chachacha。。。。miamiamia什么歌,女声刚学声乐唱什么歌,偏摇滚

英文歌,女声,有点摇滚很好听 高潮部分是i wanna xx i i wannaxx i wa_百度知道
英文歌,女声,有点摇滚很好听 高潮部分是i wanna xx i i wannaxx i wa
英文歌,女声,有点摇滚很好听 高潮部分是i wanna xx
i i wannaxx
i wanna xx
re one of usYou&#39, let me see them Hanes (C're young and we's time to lose your mindAnd let the crazy out(This place about to)Tonight we&#39Back door crackedWe don're bored (Ha)It're taking names're pretty and sickWe&#39, let me see them HanesGo insaneGo insaneThrow some glitterMake it rain on himLet me see them HanesLs time to kill the lightsAnd shut the DJ down(This place about to)Tonight were taking overNo one're taking controlWe get what we wantWe do what you don't need a keyWe get in for freeNo VIP sleazeDrink that Kool-AidFollow my leadNow you&#39, go insaneGo insaneThrow some glitterMake it rain on himLet me see them HanesLtDirt and glitterCover the floorWe&#39, over (Blow)Gmon)We are taking,Cause we don&#39,t mess aroundThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to(Blow)Go;s getting outThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about toNow what (What)We're coming with meIt&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
windows7旗舰版的相关知识
其他1条回答
是英文的啊...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词找歌名。女声,摇滚乐,开场为合唱,歌词:....hold on, to find.......in my heart in my side(高潮)_百度知道
歌词找歌名。女声,摇滚乐,开场为合唱,歌词:....hold on, to find.......in my heart in my side(高潮)
..,摇滚乐。女声..hold on.,目标音乐名为“婚礼开场曲”.:,歌词...酷狗音乐盒搜索“气势磅礴的音乐”,开场为合唱.......in my heart in my side(高潮), to find.英文歌词找歌名
提问者采纳
within temp
专辑:jillian
歌手;silent force&gt:&lt歌名
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词找歌名的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁摇滚英文歌女声声线偏粗,一句反复重复的词最后有far away_百度知道
摇滚英文歌女声声线偏粗,一句反复重复的词最后有far away
大神能想到告诉一下谢谢,最后回落到far away,有可能是近两年的新曲,那句唱到中间上扬,也不是Titanium,曲调不是小清新,最后的词应该是far away……那一句似乎反复重复当时只听到了这一句
round her headHe't want it to stopMoving too fastMoon is lighting up her skinShe're only getting older babyAnd I've been thinking about it latelyDoes it ever drive you crazyJust how fas showing offDriving too fastMoon is breaking through her hairShe said it was somethingthat she won've ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you wake upBut there's nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change me and youGoing out tonightChanges into something redHer mother doesn've been thinking about it latelyDoes it ever drive you crazyJust how fas nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change?Everythingthat you&#39Night Changes - One DirectionGoing out tonightChanges into something redHer mother doesn'tlike that kind of dressEverything she never hadshe&#39?Everything that you&#39,Doubts are running &#39, doesn&#39?Everything that you've been thinking about it latelyDoes it ever drive you crazyJust how fast the night changes, babyIt will never change, hides behind a cigaretteHs nothing to be afraid ofEven when the night changesIt will never change me and youCve ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you wake upBut there've ever dreamed ofDisappearing when you wake upBut there're only getting older babyAnd I't even know it yetHaving no regrets is allthat she really wantsWe'tlike that kind of dressReminds her of a missing pieceof innocence she lostWe're only getting older babyAnd I't forgetHaving no regretsis all that she really wantsWe's falling,she doesn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文女声摇滚歌曲,貌似是魔兽的,绝对不是亡灵序曲,开头是钢琴曲的,是“当,当当当当,当,当当_百度知道
有一首英文女声摇滚歌曲,貌似是魔兽的,绝对不是亡灵序曲,开头是钢琴曲的,是“当,当当当当,当,当当
绝对不是亡灵序曲,开头是钢琴曲的,貌似是魔兽的,当当当当,当有一首英文女声摇滚歌曲,是“当
我记得夜愿有几首是魔兽的,也许有,夜愿的主唱就是个女的,哥特摇滚,你找找是夜愿的歌吧
其他类似问题