万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
<mendVideo();
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-哪有电影《音乐之声》所有歌的歌词?
哪有电影《音乐之声》所有歌的歌词?
08-11-16 &
歌曲列表: Maria - The Sound of Music the Nuns - Maria Maria - I Have Confidence Rolf and Liesl - Sixteen Going on Seventeen Maria and Liesl - Sixteen Goin&#39; on Seventeen Maria - My Favorite Things Maria and the Children - Do-Re-Mi Maria and the Children - The Lonely Goatherd the Children - So Long, Farewell Mother Abbess - Climb Ev&#39;ry Mountain Maria and the Captain - Something Good the Captain - Edelweiss - How can love survive? -------------------------------------------------------------------- 歌词: THE SOUND OF MUSIC MARIA My day in the hills Has come to an end, I know. A star has come out To tell me it&#39;s time to go. But deep in the dark green shadows, There are voices that urge me to stay. So I pause and I wait and I listen, For one more sound, For one more lovely thing That the hills might say! The hills are alive With the sound of music, With songs they have sung, For a thousand years. The hills fill my heart, With the sound of music. My heart wants to sing every song it hears. My heart wants to beat like the wings Of the birds that rise from the lake To the trees. My heart wants to sigh Like a chime that flies From a church on a breeze, To laugh like a brook when it trips and falls Over stones on its way To sing through the night, Like a lark who is learning to pray. I go to the hills When my heart is lonely. I know I will hear What I heard before. My heart will be blessed With the sound of music And I&#39;ll sing once more. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MARIA BERTHE She climbs a tree And scrapes her knee Her dress has got a tear. SOPHIA She waltzes on her way to mass And whistles on the stair. BERTHE And underneath her wimpole She has curlers in her hair! SOPHIA Maria&#39;s not an asset to the abbey. BERTHE She&#39;s always late for chapel, MARGARETTA But her penitence is real. BERTHA She&#39;s always late for everything, Except for every meal. MOTHER ABBESS From all of which, I take it, That you very firmly feel BERTHE AND SOPHIA Maria&#39;s not an asset to the abbey! MARGARETTA I&#39;d like to say a word in her behalf. Maria makes me laugh! SOPHIA How do you solve a problem like Maria? MOTHER ABBESS How do you catch a cloud and bring it down? MARGARETTA How do you find a word that means Maria? BERTHA A flibberti gibbet! SOPHIA A willo&#39; the wisp! MARGARETTA A clown! MOTHER ABBESS Many a thing you know you&#39;d like to tell her, Many a thing she ought to understand. MARGARETTA But how do you make her stay And listen to all you say, MOTHER ABBESS How do you keep a wave upon the sand? MARGARETTA Oh, how do you solve a problem like Maria? MOTHER ABBESS How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand? MARGARETTA When I&#39;m dazed and confused, Out of focus and bemused, And I never know exactly where I am. SOPHIA Unpredictable as weather, She&#39;s as flighty as a feather, MARGARETTA She&#39;s a darling, BERTHE She&#39;s a demon, MARGARETTA She&#39;s a lamb. SOPHIA She&#39;d out-pester any pest, Drive a hornet from his nest, BETHE She could throw a whirling dervish Out of whirl. MARGARETTA She is gentle, She is wild, SOPHIA She&#39;s a riddle. MARGARETTA She&#39;s a child. BERTHE She&#39;s a headache! MARGARETTA She&#39;s an angel! MOTHER ABBESS She&#39;s a girl. ALL How do you solve a problem like Maria? How do you catch a clown and pin it down? How do you find a word that means Maria? A flibberti gibbet! A willo&#39; the wisp! A clown! Many a thing you know you&#39;d like to tell her, Many a thing she ought to understand. But how do you make her say, And listen to all you say? How do you keep a wave upon the sand? Oh, how do you solve a problem like Maria? How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand? ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I HAVE CONFIDENCE MARIA What will this day be like? I wonder. What will my future be? I wonder. It could be so exciting, To be out in the world, To be free! My heart should be wildly rejoicing. Oh, what&#39;s the matter with me? I&#39;ve always longed for adventure, To do the things I&#39;ve never dared. Now here I&#39;m pacing adventure Then why am I so scared? A captain with seven children... What&#39;s so fearsome about that? Oh, I must stop these doubts, All these worries. If I don&#39;t I just know I&#39;ll turn back! I must dream of the things I am seeking. I am seeking the courage I lack. The courage to serve them with reliance, Face my mistakes without defiance. Show them I&#39;m worthy And while I show them I&#39;ll show me! So, let them bring on all their problems, I&#39;ll do better than my best. I have confidence They&#39;ll put me to the test! But I&#39;ll make them see I have confidence in me. Somehow I will impress them. I will be firm, but kind. And all those children, Heaven bless them They will look up to me And mind me! With each step I am more certain, Everything will turn out fine. I have confidence, The world can all be mine! They&#39;ll have to agree I have confidence in me. I have confidence in sunshine, I have confidence in rain. I have confidence that spring will come again! Besides, which you see I have confidence in me. Strength doesn&#39;t lie in numbers. Strength doesn&#39;t lie in wealth, Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers, When you wake up, wake up! It can be all I trust I leave my heart to, All I trust becomes my own! I have confidence in confidence alone. I have confidence in confidence alone! Besides, which you see, I have confidence in me! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MY FAVOURITE THINGS MARIA Raindrops on roses, And whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles And warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages Tied up with string, These are a few of my favorite things. Cream colored ponies, And crisp apple strudel. Doorbells and sleighbells And schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly With the moon on their wings, These are a few of my favorite things. Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs These are a few of my favorite things. When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I&#39;m feeling sad. I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don&#39;t feel so bad! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SIXTEEN GOING ON SEVENTEEN You wait little girl on an empty stage for fate to turn the light on Your life little girl is an empty page that men will want to write on To write on You are sixteen going on seventeen baby it&#39;s time to think Better beware be canny and careful baby you&#39;re on the brink You are sixteen going on seventeen fellows will fall in line Eager young lads and roues and cads will offer you food and wine Totally unprepared are you to face a world of men Timid and shy and scared are you of things beyond your ken You need someone older and wiser telling you what to do I am seventeen going on eighteen I&#39;ll take care of you. I am sixteen going on seventeen I know that I&#39;m naive Fellows I meet may tell me I&#39;m sweet and willingly I believe I am sixteen going on seventeen innocent as a rose Bachelor dandies drinkers of brandies what do I know of those? Totally unprepared am I to face a world of men Timid and shy and scared am I of things beyond my ken I need someone older and wiser telling me what to do You are seventeen going on eighteen I&#39;ll depend on you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ DO RE MI Let&#39;s start at the very beginning A very good place to start When you read you begin with ABC When you sing you begin with Do Re Mi Do Re Mi Do Re Mi The first three notes just happen to be Do Re Mi Do Re Mi Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Let&#39;s see if I can make it easier Do - a deer a female deer Re - a drop of golden sun Mi - a name I call myself Fa - a long long way to run So- a needle pulling thread La - a note to follow so Ti - a drink with jam and bread That will bring us back to Do Do - a deer a female deer Re - a drop of golden sun Mi - a name I call myself Fa - a long long way to run So- a needle pulling thread La - a note to follow so Ti - a drink with jam and bread That will bring us back to Do - a deer a female deer Re - a drop of golden sun Mi - a name I call myself Fa - a long long way to run So- a needle pulling thread La - a note to follow so Ti - a drink with jam and bread That will bring us back to Do Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do So Do So Do La Fa Mi Do Re So Do La Fa Mi Do Re So Do La Ti Do Re Do So Do La Ti Do Re Do Now let&#39;s put it all together So Do La Fa Mi Do Re So Do La Ti Do Re Do When you know the notes to sing You can sing most anything When you know the notes to sing You can sing most anything Do - a deer a female deer Re - a drop of golden sun Mi - a name I call myself Fa - a long long way to run So- a needle pulling thread La - a note to follow so Ti - a drink with jam and bread That will bring us back to Do Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do Do Ti La So Fa Mi Re Do Mi Mi Mi So So Re Fa Fa La Ti Ti Do Mi Mi Mi So So Re Fa Fa La Ti Ti When you know the notes to sing You can sing most anything Do - a deer a female deer Re - a drop of golden sun Mi - a name I call myself Fa - a long long way to run So- a needle pulling thread La - a note to follow so Ti - a drink with jam and bread That will bring us back to So Do La Fa Mi Do Re So Do La Fa La So Fa Ti Re Ti Do So Do ------------------------------------------------------------------------ THE LONELY GOATHERD High on a hill was a lonely goatherd Laiodelaiodelahi hoo Loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd Laiodelaiodeloo Folks in a town that was quite remote heard Laiodelaiodelahi hoo Lusty and clear from the goatherd&#39;s throat heard Laiodelaiodeloo Ho ho Ladiodeliho Ho Ho ladiodelay Ho ho ladiodeliho ladiodelideliholay A prince on the bridge of a castle moat heard Laiodelaiodelahi hoo Men on a boat with a load to tote heard Laiodelaiodeloo Men in the mists of a chapel dote heard Laiodelaiodelahi hoo Men drinking beer with the foam afloat heard Laiodelaiodeloo One little girl in a pale pink coat heard Laiodelaiodelahi hoo She yodeled back to the lonely goatherd Laiodelaiodeloo Soon her mama with a gleaming gloat heard Laiodelaiodelahi hoo What a duet for a girl and goatherd Laiodelaiodeloo MMMMMMMM odelayhi odelayhihi odelayhi Oh Oh Oh Oh Ladiodeliho Oh oh ladiodelay Oh Oh Oh Oh ladiodeliho ladiodeliholay One little girl in a pale pink coat heard Laiodelaiodelahi hoo She yodeled back to the lonely goatherd Laiodelaiodeloo Soon her mama with a gleaming gloat heard Laiodelaiodelay mmm mmm What a duet for a girl and goatherd Laiodelaiodeloo Happy are they ladio ladiliho oh ladioladilayhihoo Soon their duet will becoma a trio ladiodelaiodeloo odelayhi odelayhi odelayhihi odelayhi odelayiodelay odelayiodelay odelayiodelay odelayiodelayiodelay Wooo! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SO LONG, FAREWELL There&#39;s a sad sort of clanking from the clock in the hall and the bells in the steeple too. And up in the nursery an absurd little bird is popping up to say cukoo! Cukoo! Cukoo! Regretfully they tell us But firmly they compel us to say goodbye to you. So long Farewell Aufwiedersehn Goodnight I hate to go and leave this pretty sight So long farewell Aufwiedersehn Adeiu Adeiu Adeiu to yieu and yieu and yieu So long farewell Au &#39;voire Aufwiedersehn I&#39;d like to stay and taste my first champagne So long farewell aufwiedersehn goodbye I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye Goodbye I&#39;m glad to go I cannot tell a lie I flit I float I fleetly flee I fly The sun has gone to bed and so must I So long farewell aufwiedersehn goodbye Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN Climb every mountain Search high and low Follow every byway Every path you know Climb every mountain Ford every stream Follow every rainbow Till you find your dream A dream that will need All the love you can give Every day of your life For as long as you live Climb every mountain Ford every stream Follow every rainbow Till you find your dream A dream that will need All the love you can give Every day of your life For as long as you live Climb every mountain Ford every stream Follow every rainbow Till you find your dream ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SOMETHING GOOD Perhaps I had a wicked hildhood Perhaps I had a miserable youth But somewhere in my wicked miserable past There must have been a moment of truth For here you are standing there loving me Whether or not you should So somewhere in my youth or childhood I must have done something good Nothing comes from nothing Nothing ever could So somewhere in my youth or childhood I must have done something good. For here you are standing there loving me Whether or not you should So somewhere in my youth or childhood I must have done something good Nothing comes from nothing Nothing ever could So somewhere in my youth or childhood I must have done something good. Nothing comes from nothing Nothing ever could So somewhere in my youth or childhood I must have done something , something good ------------------------------------------------------------------------ EDELWISS Edelweiss, Edelweiss Every morning you greet me Small and white clean and bright You look happy to meet me Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow Bloom and grow forever Edelweiss,Edelweiss Bless my homeland forever. Small and white clean and bright You look happy to meet me Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow Bloom and grow forever Edelweiss,Edelweiss Bless my homeland forever. ------------------------------------------------------------------- How can love survive? [Elsa] Oh Max! [Max] In all the famous love affairs The lovers have to struggle. In garret rooms away upstairs The lovers starve and snugggle. They&#39;re famous for misfortune which They seem tohave no fear of, While lovers who are very rich You very seldom hear of. [Elsa] No little shack does he share with me, We do not flee from a mortgagee, Nary a care in the world have we, [Max] How can love survive? [Elsa] He&#39;s fond of bonds and he ows a lot. I have a plane and a diesel yacht, [Max] Plenty of nothing you haven&#39;t got! [Both] How can love survive? [Elsa] No rides for us on the top of a bus In the face of the freezing breezes [Max] You reach your goals in your comfy old Rolls Or in one of your Mercedes-es! [Elsa] Far, very far off the beam are we, Quaint and bizarre as a team are we, Two millionaires with a dream are we, We&#39;re keeping romance alive. Two millionaries with a dream are we, We&#39;ll make our love survive... How can I shw what I feel for him, I cannot go out and steal for him, I cannot die like Camile for him [Max] How can love survive? You millionaires with financial affairs Are too busy for simple pleasure. When you are poor it is toujours l&#39;amour, For l&#39;amour all the poor have leisure! [Elsa] Caught in our gold platted chains are we, Lost in our wealthy domains are we. Trapped by our capital gains are we, But we&#39;ll keep romance alive. [Max] Trapped by your capital goals are you [Both] We&#39;ll make our love survive! ---------------------------------------------------------- Maria and Liesl - Sixteen Goin&#39; on Seventeen [Maria:] You are sixteen going on seventeen Waiting for life to start Somebody kind who touches your mind Will suddenly touch your heart [Liesl:] When that happens, after it happens Nothing is quite the same Somehow I know I&#39;ll jump up and go If ever he calls my name [Maria:] Gone are your old ideas of life The old ideas grow dim Lo and behold you&#39;re someone&#39;s wife And you belong to him You may think this kind of adventure Never may come to you Darling sixteen going on seventeen Wait a year . . . [Liesl:] I&#39;ll wait a year . . . [Maria:] Just wait a year . . . [Maria and Liesl:] Or two
请登录后再发表评论!
怎么没有lrc格式文件呢
请登录后再发表评论!请问有跟《音乐之声》类似的电影吗?推荐一下_电影吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,796,429贴子:
请问有跟《音乐之声》类似的电影吗?推荐一下收藏
RT&&& 《 音乐之声 》有好多经典歌曲啊
还有这样的电影吗?
要好的歌曲的啊,那歌舞青春应该算吧。个人比较喜欢红磨坊和剧院魅影
甜蜜蜜一样的感动
美国歌舞片 自己去搜索
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或音乐之声电影完整版真人版_视频在线观看_百度视频
订阅精彩视频,请
音乐之声电影完整版真人版相关视频:
大家都在搜: