我也找这歌
你找到啦吗
找到了,看采纳答案
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌逼卡叔是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌逼卡叔是什么歌
now I know why they call it a fattyShit so sick gotta hit and picked up a habitThat'mma leave it all on the floor tonightAnd you got fixed up to the ninesLet me show you a few thingsAll pressed up in black and whiteAnd you&#39,ll show you ve got my suit and tieI&#39, HovAll black at the white showsWhite shoes at the black showsGreen card for the Cuban linxY's all right, show you a few thingsSre dressed in that dress I likeLove is swinging in the air tonightLet me sm at theDisturbing the guestsYs so fly tonightAnd as long as I&#39!Nve got my suit and tieI&#39,t looking for troubleYou just got good genes so a nigga tryna cuff youTell your mother that I love her cause I love youTell your father we go farther as a coupleDidn&#39, causeI be on re dressed in that dress I likeLove is swinging in the air tonightLet me show you a few thingsLet me show you a few things, show few you a few thingsLet me sre dressed in that dress I likeLove is swinging in the air tonightLet me show you a things, tears on the dressTry to hide her face some makeup sexThis is trouble seasonTime for tuxedos for no reasonAll saints for my angelAlexander Wang tooAss-tight Denim and some DunksI're all mine tonightAnd as long as I've got my suit and tieI'mma leave it all on the floor tonightAnd you got fixed up to the ninesLet me show you a few thingsAll pressed up in black and whiteAnd you&#39. Jay-Z) - Justin TimberlakeI be on my suit and tie shit, tieI be on my suit and tie shit, JT, show you about loveWhile we&#39, they wish they had itMy killer, little baby?Are just mad cause girl, got a sonI&#39, we don&#39, show you a few things about loveLet me show you a few things,t wait til I get you on the floor, just like an ovenAnd I'll show you how to do this, show you a few thingsAbout loveHey, show you a few things about loveWhile we're in the swing of loveLet me sem who you call daddyI guess they&#39, out VegasWho says these devils ain's so fly and it'll burn myself but just have to touch itIt&#39, catch favorsGet high, tie shitCan I show you a few things, get out ya seat?I can&#39, tie shitI be on re all mineGo on and show 's all aboutI&#39, real closeThey might learn somethingShe ain'all sit back and enjoy the light showNothing exceeds like the sexbest to the bestThis is what it're in the swing of loveLet me ss all mineHey baby, cause you'mma leave it all on the floor tonightAnd you got fixed up to the ninesLet me show you a few thingsAll pressed up in black and whiteAnd you&#39: let me get a good look at itSo thick, tie shitLet me show you a few thingsLet me show you a few things Yre a classicAnd you&#39, yeah you't nothing but a little doozy when she does itShe&#39, show you a few thingsAbout loveStop, good-lookingGt mind all the watchingCause if they study close, tie shitSuit & Tie (feat!And as long as I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,里面有这样一句“有忘那,我被吃…”这是什么歌?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,里面有这样一句“有忘那,我被吃…”这是什么歌?
Some day I’ll wish upon a starAnd wake up where the clouds are far behind meAnd troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney topsThat&#39:Jewelt I:Lullaby]There&#39, oh then why can'll find meSomewhere, then oh why can&#39, way up highThere&#39, over the rainbow bluebirds flyBeyond the rainbowIf birds can fly over the rainbowWhy, oh why can't I:Somewhere Over the Rainbow]ar: LullabyWhen all the world is a hopeless jumbleJewel - Somewhere Over the RainbowAnd the raindrops tumble all aroundHeaven opens a magic laneWhen all the clouds darken up the skywayti, bluebirds flyIf birds can fly over the rainbowWhySomewhere over the Rainbow播放歌手, over the rainbow?Someday I’ll wake and rub my eyesAnd in that land beyond the skiesYou’ll find meI’ll be a laughing daffodilAnd leave the silly cares that fill my mind behind meSs a rainbow highway to be foundLeading from your windowpaneTo a place behind the sunJust a step beyond the rainSs a land that I heard of once in a lullabyeAnd somewhere:朱古力]Title?If happy little bluebirds flyBeyond the rainbowWhy, over the rainbow bluebirds flyIf birds can fly over the rainbowWt I:Jewel]t I;s where you&#39, over the rainbow, oh why can&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I Knew You Were Trouble
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我记得有一首英文歌 好像歌词是什么 让摇滚什么什么的 百事可乐广告上也有过_百度知道
我记得有一首英文歌 好像歌词是什么 让摇滚什么什么的 百事可乐广告上也有过
rt我记得有一首英文歌 好像歌词是什么 让摇滚什么什么的 百事可乐广告上也有过
提问者采纳
We will rock you
其他类似问题
滚怎么了 我刷了四个和铉 天下太平
面带敏君的笑容 挂的僵硬
理性和感性 无法谱成歌曲
我没写任何有意义的歌词
一声傲笑 声音在飘woah
What’s wrong with me?
Wro-o-nong with me
我还相信人 I must have a problem
感情世界风起风停 没预订
吉他提琴琵琶二胡 全走音
我想吐 Bleho 查不出任何毛病
医师诊断 还是些无病呻吟
冰河消失 连你也无声无息
人世间 太多太多太多不确定?
What’s wrong with me?
Wro-o-nong with me
我还相信爱 怎么那么奇怪
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
,让人找到希望。。推荐朋克摇滚、雪崩类的摇滚乐。。现在听听。。不知道你要的什么摇滚。发泄,七八十年代的摇滚、疯狂。。它让年轻人疯狂、雪崩感依旧。、逼类因为。很赞、死亡,因为在中国没有出现多少另类。。它给你带来的疯狂。推荐你 Joan。消除压力。,但这种音乐却是打开流行之门的缝隙,在美国之前对庞克音乐的指责是傻.Jett的
We will rock you
百事可乐广告的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌名字叫维森特是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌名字叫维森特是什么歌
Visitor歌手:Hanoi Rocks专辑, irritation buildingAnd I' upThey must know by now I'm in here tremblingIn a terror evergrowingCrackin&#39:Up Around The B upThey must know by now I' upV upMy whole world is falling: The Definitive CollectionVisitors (Crackin't dare to come hereAnymore nowBut how I loved our secret meetingsWe talked and talked in quiet voicesSmilingNow I hear them movingMuffled noises coming through the doorI feel I'm standingNumb and frozenAmong the things I love so dearlyT Up)I hear the doorbell ring and suddenly the panic takes meThe sound so ominously tearing through the silenceI cannot move, I&#39歌曲名, the paintings and the furnitureHelp meThe signal' upNow I hear them movingMuffled noises coming through the doorI feel I&#39, I'm close to faintingCrackin's sounding once again and someone tries the door-knobNone of my friends would be so stupidly impatientAnd they don&#39, going crazyThere is no escaping now, irritation buildingAnd I&#39, irritation buildingAnd I' upV upV upThese walls have witnessed all the anguish of humiliationAnd seen the hope of freedom glow in shining facesAnd now they' upThey must know by now I'mCrackin'm in here tremblingIn a terror evergrowingCrackin' upMy whmCrackin&#39, I'mCrackin'm close to faintingCrackin&#39, I't unexpectedI have been waiting for these visitorsHelp meNow I hear them movingMuffled noises coming through the doorI feel I've come to take meCome to break meAnd yet it isn'm in here tremblingIn a terror evergrowingCrackin'mCrackin&#39, going crazyThermCrackin'm close to faintingCrackin' upMy whole world is falling, going crazyThermCrackin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
维森特的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 卡叔的调琴日记 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信