爸爸回来了插曲英文歌第二季最后一期拍录像的时候放的那首英文歌叫什么

爸爸回来了第二季最新一期最后威廉和奥丽在一块玩的时候的那个英文歌是什么_百度知道
爸爸回来了第二季最新一期最后威廉和奥丽在一块玩的时候的那个英文歌是什么
Wake up in the morning feeling like P DiddyGrab my glasses, I' I'm gonna hit this cityBefore I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming backI'm talking pedicure on our toes, toesTrying on all our clothes, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, phonesDrop-topping, playing our favorite CD'sRollin' up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDon't stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, I'm a fightTill we see the sunlightTick-tock on the clockBut the party don't stop, noDon't stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, I'm a fight'Til we see the sunlightTick-tock on the clockBut the party don't stop, noAin't got a care in the world, but got plenty of beerAin't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already hereAnd now the dudes are lining up 'cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerI'm talking about everybody getting crunk, crunkBoys tried to touch my junk, junkGonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunkNow, now, we goin' till they kick us out, outOr the police shut us down, downPolice shut us down, downPo-po shut usDon't stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, I'm a fightTill we see the sunlightTick-tock on the clockBut the party don't stop, noDon't stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, I'm a fightTill we see the sunlightTick-tock on the clockBut the party don't stop, noDJ, you build me upYou break me downMy heart it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundYeah, you got meDJ, you build me upYou break me downMy heart it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upPut your hands upPut your hands upNow, the party don't start till I walk inDon't stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, I'm a fightTill we see the sunlightTick-tock on the clockBut the party don't stop, noDon't stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, I'm a fightTill we see the sunlightTick-tock on the clockBut the party don't stop, noTiK ToK - Ke$ha
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌_爸爸回来了 爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌歌曲_爸爸回来了爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌Mp3试听? 365音乐网
爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌
爸爸回来了 爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌
歌曲爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌为 13:57:10入库,是爸爸回来了在发行的专辑《爸爸回来了第二季插曲》中的好听的歌曲
下面同步的是爸爸回来了 爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌Lrc同步歌词,随后会自动加载爸爸回来了 爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌文字歌词
爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌
Today I don't feel like doin' anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
don't feel like picking up my phone
so leave a message at the tone
cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan
Turn the tv on throw my hands in my pants
nobody's gone tell me I can't
now I'll be lounging on the couch just chillin in my snuggie
click to mtv so they can teach me how to dougie
because in the castle I'm the freckin' man
oooh yes I said
I said it cause I can
today I don't feel like doing anything
I just want to lay in my bed
cause I swear I'm not doing anything
nothing at all
Wuuuuho wuho hooo
nothing at all
Wuuuuho wuho hoooo
tomorrow I'll wake up do some p90x find a real nice girl
have some really nice sex
and she's gonna scream out this is great
(oh this is great)
yeeah I might mess around and get my college degree
I beat my old man will be so proud of me
but sorry pops you'll just have to wait
ooooh yes I said it
I said cause I can
today I don't feel like doing anything
don't feel like picking up the phone
cause I swear I'm not doing anything
no I ain't gonna comb my hair
cause I ain't goin' anywhere
no no no no no noooo
I'll just strut in my birthday suit
and let everything hang loose
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeaahhh
oh Today I don't feel like doin' anything
cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
nothing at all
Wuuuuho wuho hooo
nothing at all
Wuuuuho wuho hoooo
nothing at all
你的试听记录
超级新歌榜
人气歌曲榜
当前试听:爸爸回来了第二季插曲英文歌
选歌曲歌手收藏
选歌曲歌手收藏
?觉得好听吗?
?本页是仿KTV歌词形式的曲词同步播放,这里可以列出全部文本
?为音乐Mp3在线试听网站,不提供Mp3下载服务。如果觉得歌曲好听,建议购买歌手的正版唱片
?如果要下载歌曲的MP3,请到搜索引擎查询;
正为您在处理数据, 请稍候...爸爸回来了第二季什么时候播出 爸爸回来了2明星嘉宾都有谁名单资料曝光
来源:网络 
15:14:22 
在第一季节目即将结束时,就有不少网友在微博上大呼&跪求奥莉、甜馨下一季继续卖萌&。在节目与大家暂别的近一年时间里,粉丝们对奥莉和甜馨的关注也没有减少。李小鹏和贾乃亮经常会放出两位爱女近期的各种萌照与逗比照,奥莉和甜馨因此还不时还会登上微博热门榜与热搜榜。不少网友得知第二季《爸爸回来了》即将开拍后,立马留言私信节目组要求&萌神&回归,还有网友&任性&表示:&第二季没有奥莉和甜馨我就不看了。&
节目官方微博@浙江卫视爸爸回来了正式宣布奥莉和甜馨将回归第二季《爸爸回来了》。与大家阔别一年,许多观众都等不及看到两位小女神最新的模样,以及各自的成长。相信奥莉和甜馨也早已准备好给大家带来更多的惊喜与快乐。
第二季《爸爸回来了》进军周六晚20:20黄金档 五月上旬开播
两大&萌神&能够回归,粉丝们一直以来的支持功不可没。第二季《爸爸回来了》除了奥莉与甜馨之外,节目组透露&还将会有重量级的家庭加盟,也会有许多热门的明星来窜门。&其他的嘉宾和萌娃究竟是谁,节目组尚未透露,但表示一定会给大家带来惊喜。
第一季《爸爸回来了》曾在周四晚间综艺档创下收视佳绩,#爸爸回来了#、#逗比甜馨#、#心疼李小璐#等节目话题讨论热度居高不下,甚至超越了周末黄金档的综艺王牌。以观察、记录家中的爸爸在妈妈离开的48小时之内如何带孩子为宗旨的《爸爸回来了》,让更多80、90、00后们了解到了为人父母的不易,传递着家庭的温情。为了能让更多的观众有时间与《爸爸回来了》一起陪着萌娃成长,浙江卫视敲定第二季节目调档至周六晚20:20黄金档播出。节目近期将正式开始录制,并于五月上旬首播,喜欢萌娃奶爸的朋友千万不要错过。爸爸回来了5月8日那期 李小鹏要走时的英文歌曲叫什么爸爸回来了5月8日那期李小鹏要走时的英文歌曲叫什么
来自星星的你片尾曲《My Destiny 》- Lyn(린)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 爸爸回来了英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信