带走make you cryto cry 的歌

有一首韩文歌有一句“see good bye ,you make me cry\_音乐_英汉互译
有一首韩文歌有一句“see good bye ,you make me cry\
来源:|人气:217 ℃|类别:|时间: 23:24:23
问题:有一首韩文歌有一句“see good bye ,you make me cry\"叫什么名字啊?
t-ara-----time to love 有两个版本~~ SOSO用户
不知道是不是A Little LoveGreatness as you smallest as me You show me what is deep as sea A little love,little kiss A litlle hug,little gift all of little somethingthese are our memories You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true You always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye You make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you Thank you for all the love you always give to me oh I love you Greatness as you smallest as me You show me what is deep as sea A little love,little kiss A litlle hug,little gift all of little somethingthese are our memories You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true You always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye You make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you Thank you for all the love you always give to me oh I love you Yes I do,Album:A Little LoveI always do LRC Powered By P.williamMake me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye repeat# You make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you Thank you for all the love you always give to me oh I love you To be with you, oh I love you
bye 》是改编自哪 首韩文歌 ?求一首韩文歌中开头有萨拉黑good
g韩文歌step&go go sum me r演出&2011横滨arena演唱会you sum me r love
||||点击排行已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
You make me cry ,make me smile,make me feel the joy of love.这是什么歌的歌词?
You make me cry ,make me smile,make me feel the joy of love.这是什么歌的歌词?
09-03-30 & 发布
最佳答案A Little Love - 冯曦妤
下载 Greatness as you smallest as me You show me what is deep as sea A little love, little kiss A litlle hug, little gift all of little something these are our memories You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true You always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye You make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you Thank you for all the love you always give to me oh I love you Yes I do, I always do Make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye To be with you, oh I love you 回答者:  anfeng302 - 首席运营官 十二级   1-7 17:04我来评论&&
请登录后再发表评论!【Never Make You Cry】_Ceremony-Never Make You Cry在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Never Make You Cry
《Never Make You Cry》 - Ceremony
Never Make You Cry
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Never Make You Cry相关MV推荐
暂无Never Make You Cry的相关数据!
《Never Make You Cry》歌词
- Ceremony
Ceremony的专辑
暂无Ceremony的专辑!