求一首英乐,歌词就听到了一句 you know why ?just causee im a 抱(…)

找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
08-12-20 &
say goodbye
歌手:brooke allison
专辑:the kiss-off (goodbye)
Written by:Mark portmann / allan richOnce in every lifeSomeone steals your heartAnd you are forever changedEven when you must partYou find it hard to leaveThe feelings aren't goneBut a voice inside is telling youBrooke AllisonYou can't hold onSo say goodbye oh i can't say that i won't cryCause i'm so gladFor everything we hadThe good and badSay goodbyeJust look at meYou'll know that i… still love you soEven though we have to say goodbyeNo matter where you areWherever that may beI will always have you hereDeep in the heart of meWe will always have the memories….remember whenChorusYou've got your life and you know i've got mineBut we will always beForever intertwinedOur hearts know thatIt would be wrong to staySo beforeYou turn and walk awayChorusYou'll know that i have one last wishOne last kissBefore we say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
你说的女生也许不是原唱: 楼否me 很怀疑是follow me Follow Me 歌手:Uncle Cracker 专辑:Double Wide Follow Me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you, I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm not worried bout the ring you wear Cause as long as I know one knows than nobody can care You're feelin guilty and I'm well aware But you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scared I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me Won't give you money I can't give you the sky Your better off if you don't ask why I'm not the reason that you go astray And we'll be alright if you don't ask me stay I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singing Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me 或者 say goodbye 歌手:barry manilow 专辑:here at the mayflower Who is she? this beautiful creature insisting on being alone? it would all make sense if you could hear her on the phone: hello,who's there? oh no how'd you find me I gotta go don't wanna hear another lie you tell me that you love me and you promise that you'll change you broke my heart this time we're through now say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye I take you back and then you go and hurt me I've had enough I'm such a fool I don't know why I've got to start my life again it's over can't you see this time it's done it's really done please say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye and the nights are gonna get easier that's what they say see, sometimes I don't even think about you I don't even dream about you sometimes I don't even miss you night and day say goodbye please say goodbye baby it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye if you love me if you love me say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
[ti:never say goodbye][ar:never say goodbye][al:ep单曲]never say goodbyeyea, whats going on 2007 y to the s.t.a.rtake up micyeah everybody listen to our music stylekeep it up keep it up,two step with me, come on,lets do it do it do it like this1,2 baby clap your handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againyeah let me hear u say wut yo let me tell you its my story爱情留的痕迹好像真实的 movie 那么多的过去让我心里难过受到的伤害没关系告诉自己不必那么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切不要失望never say goodbye so get upif you go awayyou will see me crydon't you let me gobaby don't you let me down你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险you never say goodbye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我很想忘记你却停不住爱你写怎样的结局在爱情故事里(mario) and we the best aint no need to stress范超文赫 aint no need to impress说什么我是你的你的耐心听我说呵 non stop you are just a very good friendyo call it a fling or a love thingi don't care i can handle any drama that you bring.不要怕别再发呆坦白别再骗我你的心里还有我吗告诉我在想我吗my baby love love lovebaby you are right tight all night that's righti am still in love with you hey别总是怀疑我的每句话 ohi'm still in love with you heylet me hear you say hey hey hey相信你和我的约定别再浪费我们最完美的激情时光我对你一如既往不要让我失望only u missing youbaby 1,2,3,4 i got the mic checkdon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downyou never say good bye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我可以忘记你你保重你自己写怎样的结局在爱情故事里you never say good bye (come on come on)我不让你离开(wana ride with the homie right?)你是否在想她(wana get right then get high )我应该伤心吗(ride with me ill ride with you)我很想忘记你(you go down on me ill go down on you)却停不住爱你(yeah~)写怎样的结局(just me and you come on)在爱情故事里(one more time now)don't you let me go (say what)don't you let me down (one more time now)1,2 baby clap ur handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againlet me hear u say hey hey hey我想问在你心里别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系休想你在骗我yo 我知道我喜欢你非常温柔非常能够给我超感享受 kids flow is incredible我想问在你心里你别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系 baby never say goodbye yea~
请登录后再发表评论!
是不是AIR supply空气补给的 Goodbye Goodbye by Air supply I can see the pain living in your eyes And I know how hard you try You deserve to have so much more I can feel your heart and I sympathize And I\'ll never criticize all you\'ve ever meant to my life I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You deserve the chance at the kind of love I\'m not sure I\'m worthy of Losing you is painful to me I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to try now it\'s gonna hurt us both it\'s no other way than to say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
是NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TURE
请登录后再发表评论!
我想要唱这首歌人的名字
请登录后再发表评论!当前位置: >
& 歌词 cause+i m+happy 求一首歌名,里面**有句歌词是I MISS YOU I NEED YOU 。
歌词 cause+i m+happy 求一首歌名,里面**有句歌词是I MISS YOU I NEED YOU 。
收集整理:/ 时间:
求一首歌名,里面**有句歌词是I MISS YOU I NEED YOU 。 罗百吉的 I Miss Yo
nikki cleary 的 I MISS YOU
曲名:Still Open 歌手:Syleena Johnson 专辑:I Am Your Woman: The Best Of Syleena Johnson Still Open Ooooooooooh Ahhhhhhh’。
歌名:miss you 演唱者:sweetbox 这个是FF8的音乐,女声版很好听,适合做空间音乐,里面有missyou,您看是您要找的吗? http://。
miley cyrus的stay?有1首英文歌because+I+m+happy+get+long那首歌叫甚么名 - 。Maroon 5的 moves like jagger张贤胜、泫雅--trouble makerFlo Rida--whistlehow do you do前两首的几率比较大!!酷狗1下就有!你去听听!!没有的话就到酷狗----【爱喝牛奶的面包】或【我要歌舞青春】电台找找!!方法以下:电台——网友电台——在搜索框输入”爱喝牛奶的面包“——搜1下就有了【【【望采用!
SHE的HBO?或是它歌曲名ImSadBecauseImHappy
because i am happy
好像是because i am happy。I+guess+Im+just+a+sucker+for+LOVE+Because+a+thousand。这是半句话,最后没说完。sucker是suck的名词,suck是吮吸,sucker指吃奶的乳儿。第1句意思是,我猜我在爱情方面就是个稚嫩的婴儿。由于1千天没有你的爱……。后面断掉了,没下文了。。歌词内容有: because Im happy, Im alone,好好听,谁知。歌曲:im happy 歌手:socialburn 专辑:《the beauty of letti》ive been stin here for a while wishing i could finally see you smile ive been wanting to see you for a long time but everyday i grow farther fromeverything ive done and everyone here we go again im alone nowwe try so hard cause we dont know what were looking for you try so hardbecauseyou dont know what youre looking for yeah i try so hard because i dont know what im looking for but yeah im happy im happy now im happy i dontknow if ill ever find you i dont know if ill ever need you again cause i。Doesnt+mean+Im+over+cause+your+gone!甚么意思? - 。不意味着是我(是我,这里强调作用)造成了你的离去
其实不意味着我在你离开的缘由!
你的消失(或離開)不代表我將完結.
不+是+我+在+或+ +缘由消失了。Im calling you的歌词谁有?急~ Im calling you daddy, daddy Can you be my daddy, daddy? I need a daddy, daddy Wont you be my daddy, daddy? Come and make it rain down onnnn meeeeeee Come and make it rain down onnnn meeeeeee [Twista] Now, now, now come and kick it with the Twista Black Caddy, mack daddy with a hoe up in the backseat With a 97 pimp flow, got a feelin when you smokin when I flip it to a track speed Talkin about a beautiful figure, astonishing as Greek mythology Body be just like a girl enough, whats that movie? Never mind, let me enter yo atmosphere as you enter my world and le。
/m?f=ms&rf=idx&tn=baidump3lyric&ct=&lf=&rn=10&word=I%27m+calling。里面有一句歌词是im leaving to love youSARAH CONNOR - LIVING TO LOVE YOU [Verse 1]All we had was just one summerTwo lovers strolling in the parkBut like they say the world keeps turningAs the leaves were falling we should fall apartNow Im waiting for the winterTo build a castle out of iceAnd deep inside this massive buildingTheres a crystal lake of all the tears I cried[Chorus]Baby for all my lifeDont you know that its trueIm living to love youSo baby dont think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart, do what I doCause Im living to love you[Verse 2]When youre gone, its not foreverCause y。
/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=living+to+love+you+&lm=-1歌名:living to love you歌手:。男生唱的英文歌 歌词有一句是 cause baby im loving loving 。 歌名:loving you -matt cardle 歌词: Leave your door open I wanna come over The night is only young I wanna get under your body Take you over come undone But why do we only give it up Give it up in the dark Cause I can’t help thinking it’s not enough It’s not enough for this heart Who do you think about when I’m not with you Does somebody hold you when you let me go You can’t hide, you can’t lie Cause baby I’m loving, loving, loving you I can’t tell myself that I don’t need you I could try to run away from the truth I can’t hide, i can’t lie Cause baby I’m loving, lovin。北京台播NBA比赛后放的MV歌曲是什么?歌词里有I HAVE 。 你说的电视节目我没看过,不过还好我看过的mv里面有这么两个: 第一个:john mayer(美国的男歌手)的bigger than my body /watch?v=ud_DW73ybFA 第二个:the corrs(三女一男)的breathless /watch?v=f2-ukV8IHUg 不知道是不是呢,呵呵。 这样吧,不管是不是,歌词和mp3也提供给你: /music?query=john+mayer+bigger&class=1 /m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=the+corrs+breathless&lm=0 By John的歌词: This is a call to the color-blind This is an IOU Im stranded behind a horizon line Tied up in something true Yes, Im grounded 。
VV。找艾薇儿 歌词超赞 的歌曲 ·都是我个人观点哦 强力推荐!!!my happy ending(我最喜欢其中的一段就是you were everything everything that i wanted we were meant to be supposed to be but we lost it~这两句老有感了!再加上艾薇儿唱的那么好 简直了……)when youre gone这首很伤感,我第一次听都要哭了~尤其是那句the pieces of my heart are missing you。 还有the face i came to know is missing too。innocence这个不用说了 那句 i need you now~~~~~~ 天哪 我又激动了!太好听了艾薇儿的complicated 这首歌 歌词也不错 不过我觉得旋律更好一些 跌宕起伏的!如果你喜欢欢快的歌 我推荐HOT GIRLFRIEND我就不推荐了听起来很让人兴奋 歌词你再仔细听不容易听明。
When You‘re Gone
girlfriend伤感的 innocence无助的 hot 这些都是我觉得。
when youre gone,innocence,complicated,my happy ending,the best damn thing
1.Innocencewaking up i see that everything is okthe first time in my life and now its so greatslowing down i look aroun。
这些是我喜欢的,希望你也喜欢! ^ - ^nobodys fool http://220.181.38.89/lyrics/417/417803.htmlwhen youre gone http://220.181.38.89/。
歌词经典不经典没有关系,旋律是灵魂不是吗?
Knocking on Heavens door听了让人很有感触~~
Innocence..
汗。都很赞。全部都听一遍吧。,。
歌词 cause+i m+happy相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
歌词 cause+i m+happy相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。求一首英乐,歌词就听到了一句 you know why ?cause im a 抱(…)_百度知道
求一首英乐,歌词就听到了一句 you know why ?cause im a 抱(…)
我有更好的答案
是不是宇多田光的
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence 。
Lawrence - FYI
I give you my heart
Hold on, let me sign it
Your senorita aka your best friend
Hereby, let it be known
Love like never before
Im always at your service
You just have to holler at me
NYC, NYC, woah woah
Tokyo, Tokyo, woah woah
Send it off from the streets to the highest
To the highest, high
MP3, MP3, players
Work it out, work it out, hustler
Oh, my name got him there
Mmm, mmm, mmm
You know why
Im gonna be yours tonight
Were gonna ooohaaah
Were gonna be up all night
Ill see you later
Call me, you know my number
Like Captain Picard
不是,谢谢建议,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词中有句天长地久_百度知道
歌词中有句天长地久
《最好的我》专辑《乱》填
词:房祖名,小寒谱
曲:龚芝怡编
曲:黄韵仁,龚芝怡演唱:房祖名和龚芝怡龚:我不在乎什么天长地久我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手在身后 陪 你微笑 或泪流我不在乎你下次回来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有我不会走 Coz I Love You So想给你最好的我就算只是朋友房:还 想和你做朋友想念your big brown eyes可爱的lips I wanna kissI miss想一直牵着你的手但我还年轻 心不定 又能 怎么办(龚:boy,有什么话开不了口)No worries 我只是用脑想过头拥有了又想自由 自由后又想拥有(龚:等待着 空逛着 有话别保留他们说刮风的时候 你总选择要一个人颤抖)Guess You'll Never Know CozI'll Never Show (龚:为了谁你不自由)龚:我不在乎什么天长地久我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手在身后 陪 你微笑 或泪流我不在乎你下次会来呆多久(房:拥有了又想自由)我只在乎这心动前所未有(房:自由又想拥有)我不会走 `cause I love you so想给你最好的我就算只是朋友房:信 不过别人把你追走也信 不过自己暂时把你拥有(龚:你低头喝着酒 别只顾喝着酒)做朋友是保护你最坏也是最好的借口龚:我明白要你爱是荒谬的要求我明白有些默契我必须要遵守只是你眼眸 走漏了一种Baby Baby想爱不能爱的哀愁房:嘿,好久不见仲记得你中意听(粤)不如不见记得以前和你分享我的担心 烦恼还有我的骄傲但现在我们之间却变得越来越有礼貌When we broke up你的朋友一定拍手说好现在你身边的他们大概都不喜欢我但是我还是我 我还一样能活The reason why 我决定离开There is only one reason Why`Cause I know you deservebetter and more没了我大家信不过的那个星座你一定要好好生活 别想太多为什么我写了这首歌 只想用心对你说I love you and I stilldo I love you nowBut it is just in a differentway if I may, heyFor sure I know youused to love me moreBut now as a friend我知道当我离开世界的那一天你一定会流泪在我的照片前面And I`ll do the sameNot `cause I'm once your manCause you have alwaysbeen like my family to me这不是秘密但喺你身边又会有 几多人知(粤)流过的泪 说过的话 仍在我心中虽然已经失去你(粤)以后(粤) 如果在街上碰到你和你心爱的那个谁唔好避(粤) 我会微笑 带礼貌地 欣然面对PS:I wish you luck, wishyou health, wish you lovewith a smile and a hugI wish you luck, wishyou health, wish you lovewith his smile and his hug龚:我不在乎你下次回来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有But I have to go `cause I love you so想给你最好的我房:就算是朋友龚:我不在乎什么天长地久我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手房:在身后陪你微笑或泪流龚:我不在乎你下次会来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有我不会走 `cause I love you so献给你最好的我就算只是朋友房:Nice to meet youI am very happy that I havemet you in my life谢谢你and hereI wish love and healthHope to see you againGoodbye
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
最好的我就算只是朋友C:还想和你做朋友想念your big brown eyes可爱的lips I wanna kissI miss想一直牵着你的手但我还年轻 心不定 又能怎么办(cause I love you so献给你最好的我就算只是朋友D, wish you lovewith this smile and his hugA,Cause you have always been like my family to me这不是秘密但喺你身边既 会有几多人知流过的泪 说过的话 仍在我心中虽然已经失去你以后如果在街上碰到你和你心爱的那个谁唔好避 我会微笑带礼貌地欣然面对I wish you luck,有什么话开不了口)No worries我只是用脑想过头拥有了又想自由 自由后又想拥有(等待着 空逛着 有话也保留)(他们说刮风的时候 你总选择要一个人颤抖)Guess Youll Never Know Coz Ill Never Show (为了谁你不自由)A:行 不过别人把你追走也行 不过自己暂时把你拥有(你低头喝着酒 别只顾喝着酒)做朋友是保护你最坏也是最好的借口我明白要你爱是荒谬的要求我明白有些默契我必须要自守只是你眼眸 走漏了一种Baby Baby想爱不能爱的哀求嘿, wish you health:我不在乎什么天长地久我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手在身后 陪你微笑或泪流我不在乎你下次会来呆多久(拥有了又想自由)我只在乎这心动前所未有(自由又想拥有)我不会走 'cause Icause I love you so献给&#65533最好的我-房祖名/龚芝怡我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手在身后 陪你微笑或泪流我不在乎你下次会来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有我不会走 Coz I Love You So献给你最好的我就算只是朋友B, hey'll do the sameNot 'Cause so I know you used to love me moreBut now there's a fare我知道我离开世界的那一天你一定会流泪 在我的照片前面And I&#39:Nice to meet youI am very happy to have met you in my life谢谢你I wish love and healthHope to see you againG&#65533, wish you lovewith this XXIcause I love you so献给你最好的我就算只是朋友我不在乎什么天长地久我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手在身后 陪你微笑或泪流我不在乎你下次会来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有我不会走 &#39: 我不在乎你下次会来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有我不会走 &#39,好久不见 仲记得你中意听不如不见 记得以前和你分享我的担心 烦恼还有我的骄傲但现在我们之间却变得越来越有礼貌When we broke up你的朋友一定拍手说好现在你身边的他们大概都不喜欢我但是我还是我 我还一样能活The reason why我决定离开There is only one reason Why'Cause I know you deserve better and more没了我大家信不过的那个星座你一定要好好生活 别想太多为什么我写了这首歌 只想用心对你说I love you and I still do I love you nowBut it insists in a different way if I may, wish you health
提问者评价
其他2条回答
我只在乎你想不想要拥有
一颗真心和温暖的手
在身后 陪你微笑或泪流
我不在乎你下次会来呆多久
我只在乎这心动前所未有
我不会走 Coz I Love You So
献给你最好的我
就算只是朋友
B:还想和你做朋友
想念your big brown eyes