上传于||文档简介
&&不​错
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英文歌有一句是哈利芦苇,是什么英文歌_百度知道
英文歌有一句是哈利芦苇,是什么英文歌
t even remember whyI'm throughWasting alm wasting all these tears on youI wish I could erase all memory&#39, these tears on youStanding on the corner cryingFeeling like a fool for tryingI don't give a damn about meAnd finally I'm wasting all these tears on youI wish I could erase all memory'Cause you didn't give a damn about meAnd finally I'Cause you didn't want me anymoreAnd you left meStanding on the corner cryingFeeling like a fool for tryingI don't even remember whyI&#39Wasting All These Tears - Cassadee PopeI try to find you at the bottom of the bottleLying down on the bathroom floorMy loneliness was wrangling windowsYou say you don'm throughWasting alCause you didn't give a damn about meAnd finally I'Cause what you wanted I couldn’t giveWhat you did, these tears on youYou ain'll never forgetAnd you left meStanding on the corner cryingFeeling like a fool for tryingI don't worth another sleepless nightAnd I’ll do everything I got to do get you off my mind&#39, boy I'm throughWasting alt even remember whyI’m wasting all these tears on youI wish I could erase all memory&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
i just wanna run
See You AgainMiley Cyrus
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟第二季的歌 女声唱的 很HIGH 歌词里面有哈利路亚和 MAN 背景音乐里放过很多次_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟第二季的歌 女声唱的 很HIGH 歌词里面有哈利路亚和 MAN 背景音乐里放过很多次
最后一期邓超被李晨在水里彻底打败后的背景音乐
//s raining men歌手.com/song/8581893:geri halliwell试听:it&#39:///song/8581893歌名.baidu.baidu?fm=altg3" target="_blank">http:<a href="http
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌曲,歌词是中文的,走这么一句:哈利路亚!!强盛我们的国家!哈利路亚~~~这是什么歌?注意是中_百度知道
一首歌曲,歌词是中文的,走这么一句:哈利路亚!!强盛我们的国家!哈利路亚~~~这是什么歌?注意是中
一首歌曲,歌词是畅唬扳舅殖矫帮蝎爆莽中文的,走这么一句:哈利路亚!!强盛我们的国家!哈利路亚~~~这是什么歌?注意是中文歌
提问者采纳
爱我中华吧