求一首英文歌,高潮是I'm in love with you~~还是I'm loving loveyou~

求一首英文歌,高潮部分连着唱touch touch,一个女生的,英文歌哦!韩文,歌词不是连着tou_百度知道
求一首英文歌,高潮部分连着唱touch touch,一个女生的,英文歌哦!韩文,歌词不是连着tou
英文歌哦,一个女生的,高潮部分连着唱touch touch求一首英文歌!韩文
是ellie goulding 的 Love me like you do 吗?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
love me like you do
五十度灰的插曲
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的歌词 被配上歌曲概述(汉语和英语都要)
落落为君11538
beyonce《dangerously in love》 I love you...I love you,I love you Baby I love you,you are my life My happiest moments weren′t complete if you weren′t by my side You′re my relation and connection to the sun With you next to me,there′s no darkness I can′t overcome You are my raindrops,I am the seed With you and God who′s my sunlight I′m blooming,grown so beautifully Baby I′m so proud,proud to be your girl You make the confusion go all away from this cold and misty world I am in love with you (in love) You set me free I can′t do this thing called life without you here with me Cause I′m dangerously in love with you (in love) I′ll never leave Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me I am in love with you (in love) You set me free I can′t do this thing called life without you here with me Cause I′m dangerously in love with you (in love) I′ll never leave Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me I know you love me,love me for who I am Cause years before I became who I am,baby you were my man I know it ain′t easy,easy loving me I appreciate the love and dedication from you to me Later on in my destiny I see myself having your child I see myself being your wife and I see my whole future in your eyes In awe of my love for you,sometimes makes me wanna cry Realize all of my blessings,I′m grateful to have you by my side I am in love with you (in love) You set me free I can′t do this thing called life without you here with me Cause I′m dangerously in love with you (in love) I′ll never leave Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me Every time I see your face,my heart smiles Every time it feels so good,it hurts sometimes Created in this world to love,to hold,to feel,to breathe To live you Dangerously in love,yeah I am in love with you (in love) You set me free I can′t do this thing called life without you here with me Cause I′m dangerously in love with you (in love) I′ll never leave Just keep loving me the way I love you loving me Dangerously (dangerously) Dangerous,dangerously in love with you Oh,I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you I love you..oh yes..(ad libs continue to end) 这首歌词简单的要命,你应该能看懂吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首女生唱的英文歌~ 高潮的都是重复一-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求一首女生唱的英文歌~ 高潮的都是重复一
来源:互联网 发表时间: 6:54:07 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求一首女生唱的英文歌~ 高潮的都是重复一”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一首女生唱的英文歌~ 高潮的都是重复一”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:高潮是重复一个单词(没有听清楚是什么,就是用不同的旋律唱出这个单词,是女生唱的,好像的F开头的)前几天在商场听到一首英文歌,重复了有10次左右的。知道的请告诉我一下,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
ll be loving loving loving loving loving loving Loving loving loving loving loving meCause you's no cry cause I just smileAnd you can tellcause you can never fell女生唱的英文歌,歌听着很舒服是不是这首We Will Fly - Cavallie LondonCause you't stand to be without youthere is no mean without youthere is no wise without youOur love won's not the same without youdon'll beIt&#39,只不过重复了11遍的不是F开头,是t wanna be without youcan'll be the rythme of this songeverybody else is gonna the ring downI'm thought of you heeljust but a way you make me feelThe sunshine is brightened nowThere't last without youI just want to be with youjust forever is you and Ithe only limit we have is the skyand together we will flyYou&#39
提问者评价
挺好听的,虽然不是这首,但还是谢谢你了
解决方案2:
其实是男生唱的。G,歌名叫《F。I。H只有高潮部份才是女生唱的
解决方案3:
解决方案4:
你连是什么词都不知道,难度很高啊~
解决方案5:
Never Grow Old ?
解决方案6:
lady gaga 的 the fame?
解决方案7:
解决方案8:
应该跟我要找的一样,很嗨的开头,主唱声音很中性,全曲英文,甜美女生重复一句英文,同一个声调,重复的好像是四个单词的发音。至于是什么一直听不清
解决方案9:
我也在找一首歌,看描述有点像!发音有点像弗朗斯基是不是啊?你找到没有啊?如果找到了也请告诉我一声哇~
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号求一首英文歌名,高潮部分好像是 Baby I`m fall in love with you.是男的唱的,曲风比较柔和、婉转.
奔放神7212
Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I am loving you,we are wanna to 这句歌词出自那首英文歌呢
bbjfoas913
楼主,很幸运.我刚找到这首歌了.是Kanye West的 Love Lockdown 下面是歌词!Verse 1I'm not lovin' you way I wanted toWhat I had to do had to run from youI'm in love with you but the vibe is wrongAnd that haunted me all the way homeSo ya never know never never knowNever know enough 'til it's over love'Til we lose control system overloadScreamin' no no no no noI'm not lovin' you way I wanted toSee I wanna move but can't escape from youSo I keep it low keep a secret codeSo everybody else don't have to knowChorusSo keep your love locked down your love locked downKeepin your love locked down your love locked downNow keep your love locked down your love locked downNow keep your love locked down you loseVerse 2I'm not lovin' you way I wanted toI can't keep my cool so I keep it trueI got somethin to lose so I gotta moveI can't keep myself and still keep you tooSo I keep in mind when I'm on my ownSomewhere far from home in the danger zoneHow many times did I take 'fore I finally got throughyou lose you loseI'm not lovin you way I wanted toSee I had to go see I had to moveNo more wastin' time you can't wait for lifewhich is wastin' time where's the finish lineChorusSo keep your love locked down your love locked downKeepin your love locked down your love locked downNow keep your love locked down your love locked downNow keep your love locked down you loseVerse 3I'm not lovin you way I wanted toI bet no one new I got no one newI know I said I'm through but got love for youBut I'm not lovin' you way I wanted toGotta keep it goin' keep the lovin' goin'Keep it on a roll only God knowsIf I be with you baby I'm confusedYou choose you chooseI'm not lovin' you way I wanted toWhere I want to go I don't need youI've been down this road too many times beforeI'm not lovin' you the way I wanted toChorusSo keep your love locked down your love locked downKeepin your love locked down your love locked downNow your love locked down your love locked downNow your love locked down you lose you loseyou lose you lose you lose
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 loving to love you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信