fuzel piccollagee 动画 多少张

Fuzel Collage on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Fuzel Collage by Not A Basement Studio JSC, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Fuzel Collage
By Not A Basement Studio JSC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Fuzel Collage is a fun & simple way to combine ordinary photos into shareworthy moments. ***Featured by Apple:"Best apps of 2012" "Best New Apps" in 2013 "Editors' Choice" in 2014***PHOTOSThere’s no rule to how many photos in a collage, so choose from just 1, or 100 - it’s up to you!Pick photos from your Camera Roll, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or snap a new photo right in the app. TEMPLATESSee your photos beautifully lay out in hundreds of auto-generated templates.Animated collage now available as "Animated" template styleDECORATIONHave fun with your photos - add photo effects, stickers, patterns, labels & frames.Download new decor packs weeklyANIMATEDCreate a fun animated collage from your photos with music & beautiful transition.Customize with your own music & watermark.SHARINGOnce you’re done, just tap on “Save to device”Share online via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc.PHOTO EXTENSIONEdit your photos with thousands of decor items, right in the Photos appCHALLENGEWeekly fun activity that give you free credits while learning how to make better collages!***Praise from the press:"Turn even your most mundane snapshots into a catchy video"- TechCrunch "A very impressive app" - TUAW"App of the week" - AppAdvice"Offers a vast number of resources for everyday collage building" - MacWorld ***/fuzelapp/fuzelapp/fuzelapp/fuzelapp
What's New in Version 3.6
In this update, we have made several improvements to Fuzel Challenge:- You no longer need to share on Facebook to claim credits! Upon completion, just tap “Claim Your Reward” and you will receive the credits in your account. That’s it!- If you really like a challenge collage, you can now invite your Facebook friends to join Challenge, right after you finish it! The more, the merrier!We have also improved sharing collages on Facebook:- Sharing on Facebook is now native: you will now be directed to Facebook app so that you will have more control over what you share!We have also squashed the annoying “PFuser” bug for new email sign-ups + some other minor UI bugs.And as usual, performance & reliability improvements!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Best photo collage app!
Fuzel rocks and their staff is amazing. At some point, I stopped logging in using my email and started logging in through Facebook, though I was unaware of the change. So, I had purchased packages in two separate accounts. I contacted Fuzel to ask if I could merge the accounts and within 24 hours they responded by issuing me a credit re-purchase all of the items from my old account. Their frames are beautiful, the collages have unique layouts and the stickers are adorable. By far, Fuzel is the best photo collage app out there.
Best collage app
This app is amazing. You can practically do any template under the sun. I don't know why it's not given enough credit. This should be in the top charts.Although I would wish it wasn't that hefty in terms of space it takes up and i wish there was an option to delete collages in the app as it takes up space as well.But it really is a good app, an essential.
Must get for best collages
I love how many different collages there are and how easy it is to make one with however amount of photos you have. They give you suggestions on which collages fit for your photos. It is easy and automatic but you can customize the shape of your collage. I love using this for my blog Thareni Nicola. I recently used this app for my cat eye tutorial
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.6Size: 71.7 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, TurkishSeller: Not A Basement Studio JSCCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&112 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2045 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Pro Pack$3.9999 Credits Pack$0.99199 Credits Pack$1.99699 Credits Pack$6.99Advanced Animated Collage Tool$2.99499 Credits Pack$4.99132 Special Layouts$2.99Remove Ads$1.99
More by Not A Basement Studio JSC
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Fuzel Collage on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Fuzel Collage by Not A Basement Studio JSC, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Fuzel Collage
By Not A Basement Studio JSC
Editors' Choice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Fuzel Collage is a fun & simple way to combine ordinary photos into shareworthy moments. ***Featured by Apple:"Best apps of 2012" "Best New Apps" in 2013 "Editors' Choice" in 2014***PHOTOSThere’s no rule to how many photos in a collage, so choose from just 1, or 100 - it’s up to you!Pick photos from your Camera Roll, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or snap a new photo right in the app. TEMPLATESSee your photos beautifully lay out in hundreds of auto-generated templates.Animated collage now available as "Animated" template styleDECORATIONHave fun with your photos - add photo effects, stickers, patterns, labels & frames.Download new decor packs weeklyANIMATEDCreate a fun animated collage from your photos with music & beautiful transition.Customize with your own music & watermark.SHARINGOnce you’re done, just tap on “Save to device”Share online via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc.PHOTO EXTENSIONEdit your photos with thousands of decor items, right in the Photos appCHALLENGEWeekly fun activity that give you free credits while learning how to make better collages!***Praise from the press:"Turn even your most mundane snapshots into a catchy video"- TechCrunch "A very impressive app" - TUAW"App of the week" - AppAdvice"Offers a vast number of resources for everyday collage building" - MacWorld ***/fuzelapp/fuzelapp/fuzelapp/fuzelapp
What's New in Version 3.6
In this update, we have made several improvements to Fuzel Challenge:- You no longer need to share on Facebook to claim credits! Upon completion, just tap “Claim Your Reward” and you will receive the credits in your account. That’s it!- If you really like a challenge collage, you can now invite your Facebook friends to join Challenge, right after you finish it! The more, the merrier!We have also improved sharing collages on Facebook:- Sharing on Facebook is now native: you will now be directed to Facebook app so that you will have more control over what you share!We have also squashed the annoying “PFuser” bug for new email sign-ups + some other minor UI bugs.And as usual, performance & reliability improvements!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
照片做出來很漂亮,可是點標籤會閃退欸
Awesome!!!
Best collage app so far!!!
喜歡完成100%照片的活動,讓使用者更熟悉各種不同的材料,讓圖片更美!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.6Size: 71.7 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, TurkishDeveloper: Not A Basement Studio JSCCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&15 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&162 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Pro PackNT$ 12099 Credits PackNT$ 30199 Credits PackNT$ 60499 Credits PackNT$ 150699 Credits PackNT$ 210Advanced Animated Collage ToolNT$ 90132 Special LayoutsNT$ 90Remove AdsNT$ 60
More Apps by Not A Basement Studio JSC您的位置: &
照片拼接Fuzel Collage
摘 要:Fuzel Collage是一款简单有趣的照片拼贴应用,用户界面既美观又好用,功能也非常丰富,软件提供了大量可调节的预设版式,还拥有多种边框、滤镜以及底色效果,当然也可随心所欲的自定义版式,让自己的拼接照片也可以像唱片封面一样拥有设计感。Fuzel Collage附带了多种滤镜效果,能够将它们应用到个人的照片上,并可对每幅图片的某个特定部分进行各种调整。
优质期刊推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 fuzel 安卓 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信