眼镜蛇特种部队2韩语歌

《特种部队:眼镜蛇的崛起》的结尾那首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
《特种部队:眼镜蛇的崛起》的结尾那首歌叫什么名字?
《特种部队:眼镜蛇的崛起》的结尾那首歌名字叫《Boom Boom Pow》。歌名:《Boom Boom Pow》所属专辑:《The E.N.D.》歌手:Black Eyed Peas歌词:Gotta get getGotta get getGotta get getGotta get get get get, get getBoom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boomBoom boom boomYoI got the hit that beat the blockYou can get that bass overloadI got the that rock and rollThat future flowThat digital spitNext level visual shitI got that (Boom boom boom)How the beat bang (Boom boom boom)I like that boom boom powThem chicken jackin' my styleThey try copy my swaggerI'm on that next shit nowI'm so 3008You so 2000 and lateI got that boom boom boomThat future boom boom boomLet me get it nowBoom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boomBoom boom boomI'm on the supersonic boomY'all hear the space shit zoomWhen when I step inside the roomThem girls go apeshit, uhY'all stuck on super A-shitThey're no fast stupid a bitI'm on that HD flatThis beat go boom boom powI'm a beast when you turn me onInto the future cybertronHarder, faster, better, strongerSexy ladies extra longer, cuzWe got the beat that bounceWe got the beat that powWe got the beat that 808That the boom boom in your townPeople in the placeIf you wanna get downPut your hands in the airwill.i.amdrop the beat nowYep yepI be rockin' the beats (Yep, yep)I be rockin' the beats (Yep yep yep, yep)Here we go, here we goSatellite radioY'all getting hit with (Boom boom)Beats so big I'm steppin on leprechaunsShitin' on y'all you with the (Boom boom)Shitin' on y'all you with the (Boom boom)Shitin' on y'all you with the..This beat be bumpin' bumpin'This beat go boom boomLet the beat rockLet the beat rockLet the beat r...This beat be bumpin' bumpin'This beat go boom boomI like that boom boom powThem chicken jackin' my styleThey try copy my swaggerI'm on that next shit nowI'm so 3008You so 2000 and lateI got that boom boom boomThat future boom boom boomLet me get it nowBoom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Gotta get get)Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boom (Yeah)Boom boom boomBoom boom boomLet the beat rock (Let the beat rock)Let the beat rock (Let the beat...)Let the beat r... (Let the beat rock, rock, rock, rock)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
The Black Eyed Peas – Boom Boom Pow 混音版(Dj Ammo Poet Named Life Remix) Soundtrack from &GI Joe: The Rise Of Cobra& 载:线:
黑烟豆豆的boom boom bow。。混音版如果想要的话可以找我要我有
眼镜蛇的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁特种部队眼镜蛇的崛起片尾曲的名字???_百度知道
特种部队眼镜蛇的崛起片尾曲的名字???
《特种部队眼镜蛇的崛起》片尾曲是《Boom Boom Pow》的改编混音版。&Boom Boom Pow&是全球当红组合Black Eyed Peas(黑眼豆豆)推出的新专辑《The E.N.D.》里面的首波主打单曲。这支单曲在发行的首周就获得了40多万的下载量,位列单周销量第三,这也使得黑眼豆豆收获了他们在全美的第一支冠军单曲。在最新一期美国单曲榜和美国流行单曲榜上,&Boom Boom Pow&成了双冠王。boom boom pow在美国公告牌夺冠周数达12周,后被I gotta feeling打破了记录《Boom Boom Pow》中文名称:砰砰炮外文名称:Boom Boom Pow所属专辑:《The E.N.D.》歌曲原唱:Black Eyed Peas歌曲语言:英语中英文歌词对照gotta get get 请登入gotta get get 请登入gotta get get 请登入gotta get get get get get get请登登 登登登入入入boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boomboom boom boomyo , i got the hit that beat the block Yo我有最强的节奏you can get that bass overload 你可以把低音搞破i got the that rock and roll 我有摇滚力量that future flow 撼动未来潮流that digital spit 全新数位next level visual shit 影像升级i got that (boom boom boom) 我有那Boom Boom Powhow the beat bang (boom boom boom) 节奏最炫Boom Boom Powi like that boom boom pow 我好爱Boom Boom Powthem chicken jackin' my style 美眉想抄我调调they try copy my swagger 想和我一样时髦i'm on that next shit now 但我早就升级i'm so 3008 早跳到3008年you so 2000 and late 你还在2000年发霉i got that boom boom boom 我有那Boom Boom Powthat future boom boom boom 未来就是Boom Boom Powlet me get it now 立刻登入boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boom (yeah)boom boom boomboom boom boomi'm on the supersonic boom 我驾驭超音速Boomy'all hear the space shit zoom 听那太空飞速Zoomwhen when i step inside the room 当我大步进场them girls go apeshit, uh 美眉们打回原形y'all stuck on super eight ... 你们还在落后超8 they're no fast stupid eight bit 低画质8位元i'm on that HD flat 我是高解析HDthis beat go boom boom pow 节奏变成Boom Boom Powi'm a beast when you turn me on 一旦开机我就变野兽into the future cybertron 未来网络机械兽harder, faster, better, stronger 更硬,更快,更好,更强sexy ladies extra longer, cuz 美女保质期更长,因为we got the beat that bounce 这个节奏好夯we got the beat that pow 因为这个节奏好强we got the beat that 808 节奏好样808that the boom boom in your town 节奏碰碰打爆全区people in the place 各位现场观众if you wanna get down 如果你想要加入put your hands in the air 请举起你的双手well I am drop the beat now Will.I Am给我最强的节奏yep yepi be rockin' the beats (yep, yep) 我给你最强的节奏i be rockin' the beats (yep yep yep, yep) 我给你最强的节奏here we go, here we go 来了 来了satellite radio 无线卫星y'all getting hit with (boom boom) 节奏正中 (Boom Boom)beats so big i'm steppin on leprechauns 节奏好猛 我心脏好强shitin' on y'all you with the (boom boom) 被节奏射中 (Boom Boom)shitin' on y'all you with the (boom boom) 被节奏射中 (Boom Boom)this beat be bumpin' bumpin' 这节奏超猛超猛this beat go boom boom 这节奏Boom Boomlet the beat rock 让节奏爆炸let the beat rock 让节奏爆炸let the beat r... 让节奏...this beat be bumpin' bumpin' 这节奏超猛超猛this beat go boom boom 这节奏Boom Boomi like that boom boom pow 我好爱Boom Boom Powthem chicken jackin' my style 美眉想抄我调调they try copy my swagger 想和我一样时髦i'm on that next shit now 但我早就升级i'm so 3008 早跳到3008年you so 2000 and late 你还在2000年发霉i got that boom boom boom 我有那Boom Boom Powthat future boom boom boom 未来就是Boom Boom Powlet me get it now 立刻登入boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boom (gotta get get) Boom Boom Boom(请登入)boom boom boomboom boom boom
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
黑眼豆豆boom boom pow电影改编版本原版
眼镜蛇的相关知识
其他4条回答
boom boom bow remix
黑眼豆豆的boom boom bow。。貌似电影里面是混音版的
boom boom pow用酷狗搜应该有原版的
黑眼豆豆的boom boom pow混音版网络上暂时没有 普通版下载/...&rsp=0
等待您来回答
下载知道APP