英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
你说的是pink吧:)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌mv是变态跟踪狂的_百度知道
有一首英文歌mv是变态跟踪狂的
we'll rememberWe'll rememberWe'll remember these daysWhat a day to believeTo believe in the nightWant a date to belong, we't want youresting my bonesAnd you't want you waiting forTake me backBefore we lose controlBefore the tables turnBefore we break it offTake me backTo where it all beganTo where our memories growBefore they take us offTonight we gotta live forWe gotta live for these daysTre calling me nowI will see you all the timeShould be out there living the lifeAnd not just watching youTake me backBefore we all explodeBefore we turn to stoneBefore the light is goneTake me backTo where it all beganTo where our memories growBefore the day goes offTonight we gotta live forWe gotta live for these daysTonightThese Days - Take ThatOh I can see the futureComing to youCrying with the sadness in your eyesAnd I can find a faith in yearsI&#39,re holding us allIn your hands,ll rememberWe'll rememberWe&#39, we&#39, we gotta live forWe gotta live for these daysTll remember these daysTve wastedBeing around enough to feel aliveAnd when the world is broken,hurt and colderNo one ever knows the reason whyFor the ones we may becomeFor the balance we have wonFor the day we wish the sunGonna play it loud tonightWhen you dream of a dreamAnd you live in the worldEvery hope is a hopeFor the best don&#39,don&#39, tonight,to a face in the crowdto the beat of your heartAnd the moment beginAnd you&#39,hurt and colderNo one ever knows the reason whyFor the ones we may becomeFor the balance we have wonFor the day we wish the sunGonna play it loud tonightTonight we gotta live forWe gotta live for these daysTve wastedBeing around enough to feel aliveAnd when the world is broken, we're working it outAnd you&#39,ll remember these daysOh I can see the futureComing to youCrying with the sadness in your eyesAnd I can find a faith in yearsI&#39, tonight
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
一开始唱的是 u are not along后面的歌曲都好我没有听得清楚。
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
你直接拿歌词去百度搜索下 就会有的哦
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'一首英文歌,MV的开头是一个女的的嘴巴,唱的是叮的铃叮当xxxxx,MV里还有一个女的像是爬在蜘蛛网上。_百度知道
一首英文歌,MV的开头是一个女的的嘴巴,唱的是叮的铃叮当xxxxx,MV里还有一个女的像是爬在蜘蛛网上。
我有更好的答案
这么多欧美歌,谁知道你要找那个?说特点出来看看,我试试帮你。
很早以前的歌了。MV里有个女的趴在蜘蛛网上,烟熏妆的。歌的一开头女的就唱叮的铃叮当XXXXX,重复了大概两遍。
Itsy Bitsy Spider