欧美DJ曲吧,里面一开始是 呜呼~,中间有句歌词I got thaso you got fire upin my sou

酒吧常放 歌词有句 give me five_百度知道
酒吧常放 歌词有句 give me five
外文的 不知道是不是泰文 中间有句歌词是 give me five bong bong bong
bong bong bong的时候一般高气氛的都在拍手拍三下
尚格跟show8 经常放的 这个找了好久都找不到
一般播这歌就很有气氛
尚格一段时间天天放 show8昨晚才放 补充下是女声来的 give me fire我找过也没有阿 不是黑眼豆豆的Boom Boom Pow 这歌09年出的 我说的这歌很久前就在尚格听过了 一直找不到
我有更好的答案
是不是黑眼豆豆的Boom Boom Pow
[ti:boom boom pow]
[ar:black eyed peas]
[al:the e.n.d.]
black eyed peas - boom boom pow
gotta get that
gotta get that
gotta get that
gotta get that that that, that that
boom boom boom (gotta get that)
boom boom boom (yeah)
boom boom boom (yeah)
boom boom boom
boom boom boom
i got the hit that beat the block
you can get that bass overload
i got the that rock and roll
that future flow
that digital spit
next level visual shit
i got that (boom boom boom)
how the beat bang (boom boom boom)
呵呵,应该是give me fire就是&给我激情&的意思,这是DJ要带动酒吧的气氛说的话.单纯这几句很难帮你找到.你可以去网上搜一些DJ版的歌曲听一下.我经常在show8和尚格的啊,怎么没有听到你说的这首=.=?
我也在狂找
,....... 好喜欢这歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
酒吧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词有句California 很轻快的电子音,一个男声唱的_百度知道
歌词有句California 很轻快的电子音,一个男声唱的
这首歌是《WEST COAST FRIENDSHIP 》歌曲名:WEST COAST FRIENDSHIP 歌手 Owl City 创作者: Owl City 专辑:Maybe I´m Dreaming歌词:Are you out there? Where the rainy days beginTo feel rather sad and walls are closing in like the darkness around meIt’s so hard to look away when the daylight doesn’t ever stayAbove this dull apartment view oh I will surround youIt’s quite clear that I’m stuck hereso I’ll devise a plan and cut out a door in my new living room floorThe porch light is so brightthat I will quickly sneak down the dark metal shape of the rusty fire escapeI bought a one-way ticket (first-class)cuz I knew I’d never see the groundUnless I was aboard a jet plane and we were going downAnd I woke up beside the ocean and I realizedI must be in California:rICky TanGAloha, my happy west coast friendsDo you feel alive when the breaking waves arrive and rush all around you?The beach homes in Oceanside are quite well-known by the evening tideAnd we can sleep where we reside with redwoods around usThe blue air is up there and could I bring it down,I’d bottle it up and save it for a sweet summer nightI bought a one-way ticket (first-class)cuz I knew I’d never see the groundUnless I was aboard a jet plane and we were going downWhen I wiped the tears from my eyes, the warm water took me by surpriseWhen I wiped the tears from my eyes, the warm water took me by surpriseAnd I woke up beside the ocean and I realizedI must be in CaliforniaI must be in CaliforniaAm I awake or is this just a dream?:rICky TanGThe New Year is out here andI will make a lovely list of your charmsso I’ll never feel alone in your arms I must be in CaliforniaI must be in CaliforniaOh my dear, I can feel you here
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
t ever stayAbove this dull apartment viewOh;d never see the groundUnless I was aboard a jet planeAnd we were going downWhen I wiped the tears from my eyesThe warm water took me by surpriseAnd I woke up beside the oceanI realized I must be in CaliforniaI must be in CaliforniaAm I awake or d never see the groundUnless I was aboard a jet planeAnd we were going downWhen I wiped the tears from my eyesThe warm water took me by surpriseAnd I woke up beside the oceanI realized I must be in CaliforniaAloha.mp3 迅雷下的资料Are you out thereWhere the rainy days beginTo feel rather sadAnd the walls are closing inLike the darkness around meIt's quite clear that I&#39:///e1/static10/349/2055354;ll devise a planAnd cut out a door in my new living room floorThe porch light is so brightThat I will quickly sneak down the dark metal shapeOf the rusty fire escapeI bought a one way ticketCause I knew I&#39.s so hard to look awayWhen the daylight doesn&#39!httpOwl City - West Coast Friendship 绝对是这首 超级电子乐的 我最近正好在听.com/e1/static10/349/2055354, I will surround youIt&#39?The new year is out hereAnd I will make a lovely listOf your charmsSo I&#39.projectplaylist, my happy west coast friendsDo you feel aliveWhen the breaking waves arriveAnd wash all around youThe beach homes and ocean sideAre quite well known by the evening tideAnd we can sleep where we resideWith redwoods around usThe blue air is up thereAnd could I bring it downI bottle it up and save it for a sweet summer nightI bought a one way ticketCause I knew I&#39://cdn1-59
轻快的相关知识
其他9条回答
com/nabavi/archives/real/hotelcalifornia:///nabavi/archives/real/hotelcalifornia://news.gooya.mp3" target="_blank">http.gooya加州旅馆 老鹰乐队<a href="http
重庆森林的主体曲.
the mamas & the papas 演唱的califonia dream
/...624858.mp3
all the leaves are brown
and the sky is grey
i&#039;ve been for a walk
on a winter&#039;s day
i&#039;d be safe and warm
if i was in l.a.
california dreaming
on such a winter&#039;s day
stopped into a church
i passed along the way
well i got down on my knees
and i pretend to pray
i pretend to pray
you know the preacher likes the cold
he knows i&#039;m gonna stay
california dreaming
all the leaves are brown
and the sky is grey
on a winter&#039;s day
if i didn&#039;t tell her
i could l...
2pac的california love
Darren Hayes - California?
all the leaves are brown
and the sky is grey
on a winter&#039;s day
i&#039;d be safe and warm
if i was in l.a.
california dreaming
stopped into a church
i passed along the way
well i got down on my knees
and i pretend to pray
i pretend to pray
you know the preacher likes the cold
he knows i&#039;m gonna stay
california dreaming
all the leaves are brown
and the sky is grey
on a winter&#039;s day
if i didn&#039;t tell her
i could leave today
california dreaming
california dreaming
the gala 的
young for you
试试 the red hot chili peppers californiacation, 名字好像是这个,反正走的快的话正好能才着鼓点,歌词连接的就自己找吧既然楼主看似口气蛮大的
california-savage garden
california love 2pac
是不是这首?
california love!
1-california...knows how to party
california...knows how to party
in the citaaay of l.a.
in the citaaay of good ol&#039; watts
in the citaaay, the city of compton
we keep it rockin! we keep it rockin!
now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west
a state that&#039;s untouchable like elliot ness
the track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest
pack a vest for your jimmy in the city of sex
we in that sunshine state with a bomb ass hemp beat
the state where ya never find a dance floor empty
and pimps be on a mission for them greens
lean mean money-makin-machines servin fiends
i been in t...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的歌名,中间有一句是i will going with my baby all tonight,网上应该是搜不到歌词的~~~~~_百度知道
求一首英文歌的歌名,中间有一句是i will going with my baby all tonight,网上应该是搜不到歌词的~~~~~
,歌名是《惠东星河会所全英文歌曲串烧》DJ..,歌的开头是du du du du ....we are just walking on the street ,中间有一句是i will going with my baby all tonight....,我要的是28分04秒的歌,可以用酷狗音乐听..,是一首DJ歌.. just me and my求一首英文歌
the DJ got us falling in love againYeah, red hotbadabingbadaboom Mr, baby tonight, eyes, now, lifeGonna get you rightCs take over the worldYeah, speak no evil, now, last night of your life,let&#39;s the last, the DJ got us falling in love againUsher, the DJ got us falling in love againYeah,s the last, see no evilGet it baby, downHands up. Worldwide as I step in the roomI&#39,eyes, ey-eyCause baby tonight, down,eyes, down. Yeah yeahSo dance, last night of your life, the DJ got us falling in love againYeah, like it&#39, and suddenly we all got our hands upNo control of my bodyAin&#39, the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, baby tonight, nowGonna set the roof on fireGonna burn this mother fucker down, dance, the DJ got us falling in love againKeep downing drinks like thisNot tomorrow that just right now, now, when the music dropsWe both put our hands upPut your hands on my bodySwear I seen you beforeI think I remember those eyes, the DJ got us falling in love againYeah, thank you DJ;m a hustler babyBut that you know and tonight itgs just me and youCause baby tonight, now, lifeGonna get you rightCs the last, eyes, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, like it&#39Usher——dj got us falling in love again 歌词, d-down, now, like it&#39, falling in love, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight, hope you catch that GOThatgs how we rollMy life is a movie and you just TIVOMami got me swithin like a dreadlockShe dongt wrestle but I got her in a headlockYabadabadoo make her bedrock-t I seen you before, ey-eyCause baby tonight, like it&#39, last night of your life, dance:Usher(yeah man)So we back in the clubGet that bodies rockin from side to side(si-side to side)Thank God the week is doneI feel like a zombie gone back to life(ba-back to life)Hs the last, dance, baby tonight, dance, eyes, the DJ got us falling in love againYeah, the DJ got us falling in loveLet go?I think I remember those eyes, the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance,know thatYou know evil, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight, down
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Baby tonight
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁英语好的帮我听下这个视频里的歌词,知道歌名的直接说也行。_百度知道
谁英语好的帮我听下这个视频里的歌词,知道歌名的直接说也行。
tudou:///programs/view/WvmYyDi1nXk" target="_blank">http://www<a href="/programs/view/WvmYyDi1nXk
听出几句歌词就行了
提问者采纳
s in me(No matter where I&#39;s in my headIf you won&#39;m out every nightCot let me inDancing on the street instead&#39;t let me inDancing on the street instead&#39;s in my headIf you won&#39;s in my headI don&#39;t care if the whole club is dead&#39;m insaneThere&#39;s in my headIf you won&#39;t care if the whole club is dead&#39;m out every nightIf no one&#39;ve got the whole world on my guest listNo I&#39.comIf no one&#39;s in my head[Chorus]I don&#39;t care about the VIP&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;Why wait on Friday lightsInside I&#39, turn up to thisYs in my headThe party&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;Why wait on Friday lightsInside I&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;Cuz the party&#39, yeahClose your eyes and turn up to thisYs in my headThe party&#39;Cuz every single DJ is inside meIf you don&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;Cuz the party&#39;t know where to goStay close to me instead&#39;Cuz every single DJ is inside meIf you don&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;s around I&#39;t care if the whole club is dead&#39;t care about the VIP&#39;Cuz every single DJ is inside meIf you don&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;t know where to goStay close to me instead&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;s no music playin&#39;Cuz the party&#39;t care about the VIP&#39;t let me inDancing on the street instead&#39, the music is hereI&#39;Cuz the party&#39;s in my headI don&#39, yeahI&#39;m my own crowd[Chorus]I don&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;Cuz the party&#39;s in my headIf you won&#39;t know where to goStay close to me instead&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;s in my head[Bridge]I&#39;t care about the VIP&#39Party&#39;s in my headParty&#39;Cuz the party&#39;m my own crowd[Chorus]I don&#39;t know where to goStay close to me instead&#39;s no music playin&#39;s in my head[Chorus]I don&#39;s around I&#39; those platesBe an earthquakeI&#39;t care about the VIP&#39;s in my headI don&#39;s in my headParty&#39;t know where to goStay close to me instead&#39;Cuz the party&#39;m not preciousNo I&#39;t see what I seeThe ones who stay closeHear what I hearI&#39;s in my headI don&#39;Cuz the party&#39;m insaneThere&#39;t let me inDancing on the street insteadThe party&#39;s in my headImagine with meJust like I saidMillions of usThe sound in your headFeel it vibrateFrom state to stateMovin&#39;ll be your host, turn up to this yeahI&#39;m in my worldIn my own world againWith every boyACuz the party&#39;s in my headMe against the worldThe world against meThose who can&#39;s in my headParty&#39;m on a train againJammin&#39;t care if the whole club is deadThe party&#39;s in my headIf you won&#39;Cuz the party&#39;t feel don&#39;s in my headI don&#39;Cuz the party&#39;Cuz the party&#39;m on a train againJammin&#39;m everyoneAnd everyone&#39;Cuz the party&#39;t care if the whole club is dead&#39;Cuz every single DJ is inside meIf you don&#39;Cuz every single DJ is inside meIf you don&#39;s in my headThe party&#39; on my own againThey think I&#39;s in my headThe party&#39;m gonna be)[Chorus]I don&#39;t let me inDancing on the street instead&#39; on my own againThey think I&#39
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
can&#39;I&t&fool&gonna&tonightI&fucking&raise&nbsp?I&#39;ain&#39.;they&cup,what&Boyz&Don&#39;inNew&on&a&t&nbsp,&on&you&kush&up&nbsp!&B-IAll&must&walk&it&be&;man&nbsp,&stop&I&what&be&you&it&bet&say&glad&nbsp!&it&acting&tell&they&your&man&nbsp,&he&bitchI&them&dime,&give&sorry&your&-&scale&and&care&care&hesitate&that&you&with&girl&you&big&let&#39,&up&I&man&me&good&a&New&cuptaking&in&jizz&your&stuntin&#39;fuckI&you&in&nbsp,fucking&it&you&kitty&where&make&im&backing&nbsp!Csay,&nbsp,&I&#39;why&but&Care歌词-New&i&ll&now&i&to&we&i&#39,&you&#39,&punchtrying&bitch&nbsp:我从不关心;t&Hhear&saywhat&nbsp.;t&her&nbsp!what&ll&outeverybody&nbsp,Hbe&m&I&nbsp!what&Boyz重复最多的那几句大概是说;she&give&see&Iyou&nbsp,&but&ll&ll&the&what&nbsp:Bad&when&to&dont&to&swim&shit.;t&because&a&tonightI&hit&can&#39;it&#39;from&tell&call&with&nbsp,No&nbsp,&your&upGirls&leave&them&some&red&Kbout&way&much&gogo&nbsp,&nbsp.Ohh&you&breaking&nbsp,&I&nbsp.;to&dance&give&damn,;t&cause&my&9;we&nbsp!what&I&#39;club&nbsp,&glad&be&jellobonethe&nbsp,&-&fuck&done&we&t&get&nbsp,&much&to&all&funSo&just&cause&nbsp,She&m&m&nbsp.&dope,&nbsp,Taking&like&Suge&like&they&it&our&they&where&I&#39;what&nbsp,&around&brainsI&nbsp,&her&from&ll&a&handI&is&much&nbsp!I&w-w-me&I&20;so&bitch&to&and&up&shaking&we&care&man&up&stick&nbsp:&t&tonighteverybody&we&out&be&look&both&say.!&wish&they&outand&your&let&nbsp!Okay&what&Hsmoke&nbsp?this&cocky&nbsp!&she&to&coochie&leave&my&Helen&I&#39;her&goin&bag&to&nbsp,what&they&nbsp,&nbsp,&nbsp?Yeah&nice&but&rhyme&nbsp.;BoyzCswag&to&I&m&nbsp,附上原文歌词New&man&nbsp,&hop&nbsp,because&just&not&much&nbsp,what&-&so&nbsp,&call&Dyou&girl&a&nbsp,wanna&that&be&tonightBthat&my&they&Care&be&she&mark&a&nbsp,&that&nbsp,&highI&raise&bottles&tell&done&swag&can&#39;look&LYRICSIntro:I&dude&say!;drunk&Keller&many&nbsp,&nbsp.I&#39;only&but&done&momma&leave&pussy&nbsp,let&#39;m&my&nbsp.mellow&s&nbsp!what&bigwe&#39;i&in&calling&blow&nbsp,也没有人常住在我的脑海中!Heard&I&space&don&#39;fish&nbsp,what&your&curtis&handle&Ohh&nbsp,&took&tell&tune&can&#39;the&what&my&bad&nbsp,&,000&they&nbsp?Her&nbsp!&bad&you&1&on&I&tonightI&I&nbsp,No&sluts&t&took&nbsp,I&flameFuck&nbsp,&stage,&just&a&my&yous&get&must&one&nbsp.;tree&nbsp?My&nbsp.&like&a&tonighteverybody&to&photoOh&Don&#39;my&domeYou&they&nbsp.;keep&Don&#39;madeSo&even&bad&Mr,hanging&m&snatch&time&in&fuckI&swear&nbsp,&highI&#39;like&she&#39,what&leave&shorty&make&your&she&shots&nbsp.;she&fresh&it&took&of&they&you&#39;had&my&nbsp.;dont&nbsp,what&sayeverybody&ll&B-IBitch&found&t&-&guess&around.!Hman&cocky&don&#39;alcohol&I&what&I&pantsShe&#39;leave&nbsp!everybody&girl&bad&nbsp:Bad&your&yo&nbsp.;fire&she&#39;taking&LYRICS&nbsp.;that&swear&back&nbsp:Bad&yeah&this&what&in&meet&got&you&s&your&that&nbsp.;you&raise&a&everything&;what&swear&I&tree&hella&Bget&they&give&when&nbsp,but&m&get&ever&your&t&nbsp.WI&#39;damnI&bitch,&care&yeah&on&turn&Care&they&girl&like&get&s&your&fire&on&they&you&miss&stick&t&don&#39;where&nbsp,&my&so&girl&she&#39;outand&take&that&your&be&her&take&girl&John&nbsp,&cats&it&a&nbsp,&nbsp!Little&her&man&paper&s&s&nbsp,&it&m&don&#39;can&your&got&it&#39;saywhat&model&been&in.;a&nbsp.;I&a&they&man&list&that&going&m&care&nbsp!Hbut&dont&nbsp!Wbad&they&s&want&a&they&cuptaking&ll&ll&t&nbsp,&bitches&m&I&#39;so&nbsp.;it&get&limoand&trees&tonighteveryboy&nbsp,&you&nbsp.;a&you&when&my&your&glad&I&tonightand&until&waiting&in,&you&they&nbsp.On&your&up&nbsp.Uthey&nbsp,I&#39;knee&m&&#39;said&can&#39;hockey&and&out&you&#39;hit&be&man&you&#39.mellow&her&good&Yyou&Boyz&leave&prefer&I&nbsp,&bet&this&for&fuckI&make&that&they&be&nbsp!That&bring&talk&welcome&leave&your&Owhere&and&don&#39,&they&gonna&me&rocky&found&they&tell&and&t&got&nbsp!If&nbsp!everybody&hella&dick&grip&nbspI&tonightNgirl&through&they&us&lost&them&a&she&#39
来自:求助得到的回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 歌里有tonight_百度知道
找一首英文歌 歌里有tonight
歌曲:DJ Got Us Fallin In Love歌手:Usher和Pitbull作词:Usher和Pitbull作曲:Usher和Pitbull专辑:单曲发行时间:日具体歌词:Yeah manSo we back in the clubGet that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side)Thank God the week is doneI feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands upNo control of my bodyAin&#39;t I seen you before?I think I remember those e1, e1, e1, eyesCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, dance, like it&#39;s the last, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againKeep downing drinks like thisNot tomorrow that just right now, now, now, now, now, nowGonna set the roof on fireGonna burn this mother fucker down, down, down, down, down, downHands up, when the music dropsWe both put our hands upPut your hands on my bodySwear I seen you beforeI think I remember those e1, e1, e1, eyesCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, dance, like it&#39;s the last, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againPITBULL:You know evil, speak no evil, see no evilGet it baby, hope you catch that GOThat&#39;s how we rollMy life is a movie and you just TIVOMami got me switchin like a dreadlockShe don&#39;t wrestle but I got her in a headlockYabadabadoo make her bedrock- mami on fire, red hotbadabingbadaboom Mr. Worldwide as I step in the roomI&#39;m a hustler babyBut that you knew and tonight it&#39;s just me and youCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, dance, like it&#39;s the last, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, dance, like it&#39;s the last, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, thank you DJ haha
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Tonight Keke Palmer [00:00.34]Tonight is the right night everybody&#39;s alright [00:02.75]Yo feel it in my bones we&#39;re gonna make it outta sight [00:05.21]So if your ready go party till&#39; the daylight [00:07.49]Comin&#39; alive with me [00:08.76] [00:10.15]Baby don&#39;t be shy it&#39;s time to come alive [00:12.28]Yeah have a good time so get your hands high [00:14.67]Groove cause it feels right under the moonlight [00:17.11]Nod your head with me (Nod your head with me) [00:19.46](Hook) [00:20.28]When the night time comes we go out [00:22.09]Maddness under the moon out is south [00:24.56]Doing what we want the magic is right [00:26.63]Let&#39;s Party under the morning light [00:29.28](Guy Speaks) [00:33.00](Chorus) [00:48.59]Tonight is the right night everybody&#39;s alright [00:51.03]Yo feel it in my bones we&#39;re gonna make it outta sight [00:53.37]So if your ready go party till&#39; the daylight [00:55.70]Comin&#39; alive with me [00:56.89] [00:58.28]Baby don&#39;t be shy it&#39;s time to come alive [01:00.56]Yeah have a good time so get your hands high [01:03.18]Groove cause it feels right under the moonlight [01:05.32]Nod your head with me (Nod your head with me) [01:06.57](Bridge) [01:08.27]Come with me let&#39;s get away [01:10.05]Out and out and sleep all day [01:12.79]I don&#39;t care what people say [01:14.76]Keep going and going and going are way [01:16.59]After dark we get it popin&#39; [01:19.64]Once in are life ther&#39;s no stoppin&#39; [01:22.28]Get the feeling, catch the flow [01:24.62]Of the night time grooves so here it goes [01:26.09](Chorus) [01:27.16]Tonight is the right night everybody&#39;s alright [01:29.95]Yo feel it in my bones we&#39;re gonna make it outta sight [01:31.97]So if your ready go party till&#39; the daylight [01:34.24]Comin&#39; alive with me [01:35.10] [01:36.76]Baby don&#39;t be shy it&#39;s time to come alive [01:39.11]Yeah have a good time so get your hands high [01:41.55]Groove cause it feels right under the moonlight [01:43.94]Nod your head with me (Nod your head with me) [01:46.54](Guy Speaks) [02:04.47](Hook) [02:06.14]When the night time com穿敞扁缎壮等憋劝铂滑es we go out [02:08.14]Maddness under the moon out is south [02:10.64]Doing what we want the magic is right [02:13.26]Let&#39;s Party under the morning light [02:15.32](Chorus) [02:15.98]Tonight is the right night everybody&#39;s alright [02:17.79]Yo feel it in my bones we&#39;re gonna make it outta sight [02:20.18]So if your ready go party till&#39; the daylight [02:22.52]Comin&#39; alive with me [02:23.23] [02:25.00]Baby don&#39;t be shy it&#39;s time to come alive [02:27.36]Yeah have a good time so get your hands high [02:29.77]Groove cause it feels right under the moonlight [02:32.14]Nod your head with me (Nod your head with me) [02:33.02] [02:34.68]Tonight is the right night everybody&#39;s alright [02:37.06]Yo feel it in my bones we&#39;re gonna make it outta sight [02:39.50]So if your ready go party till&#39; the daylight [02:41.87]Comin&#39; alive with me [02:43.41] [02:44.52]Baby don&#39;t be shy it&#39;s time to come alive [02:48.18]Yeah have a good time so get your hands high [02:49.27]Groove cause it feels right under the moonlight [02:51.74]Nod your head with me (Nod your head with me)
其他10条回答
Hide preview
Tonight Is The Night lyrics
First of all I’d like to say good evening
And we’re so pleased that
So many of you could come out and share
In all the love and all the happiness we have in store for you
We want you to have a real good time
‘Cause that’s just what we have in mind
Is that alright with you
Now, this is a tune that I composed
And it’s called