求一首欢快的英文歌英文歌 rap

求助RAP高手,求一首英文歌歌名_百度知道
求助RAP高手,求一首英文歌歌名
第一句歌词是long time no see how is the life without me歌名叫什么
提问者采纳
  CP.Howard Ft EN-C 的 Since I Been Without U  歌词  Long time no see, How's your life without me  很久不见了,没有我的日子里,你过得怎样  But I just don't wanna hear no more//your god damn
&we should bes&  但我就是不像听你说更多的“我们可以如何”  Money making is a struggle while you gotta fulfill your vanity  挣钱是一件艰苦的事,而且你还要满足你虚荣心  You didn't deserve my words but I fotgave you with &let it bes&  你原本并不值得起我的歌词,但随便吧,我原谅你了  it's been a hot summer but it meant chill for a sinner  这一直是个炎热的夏天,但对于一个罪人来说,却是带着寒意  i fly low like a blind bird cuz I've lost my single pearl  我像一直失明的鸟,飞的很低,因为我失去了我的宝贝  Here I am again, never learn, Can't return a call, show concern  我又坐在这里,没有什么收获,也不能给你回电话表示关心  then again I'm writing songs that I never rapped  然后我又在写一些我从来没唱过的歌  Can't make amends, can't reverse All I got is a verse  我不能赔礼道歉,也不能把倒退,我所拥有的只是一段歌词  You deserve the years I disappeared, but where you at  你也应该承受我消失的这几年 ,但你在哪  Some bruises will never heal when we realize that  有些创伤在我们意识到之前已经变得无法治愈了  I'm still here to cover the distant on the map  但我扔在这里尝试着弥补我们之间的距离  Baby no matter what the burden that happened in the past  不管过去发生了什么  It'd be sad to let it burn the friendship that we had  让我们的友谊受到伤害,应该是件令人伤心的事  I know it’s not enough to say thank you but now I'm grateful  我知道光说这些是不足以向你说声谢谢,但我很感激  Cuz no living creation yet coulda ever replace you  因为没有人能代替你  【chorus H】  So long since been without you  与你分开了那么久  Tell me how I carry on those days me alone  告诉我,我怎能承受那些孤独的日子  No matter where on earth you at  不管你到底在哪  Just give me a single call to let me stay strong  给我一个电话,让我坚强起来  Baby tell me what's wrong  告诉我哪里出问题了  So that I got a reason not to horse around no more  这样我就有理由不再去胡闹了  But you ain't keep talking to me  但你一直没有跟我说  And these dreams then got me walking in my sleep  然而这些梦幻让我在睡眠中不断地寻觅着  【Verse2 H】  I wanna turn back the time to when I was lovefree and carefree  我想让时间倒流,回到我自由地爱,无忧无虑的时候  But that was long ago
kinda like a memory  但那已经是很久以前的事,只是记忆了  Do you remember me? Girl, it was long ago  你还记得我吗?那是很久以前了  We used to like each other livin without any C-notes  我们都是喜欢对方,而不是百元的钞票  With da tears in her eye from years of the &whrite lies&  带着包含着多年“善意的谎言”的眼泪  She finally backed on up and disappeared down the flight  她最终背了身子,走上航班,从此消失在我的心里了  Out of my mind  【so long since I been without you, that's all】  【Verse2' E】  the day you went away the sun has no ray  你离开那天阳光亦是昏沉  I walk along the bay , thinking what you've said  我沿着港岸走,会像你所说过的一切  like the time we used to stay  就如我们曾经经常在一起的时光  together at the LA lover's lake  一起在LA 情人湖  never thought tha we'll have a breake  没想到我们会分开  Day by day , I see there rainny all the way  日子一天天过去,我觉得四处都阴雨连连  Even da golden sun sink into the lake  就算金黄的开阳沉入湖底  Like all the happiness we had are gone  就如所有我们所拥有的幸福远去  da Only word you said to me is to be strong  你唯一对我说的话是要坚强  I know dat but I really trapped in doom  我明白,但是我真的还是很困扰  My friend said the time we had was awsome  我的朋友说我们的过去真炫  but I don't know why it goes out so wrong  但我不知道为什么会变成现在这个样子  The more I paid the more it let me down  我付出的越多越是让我失望  You fills my heart and took my soul  你充满我的内心,取走我的灵魂  The air arounds me turns out so cold  我周围的空气渐渐变冷了  I remember da love story which you've told  我还记得你说的爱情故事  when ever the time I feel low  每当我感觉不好的时候  it's like rise me to the top  就如把我升到顶端  and you don't know when it will stop  而你也不知道什么时候会停止  but it stop then it drop  但停止了,就要掉下来了  the darken bottom of your thought  你思想中最幽暗的谷底  【Talk H&E】02:31--02:56  Hey...so long since I been without you, juz take care of yourself ?  I know that , you too  Forgive me , there's a reason for this, and I think you know what it is  never mind , I understand  I just wanna say sorry to you.  It's ok  To the top to the end , to the deserved end  从最好的开始到结束,到一个应得的结果  There's a brand new friendz  这里有一堆新的朋友  and da time we spent  还有我们一起度过的时光  I don't mean to offend you  我没要故意惹火你  but you don't get it  但是你根本不明白它  and you split , that's not me , what I want to be  而且你选择分开,那不是我,不是我想要的  All the things which you hadn't see is what they did  所有你没看到的事都是他们造成的  They don't want you to see  他们不像你看到  cos you don't believe it  所以你不相信它  Then they won't let you see  当然他们也不让你看  the truth has hidden behind  真相就被尘封了  and I love you so deep  还有,我爱你很深
提问者评价
哇!百度高人好多……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首外国RAP 的歌曲!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Ice Cube - Smoke Some Weed试听:下载:
提问者评价
太谢谢 你 了
由于 你是 第一个 回答的 所以
分就全给你了
太感谢了 !!!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
rap的相关知识
其他1条回答
Ice Cube-Smoke Some Weed 试听地址。,,,[ice+cube-smoke+some+weed]&gate=1&ct=&mtype=10&tn=baidumt,smoke+some+weed&si=smoke+some+;;0;;&lm=-1&attr=0,0&rf=zb
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首男生唱的英文歌,(歌只听了一小段),然后还有NONONONONO…,接着是Rap_百度知道
求一首男生唱的英文歌,(歌只听了一小段),然后还有NONONONONO…,接着是Rap
求一首男生唱的英文歌,有SHI IS 什么什么come(歌只有听一小段),然后还有NONONONONO…,接着是Rap(有点
Rap有点像黑人Rpa
后面接着有念了一两句,其中有个男生跟着和音
提问者采纳
Flo Rida - Low你看看是不是这个
提问者评价
太感谢了 就是这个 可惜她再也看不到了 但是还是很谢谢你 完了我一个心愿
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
nonononono的相关知识
其他4条回答
The lazy song?因为这首歌中间有NONONONONONONONO。。。
tablo - tomorrow 有nonono,有rap,有和音
我要的是美国的
是marry you有吗 Bruno Mars唱的
不是的你这个明显没有nononono……
有可能是Tomorrow 不是英文歌
是男生唱的
比较合适跳街舞
有点舞曲的感觉
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助RAP高手,求一首英文歌歌名_百度知道
求助RAP高手,求一首英文歌歌名
第一句歌词是long time no see how is the life without me歌名叫什么
提问者采纳
  CP.Howard Ft EN-C 的 Since I Been Without U  歌词  Long time no see, How's your life without me  很久不见了,没有我的日子里,你过得怎样  But I just don't wanna hear no more//your god damn
&we should bes&  但我就是不像听你说更多的“我们可以如何”  Money making is a struggle while you gotta fulfill your vanity  挣钱是一件艰苦的事,而且你还要满足你虚荣心  You didn't deserve my words but I fotgave you with &let it bes&  你原本并不值得起我的歌词,但随便吧,我原谅你了  it's been a hot summer but it meant chill for a sinner  这一直是个炎热的夏天,但对于一个罪人来说,却是带着寒意  i fly low like a blind bird cuz I've lost my single pearl  我像一直失明的鸟,飞的很低,因为我失去了我的宝贝  Here I am again, never learn, Can't return a call, show concern  我又坐在这里,没有什么收获,也不能给你回电话表示关心  then again I'm writing songs that I never rapped  然后我又在写一些我从来没唱过的歌  Can't make amends, can't reverse All I got is a verse  我不能赔礼道歉,也不能把倒退,我所拥有的只是一段歌词  You deserve the years I disappeared, but where you at  你也应该承受我消失的这几年 ,但你在哪  Some bruises will never heal when we realize that  有些创伤在我们意识到之前已经变得无法治愈了  I'm still here to cover the distant on the map  但我扔在这里尝试着弥补我们之间的距离  Baby no matter what the burden that happened in the past  不管过去发生了什么  It'd be sad to let it burn the friendship that we had  让我们的友谊受到伤害,应该是件令人伤心的事  I know it’s not enough to say thank you but now I'm grateful  我知道光说这些是不足以向你说声谢谢,但我很感激  Cuz no living creation yet coulda ever replace you  因为没有人能代替你  【chorus H】  So long since been without you  与你分开了那么久  Tell me how I carry on those days me alone  告诉我,我怎能承受那些孤独的日子  No matter where on earth you at  不管你到底在哪  Just give me a single call to let me stay strong  给我一个电话,让我坚强起来  Baby tell me what's wrong  告诉我哪里出问题了  So that I got a reason not to horse around no more  这样我就有理由不再去胡闹了  But you ain't keep talking to me  但你一直没有跟我说  And these dreams then got me walking in my sleep  然而这些梦幻让我在睡眠中不断地寻觅着  【Verse2 H】  I wanna turn back the time to when I was lovefree and carefree  我想让时间倒流,回到我自由地爱,无忧无虑的时候  But that was long ago
kinda like a memory  但那已经是很久以前的事,只是记忆了  Do you remember me? Girl, it was long ago  你还记得我吗?那是很久以前了  We used to like each other livin without any C-notes  我们都是喜欢对方,而不是百元的钞票  With da tears in her eye from years of the &whrite lies&  带着包含着多年“善意的谎言”的眼泪  She finally backed on up and disappeared down the flight  她最终背了身子,走上航班,从此消失在我的心里了  Out of my mind  【so long since I been without you, that's all】  【Verse2' E】  the day you went away the sun has no ray  你离开那天阳光亦是昏沉  I walk along the bay , thinking what you've said  我沿着港岸走,会像你所说过的一切  like the time we used to stay  就如我们曾经经常在一起的时光  together at the LA lover's lake  一起在LA 情人湖  never thought tha we'll have a breake  没想到我们会分开  Day by day , I see there rainny all the way  日子一天天过去,我觉得四处都阴雨连连  Even da golden sun sink into the lake  就算金黄的开阳沉入湖底  Like all the happiness we had are gone  就如所有我们所拥有的幸福远去  da Only word you said to me is to be strong  你唯一对我说的话是要坚强  I know dat but I really trapped in doom  我明白,但是我真的还是很困扰  My friend said the time we had was awsome  我的朋友说我们的过去真炫  but I don't know why it goes out so wrong  但我不知道为什么会变成现在这个样子  The more I paid the more it let me down  我付出的越多越是让我失望  You fills my heart and took my soul  你充满我的内心,取走我的灵魂  The air arounds me turns out so cold  我周围的空气渐渐变冷了  I remember da love story which you've told  我还记得你说的爱情故事  when ever the time I feel low  每当我感觉不好的时候  it's like rise me to the top  就如把我升到顶端  and you don't know when it will stop  而你也不知道什么时候会停止  but it stop then it drop  但停止了,就要掉下来了  the darken bottom of your thought  你思想中最幽暗的谷底  【Talk H&E】02:31--02:56  Hey...so long since I been without you, juz take care of yourself ?  I know that , you too  Forgive me , there's a reason for this, and I think you know what it is  never mind , I understand  I just wanna say sorry to you.  It's ok  To the top to the end , to the deserved end  从最好的开始到结束,到一个应得的结果  There's a brand new friendz  这里有一堆新的朋友  and da time we spent  还有我们一起度过的时光  I don't mean to offend you  我没要故意惹火你  but you don't get it  但是你根本不明白它  and you split , that's not me , what I want to be  而且你选择分开,那不是我,不是我想要的  All the things which you hadn't see is what they did  所有你没看到的事都是他们造成的  They don't want you to see  他们不像你看到  cos you don't believe it  所以你不相信它  Then they won't let you see  当然他们也不让你看  the truth has hidden behind  真相就被尘封了  and I love you so deep  还有,我爱你很深
提问者评价
哇!百度高人好多……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一首非主流英文歌 的文章

更多推荐