其他1条回答
亲,你说的歌曲应该是katy perry 的 the one that got away ,翻译为,离我而去的那个人
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌里有句歌词的意思是我不害怕_百度知道
有一首英文歌里有句歌词的意思是我不害怕
See You Again - Wiz KhalifaIt's been a long day without you my friendAnd I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've come a long way from where we beganOh I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againDamn who knew all the planes we flewGood things we've been throughThat I'll be standing right hereTalking to you about another pathI know we loved to hit the road and laughBut something told me that it wouldn't lastHad to switch up look at things different see the bigger pictureThose were the days hard work forever paysNow I see you in a better placeHow could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last rideIt's been a long day without you my friendAnd I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've come a long way from where we beganOh I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againFirst you both go out your wayAnd the vibe is feeling strong and what'sSmall turn to a friendship a friendshipTurn into a bond and that bond will neverBe broke and the love will never get lostAnd when brotherhood come first then the lineWill never be crossed established it on our ownWhen that line had to be drawn and that line is whatWe reach so remember me when I'm goneHow could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last rideLet the light guide your way hold every memoryAs you go and every road you take will always lead you homeHooIt's been a long day without you my friendAnd I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've come a long way from where we beganOh I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againAgainWhen I see you again see you againWhen I see you again
来自团队:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很抱歉,该歌曲因版权到期或者内容问题已下线,或者听一下我们推荐的歌曲
正在播放:就唱一首歌
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
对不起,由于版权原因,我们暂时不能提供此歌曲在线试听!
你问我爱你么,我不想说
我问你爱我么,你不会说
我们认识有两年多,结婚的事从没有提过
我没有房子,也没有车子
没一个有钱的老子
我不是大款,也不是高干
也不是一个大老板
不想说什么,我什么都不想说
不想说什么,我什么都不想说
就唱啊唱啊一首歌,
让我 让我快乐
就唱啊 唱啊唱啊一首歌, 让我 让我让我难过
就唱啊唱啊 唱啊一首歌, 让我让我 让我别闲着
就唱啊唱啊唱啊唱啊一首歌, 你爱我么
你爱呀爱呀爱牙爱呀爱我么
你爱呀爱呀爱牙爱呀爱我么
你爱呀爱呀爱牙爱呀爱我么
你爱呀爱呀爱牙爱呀爱我么
歌词于更新
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
歌曲就唱一首歌在线试听 ,如果您喜欢就唱一首歌,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!孤音岛感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.有一首英文歌里面有一句歌词的翻译是这是我的一部分,你无法改变,急求_百度知道
有一首英文歌里面有一句歌词的翻译是这是我的一部分,你无法改变,急求
提问者采纳
part of me —— katy perrydays like this i want to drive awaypack my bags and watch your shadow fadeyou chewed me up and spit me outlike i was poison in your mouthyou took my light, you drained me downthat was then and this is nownow look at methis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, noi just wanna throw my phone awayfind out who is really there for meyou ripped me off, your love was cheapwas always tearing at the seamsi fell deep and you let me drownbut that was then and this is nownow look at methis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nonow look at me, i'm sparklinga firework, a dancing flameyou won't ever put me out againi'm glowing, oh woah ohso you can keep the diamond ringit don't mean nothing anywayin fact you can keep everythingyeah, yeahexcept for methis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, nothis is the part of methis is the part of methrow your sticks and stonesthrow your bombs and your blowsbut you're not gonna break my soulthis is the part of methat you're never gonna ever take away from me, no是么?
提问者评价
真是太谢谢你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
This is a part of me, you can't change.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为你再唱一首歌 MP3链接qq空间背景音乐歌曲链接外链地址
正在播放为你再唱一首歌