有首歌第一句是all theshe s like the windshe has seen

英语翻译 快点 谢了1.she programs me with all the possible moves she has seen while watching human games 2.in the early 1960s,they gave me a family connected by a network 3.at about the same time we learned to talk to humans using basic 4.i love being used to connect people who aren't close enough to speak to each other 5.she programs possible moves that i can use if a new situation arises 6.candidates compete who fail to met these requirement will not be admitted to the university 7.no doubt her death is related to politics ',the newspaper said to the public
8.everyone agreed that it was the best and biggest work of amber art ever made
9.after that what really happened to the amber room remains a mystery
回忆阜厮54
1.she programs me with all the possible moves she has seen while watching human games 当她观看人类游戏的时候,她用所有可能的动作来编程我的程序 2.in the early 1960s,they gave me a family connected by a network 在60年代早期,他们赋予我一个有一定网络联系的大家庭 3.at about the same time we learned to talk to humans using basic 几乎在同一时间,我们学会了如何用基本的词语和人类交谈 4.i love being used to connect people who aren't close enough to speak to each other 我习惯于这样联系人类:不用靠的太近就可以相互沟通 5.she programs possible moves that i can use if a new situation arises 如果有新的情况,她可以为我设置新的可能的动作以便于我使用 6.candidates compete who fail to met these requirement will not be admitted to the university 7.no doubt her death is related to politics ',the newspaper said to the public 8.everyone agreed that it was the best and biggest work of amber art ever made 9.after that what really happened to the amber room remains a mystery 补充:不好意思,按错了健,都没翻译完.现补充如下:6.candidates compete who fail to met these requirement will not be admitted to the university 申请人如没有满足这些要求将不可能被这个大学接受 7.no doubt her death is related to politics ',the newspaper said to the public 不用质疑,她的死和政治有关,可是报纸上说是和公众有关.8.everyone agreed that it was the best and biggest work of amber art ever made 所有人都认同这是最大最好的 琥珀 标本 9.after that what really happened to the amber room remains a mystery 随后,这个琥珀标本里到底发生了什么至今还是一个谜
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码cctv5宣传科比和加内特那首歌_百度知道
cctv5宣传科比和加内特那首歌
The script手创乐队 的superheroesAll her life she has seen她所见过的一切人情世面All the meaner side of me我内心刻薄无情的那一面They took away the prophet's dream for a profit on the street人们总为了利益夺走别人怀抱一生的梦想Now she’s stronger than you know但现在的她比过去更为坚强A heart of steel starts to grow炼得像钢铁般的心逐渐强壮All his life he's been told他一生中总被人不断嘲笑He’ll be nothing when he’s old等他老了肯定会一事无成All the kicks and all the blows每一次挫折与每一次失败He won't ever let it show他都从来不让任何人看见'Cause he's stronger than you know那是因为他比你看到的还要更加坚强A heart of steel starts to grow炼成钢铁的心逐渐强壮When you've been fighting for it all your life当你和这个世界奋斗了一辈子You've been struggling to make things right当你不断努力想要做好所有事That’s how a superhero learns to fly那就是超级英雄学会飞行的时刻Every day, every hour每一天 每一刻Turn the pain into power将那些痛苦转化为力量When you've been fighting for it all your life当你和这个世界奋斗了一辈子You've been working every day and night当你每天不分日夜地努力工作That’s how a superhero learns to fly那就是超级英雄学会飞行的时刻Every day, every hour每一天 每一刻Turn the pain into power将那些痛苦全转化为你的超能力All the hurt, all the lies所有伤痛 所有谎言All the tears that they cry所有他们流下的泪水When the moment is just right当那一刻来临时You see fire in their eyes他们的眼神不再无神 而是充满烈火
'Cause he's stronger than you know那是因俯缉碘垦鄢旧碉驯冬沫为他比你看到的还要更加坚强A heart of steel starts to grow炼成钢铁的心逐渐强壮When you've been fighting for it all your life当你和这个世界奋斗了一辈子You've been struggling to make things right当你不断努力想要做好所有事That’s how a superhero learns to fly那就是超级英雄学会飞行的时刻Every day, every hour每一天 每一刻Turn the pain into power将那些痛苦转化为力量When you've been fighting for it all your life当你和这个世界奋斗了一辈子You've been working every day and night当你每天不分日夜地努力工作That’s how a superhero learns to fly那就是超级英雄学会飞行的时刻Every day, every hour每一天 每一刻Turn the pain into power将那些痛苦全转化为你的超能力Every day, every hour每一天 每一刻Turn the pain into power将那些痛苦转化为力量Every day, every hour每一天 每一刻 Turn the pain into power将那些痛苦全转化为你的超能力She's got lions in her heart她的心中住著一头狮子A fire in her soul她的灵魂有把燃起的火He's a got a beast in his belly他的体内藏著一头野兽That's so hard to control一头难以掌控的野兽'Cause they've taken too much hits他们已经承受了太多Taking blow by blow每一次打击他们都照单全收Now light a match, stand back, watch them explode现在 点燃一枝火柴 向後退 看著眼前的爆炸与火焰She's got lions in her heart 她的心中住著一头狮子A fire in her soul 她的灵魂有把燃起的火He's a got a beast in his belly 他的体内藏著一头野兽That's so hard to control 一头难以掌控的野兽'Cause they've taken too much hits 他们已经承受了太多Taking blow by blow 每一次打击他们都照单全收Now light a match, stand back, watch them explode 现在 点燃一枝火柴 向後退 看著眼前的爆炸与火焰
When you've been fighting for it all your life 当你和这个世界奋斗了一辈子You've been struggling to make things right 当你不断努力想要做好所有事That’s how a superhero learns to fly 那就是超级英雄学会飞行的时刻Every day, every hour 每一天 每一刻Turn the pain into power 将那些痛苦转化为力量When you've been fighting for it all your life 当你和这个世界奋斗了一辈子You've been working every day and night 当你每天不分日夜地努力工作That’s how a superhero learns to fly 那就是超级英雄学会飞行的时刻Every day, every hour 每一天 每一刻Turn the pain into power 将那些痛苦全转化为你的超能力Oh, yeah...噢 耶Every day, every hour每一天 每一刻 Turn the pain into power将那些痛苦转化为力量Ooh, yeah呜 耶Whoa喔~Every day, every hour每一天 每一刻Turn the pain into power将那些痛苦全转化为你的超能力
When you've been fighting for it all your life
当你和这个世界奋斗了一辈子You've been struggling to make things right
当你不断努力想要做好所有事That’s how a superhero learns to fly 那就是超级英雄学会飞行的时刻
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
加内特的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁布兰妮的一首歌里面有啊~~~的歌是什么_百度知道
布兰妮的一首歌里面有啊~~~的歌是什么
啊啊啊啊的 然后 哈(四声)一下子 然后又啊啊啊啊的 最后说几句英文
对了 第一句是Ladies and gentlemen不是kill the lights是Mona Lisa的另一个版本
提问者采纳
第一句是Ladies and gentlemen的只有mona lisa了啊
提问者评价
是Original doll 谢了大家
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
布兰妮的相关知识
其他4条回答
可能是get naketd哦···
kill the lights
&Ladies and Gentlemen, we interrupt our program of Dance Music,
To bring you a special bulletin from the intercontinental radio news.
Our very own Pop Princess -now Queen of Pop,
Has a special announcement she will like to make..&
You’re in...
I think I’m ready for my close up..
You don’t like me
I don’t like you, It don’t matter (Who?)
Only difference
You still listen, I don’t have to (Who?)
In one ear and
Out the other, I don’t need you (Who?)
Your words don’t stick
I ain’t perfect, but you ain’t either (Who?)
If your feeling froggy leap (Oh)
I ain’t even lose no sleep (Oh)
Theres more to me t...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,歌词中有句话是all the pl...(不知道什么单词)什么if she…这首歌还_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词中有句话是all the pl...(不知道什么单词)什么if she…这首歌还
一个女生唱的声音比较甜有一首英文歌.,歌词中有句话是all the pl..(不知道什么单词)什么if she…这首歌还比较high
re in loveWhen it hits youlet it tear you apartYou think it're in loveWhen it hits youlet it tear you apartYou think it's all overbut you do it all over againCos walk.taking me downyour taking me downmakes me wanna loves like a pain inside a pleasureand you know you&#39, it never goes to planThe minute I forget itThe minute that I let it run wildIt&#39,s like a drugit're in loveWhen it hits youlet it tear you apartYou think it&#39, lovewarms you insidethrows you out in the coldit't do anythingIt's like a pain inside a pleasureand you know you's dragging me downI let it get hold of meAnd all to feel the fall againI fall againanother breakdownI fearthen I feel it disappearthe minute I get nearWarms you insidethrows you out in the coldit's like a pain inside a pleasureand you know you&#39, it&#39.;t denythis complicated feelingno I can&#39., that's taking me homeI let it get hold of meAnd all to feel the fall againI fall againanother lesson unlearnedI feel the crash and burnbut I am not concernedOh;s all overbut you do it all over againAnd over againover againover agains all overbut you do it all over againWarms you insidethrows you out in the coldit&#39, I try to walk awaycos I can feel my heart breakingOh but I can's warmWill Young - LoveI know I said so many timesI got to get out of itBut oh
不好意思。不是的,是个女生唱的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
要是有我就不用问了。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁she wear skirt, I wear T-shirt,出自哪首歌_百度知道
she wear skirt, I wear T-shirt,出自哪首歌
今天听VOA时候听到的一首英语歌后来又听到一句she wear high heels, I wear slippers谁知道歌名 谢谢啊
提问者采纳
You Belong with Me&s &quotTaylor Swift'
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
歌曲:you belong with me歌手:taylor swift 专辑:fearless
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
You're on the phone with your girlfriend
She's upset.
She's going off about something that you said
'Cuz she dosent get your humor like I do...
I'm in the room
It's a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she dosen't like
And she'll never know your story like I do'
But she wears short skirts
I wear T-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm in the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up
And find what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see, you