英语作文《last weekend作文》60个单词

my last weekend英语作文50单词加翻译_百度知道
my last weekend英语作文50单词加翻译
Last weekend I was busy .on saturday morning ,I was at the library,I read an in穿揣扁废壮肚憋莎铂极teresting book,in the afternoon I was at the museum with Tom,we saw many old things.on Sunday morning ,I visited my grandfather,we shared lunch together,in the afternoon ,I played soccer with my friends at the park,in the evening I did my homework and watched TV,after that,I went to bed .I was tired but happy last weenkend.上个周末我非常忙碌,在星期六上午我在图书馆,读了一本有趣的书,在下午我和朋友汤姆在博物馆,我们看了许多古老的东西,星期天的上午,我去看望了祖父,我们一起共进午餐,下午我和朋友们一起在公园里踢足球,晚上我做了家庭作业,看电视,那以后我就上床睡觉了,上个周末我很累但是很开心.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁last weekend英语作文50词_百度作业帮
last weekend英语作文50词
生命中0455
Last weekend was very busy.My father and I were in Beijing.In the morning,the weather was sunny and warm.We ate breakfast in a restaurant.Then we toke the bus to the Great Wall.The Great Wall is very strong.I took many photos there.Then we went to the Zhong Shan Park.This park was very beautiful.The air was very clean.It made me feel very relax.We roat a boat there.And I saw many people there.the prople was friendly to me .I made some friends there.In the afternoon,the weather was cloudy.So we went to shopping.T think this trip was very relax.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你想要复制的还是原创?
Last weekend
busy.My father and I were in Beijing
扫描下载二维码Last weekend 为题的作文 至少60个单词_百度作业帮
Last weekend 为题的作文 至少60个单词
第一篇 I had a happy weekend last week.  On Saturday morning,I watched TV and helped my mother wash clothes.In the afternoon,I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine,my parents’ and my brother’s.  On Sunday,I played football in the park.Then I went to my grandparents’ house.Grandpa played the piano!The whole family was so happy.Later,we wanted to swim.But it was too cold.  This was last weekend.不希望有人抄我的上周,我有一个快乐的周末.上周六上午,我看电视,帮妈妈洗一次衣服.当天下午,我在我家的三间卧室 - 我的,我的父母和我弟弟的清洗.星期天,我在公园里踢足球.然后我去了爷爷奶奶家.爷爷弹钢琴!全家人非常高兴.后来,我们想游泳.但它是太凉了.这是最后一个周末.第二篇Last WeekendEveryone had some happy weekends.Last weekend,I had a happy time.That day,the weather was sunny.My classmate Lily invited me to a birthday party.She told me to go there at 1:00pm.The time was quick,soon,the time was 1:00pm.Then I went to this birthday party on foot.I met my many classmates there.They were very beautiful.I sang and danced with my classmates .Then we sang birthday songs for Lily.After that we ate the big cake.Happy all around us until this party was over .Last weekend,I was very happy.I hope to join more parties.上个周末每个人一些快乐的weekends.Last周末,我有一个快乐的时光.那一天,天气晴朗.我的同学莉莉邀请我参加生日聚会.她告诉我,下午1:00去那里.的时间很快,很快,时间是下午1时.然后我去了这个生日派对上脚.我遇到了我的许多同学.它们非常漂亮.我和我的同学们又唱又跳.然后,我们唱生日歌,为百合.之后,我们吃的大蛋糕.快乐就在我们身边,直到这个党已经结束了.上周末,我很happy.I希望加入更多的当事人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Yesrerday was a fine day.We had lunch in a resturant.I play with my sister.She was very happy.At about two o'cock,we saw a film.THE film was very interesting .IT was very funny.The...
不知道当时的感觉是噶就安静扣篮对决辣椒辣的啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
my happy last weekendmy last weekend was busy,but i felt very happy.on saturday, it was sunny and hot.i went to swimming pool,i went swiming with my parents,then i went home,in the evenging,i wat...
扫描下载二维码2015年PEP六年级下册英语Unit2 last weekend单元测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年PEP六年级下册英语Unit2&last&weekend单元测试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年PEP六年级下册英语Unit2&last&weekend单元测试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m &&& 2015PEP小学英语六年级下册第二单元检测题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Listening Part (部分)一、Listen and number. (听音,给图片排顺序。)(5分)&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&& (&&& )& 二、Listen and choose.(听音,选出你所听到的单词。)(5分)1. A.fixed&& &&&& B. cleaned& &&&&&& C. cooked&& &&2. A. stayed& &&&& B. sad&&&&&&&&&& C.played& 3. A. last&&&&&&&& B. night&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&& 4. A slept.& &&&&&&&& B.sleep& &&&&&&&&& C. wanted5. A. thank& &&&& B. drank&&&&&&&&&&& C. talked&& 三、Listen and choose.(听音,选择正确的答语。)(5分)(&&& ) 1. A. Yes, I do.&&&&&&&& B. No, I did.&&&&&&& C. Yes, I did.(&&& ) 2. A.I go boating.&&&&&& B. I went boating.&&& C.I am going boating.(&&& ) 3. A.It was fine, thanks.& B.I watched TV.&&&& C. I’m fine, thanks.(&&& ) 4. A. No, I didn’t.&&&&&& B. No, he did.&&&&&& C. Yes, he did.(&&& ) 5. A. She sees a film.&&& B. She saw a film.&& C. She is seeing a film.四、Listen and fill in the blanks. (听音,完成句子。)(5分)1.& I&&&&&&&&&&& yesterday morning2.& Mike&&&&&&&&& last weekend.3. C-What did you do last night?& --I&&&&&&&&& .4. -CDid you go boating last Monday? --&&&&&&&&& .5.& I&&&&&&&&&&& last night. &Writing Part (笔试部分)五、Read and choose.(读一读,选出每组单词中不同类的一项。)(5分)(&& )1.A.stayed&&&&&& &B.danced&&&&& C. eating&&&& (&& )2.A.yesterday&&& &B.last Sunday& C.Saturday&& (&& )3.A. bigger&&& &B.made&&&&&& C. cleaned(&& )4.A. was&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&& C. are&(&& )5.A.went&&&&&& &B.got&&& &&& C. lives&&&&&& 六、Read and write.(读一读,写出下列单词的正确形式。)(10分)1.well(比较级)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.live(过去式)&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.swim(现在进行式)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.have(过去式)&&&&&&&&&&& 3.stay(过去式)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.sleep(过去式)&&&&&&&&&&& 4.cry(过去式)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.read(过去式)&&&&&&&&&& 5.watch(第三人称单数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.drank(原形)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 七、Choose the best answer. (选择正确答案,把序号填在括号内。)(10分)(&& ) 1. ―Did you clean your room?& ―______.&&&& A.&Yes, I did.&&&& B. No,I don’t.&&&& C. No, I did.(&&& ) 2.―What did Lisa do yesterday?& ―She______ to music.A.&listens&&&&& B. listen&&&&&& C. listened&(&&& ) 3. Did John__&&&&&& ___ a cold yesterday?A.&has&&&&&&&&& B. had&&&&&& C. have(&&& ) 4. Lisa usually&&&&&&&& her homework after super.A.&does&&&&&&& B.do&&&&&&&&&& C. did&(&&& ) 5.&&&&&&&&&& he&&&&&&&&&& football last weekend?A. Did, played&&&&& B. Did, play&&&&& C. Did, plays(&&&& )6. ―What did John do yesterday morning?& ―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. He went boating.&&& B. She made the bed.&& C. He sleep all day.(&&&& )7. I went to the park________.&& A. tomorrow&&&&&& B. last weekend&&&&&& C. everyday(&&&& ) 8.My mom&&&&&&&& busy yesterday.&&&&&& A. was&&&&&&&&&&& B.is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.are(&&&& ) 9.Sarah&&&&&&& funny stories last night.&&&&&& A. reading&&&&&&&& B.readed&&&&&&&&&&& C.read(&&&& ) 10.―What&&&&&& Linda do the day before yesterday ?& &&&&&&&&& ―She visited grandparents with her parents.&&&&&&& A. does&&&&&&&&&& B.did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.is&八、Rearrange the words.(连词成句。)(10分)1.yesterday , you , what ,do , did& ?& ________________________________________________2.all , I , home , weekend , stayed , at .& ________________________________________________3.now , happy , I’m , you , feel , better .& ________________________________________________4.have , did , a , he , cold , yesterday ?& ________________________________________________5.TV , she , either , didn’t ,work . & ________________________________________________
九、Choose the words to finish the passage.(用所给单词完成)(10分)&&& Last weekend , it ______ a sunny day . My mother and I ______ my grandparents . We went there& _______ bus . We _______ many things . My grandparents& _____ very happy when they_______ us . Grandma _____ fish . After lunch , I played_______ my cousin . He is one year_____ than me . We_____a good time .十、Read and fill in the blanks.(读一读,根据图片补全句子。)(10分) 1. ---What did Mike do yesterday ?&&&& -- He&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
2. John&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yesterday, so he didn’t go to school.&
3. Chen Jie&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& all day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.The boy was ill , he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for two days last week.
5.---Did she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& last weekend?---Yes, she did.十一、(A)Read and judge.(短文,判断正误,正确的T,错误的F)(15分)&&& Mike is a student .He likes travelling.&&& He goes to many paces . Last weekend , he visited Beijing . On Saturday , he went to the Great Wall .He took many photos . The next day , he did some shopping with his friends in Beijing . He bought a pair o sunglasses . His friends bought many presents for him . Because it was his birthday that day . They had a big dinner . After that , they went to the cinema .They all had a good time . (&& )1.Mike is going to Beijing .(&& )2.Mike likes travelling .(&& )3.Mike bought a pair of shoes .(&& )4.Mike didn’t take any photos .& (&& )5.On Sunday , they did some shopping .(B) Read and answer.(短文,回答问题。)&&& Zhang Peng had a long holiday last month. He went to Hangzhou and visited her grandparents. He went there by train.Zhang Peng played with his cousin on the first day of the holiday. The next day, he visited the West Lake. It was very beautiful. He went boating. He climbed a mountain, too. He stayed in Hangzhou for five days. For the last day of the holiday, he came back home and did his homework, then prepared to go back to school.&1. Where did Zhang Peng go on his holiday?& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &2. How did he go there?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3.What did he do there? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &4. When did he go back home? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &5. Did Zhang Peng visit his grandparents last month?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 十二、Read and write.(写作乐园。)(10分)根据图片提示,以“My Last Weekend”为题,写一写自己上周末的活动,注意条理清晰,表达准确,字迹工整,不少于5句话。&&&&&&&&&& My Last Weekend&I had a busy weekend.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&& 附:材料一.Listen and number. (听音,给图片排顺序。)1.&Chen Jie washed her clothes for her family .2.&John had a cold yesterday. 3.&Alice saw a film with her parents. 4.&The boy visited his grandparents last weekend.5.&Sarah read books at home last night.二.Listen and choose.(听音,选出你所听到的单词。)1.I cleaned my room yesterday morning.2.What did you do yesterday? I was ill, so I stayed at home.3.Mike saw a film the day before yesterday.4. Did John sleep early last night ? Yes,he did. He was ill.5.We drank tea yesterday afternoon.三. Listen and choose.(听音,选择正确的答语。)&&&&&& 1. Did you do your homework last weekend?&&&&&& 2. What did you do last weekend?&&&&&& 3. How was your weekend?&&&&&& 4. Did he clean his room?&&&&&& 5.What did she do last weekend?四.Listen and fill in the blanks. (听音,完成句子。)1.I& read a book&&&&&&&& yesterday morning.2. Mike& saw a film&&&& last weekend. 3. C-What did you do last night?& --I& watched TV.4. CDid you go boating last Monday? C Yes,I did& .5. I washed my clothes last night.&文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I was busy last weekend. 英语作文, I was busy last weekend. 英语
I was busy last weekend. 英语作文 40个单词,急急急 班退思 I was busy last weekend. 英语作文
my friends and I went for a picnic in the park!版主可不要辜负了我呀我给你试试看吧. It wasalmost 1000 meters away from my home ? Because last Sunday!
好辛苦啊! I was busy last Sunday.
We took mmany delicious things. We had a good time together,ice creams!Why do I say so,noodles.So we rode a bike there.Roy,such as bread!! --原创作文―By,etc}

我要回帖

更多关于 last weekend的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信