有一首英文歌开头狼叫是女生唱的开头好像是爱米,爱力弄

求一首慢摇的英文歌女的唱的,里面好像歌词是这样的到唱快的时候,爱爱爱爱爱爱,爱米吐,帮忙找找谢谢!!_百度知道
求一首慢摇的英文歌女的唱的,里面好像歌词是这样的到唱快的时候,爱爱爱爱爱爱,爱米吐,帮忙找找谢谢!!
我有更好的答案
打结.舌头和机器.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爱米的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌是女生唱的开头好像是爱米,爱力弄_百度知道
有一首英文歌是女生唱的开头好像是爱米,爱力弄
我有更好的答案
Samantha Jade-Shaken 百分百确认,“爱米碎克,碎克”是歌词“My world is shaken shaken”
歌词 it's midnight and im awake in this empty room thinking of you alone its
just me and my heart and the truth
what do i do
should i should i
let you in? should i and this thing begin cause im tired of hiding from
you i need to know if its the right thing to do
cuz you got me
shaken and i dont know what to do when im thinkin of you no more wakin to
a dream that is oh so true and baby you do u got me shaken shaken my
world's shaken shaken got me shaken i dont know what to do when im
thinking of you no more shaken
tonight i am waiting on the kiss of
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爱米的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌女生唱的中间有歌词是爱米碎克,碎克,哦啦飞克咯唷_百度知道
有首英文歌女生唱的中间有歌词是爱米碎克,碎克,哦啦飞克咯唷
找了很久了,求大神帮忙
com/v_show//v_show/id_XNDgxNTY3OTYw.html://v://v?f=" target="_blank">http.youku.youku.html<a href="http
提问者采纳
s shaken shakengot me shakeni dont know what to do when im thinking of youno more shakentonight i am waiting on the kiss of life (and to look in your eyes)but for now all that i can do is fantasize that you&#39;s midnight and im awake in this empty roomthinking of youalone its just me and my heart and the truth what do i doshould ishould i let you in,碎克”是歌词“My world is shaken shaken” 歌词it&#39,“爱米碎克;s shaken shakengot me shaken and i dont know what to do when im thinking of youmy world&#39;s shaken shaken(said you got me) shaken and i dont know what to do when im thinking of youmy world&#39;ll be mineshould ishould i blame me so badwish i hadnt gone back cause im tired of hiding from youi need to know if its the right thing to docuz u got me shaken and i dont know what to do when im thinking of youno more wakin to a dream that is oh so true and baby i doyou got me shaken shakenmy world&#39;ve been waiting (oh)im?should iand this thing begincause im tired of hiding from youi need to know if its the right thing to docuz you got me shakenand i dont know what to do when im thinkin of youno more wakin to a dream that is oh so trueand baby you dou got me shaken shakenmy world&#39;s shaken shakenyou got me shakenand i dont know what to do when im thinking of youno more waking to a dream that is oh so true and baby you doyou got me shaken shakenmy world&#39Samantha Jade-Shaken 百分百确认, im so confusedi just wanna be close to you(oh) you got me shaken and i dont know what to do when im thinking of youno more waking to a dream that is oh so true and baby you doyou got me shaken shakenmy world&#39;s shakeni&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你这真的是太抽象了,可以发个连接,或者说具体是在哪儿听到的
15分钟的那首,万分感谢
有链接么?这样的太难理解啦!
15分钟的那首,万分感谢
是这个吗?turn my sway on
我发了个视频的链接 你去听听,要是知道的话告诉我,万分感谢,分我会一分不少的给你
爱米的相关知识
等待您来回答