了?
—八点四十五。
一Excuse me _____ _____ is it?
一It"s _____ _____ _____ nine. 3. 一给朱莉买一本安徒生写的书怎么样?
一好主意!让咱们再给她开个生日晚会吧!
一_____ _____ _____ Julie a book _____ Andersen?
一That"s a good idea! And let"s _____ a birthday _____ for her.4. 人们有不同的习惯。
People have _____ _____.
根据汉语提示,完成下列英语句子,每空一词(数词要用英语单词)。
1.我们学校也有校庆。
We_________ have a_________ _________at our school.2.中国音乐听起来不错。
_________ _________ _________ good.3.你们有艺术节吗?
Do you have_________ _________ _________?4.十二月是一年中的第十二个月份。
_________ is the_________ _________of the year.5.约翰33岁了。
John is_________ _________ _________.6.你妈妈的生日是什么时候?
_________is your_________ birthday?7.—“今天多少号?”
—“8月15号。”
―What"s_________ _________today?
―It"s_________ _________.
句子翻译。根据下面各题所给的汉语意思用英语完成句子。
1. 他眼含热泪,推开了他的哥哥。_____.2. 林经常梦到火车,梦到去首都。_____.3. 今天的生活比50 年前的是更好了还是更糟了?
?4. 大多数人都采用彰显他们个性的穿着方式。_____.5. 模仿明星的穿戴并不酷_____.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司书面表达(满分25分)各人有各人的庆祝生日的方式,请对照别人庆祝生日的方式谈谈你自己的想法:
有的同学庆祝生日的方式
你希望的方式
购买生日礼物
开生日party
吃生日蛋糕
字数:100—120词。
美萬骴帊蒨
Everyone has his or her own way to celebrate his or her own birthday. Some of my classmates celebrate their birthdays like this—buying some birthday presents, having a birthday party, eating a birthday cake. Of course I can’t say that there isn’t anything wrong with such things, but I think there must be some other ways more interesting and more special than those. For example, we can help our parents to do some housework, which will show that we are one year older and have known more, or we can plant an evergreen tree, which can show that our youth is as green as growing tree. To celebrate a birthday, I think its content is much more important than its form, do you agree with me?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码JR们玩探探么,对于这款软件,大家有什么要说的?
0回复 199浏览
LZ抱着试试的态度在上月28号注册了探探,到今天点赞量才30,给帅哥一条街丢脸了,但我感觉有一点不好啊,谁点赞你你看不到啊,这怎么约?LZ现在只能和探探小助手玩……
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选根据表格信息,请向你的新笔友Gina 介绍一下你家人的生日情况,谈谈他们是怎样过生日的。40 词左右。
Dear Cina,
My name is Jack. There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my brother and I. On my father"s birthday, he usually eats some noodles. That means he can have a long life. My mother usually eats some eggs on her birthday. On my brother"s birthday, my parents have a party forhim. And for me, I like to have a trip on my birthday.
Jack(答案不唯一)
翻译句子,每空一词。
l. 我早晨从来不会起床很晚。
I never _____ _____ late in the morning.2. —打搅一下,现在几点了?
—八点四十五。
一Excuse me _____ _____ is it?
一It"s _____ _____ _____ nine. 3. 一给朱莉买一本安徒生写的书怎么样?
一好主意!让咱们再给她开个生日晚会吧!
一_____ _____ _____ Julie a book _____ Andersen?
一That"s a good idea! And let"s _____ a birthday _____ for her.4. 人们有不同的习惯。
People have _____ _____.
1.顺便问一下,你对什么感兴趣?
_________________________________________________________________2.我有好长时间没有看电影了。
_________________________________________________________________3.他一直在给他的笔友写信吗?
_________________________________________________________________4.学生们正在为慈善机构捐款。
_________________________________________________________________5.她都唱了一整天了。
1. 在我们从Uluru回去的时候,有许多袋鼠从我们的车旁蹦过去。________ from Uluru, there were many kangaroos that ________ our car.2. 顺便说一下,我能再借一下你的相机吗?________ , can I ________ your camera ________ ?3. Ayers Rock大得让我吃惊:有3.6千米长,348千米高。I ________ how big it was: 3.6 kilometres ________ and 348 kilometres ________. 4. 澳大利亚人在很多方面和我们一样。The ________ are like us ________ .5. 大部分澳大利亚人都说英语,尽管他们也有一些特别的表达方法,例如“好运一天!”和“别提心,伙计。”________ Australians speak English, ________ they have some________ "Good Day!" and "No worries, mate."6. 我的骆驼一直都躺着,每个人都觉得很搞笑。Everyone else thought ________ was very funny that my camel ________ .
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 出生日期格式怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。