bigbang loser歌词哇擦嘞歌词

bigbang loser 英文版歌词_百度知道
bigbang loser 英文版歌词
LOSERBIGBANGBIGBANGLOSER 외톨이 센 척하는 겁쟁이LOSER the man with a strong outfit of the coward못된 양아치 거울 속에 넌You in the mirrorJUST A LOSER 외톨이 상처뿐인 머저리A LOSER JUST lonely wound fool더러운 쓰레기 거울 속에 난 I'M ADirty trash in the mirror I'm M 'A I솔직히 세상과 난 어울린 적 없어Tell me the truth..홀로였던 내겐 사랑 따윈 벌써I went to the hall of love잊혀 진지 오래 저 시간 속에I forgot your time더 이상은 못 듣겠어 희망찬 사랑 노래And then listen to the love song full of hope너나 나나 그저 길들여진 대로You and I were just tamed.각본 속에 놀아나는 슬픈 삐에로I'm sad clown in the play난 멀리 와버렸어 I'M COMING HOMEI was far from M 'COMING HOME I이제 다시 돌아갈래 어릴 적 제자리로And now I'm going to go back in situ.언제부턴가 난When did I start.하늘 보다 땅을 더 바라보게 돼More than the sky.숨쉬기조차 힘겨워Breathing car to bear the tone of.손을 뻗지만 그 누구도Reach out, who also날 잡아 주질 않네Hold me.I'M A LOSERM 'A LOSER I외톨이 센 척하는 겁쟁이Alone, a man with a strong coward못된 양아치 거울 속에 넌You in the mirrorJUST A LOSERA LOSER JUST외톨이 상처뿐인 머저리Alone in the wound더러운 쓰레기 거울 속에 난 I'M ADirty trash in the mirror I'm M 'A I반복되는 여자들과의 내 실수Repeat the mistakes of women하룻밤을 사랑하고 해 뜨면 싫증One love, weary.책임지지 못 할 나의 이기적인 기쁨Be responsible for my selfish happiness.하나 땜에 모든 것이 망가져버린 지금Because one is ruining you.멈출 줄 모르던 나의 위험한 질주Stop your dangerous sprint.이젠 아무런 감흥도 재미도 없는 기분There is no feeling of interest now나 벼랑 끝에 혼자 있네I was alone on the cliff..I'M GOING HOMEM 'GOING HOME I나 다시 돌아갈래 예전의 제자리로I'm going back to my old언제부턴가 난When did I start.사람들의 시선을 두려워만 해Afraid of sight.우는 것조차 지겨워We are tired of웃어보지만 그 아무도The man smiled.날 알아주질 않네I don't know.I'M A LOSERM 'A LOSER I외톨이 센 척하는 겁쟁이Alone, a man with a strong coward못된 양아치 거울 속에 넌You in the mirrorJUST A LOSER 외톨이 상처뿐인 머저리A LOSER JUST lonely wound fool더러운 쓰레기 거울 속에 난Me in the dirty trash mirror파란 저 하늘을 원망하지 난Blue sky, don't hate me가끔 내려놓고 싶어져Sometimes I wanna put it downI WANT TO SAY GOOD BYEWANT TO SAY GOOD BYE I이 길의 끝에 방황이 끝나면The wandering in this street.부디 후회 없는 채로 두 눈 감을 수 있길You regret not having your eyes closedLOSER 외톨이 센 척하는 겁쟁이LOSER the man with a strong outfit of the coward못된 양아치 거울 속에 넌You in the mirrorJUST A LOSER 외톨이 상처뿐인 머저리A LOSER JUST lonely wound fool더러운 쓰레기 거울 속에 난Me in the dirty trash mirrorI'M A LOSERM 'A LOSER II'M A LOSERM 'A LOSER II'M A LOSERM 'A LOSER II'M A LOSERM 'A LOSER I望采纳。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
bigbang的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁bigbang的loser英文歌词_百度知道
bigbang的loser英文歌词
chad future的
提问者采纳
你也是VIP吗?(反正我是)建议你可以先找到中文歌词,再去翻译咯Loser孤身一人装样子的胆小鬼没出息的叫花子镜子里的你just a loser孤身一人只有伤痛的傻小子肮脏的垃圾镜子里的你i'm a 其实从未与世界搭调对独自一人的我 爱情那东西已经忘记很久 在那段时间里再也听不下去 带有希望的情歌你我就像那条路上描绘的一样在剧本中被玩弄的可怜小丑已经走的太远i'm commin home我要回去 回到小时候的位置从何时开始我不再仰望蓝天而是低下头连呼吸都变得困难虽然伸出手 但却没有人握住我i'm a loser独身一人装样子的胆小鬼没出息的叫花子镜子里的你just a loser独身一人只有伤痛的傻小子肮脏的垃圾镜子里的你和反复的女人们在一起 我的失误一夜相爱 讨厌太阳升起无法负责的我自私的乐趣里时常有想毁掉一切的心情停不下来你高贵的身姿现在这没有任何兴趣乐趣的心情我独自站在悬崖边I'm going home我要回去 回到以前的位置从何时开始我开始变得害怕别人的视线连哭泣都变得厌烦虽然微笑但却没有人了解我i'm a loser独身一人装样子的胆小鬼没出息的叫花子镜子里的你just a loser独身一人只有伤痛的傻小子肮脏的垃圾镜子里的你埋怨那蓝色天空的我时常想放下一切i wanna say goodbye这条路的尽头若能终止彷徨必定会毫不后悔 可以闭上双眼Loser孤身一人装样子的胆小鬼没出息的叫花子镜子里的你just a loser孤身一人只有伤痛的傻小子肮脏的垃圾镜子里的你i'm a loseri'm a loseri'm a loseri'm a loser家人,中文歌词先给你,你就不用找了,拿去翻译吧记得采纳哦!家人,我把英文歌词也给你吧!Loser aloneSham cowardWorthless beggarsIn the mirrorJust a loserAloneOnly pain silly boyDirty garbageIn the mirrorI 'm aIn fact never take tone the rest of the worldOne person alone to I love that things have forgotten for a long timeDuring that time can't hear With the hope of love songsI like the road you describeBy playing with poor clown in the scriptHas gone too farI 'm commin homeI will go back to the position of the back to the childhoodWhen I startedNo longer looking up at the blue sky but low headEven breathing difficultAlthough a hand But no one holding meI 'm a loserOne person aloneAltering the cow订场斥渡俪盗筹醛船互ardDeadbeat beggarsIn the mirrorJust a loserOne person aloneOnly pain silly boyThe dirty garbageYou in the mirror and the repeated women love my mistake night togetherHate the sun cannot be responsible for my selfish pleasureOften have to destroy all feelingsStop your noble postureNow don't have any interest in this fun moodI stand alone in the edge of the cliffI 'm going homeI will go back to return to the previous positionFrom when to beginI started to become afraid of other people's eyeEven cry all become boredAlthough the smileBut no one understand meI 'm a loserOne person aloneAltering the cowardDeadbeat beggarsIn the mirrorJust a loserOne person aloneOnly pain silly boyThe dirty garbageIn the mirrorAgainst the blue sky IAlways want to put down everythingI wanna say goodbyeIf the end of the road can terminateWill not regret You can close your eyesLoseraloneAltering the cowardDeadbeat beggarsIn the mirrorJust a loseraloneOnly pain silly boyThe dirty garbageIn the mirrorI 'm a loserI 'm a loserI 'm a loserI 'm a loser
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
相关专业回答
歌词如下:
  loser 외톨이 센 척하는 겁쟁이
  loser 孤单的人,强装坚强的胆小鬼
  loser yue tao li xien ce ka nun geb jaeng yi
  못된 양아치 거울 속에 넌
  孬种混蛋,镜子中的你
  mao d...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌里的歌词“乌达嘞乌达嘞乌达嘞,哇撒伊萨哟伊萨哟伊萨哟……”请问有谁知道这个外国舞曲的名字?_百度知道
有首歌里的歌词“乌达嘞乌达嘞乌达嘞,哇撒伊萨哟伊萨哟伊萨哟……”请问有谁知道这个外国舞曲的名字?
我有更好的答案
tudou: http.tudou.tudou.tudou:
大长今 希望
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乌达的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 loser歌词翻译 的文章