免费英语初级商务英语听说听说旅游学习班

&&&&&&&&&&&
当前位置: >
新东方听说风暴集训营系列培训
听说风暴营精心挑选各组最常用、最实用的英语口语重点句型,涉及各类生活口语主题,涵盖最常见生活场景,将经典的句型与生动的场景紧密结合,帮助学习者快速掌握英语口语重点句型,轻松应对各种生活场景。全封闭住宿班,模拟美国课堂,中外教小班授课,每天保持高强度训练。
更多详情:
适合学员:1.高考英语100分以下的学员;2.大学英语四级450分以下的学员;3.大学毕业多年,工作生活中很少使用英文,只能听懂、表达很简单的人群。(满足其中一项即可)
课程特色:1.每天近10小时高强度训练,中、外教联合授课;2.针对中国同学多年来听力口语训练的问题所在,提供有效的改进方案;3.加深对中西方文化差异的了解;4.每天晚间会有各种精彩的全营英文活动,最大化帮助学员训练口语和了解英美文化;5.结营当晚全营英语争霸赛,为学员提供展示的平台,激励学员努力学习英语。
授课内容:初级语音知识、听力方法练习、英文歌曲学习方法、人际交往、生活阶段、公众演讲技巧、电影口语课堂、职业、开销与购物、词汇运用、文化禁忌等。
开班规律:寒暑假、十一开设住宿班。
适合学员:1.高考英语成绩100-120分的学员;2.大学英语四级450-550分的学员;3.大学英语六级520以下的学员;4.工作生活中会使用到少量英文,可以进行日常交流的人群。(满足其中一项即可)
课程特色:1.每天近10小时高强度训练,中、外教联合授课;2.针对中国同学多年来听力口语训练的问题所在,提供有效的改进方案;3.加深对中西方文化差异的了解;4.每天晚间会有各种精彩的全营英文活动,最大化帮助学员训练口语和了解英美文化;5.结营当晚全营英语争霸赛,为学员提供展示的平台,激励学员努力学习英语。
授课内容:中级语音知识、实用会话技巧、应试听力方法学习、演讲准备与呈现方法、区分CV和Resume、职业发展、电影口语课堂、英文歌曲学习方法、指路与认路、电话用语、开心购物、时尚分类与学习等。
适合学员:1.高考英语120分以上的学员;2.大学英语四级550分以上的学员;3.大学英语六级520以上的学员;4.英语专业学生;5.工作生活中会经常使用英文,可以比较流畅的用英文表达,但仍想得到更多的练习、寻求新的突破的人群。(满足其中一项即可)
授课内容:高级语音知识、微妙文化差异、听力方法学习、演讲准备与呈现方法、外出旅游、团队合作、思维与逻辑、数码英语学习与运用、电影口语课堂、英文歌曲学习方法、英文邮件写作、英文面试方法与模拟等。
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:输入电话号码,立即免费通话
请选择机构
大西洋英语
华尔街英语
新动力教育
贝乐学科英语
EF英孚教育
学美常春藤
奥弗莱留学
洋学堂英语
对外经贸大学语言培训中心
彩虹村英语
北外青少英语
励步国际儿童教育
韦博国际英语
智赢国际英语
环球美联英语
EF英孚成人教育
罗德国际教育
西奈山国际教育
汉普森英语
北京全日制语言培训学校
请填写您的姓名!
请填写图形码!
请填写手机号码!
手机验证码错误!
北京旅游英语初级班,北京旅游英语初级班哪里有-听力课堂
摘要:节假日是出国旅游的最佳时机,不过旅游英语是个不小的麻烦,北京旅游英语初级班帮您解决问题,北京旅游英语初级班让您掌握一些旅游英语口语的学习方法。
我们提供权威的北京英语培训机构排名,英语培训学校的详细介绍以及专业课程的详细介绍.知名英语培训机构,英语培训学校让你无忧的学习,免费试听.
选择北京英语学校学习英语要找适合自己的,要了解自己的英语水平,想知道英语学校哪个好?我们为您提供北京最全面和专业的英语培训学校,保质保量,免费试听.
北京英孚英语怎么样是很多想要找英语培训机构的学员想问的问题,英语网培训频道为您带来多个培训机构对比,对比完后您就可以知道北京英孚英语怎么样。
没有英语基础学英语让很多想要学英语的学员感到万分艰难,英语网培训频道为您推荐多个英语培训机构,零基础英语课程助您提高英语水平。
英孚英语怎么收费,英语网培训频道为您提供北京多个英语培训机构,英孚英语怎么收费您可以了解相关信息。
英语网培训频道感谢您对韦博英语价格的关注! 韦博英语培训价格,韦博英语培训收费是根据您报名的级别来收费的,级别不同,费用是不同的,在报名之前会进行专业的测试,根据您的实际情况推荐相应的级别,整体上韦博英语报价仍大概是2万至4万的样子。
英语网培训频道为您提供免费在线英语听力室,小学,初中,高中英语同步课文听力,中小学生英语听力练习,英语音标、英语视频、新概念英语、VOA、疯狂英语、英语歌曲、英语美文等大量英语听力教程
【庙城成人英语培训机构推荐】学员一致推荐的庙城附近培训学校,希望可以帮你找到合适的机构。基础英语初级听说班
价格:10元起
班制:周末班&&
上课地点:南京中山南路49号商茂世纪广场25层A1&&&&
开课学校:
学校信誉:
课程热线:
课程评分:4.0分
玄武区10招生中周末班白下区10招生中周末班秦淮区10招生中周末班秦淮区10招生中周末班秦淮区10招生中周末班秦淮区10招生中周末班
ckckly21cnzd
nj-21cnzd-shoulu
我想学的是:
相关课程推荐初级英语听力新版_VOA英语学习网
新版适用于英语初学者,每课由三部分组成,形式活泼多样,涉及了日常生活和社交活动的各个方面。不仅有助于提高学生的听力技能,也有益于提高学生的英语交际能力。
Robert Gordon is phoning to book a hotel room in Paris.Receptionist: 45-21-64. Allo?Robert: Is that the Saint-Martine Hotel?Receptionist: Oui. Yes, it is. Can I help you?Robert: Have you got a double room for the night of 23rd July?
Woman A: I cant stand places like Majorca or the Costa Brava.Man: No, nor can I.Woman A: You know, where you have to share the beach with thousands of other people and everyone speaks English.
I borrow videos every week. I can watch cartoons or adventures at any time and I can watch them over and over again. I never watch children's programs on television any more.
Actress Virginia Darlington, who plays Judy in the TV soap opera Texas, got married yesterday surrounded by armed bodyguards at the most luxurious hotel in Texas, the Mansion.
Philip Thomson: Yes, well, the A4l is still very busy at the Dome roundabout this morning. Harrow Road, the A404, Harrow Road is now flowing freely, no problems there. The other congestion we have is in the A1M up near Hatfield.
Our Jobs Information Service has been in touch with thousands of young people over the last two or three years, talking to them about their hopes and their fears, and we have in fact been able to give a lot of help and advice to young people who have just left school.
Special announcement for Mr. Valans. Would Mr. Valans, passenger on Pan Am Flight Number 35212 to New York, please contact the Pan Am transfer desk immediately. Mr. Valans to contact the Pan Am transfer desk immediately, please.
Special announcement for Mr. Valans. Would Mr. Valans, passenger on Pan Am Flight Number 35212 to New York, please contact the Pan Am transfer desk immediately. Mr. Valans to contact the Pan Am transfer desk immediately, please.
Tomatoes! Tomatoes! Forty p a pound. Yer lovely salad tomatoes today. Lots o'lovely mush. Fifty p half pound, and a punnet o'strawberries ... for one pound.
Due to fog we regret that changes have been made to the scheduled departures. Flight LH302 is now due to leave at 10:00. Frankfurt airport is closed and this fight will be diverted to Wiesbaden. Flight BA314 will now leave at 10:20 and Flight AI411 at 10:25. Please await further announcements.
Look, dear, she said, you must talk to George. He left school three months ago. He still hasnt got a job, and he isnt trying to find one. All he does is smoke, eat and play records.
1. At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be twelve one and fifty seconds.2. The code for Didcot has been changed. Please dial 05938 and then the number.3. In the train crash in India, three hundred and twenty-five people are feared dead.
2. Look, er, I want something interesting. All I've eaten since I've arrived here is junk food. I want some good local food. Where should I go and what shall I ask for?
Waitress: Perhaps I cou1d go through it for you. The first item is the cover charge. Number 2 is the beer. Then your starter, your main course and the vegetables. The main course was 4.50 not 3.50, so item 6 is the difference.
Good Lord. That's nearly thirty-five pounds. No, on second thoughts, I don't think I'll bother. Could you have them send up a bottle of scotch to my room. I'll entertain myself instead.
1st Student: Well, first of all, I'm intending to have a good holiday abroad, just traveling round Europe, and then when I get tired of traveling I'm going to—well, come back and start looking for a job. I haven't quite decided yet what job, but I'm probably going to try and get a job in advertising of some kind.
Man: Well—that depends. I enjoy driving, especially on long empty roads where I can go nice and fast. But I'm not very fond of sitting in traffic jams waiting for lights to change, and things like that. I suppose I don't mind being a passenger, but only if I'm sure that the other person really can drive properly.
Announcer l: This is Radio 2 and you are listening to the 6 o'clock news. Here are the main points: Texas is having its worst storms for fifty years. Many people are homeless ... and damage to property is estimated at over two million dollars.
Johnson: I'm the Restaurant Manager and Head Waiter, so you'd be working directly under me. You'd be responsible for bringing in the dishes from the kitchen, serving the drinks, and if necessary looking after the bills. So you'd be kept pretty busy.
There were angry scenes yesterday outside No. 10 Downing Street as London school teachers protested about their salaries and conditions. London teachers are now in the second week of their strike for better pay. Tim Burston, BBC correspondent for education was there.
If you hand it in for dry cleaning before 9 tomorrow morning, it'll be returned to you the same day. I can get you Room Service and arrange it now if you like, madam.
Reporter: Now, Susan. You've had a few minutes to rest. Can you tell us something about yourself? How old are you and what do you do?
Mrs. Henderson has just answered the telephone. Frank wasn't in so she had to take a message for him. Listen to the conversation and look at the message she wrote.
Writer: Yes, that's right. You see, I stayed in Indonesia for eight years. I met my wife there in 1965, and after we came back we bought a farm in the West of England, in 1970. A kind of experiment, really.
Head Waiter: I'm terribly sorry about that, sir. Our staff has been kept unusually busy this evening. I'll see to it personally myself. Now, if you wouldn't mind just telling me what you ordered.
赞助商链接内容分类导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 广州 免费学习班 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信