we 四神锐雯2015 7 28放的英文歌we are you now

江苏音乐台89.7.放了首方大同英文歌_百度知道
江苏音乐台89.7.放了首方大同英文歌
s okay to be afraid afraidEverybody hurtsEverybody screamsEverybody feels this wayAnd that're gone I can's okayLa la la la la it's okayLa la la la la it't be happeningNow I see now I seeEverybody hurts some daysIt's okayLa la la la it's okayEverybody hurts some daysIt't knowDon&#39Everybody Hurts - Avril LavigneDon's okay to be afraidEverybody hurts some daysYeah we'm losing something deep inside of meHold on on to meNow I see now I seeEverybody hurts some daysIt's okayLa la la la that's okayLa la la la la it's okayLa la la la it's okay to be afraidEverybody hurtsEverybody screamsEverybody feels this wayAnd that'll all be okayEverybody feels this wayBut it's okayIt feels like nothing really matters anymoreWhen you's okay to be afraidEverybody hurtsEverybody screamsEverybody feels this wayAnd that't breatheAnd I know you never meant to make me feel this wayThis can's okayLaLa la la la la it's okayLa la la laSo many questionsSo much on my mindSo many answers I can'll be okayIt’s about to
take me away to a better placeEverybody feels this wayLa it't findI wish I could turn back the timeI wonder whyEverybody hurts some days some daysEverybody hurts Some days some daysEverybody hurts some days some daysIt't know if I can do this on my ownWhy do you have to leave meIt seems that I's okayLa la la la la it&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速度与激情7杰森斯坦森开捷豹车走放的那首英文歌是什么_百度知道
速度与激情7杰森斯坦森开捷豹车走放的那首英文歌是什么
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
歌手:Juicy J / Kevin Gates / Future / Sage the Gemini
所属专辑:Furious 7 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
I know something you don't
That's me coming for you
You want war
We got war
We just wanna warn you
I know something you don't
That's me coming for you
You want war
We got war
We just wanna warn you
War for war
Bodies that hit the ground
You ready for us
Cause it's about to go down
Push them to the left
Push them to the right
Load the choppers up
Hit them on sight
Never turning back
I've done been to hell and back
Me, running out of guns?
No, never heard of that
I ain't never ran from a gunfight
This is you ...
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
杰森斯坦森的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁斗鱼游戏主播黑白锐雯刚才放的英文歌_百度知道
斗鱼游戏主播黑白锐雯刚才放的英文歌
em back together,do it all for loveNever let it goOh yeahCause I don're leaving CaliforniaGotta head back Eastwant to leave tonightPack your things and goBut if you run nowWait I won&#39, I won't let goYeahNow you say you't be alrightEven if the sun crashes into usI won't need a reasonJust to hold yaOne more of your teasingLook you in the eyesBaby please don't let goAnd I can be your lightStay with me tonightI won&#39, I won't let goLeaving California - Maroon 5You got in so lateIt't let goAnd I can be your lightStay with me tonightI won&#39, I won's sunday morningSaid that you were leavingLetting go of usWt let goYeahPick up all the piecesFight to hold onPut 't be alrightEven if the sun crashes into usI won't goOh yeahBut if you run nowWait I won&#39, I won&#39? ohAnd now you sayyou&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
斗鱼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.7最近放的英文歌 女的唱的_百度知道
1.7最近放的英文歌 女的唱的
MS MR - BonesDig up her bones, but leave her soul aloneBoy with a broken soulheart with a gaping holeDark twisted fantasy turned to realityKissing death and losing my breathMidnight hoursCobble street passagesForgotten savages, Forgotten savagesDig up her bones, but leave her soul aloneLet her find a way to a better placeBroken dreams and silent screamsEmpty churches with soulless cursesWe found a way to escape the dayDig up her bones, but leave her soul aloneLost in the pages of self made cagesLife slips away and the ghost come to playThese are hard timesThese are hard timesFor dreamersAnd love-lost believersDig up her bones, but leave her soul旦禒测溉爻防诧狮超饯 aloneLet her find a way to a better placeBroken dreams and silent screamsEmpty churches with soulless cursesWe found a way to escape the dayCandy bar creep showMy highs hit a new lowMarinate in miseryLike a girl of only seventeenMan made madness,and the romance of sadnessBeautiful dance, that happened by chancehappened by chance x2;Dig up her bones, but leave her soul aloneLet her x4;find her way back homeBroken dreams and silent screamsEmpty churches with soulless cursesWe found x3;a way, to escape the day
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日3点50分101.7放的一首英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
日3点50分101.7放的一首英文歌叫什么名字
Why Not Me? - Enrique IglesiasEscaping nights without youWith shadows on the wallMy mind is running wildTrying hard not to fallYou told me that you love meBut say I'm just a friendMy heart is broken up into piecesCos I knowI'll never free my soulIt's trapped between true love and being aloneWhen my eyes are closedThe greatest story toldI woke and my dreams are shattered here on the floorWhy oh whyTell me why not meWhy oh whyWe were meant to beBaby I know I could be all you needWhy oh why oh whyI wanna love youIf you only knew how much I love youSo why not meThe day after tomorrowI'll still be aroundTo catch you when you fallAnd never let
you downYou say that we're foreverOur love will never endI've tried to come upBut it's drowning me to knowYou'll never feel my soulIt's trapped between true love and being aloneWhen my eyes are closedThe greatest story toldI woke and my dreams are shattered here on the floorTell me babyWhy oh whyTell me why not meWhy oh whyWe were meant to beBaby I know I could be all you needWhy oh why oh whyI wanna love youIf you only knew how much I love youSo why not meYou won't ever knowHow far we can goYou won&#39俯畅碘堆鄢瞪碉缺冬画;t ever knowHow far we can go (go)Why oh whyTell me why not meWhy oh whyWe were meant to beBaby I know I could be all you needWhy oh why oh whyWhy oh whyTell me why not meWhy oh whyWe were meant to beBaby I know I could be all you needWhy oh why oh whyI wanna love youIf you only knew how much I love youSo why not me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
9月23日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌we are you now 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。