收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Daryll-Ann的《Birthmark》 歌词_百度知道
Daryll-Ann的《Birthmark》 歌词
提问者采纳
com/song/2953482" target="_blank">http....<a href="http.;m here living with regretsI know that it was my faultI know that I got caughtSo please don&#39..;nLooking at the calendar getting nervousJust a few more days to the first soulThis the day it all beganOne place that it came togetherMore than a ring or a tattoo wish your birthmark that reminds of youSo let&#39;nLooking at the calendar getting nervousJust a few more days to the first soulThis the day it all beganOne place that it came togetherMore than a ring or a tattoo wish your birthmark that reminds of youSo let&#39;t loose your thoughtsOf me loving you and you loving meI&#39.m on the highway swervingI ain&#39.End.t loose your thoughtsOf me loving you and you loving meI&#39.End://music:Seaborne WestBirthmarkAkon为呈现最佳效果;m about to hit the curb&#39;s get on an airplaneGoing back to where we beganTo that point which is days apartThat step right next to your heartTo your heartTo your heartTo your heart(to your heart)To your heartTo your heartTo your heart(to your heart)To your heartTo your heartTo your heart(to your heart)To your heartTo your heartTo your heartGet the calendarGo to august3rd first words stayWe heard our first wordsFirst argumentGotta let it goCuz it could possibly affect what our future holdsFlipping pages now I&#39;t drunk but I&#39;s get on an airplaneGoing back to where we beganTo that point which is days apartThat step right next to your heartTo your heartTo your heartTo your heartThat step right next to your heartTo your heartTo your heartTo your heart(To your heart)To your heartTo your heartTo your heart(To your heart)To your heartTo your heartTo your heart(To your heart)To your heartTo your heartThat step right next to your heart;m about to hit the curb&#39;s no faith for cheat even lyingThe time has come where we stand face to faceThis the day it all beganOne place that it came togetherMore than a ring or a tattoo wish your birthmark that reminds of youSo let&#39;m famousThinking back I ain&#39;t seen you in agesWishing that I could made it less painlessBrings me back right back to the same asI know that it was my fautI know that I got caughtSo please don&#39://m on the highway swervingI ain&#39,请使用卡拉OK模式Yeeaaa yeaaaaOooo ooooYeeaaa yeeaaaOooo ooooYeeaI made the mark on february 1stBetween me and you.;m falliiinggg for youI wish I had an opportunity to not doWhat I did to hurt youNow I&#39, you can call it birthThe beginning of our universeRemind me of alicia keys verseI&#39歌曲名.:Daryll-Ann专辑.拿菜刀的兔子很邪恶;s get on an airplaneGoing back to where we beganTo that point which is days apartThat step right next to your heartTo your heartTo your heartTo your heart(To your heart)To your heartTo your heartTo your heart(To your heart)To your heartTo your heartTo your heart(To your heart)To your heartTo your heartTo your heartJanuary February March April MayJune July August is just another daySeptember October November trying to find a wayIn december to mark my calendar to meet againIf only we can goTo that place where me and you knowThere&#39;t drunk but I&#39:Birthmark歌手
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
mark的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁打开微信扫一扫
孔网客户端
安卓版苹果版扫描下载
The Economist:JULY 28TH-AUGUST 3RD 2012
(货号:34号3层050)
开&&&&&&本:16开
页&&&&&&数:
字&&&&&&数:
I&&S&&B&&N:
售&&&&&&价:5.00元
品&&&&&&相:
运&&&&&&费:北京市朝阳区
快递:6.00元
上书时间:
商品分类:
详细描述:
暂无详细描述。
您可能感兴趣的商品
本店图书:显示有库存、能下单拍下的都有现货!配送方式:邮局挂刷100元内订单仅需5元运费(无论多少本)!满100元包邮(仅限走邮局挂刷或者包裹,快递按实际收取)!快递:本店默认韵达快递!系统自动确认订单(单本默认快递费为首重,超重需加超重费)!
Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号
购物车共有0件商品,合计:0.00元
商品已成功添加到收藏夹!谁有 saosin《 3rd measurement in c》歌词_百度知道
谁有 saosin《 3rd measurement in c》歌词
提问者采纳
哈哈我的第一次回答刚好是以前最爱听的乐队 ,这是saosin老ep里面发行的 刚好找到歌词。。。Taken back, overdoneFree and safelySouvenirs out of style(Right before you got it all)You do it so, I&#39;ll be madYou&#39;ll be goneEnough said you be go apartOn and writingTango with daddySeperate onlySmile my only right of passageOnly you, mark my wordsTo get engaged in Califo憨饥封渴莩韭凤血脯摩rniaEnough said you be go apartOn and writingTango with daddySeperate onlySmile my only right of passageDon&#39;t say I&#39;m the one you want to loseDon&#39;t say I&#39;m the one you want to loseDon&#39;t say I&#39;m the one you want to loseDon&#39;t say I&#39;m the one you want to loseDon&#39;t say I&#39;m the one you want to loseDon&#39;t say I&#39;m the one you want to lose
提问者评价
谢了,这乐队不错哈哈
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁‖August 3rd.‖_有一种自由它叫做青春吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3贴子:
‖August 3rd.‖
小言喜欢用淡彩表达,有...
周一美女●甜甜的学艺术...
当年我做信贷的时候也像...
女生送青蛙玩具给男生,...
桃花尽日随流水,洞在清...
“吓死宝宝”版块,用语音...
我滴妈啊,满街的超短裙...
东京奥运会的LOGO究竟有...