英语歌疯狂动物城bt英语中字们坐在公交车上

英语翻译1、春节时,人们等公交车、跑步敢火车、看朋友、购物.2、有人在唱歌、跳舞吗?3、现在12点了,人们正在下班回家.4、别躺在太阳下.5、他喜欢躺在太阳下(提示词:enjoy) 6、我正在给他们照相.明天之内、谢了哈.
双神有爱064
1,At the Spring Festival,some people will be waiting for buses,catching the train,meeting friends and shopping.2,Is there anyone singing or dancing?3,It is 12 o'clock,and people are leaving work and going home.4,Do not lie under the sun.5,he enjoys lying under the sun.6,I am taking their photographs.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文,有提示先帮忙翻译几个句子1.早上匆忙吃早餐,和别的志愿者一起前往2.九点半乘80路公交车3.给孩子们分发一些礼物,并给他们唱歌跳舞4.中午我们和孩子们一起吃饭,饭后我们给他们讲故事5.到下午4点半我们就回家了6.到家时尽管很累,但很高兴.
允儿0001025
1.After having breakfast hurriedly,I went along with other volunteers.2.We took No.80 Bus at 9:30 am.3.We gave out some presents to the children,and then sang and danced with them.4.We had lunch together with the children at noon.After that we read them some stories.5.We returned home at 4:30 pm.6.I felt very happy although I was rather tired when I got home.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.After having a breakfast hurridely,I went to // with other volunteers.2.take No.80 Bus at 9:303.give out some presents to children and sing and dance for then4.At noon,we ate lunch wi...
扫描下载二维码【英语儿歌大全常见动物名称】_儿童歌曲-英语儿歌大全常见动物名称在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
英语儿歌大全常见动物名称
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
儿童歌曲歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机英语翻译今天是星期一,天气很晴朗.我们去春游.早晨八点我们坐公交车,我们在车上聊天,唱歌,我们很高兴.十点我们在动物园参观熊猫,我们该他们喂食,和他们拍照.中午,我们在靠近草地的椅子上休息,我们开始吃午餐,我待了妈妈准备的奶茶和面包,还有一些零食.我把我的食物与大家分享.下午我们公园参观后坐车回家,在车上每个人都很疲倦,但是我们也很开心.
夏了夏了4598
Today is Monday,the weather is sunny.We will go for a spring outing.At eight in the morning,we took a bus,we chat in the car,sang,we are very happy.Ten we zoo panda,we should feed them,and their pictures.At noon,we are near the chair to rest,we started to eat lunch,I stayed the mother milk tea and bread,and some snacks.I put my food to share with you.In the afternoon we visit the park after the ride home,in the car,everyone is tired,but we were also very happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Today is Monday, the weather is fine. We went to the summer holidays. At 8 o 'clock in the morning we sit bus, we are talking together in the car, singing, we are very happy. At ten o 'clock in the zo...
Today is Monday, the weather is fine. We went to the summer holidays. At 8 o 'clock in the morning we sit bus, we are talking together in the car, singing, we are very happy. At ten o 'clock in the zo...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 疯狂动物城英语音轨 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信