一首英文歌,讲的俩个女人杀人后一起极品飞车亡命天涯涯

一首女英文歌,中有3个连在一起的baby,求歌名_百度知道
一首女英文歌,中有3个连在一起的baby,求歌名
在电视猫日漫美女大排名中冰果女主角的背景音乐,有三个baby连在一起的女英文歌
ucky Strike - Maroon 5You're such an instigator you wanna play the gameTake it or leave it that're such a motivator I gotta get you whereSo sick of saying yes sir yes sirYou't take the look she's givingYour body rocking keep me up all nightOne in a millionMy lucky strikeGot me so high and then she dropped meBut she got me she got me she got me badTook me inside and then she rocked meAnd she keep me up all nightThis is what it sounds likeOh my lucky strikeOh my lucky strikeYour body rocking keep me up all nightOne in a million my lucky strikeStuck in an elevator she take me to the skyAnd I don't wanna go down go downShe said I's her that're taking all my pain awayYou's herAnd I can't take the look she're taking all my pain awayYou's givingYour body rocking keep me up all nightOne in a millionMy lucky strikeGot me so high and then she dropped meBut she got me she got me she got me badTook me inside and then she rocked meShe keep me up all nightThis is what it sounds likeOh my lucky strikeOh my lucky strikeYour body rocking keep me up all nightOne in a million my lucky strikeHey you'll feel you later go ahead and fantasizeShe make me want her right now right nowAnd I can're shaking like an earthquakeHey you't wait another minuteI can't wait another minuteI can&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首感觉很有圣诞气氛的英文歌 是合唱的 刚开头是个女生独唱的 后来就一起的和声 很嗨的_百度知道
求一首感觉很有圣诞气氛的英文歌 是合唱的 刚开头是个女生独唱的 后来就一起的和声 很嗨的
很老的了 以前酒吧都放过
提问者采纳
darin的preeless?
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌是像(情歌王)一样把很多首歌的高潮合在一起的,,求歌名。。_百度知道
一首英文歌是像(情歌王)一样把很多首歌的高潮合在一起的,,求歌名。。
提问者采纳
Pop Danthology 从10年到13年都出了。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
百度搜“欧美混音”都有的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌。是DJ的比较欢快的!里面的歌词高潮的时候大概是,哦色类蹦蹦蹦哦 哦色类哦哦哦 男女一起唱_百度知道
找一首英文歌。是DJ的比较欢快的!里面的歌词高潮的时候大概是,哦色类蹦蹦蹦哦 哦色类哦哦哦 男女一起唱
提问者采纳
Boom Boom Pow--Black Eyed Peas
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
蹦蹦蹦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌好多首歌曲合在一起的求一首英文歌曲很多歌曲混在一起的,开头是payphone,后来是whistle.很多,有的发给我.或者和我说名字、._百度作业帮
求一首英文歌好多首歌曲合在一起的求一首英文歌曲很多歌曲混在一起的,开头是payphone,后来是whistle.很多,有的发给我.或者和我说名字、.
求一首英文歌好多首歌曲合在一起的求一首英文歌曲很多歌曲混在一起的,开头是payphone,后来是whistle.很多,有的发给我.或者和我说名字、.
我知道一首
不过不知道是不是你说的那首
Pop Danthology 2012}

我要回帖

更多关于 亡命天涯不如早点回家 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信