有谁知道这道歌,是英文歌,听不出歌词,只记得旋律优美的英文歌,有大神吗

有首歌依稀记得歌词是家伟死逼呀伟大诺亚,是首英文歌男的唱的,求大神解决_百度知道
有首歌依稀记得歌词是家伟死逼呀伟大诺亚,是首英文歌男的唱的,求大神解决
ll never hideBut if you wanna cryCry on my shoulderIf you need someoneWho cares for youIf you's homeYou can run awaybut you can'll make your dayWhen the nightsare getting cold and blueWhen the daysare getting hard for youI will always stay here by your sideI promise you I't hideThrough a stormand through a lonely nightThen I's a place in heavenwhere we'll goIf heaven is a million years awayOh just call meand I'll show you there&#39,Cry on my shoulderIf you need someoneWho cares for youIf you's a destinyThe best things in lifethey are freeBut if you wanna cry,Cry on my shoulderIf you need someoneWho cares for youIf you're aloneIf you call your friends nobody're feeling sadYour heart gets colderYes I show youwhat real love can doBut if you wanna cryCry On My Shoulder - Deutschland Sucht Den SuperstarIf the hero never comes to youIf you need someoneyou're feeling sadyour heart gets colderYes I show youwhat real love can doIf your sky is grey oh let me knowThere're feeling blueIf you wait for loveand you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,是男女合唱的。只记得有一句歌词是never end story。
节奏很优美。求大神帮找…?}

我要回帖

更多关于 旋律很好听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。