招聘音乐徐老师来巡山40期小作文(英文)40词

以“My class ”为题写一篇30词_40词左右的英语作文提示:班级人数;同学间相处的情况以及每门学科的老师的情况等_百度作业帮
以“My class ”为题写一篇30词_40词左右的英语作文提示:班级人数;同学间相处的情况以及每门学科的老师的情况等
以“My class ”为题写一篇30词_40词左右的英语作文提示:班级人数;同学间相处的情况以及每门学科的老师的情况等
my classmy class is like a big family.i love it very much.in the big family has my favourite teachers and my lovely classmates.the fllowing is something aboout my class.in the class time,we all listen to the teachers carefully,after class ,we play together.sometimes the teachers will take part in our activities.in our part time ,we will do something meaningful,such as listen to the music,drawing pictures,makeing some cards and so on.after school ,we often go home together if we have the same way to go .so ,i think our class is not only a class ,but a big family.this is my class,a big family,i love it forever.我的班级我的班级就像是一个大家庭,我非常喜欢它,在这个大家庭里有我最喜欢的老师,有可爱的同学们,下面是一些关于我们班的事情.在上课时间,所有的同学都会认真听讲,下课后,我们一起玩耍,有时,我们的老师也会加入我们的活动.在我们的业余时间,我们会做一些很有意义的事,比如听音乐,画画,做卡片还有很多.放学后,我们同路的同学通常都会一起回去,所以,我认为我们的班级不仅仅是一个班级,而是一个大家庭.这就是我的班级,一个大家庭,我永远都爱它.
i'm a student.there are 38 desks and chairs in my classroom. and there are 6 windows on the wall. 38 students are in my class.my chinese teacher is miss gu ,my english teacher is miss feng and my math teacher is miss li.i like my class very much .welcome .come to my class.         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
小学四年级作文:我的英语老师
来源:  14:50:58 【】 
  陈老师是我兴趣班教英语的老师,她个子矮矮的,身材偏瘦,最令人注目的是他那双充满智慧的眼睛,我可喜欢陈老师了。  她语言幽默、严谨细致、平易近人。上课时,常常逗的我哈哈大笑,课间休息时,他会一丝不苟的和我们谈论今天学到的有趣的知识。放学前,他会认真的布置作业,我也会认真的完成。我每次都可以在半小时以内把作业做完。放学后,当我们一一离开教室的时候,他会微笑的和我们说&goodbye&(再见)。  记得有一次,我们讲到蜡笔的制造过程。陈老师一会儿,学起机器的轰鸣声;一会儿,表演蜡笔怎么从一堆石蜡变成一支支蜡笔;一会儿,在白板上画出机器的样子。此时,他两眼放光,眉毛跟着手走,真可谓是眉飞色舞、神采飞扬。  讲着讲着,他从蜡笔的制作,说到了蜡笔的起源。从蜡笔的起源又讲到了沃尔玛的起源,从沃尔玛的起源讲到了家乐福的起源,从家乐福的起源又讲到了百事可乐的起源&&又从家乐福和沃尔玛是怎么争夺地域优势讲到它们是怎样的水火不容的全球争霸。他还为此语气坚定的下了一句豪言般的总结:&我敢肯定,在昆明如果在一个地方有家乐福,那么在它的附近不出一平方公里至少会有一家沃尔玛。&又从肯德基和麦当劳是怎样用各种产品来吸引客户,结果却因为太贵而没有把他吸引住。然后讲到他们在美国是快餐而在中国是一种享受逍遥时光的另类下午茶。  我喜欢我这个知识渊博、风趣幽默的陈老师。我相信在未来的某一天,他将带领我走入英文的殿堂。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:22:50)?&&( 15:53:30)?&&( 15:42:10)?&&( 15:41:28)?&&( 15:41:27)?&&( 15:41:25)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-应聘做老师的社会应聘信息【英语作文】_百度知道
应聘做老师的社会应聘信息【英语作文】
提问者采纳
  二:语文课堂教学100%、 招聘条件: Name +2015 Shishi five small teacher recruitment), the recruitment process  (A) Registration  1。  4.时间.  The test scores of 100 points. Registration Time:语文学科要求小学语文教育或汉语言文学专业, the fifth Experimental Primary School  3。  (三)考试及聘用方式  1、 招聘职位.  (C) Examination and hiring mode  1,要求应聘者年龄在三十五周岁以下.工资面议, identity cards:  1, 2015 ended  2. Location. Registration:姓名+2015石狮五小教师招聘).报名时间。  3。  一: Music classroom teaching 80 percent, the treatment、身份证;  3:具体面试时间另行通知:石狮市第五实验小学  3:音乐课堂教学80%: The registration form (attached) completed on June 22 sent to the file name: Shishi City. 年龄在三十五周岁以下:语文。  音乐学科, music subject teachers each one.  Second.报名方式,根据总成绩从高分到低分排序、招聘程序  (一)报名  1: specific interview time without notice, required candidates to three of fifteen years of age or less: Participation in an interview the day are required to submit the original and a copy of the review of academic certificates、音乐学科教师各1名。  三, according to the total score from high to low sort of merit-based hiring.考试形式及相应分值比重, recruitment conditions. 专业要求.  2.  2. The examination form and the correspondinsurance policy. Provide room and board. The full-time college and higher education,音乐和舞蹈专长展示20%: Chinese discipline required primary language education or Chinese Language and Literature.  Third, music and dance show 20% expertise. 全日制专科及以上学历, according to the number of recruits。联系人.  3, Jobs:  1.  2. For &quot.  Music Subject. Age three of fifteen years or less,择优聘用  Fujian Shishi fifth primary school teacher recruitment notice has been published,将面向社会招聘语文. Time。  2.&  Music and dance music major discipline requires expertise:参加面试当日需提交学历证书: Up to June 22, will be for the community to recruit language,具体详情如下: language teaching 100%:将报名表(附后)填写完整于6月22日前发送到文件名。  2, the specific de  音乐学科要求音乐专业和舞蹈特长.考试成绩为100分: Language:  Language subjects: Wu、待遇.提供食宿、音乐学科教师各1名. The salary is negotiable:  语文学科.  Fourth。  3:  1:吴老师。  四.  First. Contact:  1, 按照招聘人数、教师资格证书及获奖证书的原件及复印件审查:截至日止  2.地点。  (二)资格审查.  (B) Eligibility。  2. Major.  福建石狮第五小学教师招聘公告已经公布, Teacher Certification and award certificates, music subject teachers each one.办理“五险一金”
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁招聘音乐老师小作文(英文)40词_百度知道
招聘音乐老师小作文(英文)40词
Dear Sir, I am now writing to you in the hope of being music teaher of Yu Ying Middle school. There are several reasons for me to make the choice. To begin with, i am good at dancing, singing, and playing the paino and the guitar. Moreover, as a tender female, i love children very much. I think that playing with children is a wonderful thing in my life. Also i can speak fluent English. It won't be a problem for me 穿袱扁惶壮耗憋同铂括to communicate with children who came from U.K, America, Canada or Singapore.I am looking forward to your early reply. 学校正在招聘一名音乐老师,要求擅长唱歌、跳舞,而且会弹琴、吉他;要对孩子们好;喜欢和孩子们玩;要会说英语,因为他们中的一些来自英国、美国、加拿大和新加坡。如果你符合这些条件,并愿意成为这个中学的一名教师,请你写一封应聘信。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一下册英语作文 写则招聘广告 假如你是一位学校校长,现需招聘一位音乐老师 70词 1.会讲英语和法语 2.对孩子们好
3.会唱歌跳舞演奏三种乐器
4.有时间再周末工作_百度作业帮
初一下册英语作文 写则招聘广告 假如你是一位学校校长,现需招聘一位音乐老师 70词 1.会讲英语和法语 2.对孩子们好
3.会唱歌跳舞演奏三种乐器
4.有时间再周末工作
初一下册英语作文 写则招聘广告 假如你是一位学校校长,现需招聘一位音乐老师 70词 1.会讲英语和法语 2.对孩子们好
3.会唱歌跳舞演奏三种乐器
4.有时间再周末工作
Music Teacher Wanted
We want a good music teacher. Can you speak English or French? Can you love your students? Can you sing or dance? Can you play three instruments? Do you have free time to do some else work on the weekend?
Then come and join us. Please call me.}

我要回帖

更多关于 写音乐老师的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信