2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
。。。。。你要找的是不是Why Would I Ever
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,开头是拨电话号码的声音,是个女的唱的开头是吉他伴奏拨电话号码的声音,然后第1句歌词好象是If I did live you would you love me for the time ……本人英语不好见谅.中间还有个男的来_百度作业帮
找一首英文歌,开头是拨电话号码的声音,是个女的唱的开头是吉他伴奏拨电话号码的声音,然后第1句歌词好象是If I did live you would you love me for the time ……本人英语不好见谅.中间还有个男的来了段RAP.
dudayixiu2528
= =鬼才“二马人圭”的极品慢摇 )二马人圭...源于一女生:冯佳 那是一男子的女朋友冯佳出车祸死后,那男子写的词...这首歌的名字也可以说是叫<冯佳> _________________________________________________________歌词:If I very leave you watch you love me for one time If I very heart you watch you stupid by myself I know I was wrong with you laugh at need you I hopes not to lave cause baby I miss you.If I didn’t leave you,Would you love me for a long time.If i didn’t hurt you.Would you still be by my side.I know I was wrong,Realise that I need you.I hoping it’s not too late.Cause baby I miss you 法语的对白 le numéro que vous avez composé n'est pas complet -您拨的号码为空号 ouais écoute &a -好听着 &a ye tu t'es baré parit foutu le camp-你中于走了 oui clairement tu t'es levé un bon matin comme &a sans rien me dire-当然了早晨一声不息的走了 tu es comme un petie con tout seule à soufire,à dang mon firgo-你是一个大纯蛋,拿走了我冰箱里所有的东西 salu ciao bey bey je me tire -再见.拜拜,我也要走了 tu ma conpis opluté puis surpis puis laché-你董了然后惊奇后来崩溃 écarté dans un coin sombre de ta personalité -自己藏在自己心中的黑暗 alors casse toi ne revien pas ne viens plus faire chier-既然这样请你滚开永远不要回来别烦我 les son ne poura compter sur moi merci j'ai déja donné-没有人愿意能相信我,我已经服出 crevé par taire -倒在地上 me mentire me salire mais c'est qoi cet l'histoir-骗我,数落我,靠这是什么故事!l'histoire s'arret ici man!-故事停止在这里 au revoir-再见 vasi je me casse-好了,我滚
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌,不知道叫什么,开头第一句是I Believe I Believe(我相信)_百度知道
一首英文歌,不知道叫什么,开头第一句是I Believe I Believe(我相信)
[ti:i believe][ar:tata young][al:tata young][by:盛胡兵]07亚洲杯会歌i feel the heat around mei feel the beat surrounds me could this be for real, i wonder no need for hesitation it's time for celebrationwill this be the night i've waited for when angels fall in love heaven knows, does it show, oh if this love, will last for eternity set me on fire i believe, i believe in love and like the stars above hey shine, let it shine over me set me free i believe in you and that our love is true oh i believe, i believe lost.love`s qqi see that people dancing tboys and girls romancing hey want this to last forever cause underneath the moonlight everything is alright we're reaching our hands up in the air to where the souls alive heaven knows, that it shows oh if this love, will last for eternity set me on fire i believe, i believe in love and like the stars abovethey shine, let it shine over me set me free i believe in you and that our love is true oh i believe, i believe how could i doubt, what was meant to be everything i needed was in front of me your healing touch, will lift me up in the sky, so high .i believe.....................i believe, i believe in love and like the stars above they shine, let it shine over me set me free i believe in you and that our love is true oh i believe, i believe i believe, i believe in love and like the stars above they shine, let it shine over me set me free i believe in you and that our love is true oh i believe, i believe
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
美泰混血女歌手Tata Young《I Believe》
I believe i can fly
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 超神解说背景英文歌 的文章

更多推荐