一丝you哇,一丝you得,这是哪首雪绒花英文歌词的歌词

哪首英文歌里面有这样的歌词 if you want my love
哪首英文歌里面有这样的歌词 if you want my love 30
具体的我也不太清楚了,总之是一首很好听很好听的英文歌。
Song:If You Want My LoveArtist:Loona
if you want it come and get it,come around be my baby.don't fight it, just try me,say the words, I'm so exited.you gotta do it, you gotta prove it,make my day, lift me up and down and,don't try to hide away, say my name,cause I'm your lady.this is the moment to tell me it's real,lovers or friends, oh come on baby please....if you want my love then open up your eyes,baby heat it up because you mine-ine-inefeel the fire burning in the neon light,give it to me baby,cause tonight's the night.you're my desire, take me higher,touch me there, cause I'm on fire.when I see you, I wanna feel you,cause your eyes are hypnotizing,you gotta move it, you gotta smooth it,say my name, spin me around & around,here and there and everywhere,I wanna be I wanna be your ladythis is the moment to tell me it's real,lovers or friends, oh come on baby please....if you want my love then open up your eyes,baby heat it up because you mine-ine-inefeel the fire burning in the neon light,give it to me baby,cause tonight's the night.
歌名Eternally 、
歌手 Loona
哈哈哈,找到了找到了找到了。谢谢谢谢你。
的感言:谢谢谢谢你。 相关知识
其他回答 (4)
if you want my love
歌手:cheap trick&&&&&专辑:greatest hits
Words and music by rick nielsenAh. ___Ah. ___If you want my love you got it.When you need my love you got it.I won't hide it.I won't throw your love away, oo.If you want my love you got it.When you need my love you got it.I won't hide it.I won't throw your love away, oo.Cheap TrickYes, i thought you were a mystery girl,A special girl in this crazy old world.You couldn't see me when i laid eyes on you.'cause lonely is only a place.You don't know what it's like...You can't fight it.It's a hole in my heart, in my heart.If you want my love you got it.When you need my love you got it.I won't hide it.I won't throw your love away, oo.You hold the secrets of love in this world.I'm hypnotized by your ev'ry word.A special face, a special voice,'cause lonely is only a place.You don't know what it's like...You can't fight it.It's a hole in my heart, in my heart.If you want my love you got it.When you need my love you got it.I won't hide it.I won't throw your love away, ooh.If you want my love you got it.When you need my love you got it.I won't hide it.I won't throw your love away, ooh.If you want my love you got it.When you need my love you got it.You won't hide it.You won't throw your love away, ooh.是这个歌词吗?如果是的话,请采纳,谢谢啦!
对不起,不是。是女声的、
歌曲:if you want my love 歌手:顺子 专辑:我的朋友betty su [ti:if you want my love][ar:顺子][al:我的朋友betty su]&&&&&&& 顺子- if you want my love词:天天曲:顺子从没体会心掏空过去我就让你看个透没错都赤裸裸不足以形容all my love你来去就像阵风吹得我蠢蠢欲动像穿过身体的冲动 so wild喋喋不休的温柔请你就快点进来我的心里if you want my love and if you want my joyand if you want my body能在一起多快乐就像这样水乳交融if you want my love and if you want my joyand if you want my body能在一起多快乐就别装著懵懵懂懂all my love能在一起多快乐我的世界有你就够了整个掏空的灵魂感动毫无遮掩的冲动你懂痛恨做作在卖弄笑著look at me因为你绝无仅有我和你空前绝后是一拍即合的好梦 so wild源源不绝的激情是我你二话不说的付出&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (是不是这首啊,有中文的哦,是女声的)
Nicky:If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see forever oh so clearlyI might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongShane:Our dreams are young and we both knowThey'll take us where we want to goHold me now touch me nowI don't want to live without youAll:Nothing's gonna change my love you for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throug butNothing's gonna change my love for youKian:If the road ahead is not so easyOur love will lead a way for usLike a guiding starAll:I'll be there for you if you should need meKian:You don't have change a thingI love you just the way you areShane:So come with me and share the viewI'll help you see forever tooHold me now touch me nowI don't want to live without youAll:Nothing's gonna change my love you for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throug butNothing's gonna change my love for youNothing's gonna change my love you for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throug butNothing's gonna change my love for youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throug butNothing's gonna change my love for youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI never ask for more than your loveNothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
不是顺子的。这首歌的名字 是一个单词 开头是L。
歌曲:if you want my love 歌手:顺子 专辑:我的朋友betty su [ti:if you want my love][ar:顺子][al:我的朋友betty su]&&&&&&& 顺子- if you want my love词:天天曲:顺子从没体会心掏空过去我就让你看个透没错都赤裸裸不足以形容all my love你来去就像阵风吹得我蠢蠢欲动像穿过身体的冲动 so wild喋喋不休的温柔请你就快点进来我的心里if you want my love and if you want my joyand if you want my body能在一起多快乐就像这样水乳交融if you want my love and if you want my joyand if you want my body能在一起多快乐就别装著懵懵懂懂all my love能在一起多快乐我的世界有你就够了整个掏空的灵魂感动毫无遮掩的冲动你懂痛恨做作在卖弄笑著look at me因为你绝无仅有我和你空前绝后是一拍即合的好梦 so wild源源不绝的激情是我你二话不说的付出&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (是不是这首啊,有中文的哦,是女声的
我不抄歌词,给你几个歌曲的名字 你是听一下
if you want my love
不是这个。
曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人 但当时我却没有意识到 当时那样的对你直到现在我无法原谅我自己 我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱从来没有 我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样… …你…你能听我讲吗 你是我想要的那个唯一,也是我需要的那个唯一 是唯一我想要成功的唯一 当我第一次看到你的时候,我知道你是我真正的唯一 但我却让你陷入了痛苦的境地, 对不起,真的对不起! 那不是我!那不是真正的我! 就像我想要太阳,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈但是世事就是这样无奈, 我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景, 在里面我仿佛看到了上帝,仿佛看到了天堂 我害怕受到伤害,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己 但我却不知道,这样的我让每一事变得更加糟糕 你告诉我我们疯狂地相爱着 但是在紧要关头你却总是那样不在乎 If 如果你像你所说的那样爱我 那你一定不会像对待一个傻瓜那样地伤害我 可如今你却一把将我推开,好像你从来就没有认识过我 我爱你,真真正正、完完全全、全身心的爱你 我想你一定忘记了我们曾经一起渡过的美好时光 用手指柔柔地触摸着你的头发 那些午夜 我轻轻地将你挽入臂弯 那时我绝不知道,我将怎样错误地对待你 我真的想抱着你 我真的想知道你比其他所有人都要理解我 你永远都在我心里占据着重要的地位 我永远也不相信我们的爱就这样被割裂了 我需要你 我思念你 我想要你 我爱着你 我想抱着你 我想吻着你 你就是我的所有 我真的很想你 我需要你 我思念你 我想要你 我爱着你 ,我想抱着你 我想吻着你 你就是我的所有 我真的很想你 我知道你将要和一个新的男人重复发生在你我之间的爱情 我知道你会坐在他的身边,笑着牵住他的双手 每当想到这些,我的心就像被撕裂了一样 这种想法甚至撕开了我的灵魂,将我整个分成了两半 当我们外出的时候,我真的很害怕让你看到 现在的我非常非常的想抱住你直到我无法再能抱着你, 没有你,所有的一切看起来都仿佛陌生了起来 你的名字永远地铭刻在了我的大脑里 ,愚蠢!我真的很愚蠢 Take away the pain拿走痛苦 Take away the hurt拿走伤害 Baby, we can make it work亲爱的!我们一定能够重新开始 What about when you告诉我好吗! 你在想些什么 Looked into my eyes当你凝视着我的眼眸 Told me you loved me告诉我好吗你还爱着我 As you would hugged me告诉我好吗 你想拥抱我 I guess everything you said was a lie也许你说的一切都只是谎言 一个弥天大谎 I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes想到这,我的眼里就会含满泪水 Now I’m not even a thought in your mind在你的内心里现在的我已不再重要 I can see clearly, my love is not blind我清楚地看到你的爱已不再像从前一般盲目 I need you and我需要你 I miss you and我思念你 I want you and我想要你 I love you ‘cause我爱着你 I wanna hold you,我想抱着你 I wanna kiss you我想吻着你 You were my everything你就是我的所有 And I really miss you我真的很想你 I need you and我需要你 I miss you and我思念你 I want you and我想要你 I love you ‘cause我爱着你 I wanna hold you,我想抱着你 I wanna kiss you我想吻着你 You were my everything你就是我的所有 And I really miss you我真的很想 (Talking) I just wish everything could have turned out differently我只希望一切能够会变得不一样 I had a special feeling about you对你我有一种特别的感觉 I thought maybe you did too我想: 也许你对我也会这样吧 You would understand, but…也许你会理解我的这种感觉吧 然而… No matter what, you’ll always be in my heart不管怎样, 你永远都会留在我的心里 You’ll always be my baby你永远都会是我的宝贝 Our first day, it seemed so magical还记得我们相遇的那一天,那真是梦幻般的一天 I remember all the time that I had with you我还清楚地记得和你在一起渡过的分分秒秒 Remember when you first came to my house?我还清楚地记得你第一次来我家里时的情景 You looked like an angel wearing that blouse你穿着那件宽松的衬衣,看起来就像一个天使一样美丽 We hit it off, I knew it was real我们适合相爱,我知道我们真的适合相爱。 But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel但是现在我却不能摆脱内心的痛苦。 Reach in your heart, I know I’m still there因为我知道你的内心里依然有我的位置, I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care因为我真的不想听你说, 你不再在乎我。 Remember the times? Remember when we kissed?还记得那些时刻吗!记得那些我们双唇相接的时刻吗 I didn’t think you would ever do me like this我真的不相信你竟会那样对我! I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed我真的不相信你会忍心看我难过! I thought you’d be there for me, this I confess我只相信你会在那里为我停留, 我只相信! You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?你曾说过你是我最好的朋友!那是个谎言吗? Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another guy现在你和我行同陌路, 现在你已经和另一个男孩相守相依。 I tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m trying我曾经试着忘记你 我曾经试着忘记你 我曾经试着忘记你 或者我一直在努力地试着忘记 Now on the inside it feels like I’m dying然而,现在我却也正在慢慢地死去, I need you and我需要你 I miss you and我思念你 I want you and我想要你 I love you ‘cause我爱着你 I wanna hold you,我想抱着你 I wanna kiss you我想吻着你 You were my everything你就是我的所有 And I really miss you我真的很想你 I need you and我需要你 I miss you and我思念你 I want you and我想要你 I love you ‘cause我爱着你 I wanna hold you,我想抱着你 I wanna kiss you我想吻着你 You were my everything你就是我的所有 And I really miss you我真的很想你 (Talking) And I do miss you我真的想你, I just thought we were meant to be I guess now, we’ll never know现在我们也许永远不会知道 The only thing I want is for you to be happy 我唯一希望的只是你能快乐不管有我在你身边,或者没有 我唯一希望的只是你能快乐
请问,这首歌的歌名叫什么呢?
Blaxy Girls - If You Feel My Love 歌曲:&& If You Feel My Love艺人:&& Blaxy Girls音乐星级:&& ★★★★★所属专辑:&& If You Feel My Love发行年代:&& 2008风格:&& Pop Rock介绍:&& Blaxy Girls,这由漂亮美眉组成的年轻摇滚乐队来自罗马尼亚。成员分别为:Rucsy - 主音/吉他,Amalia - 吉他,Cristina - 贝斯,Gela - 鼓手,Ana-Maria - 键盘。16岁的主唱Rucsy成名前参加了罗马尼亚本地音乐挑战者比赛,最后获得了冠军,进而成为本国家喻户晓的明星。"If You Feel My Love",选自她们的同名专辑,从看到封面的那一刻起,我就知道她们的歌一定不会差到哪去,试听了下,果然如此,歌曲就像她们一样,充满活力,散发着青春的气息。
不是。歌名只有一个单词的。
相关知识等待您来回答
QQ音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首英文歌,有句歌词是you with me are........,一个男生唱的,抒情歌。, 求一首英文歌,有句歌词是you w
求一首英文歌,有句歌词是you with me are........,一个男生唱的,抒情歌。
c1Rose 求一首英文歌,有句歌词是you with me are........,一个男生唱的,抒情歌。
名字就是you with me are
heal the world
你听一下是不是?您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
求两首英文歌的歌词,一首是As long as you love me,还有一首是My love,谢谢!
say Im crazy and I am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got my blind is still a mysteryI cant get you out of my headDont care what is written in your historyAs long as youre here with meChorusI dont care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDont care w
hat you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said a
《As Long As You Love Me》
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mineIm leaving my life in your hands say Im crazy and I am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got my blind is still a mysteryI cant get you out of my headDont care what is written in your historyAs long as youre here with meChorusI dont care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDont care w
hat you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like its deep within meDoesnt really matter if youre on the runIt seems like were meant to beChorusBridgeIve tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look into my eyesWhat you did and where youre coming fromI dont care as long as you live me babyChorus
还有一首&my love&
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
觉得李泉的新专辑怎样 ...
原来究竟是不是周杰伦的歌? 好像张娜拉,许茹云等都唱过,到底算谁的呀~谁唱的最好听,我听谁的好,请大家快告诉我~"><>原来究竟是不是周杰伦的歌? ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌词找歌名 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信