你们喜欢乘飞机的人在什么时候玩飞机???

英语翻译(1)我想邀请你来长沙玩.湖南是一个漂亮的城市,有许多名胜古迹,人们都很友好.暑假期间,湖南将举办一个大型的服装展,时间在8月一号.这里有很多美食,特别是小吃.你飞机的_百度作业帮
英语翻译(1)我想邀请你来长沙玩.湖南是一个漂亮的城市,有许多名胜古迹,人们都很友好.暑假期间,湖南将举办一个大型的服装展,时间在8月一号.这里有很多美食,特别是小吃.你飞机的
英语翻译(1)我想邀请你来长沙玩.湖南是一个漂亮的城市,有许多名胜古迹,人们都很友好.暑假期间,湖南将举办一个大型的服装展,时间在8月一号.这里有很多美食,特别是小吃.你飞机的航班是多少,我将会去接你
I will want to invite you to come Changsha to play.Hunan is a beautiful city,some many scenic spots historical site,people all very friendly.summer vacation period,Hunan will conduct alarge-scale clothing to unfold,the time will have very many good foodin August.here,specially the snack.your airplane scheduled flightwill be how many,I will be able to go meet you
I would like to invite you to play in Changsha. Hunan is a beautiful city, there are many scenic spots and historical sites, people are very friendly. During summer vacation, Hunan Province will hold ...
二楼的行,以下是本人的一点小建议:"Hunan is a beautiful city."我认为应用:Changsha is a beautiful city.毕竟湖南不是城市,是个省。如果真要介绍湖南省长沙市,那就把开头那句改成:I'd like to invite you to play in Changshan City, Hunan Province.
i would like you to come to changsha.changsha is a beautiful city.there are a lot of places of interest,people are friendly here.during the summer time,changsha will hold a big clothing ehibition on Aug 1st.there are many delicious food,especially snacks.remember to tell me your flight number,and i will fetch u at the airport.
我想邀请你来长沙玩.湖南是一个漂亮的城市,有许多名胜古迹,人们都很友好.暑假期间,湖南将举办一个大型的服装展,时间在8月一号.这里有很多美食,特别是小吃.I would like to invite you to Changsha, Hunan is a beautiful city with many places of historical interest and people a...求助从上海出发,普吉回来是凌晨的飞机退房后大家都是怎么打发时间的 -
普吉岛 - 岛多多}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的遥控飞机 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信