醉饮枫林 (Fenglin-joy)
  紫韵亭 (Cozyroom)
  完美意餐 (Perfect)
阅读更多相关知识,返回【
】栏目列表
餐饮业资讯
职业经理人当前位置: >>>>
相关教程:&&
A: How may I help you? B: A double cheeseburger sounds good. A: Everything on it? B: Yes, please. A: Would you like fries with that? B: I would love large curly fries. A: Would you like anything to drink? B: Yes, let me have a medium Pepsi. A: Will t...
A: Hi, what can I get for you? B: Hello, may I have a double cheeseburger? A: With everything on it? B: That sounds great. A: Did you want fries with your order? B: May I get a large order of curly fries? A: Did you want something to drink? B: Get me...
A: Welcome, what would you like to order? B: I would like to get a double cheeseburger. A: Would you like everything on it? B: I would like everything on it, thank you. A: Do you want any fries? B: Let me get some large curly fries. A: Can I get you...
A: How do you feel about that restaurant? B: It wasn't all that great. A: What did you dislike the most? B: I don't think that they had their act together. They didn't seem well prepared. A: Did you think that the food was any good? B: I wasn't all t...
A: Did you enjoy the restaurant? B: I didn't really like it all that much. A: What do you think the problem was? B: Well, they are pretty new. I just didn't feel that they were ready to open yet. A: How did you feel about the food? B: The food wasn't...
A: So how did you like the restaurant? B: Actually, it could have been better. A: What didn't you like about it? B: It is a new restaurant. I don't think they have their act together yet. A: What did you think about the food? B: I felt that the food...
A: How do you feel about this restaurant? B: I really liked it! A: I really enjoyed the food. B: What did you enjoy the most? A: I enjoyed the fish the most. B: The fish was pretty special, but I loved the dessert. A: The macadamia cake was out-of-th...
A: So, how did you like the restaurant? B: I thought that it was very good. A: I felt the food was excellent. B: What did you like the best? A: I liked the fish the best. B: I liked the fish also, but I really enjoyed the dessert the most. A: Yes, th...
A: Would you like to order anything else? B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check. A: Our waitress has been kind of scarce tonight, hasn't she? B: I think that is our waitress is over by the bar. Boy, the service has not been good this evening....
A: Would you like some more coffee? B: No thanks. I'm full. We need to find our waitress and get our bill. A: Good luck finding the waitress! B: The service this evening has kind of sucked. Is that our server over there? A: I'll go get the check, sin...
A: Do you want some dessert? B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress? A: Where is our waitress anyway? B: Yes, the service hasn't been the best. Is that our waitress over there? A: I'll walk over and get the bill, since I don...
A: Would you like to order anything else? B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check. A: The waitress is walking over here with our check even as we speak. B: I have never had bad service at this restaurant, but this time was really exceptional. A...
A: Would you like some more coffee? B: No thanks. I'm full. We need to find our waitress and get our bill. A: The waitress is bringing the bill right now. B: This waitress has really been on top of things, hasn't she? A: Yes, this waitress did a grea...
A: Do you want some dessert? B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress? A: Oh, here comes our waitress with our check. B: The service here has been really great, don't you think? A: Yes, the service was quite good. B: So, let's...
A: Does your chicken taste all right? B: The chicken tastes wonderful, but it is kind of dry. Is your fish OK? A: My fish has good seasoning but is a little dry. B: It seems as if they got busy and left it sitting before it got to us. A: Yes, maybe t...饭店英文怎么写
沪江词库精选饭店英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
大旅馆: hotel
The Prince Hotel, Please.
王子饭店。
The hotel has special rate for families .
饭店对家庭供物价。
They work overtime when the hotel is full.
当饭店客满时他们就加班。
You're welcome to stay with us next time.
欢迎您下次再光临我们的饭店。
There is a panoramic restaurant on the top floor of the hotel .
这个饭店的顶楼有一个全景餐厅。
The smorgasbord of our restaurant just at a popular price is a high-grade enjoyment for you.
本饭店的自助餐,大众化的价格,高品位的享受。
The hotel stand on the shore of lake constancy.
这家饭店坐落于康斯坦斯湖边。
At five-star hotels, one or two ringgit will suffice a porter.
在五星级饭店,给搬运工一两个林吉特就足够了。
Take bus No.76 and get off at the Prince Hotel stop.
乘76路车,在王子饭店那站下车。
The hotel offers audio - visual equipment for hire .
该饭店经营对外出租视听设备的业务。
英文翻译推荐
several kinds
for the past several years
a few years
several years
for the past few days
several days
several thousand
2016饭店英文怎么写由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 的英文 的文章