副歌部分有一句歌词是can't forget you anymore,英文歌,女生唱的,很有节奏感的英文歌曲挺

很抱歉,该歌曲因版权到期或者内容问题已下线,或者听一下我们推荐的歌曲
正在播放:Anymore
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
对不起,由于版权原因,我们暂时不能提供此歌曲在线试听!
[ti:Anymore]
[ar:意淋]
[al:天使]
[by:挽心]
[00:02.48]Anymore
[00:03.56]
[00:05.14]意淋
[00:09.37]
[00:12.15]专辑:天使
[00:14.09]
[00:15.91]挽心制作qq
[00:18.42]
[00:20.80]The feeling’s right So I din’t wait
[00:25.58]You define all the rules in the game
[00:29.91]Does it matter?
[00:31.61]All that I’ve said Who’s to blame?
[00:38.16]
[00:40.46]Maybe someday you’ll regret
[00:45.12]Messing up the picture that would have been perfect
[00:49.72]But for now
[00:51.12]I’m done with your mistakes
[00:53.75]Moving ahead
[00:57.73]
[00:58.69]And so I’ll look out through the distance
[01:02.16]And show you the door
[01:04.40]It doesn’t matter where’s the difference
[01:07.07]You’re not the man I thought
[01:09.39]To be mad or indifferent
[01:11.93]We’re not the same sort
[01:14.07]You can be kind Be nice
[01:19.16]But I won’t wait around for you anymore
[01:28.78]anymore
[01:37.32]
[01:44.56]For a while I thought that I’d like to be
[01:49.87]The girl wrapped round your finger like a ring
[01:54.42]The promises I had held so deep
[01:58.27]You ran them so thin
[02:02.33]
[02:04.76]Stepping out of the boundaries
[02:09.53]I am changed and I hope you can see
[02:14.07]The stronger girl that I’ve come to be
[02:17.82]Without your mercy Chorus
[02:21.83]
[02:49.47][02:22.54]And so I’ll look out through the distance
[02:50.84][02:26.90]And show you the door
[02:53.11][02:29.13]It doesn’t matter where’s the difference
[02:55.79][02:31.93]You’re not the man I thought
[02:58.09][02:34.26]To be mad or indifferent
[03:00.62][02:37.01]We’re not the same sort
[03:02.69][02:39.00]You can be kind Be nice
[03:08.00][02:44.11]But I won’t wait around for you anymore
[03:19.86]anymore
[03:24.81]anymore
[03:29.77]anymore
[03:52.10]
歌词于更新
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
歌曲Anymore在线试听 ,如果您喜欢Anymore,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!意淋感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.本版版主: |
社区广播站:
经验:9113
主帖:60回帖:7388
注册时间:
来自:红豆客栈礼宾部经理
发表于& 08:22&第楼 &
天蝎留言]呵呵,大清早看到&、和一如即往的支持,小小的感动了一下。其实不是偶懒不上来贴歌啦,而是偶发现偶这里复制不了手动播放器上红豆,因此,所以,就这样了~~~~~
[本期歌曲]&&&&&& 57、Because You Live -Jesse McCartney
[歌手简介]
&Jesse McCartney杰西麦卡尼)是最近出现在网路上询问度最高的少男偶像歌手,他的声音出现在近期热门的电影原声带中,包括:《麻辣公主》(与女主角安娜海瑟威合唱“Don''t Go Breakin'' My Heart”,这个偶没看过)、《灰姑娘的玻璃手机》(“Best Day Of My Life”、“Beautiful Soul”)、《麻雀变公主2:皇家有约》(“Because You Live”)。他青春跃动的嗓音及热情洋溢的人生观,立即打动歌迷,加上标准金发帅哥外表使他征服少男少女的心。   &
&& 198749的杰西,歌声完全感觉不到任何的稚气,充份展现不同于同龄歌手成熟稳重并带点R&B灵魂的唱腔。7岁便开始站在表演的舞台上,先后加入“Sugar Beats”、“Dream Street”两个少年团体,不但累积了许多表演经验,更拥有许多死忠拥护的歌迷,而他的演技也不容小觑,还曾经获得艾美奖2项提名。
&2003年杰西与好莱坞唱片公司(Hollywood)签约,成为音乐小甜心希拉蕊的师弟。 杰西首张个人专辑《Beautiful Soul》,由空前超级制作阵容打造,包括:Mattew Gerrard (希拉蕊、尼克卡特)、Robbie Nevil (天命真女、洁西卡)、Andreas Carlsson (布兰妮)等精心催生,杰西也动手创作专辑中部份歌曲,就如他所形容专辑是表现他青春无敌的奔放纪事及内心情感世界,活力澎湃直击人心!整张专辑有感人浪漫的情歌,也有充满年轻人活泼舞动的轻快歌曲。吉他及弦乐合奏出节奏强烈的“She''s No You”、同名单曲“Beautiful Soul”、扭腰摆臀的舞池必备曲“Get Your Shine On”、带点初恋般微甜的“Take Your Sweet Time”、还有略带雷鬼混合摇滚气氛的“Without U”、真挚情歌“Why Don''t You Kiss Her?”,有些舞台剧震撼效果的“Because You Live”,专辑曲风非常丰富,杰西带来属于17岁的音乐魔力。
&&&&& & “”(USA Today)(Elysa Gardner)“R&B”“”MV“”
[]&&&&&&& Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart &&&&&&&&&It's the end of the world in my mind Then your voice calls me back like a wake up call I've been looking for the answer Somewhere I couldn't see that it was right there But now I know what I didn't know Because you live and breathe Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help Because you live, girl My world has twice as many stars in the sky It's alright, I survived, I'm alive again Cuz of you, made it though every storm What is life, what's the use if you're killing time I'm so glad I found an angel Someone Who was there when all my hopes fell I wanna fly, looking in your eyes Because you live and breathe Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help Because you live, girl My world has twice as many stars in the sky Because you live, I live Because you live there's a reason why I carry on when I lose the fight I want to give what you've given me always Because you live and breathe Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help Because you live, girl My world has twice as many stars in the sky Because you live and breathe Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help Because you live, girl My world has everything I need to survive Because you live, I live, I live
-----------------------------------------------------
小时候,渴望长大;长大后,渴望不要再长大。后来,开始渴望爱情,得到之后却发现,
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 02:22&第楼 &
58、love in December - Club 8
[] 瑞典独立乐队Club8成立时间:1995年团体成员:主&&&&&& &&唱――卡罗林娜?柯姆斯塔德(KarolinaKomstedt);&&&&&&&&& 词曲作者、编曲、乐器演奏――约翰?昂格伽德(JohanAngergard)
&&&&&&&& &Anorak Pop和Easy Listening的混合体
&&&&&&&&& 1996年推出单曲MetooNouvelle
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1998ThefriendIoncehad
1999Missing you
2001Club 8
2003StrangelyBeautiful.&
1995年Club 8于1995年在瑞典成立,第二年出版首张唱片《Nouvelle》。在接下来的七年里,他们在不同的唱片公司出版唱片(其中包括西班牙甜美夏日名厂Siesta公司),后来离开选择了DIY的自主之路―自行制作唱片,交由不同的唱片公司发行,只因为这样的方式可以直抒真我情怀。&&& 乐队的标志是女主唱Karolina的飘逸嗓音,七年来,这把声音在多少个寒风袭来的夜晚给无数孤寂心灵带来一丝暖意;乐队的主脑是Johan,他负责Club 8所有歌曲的创作和乐器,同时还和弟弟组成另一支乐队The Acid Kings;除此之外,以音乐为生的他还拥有一间录音棚Summersound Studio,出版了很多专供夏日聆听的惬意声响;最后,他还是Labrador唱片公司的要员。
认识Club 8是从这首《Love in december》开始的,清新的女声加飘忽的合成旋律,但音乐又不是这么简单,有点Trip-Hop的阴冷,又有更多法式电子的温情。"Don't&you&worry,&I'll&be&there&for&you"4
So this is love&&&&&&& 这就是爱了吧& in&the&end&of&december&在十二月的月末& quiet&nights&&&&&&&&& &寂静的夜& quiet&stars&&&&&&&&&&& 宁静的星& and&i'm&here&&&&&&&&&& 我在这里& monday&to&sunday&&&&&& 日夜守候& cause&you're&fragile&& 你如此脆弱& and&i'm&weak&&&&&&& && 我也不再坚强& so&you&fall& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&于是when&the&nights&grow&longer&& 当你在漫长的黑夜里into&sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 沉沉睡去you&won't&wake&up&&&&&&&&&&&& 不再醒来and&i'm&here&&&&&&&&& 我在这里& i'm&sitting&beside&you&在你的身边& and&i'm&weak&&&&&&&&&& 无助地 until&the&spring&&&&&& 等着春天的到来&
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 01:34&第楼 &
59、goodnight moon―Shivaree(.KILL BILL2主题曲)
&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 99??
&&&&&&&&& &&&&&看到老乡的身影很高兴哦,东方MM也喜欢的吗?!
[歌曲简介] 演唱者Shivaree是一名法国女歌手,她的声音慵懒性感,曲调怪异、甜美迷幻甚至带点沙哑,曾是tom waits的伴奏乐手。这首歌的歌词算是比较长的,描述了一个独处的女孩在午夜战战兢兢的情景。虽然有枪有刀,但内心仍然感到害怕,盼着白天快点到来。其实,这是"杀死比尔2"的插曲,被该片导演昆汀?塔伦蒂诺引荐,现在好像蛮红的。要是找Shivaree的专辑来听,还可以听到一些更好听的曲子,只是这首Goodnight Moon带着公路片的风情节奏,比较适合这部影片而已。
[试听]&&&&&&&&&&
there's a nail in the door 门上有个钉子 and there's glass on the lawn草坪上有块玻璃 tacks on the floor 地板上有条裂缝 and the tv is on 电视也在播放 and i always sleep with my guns我睡觉以枪为伴 when you're gone 在你离开以后 there's a blade by the bed 床上有一把刀 and a phone in my hand 手里握着电话 a dog on the floor 狗趴在地板上 and some cash on the nightstand床头有些零钱 when i'm all alone the dreaming stops当我孤独,梦也停止 and i just can't stand 我无法抵抗 what should i do i'm just a little baby我仅仅是个孩子能够作什么 what if the lights go out and maybe当灯光熄灭 and then the wind just starts to moan风声呻吟 outside the door he followed me home 门外,他随我回家 well goodnight moon晚安,月亮 i want the sun 我渴望太阳 if it's not here soon如果不能马上看到太阳 i might be done我会倒下 no it won't be too soon 'til i say 但是我不会马上看到太阳 goodnight moon 直到我说,晚安,月亮 there's a shark in the pool骗局隐藏在池塘里 and a witch in the tree美丽女人隐藏在树上 a crazy old neighbour and he's been watching me一个疯狂的老邻居曾经注视着我 and there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hall大厅传来响亮的脚步声 something's under the bed某些东西藏在床下 now it's out in the hedge现在已经明朗 there's a big black crow sitting on my window ledge我的窗台上停着一只乌鸦 and i hear something scratching through the wall 大厅传来聒噪的声音 oh what should i do i'm just a little baby我仅仅是个孩子能够做什么 what if the lights go out and maybe 当灯光熄灭 i just hate to be all alone 我憎恨孤独 outside the door he followed me home门外,他跟随我回家 now goodnight moon晚安,月亮 i want the sun我渴望太阳 if it's not here soon 如果太阳不能马上出现 i might be done 我或许会倒下 no it won't be too soon 'til i say但是太阳不能马上出现直到我说 goodnight moon晚安,月亮 well you're up so high你离我太远 how can you save me 如何能够拯救我 when the dark comes here当黑暗来临 tonight to take me up 带我离开 the mouth from woke 醒来之后的嘴唇 and into bed where it kisses my face亲吻我的脸 and eats my hand舔着我的手 oh what should i do i'm just a little baby我仅仅是个孩子能够作什么 what if the lights go out and maybe and then the wind just starts to moan outside the door he followed me home now goodnight moon i want the sun if it's not here soon i might be done no it won't be too soon 'til i say goodnight moon no it won't be too soon 'til i say
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 23:09&第楼 &
60、Behind Blue Eyes ―Limp Bizkit
[天蝎留言]
:sorry ,I can’t find it .在网上查了一下,说这首歌是无歌词的吟唱版本?!&:谢谢,天蝎喜欢下雨天~~~~~
&:不管是不是马甲,欢迎常来支持!!
[歌曲简介]& Limp Bizkit曾是美国最著名的说唱金属乐队,于1994年成立与美国佛罗里达州东北部的港口城市Jacksonville。最初由现在的主唱Fred Durst和他的朋友贝斯手Sam Rivers组建,后来Sam Rivers拉来了他的表兄弟John Otto担任鼓手,不久又请来了吉他手Wes Borland加入乐队,形成了基本阵容,不过后来乐队又添加了DJ Lethal,走的是融合硬式重摇滚/嘻哈两种类型音乐的路线.乐队融合了金属,朋克,说唱乐等元素。他们通过不懈的努力加上机遇,Limp Bizkit在90年代末取得了巨大的成功――作为痞子摇滚劲旅的代表以其反叛和抵抗吸引了世界上无数的fans。
这首《Behind Blue Eyes》是翻唱“The&Who”的名曲,出自03年9月的第五张专辑――《Results May Vary》。听过几个版本的这首Behind Blue Eyes,旋律相当好,怎么翻唱都好听,尤其Limp Bizkit配的合弦较为上手,弹起来效果不错。虽然是翻唱,但还是被选作为电影《Gothika》(歌西卡)的片尾曲,比起用了很原始配乐的The Who的原版,LB的编曲把气氛渲染得更好。但,The Who那种自然却也很让人感动……&&& 不过还是要感谢The Who写出如此奇妙的作品。传说是DUST被小甜甜甩了之后大彻大悟后翻的………
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
[歌词] (翻了解一下,感觉翻不出这首歌的意境,终于明白什么叫只可意会,不可言传!)
No&one&knows&what&it's&like To&be&the&bad&man To&be&the&sad&man Behind&blue&eyes And&no&one&knows What&it's&like&to&be&hated To&be&faded&to&telling&only&lies [chorus] But&my&dreams&they&aren't&as&empty As&my&conscious&seems&to&be I&have&hours,&only&lonely My&love&is&vengeance That's&never&free No&one&knows&what&its&like To&feel&these&feelings Like&i&do,&and&i&blame&you! No&one&bites&back&as&hard On&their&anger None&of&my&pain&woe Can&show&through [chorus] Discover&l.i.m.p.&say&it&[x4] No&one&knows&what&its&like To&be&mistreated,&to&be&defeated Behind&blue&eyes No&one&know&how&to&say That&they're&sorry&and&don't&worry I'm&not&telling&lies [chorus] No&one&knows&what&its&like To&be&the&bad&man,to&be the&sad&manBehind&blue&eyes.&
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 20:49&第楼 &
15、对唱Just One Last Dance_Sarah Connor & Natural
[歌手简介] &
21世纪的开端,芳龄23岁的德国女生Sarah Connor,以甜美、带劲的节奏蓝调歌唱实力开始征服欧洲乐坛,祖父的纽澳优良血缘让她在幼年时期即深受蓝调灵魂乐的薰陶,14岁时开始在教堂唱诗班担任演唱,并在学校演唱音乐剧,15、16岁便以试唱带向各大音乐厂牌投石问路。
出道短短两年半,已累积多张白金唱片,在2001年底Sarah改走情歌路线后,她的歌曲就经常登上欧洲各大流行榜榜首. 并获得德国乐坛最高荣耀的Echo音乐奖最佳流行摇滚女歌手大奖,稍后更勇夺Goldene Europe音乐奖最成功女歌手奖。 她天使般空灵的声音,她收放自如的情感唱腔都让人心醉。如今Sarah Connor已然跻身全球节奏蓝调歌后之林。
&歌曲介绍] 《Just&one&last&dance》收录在Sarah的第二张专辑《Key To My Soul》里面,是偶无聊时在论坛上瞎逛无意中听到的,当时那突然吐出的"just one last dance"就紧紧的抓住了偶的耳朵, 尤其是中间那段高潮部分,弥漫着浪漫凄美的蓝色情调!就算听不懂歌词,也依然可以感受到那种对爱的无奈:当做什么都无法挽留的时候,只能不舍的要求one&last&dance~~~~这是2003年她和她亲爱的老公Natural的合作歌曲,别看唱得这么伤感,他们两人可是幸福得很,而且人家早就有BABY了~~~
看,幸福吧?!
Just&one&last&dance....oh&baby...just&one&last&dance& 这是最后一舞,亲爱的,这是最后的一支舞We&meet&in&the&night&in&the&Spanish&café &&&&&&&&&那天晚上,我们相遇在西班牙咖啡厅& I&look&in&your&eyes&just&don't&know&what&to&say& 我凝视着你的双眼无法言语It&feels&like&I'm&drowning&in&salty&water &&&&&&&那种感觉就好像自已正被海水吞没A&few&hours&left&'til&the&sun's&gonna&rise& &&&时间飞逝,太阳就要升起tomorrow&will&come&an&it's&time&to&realize&那时也将是我面对现实的时候:our&love&has&finished&forever& &&&&&&&&&&我们的爱情永远的结束了how&I&wish&to&come&with&you&(wish&to&come&with&you)&我多么希望能和你一起走下去how&I&wish&we&make&it&through& 我多么希望我们能一起去经历Chorus:& Just&one&last&dance最后的一舞before&we&say&goodbye&& 在我们分手之前结束when&we&sway&and&turn&round&and&round&and&round&让我们翩翩起舞,不断旋转it's&like&the&first&time& &&&就像第一次那样Just&one&more&chance& &&&&&&再多舞一曲吧hold&me&tight&and&keep&me&warm&抱紧我给我温暖cause&the&night&is&getting&cold&&&&& &入夜渐冷and&I&don't&know&where&I&belong& &&&&&&不知道哪里才是我的归属
Just&one&last&dance& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&最后的一舞The&wine&and&the&lights&and&the&Spanish&guitar &在美酒烛光和西班牙吉它声中摇摆I'll&never&forget&how&romantic&they&are&&&&&&&&& &&我永远不会忘记他们是多么的浪漫but&I&know,&tomorrow&I'll&lose&the&one&I&love&我只知道,明天我将失去至爱There's&no&way&to&come&with&you& 无法再陪你走下去it's&the&only&thing&to&do& 唯一能做的Just&one&last&dance,&just&one&more&chance,&just&one&last&dance 只有最后一舞,就是最后一舞,只要最后一舞.
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 21:15&第楼 &
嘻嘻,其实是看到有人认真地听贴子的歌偶才有心情上来贴歌的!!!
哈哈,同感,偶也是超喜欢滴!!她的歌都很喜欢!!
48、ARE YOU THE ONE
[歌曲简介]
Timo Tolkki
Stratovarius ()ForeverWithin Temptation
Sharon Solo歌曲选自timo tolkki 第二张个人专辑《hymn to life》中,是一首很棒的作品,旋律优美,金属氛围也很足。
Timo Tolkki声音清澈而温婉,高低音间的转化有有更为出色的演绎, 她的演唱才华直接引领你体验伤感!她好像是在向你诉说遗憾痛苦和爱,向你吟唱无法逃避也不愿忘怀的悲哀宿命, 她的声音描述的是爱与绝望之间的挣扎、嘶叫的阵痛和清醒![歌词]
Are you the one?The traveller in time who has comeTo heal my wounds to lead me to the sunTo walk this path with me until the end of timeAre you the one?Who sparkles in the night like firefliesEternity of evening skyFacing the morning eye to eyeAre you the one?Who'd share this life with meWho'd dive into the sea with meAre you the one?Who's had enough of painAnd doesn't wish to feel the shame, anymoreAre you the one?
Are you the one?Who's love is like a flower that needs rainTo wash away the feeling of painWhich sometimes can lead to the chain of fearAre you the one?To walk with me in garden of starsThe universe, the galaxies and MarsThe supernova of our love is true
你是他吗?
进入我生命的陌生人
治愈心伤,播撒阳光
结伴走在人生的小路上
萤火虫般耀眼的目光
在永恒的夜空下
对视,直至清晨来袭
你是他吗?
与我共度此生
与我生死相随
你是他吗??
受尽创伤的人
不愿再心伤
你会是他吗???
你是他吗?
他的爱是雨中的花朵
冲洗掉伤痛
不再迷茫彷徨
一起走在群星中
火星、银河、宇宙
见证我们爱的迸发
&[写在后面]
Are you the one
.轻缓优美的节奏,哀伤缠绵的歌词,听的时候把音响开到最大, 体会那种冰凉美丽的音符深入骨髓的感觉。  夜深人静,褪去白天坚强的面具,心总在隐隐作痛。有关爱情的失落,失意还有失望,让我们变得犹豫,于是带着以前的伤痕开始观望爱情~~~~
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 21:41&第楼 &
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&61、Forgot To Forget_LMNT
[天蝎留言]& &:烟猪,很久没见你了,玩人间蒸发啊??!
&&&&&&&&&&&&:谢谢水MM,回头我去听听哈!!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&:向警察叔叔敬礼!!!
[歌曲简介] LMNT是由ABC举办的Making the Band 节目中胜出的4位选手组成的乐队组合:成员有Ikaika Kahoano (1978)后被Jonas Persch取代,Bryan Chan (1974),Mike Miller (1980)和Ikaika kahoano,乐队名字是根据一份杂志举行的民意测验而决定的,意思是“土、风、火和水”, 被美国广播公司喻为真实表演组成乐团, 他们最有名的作品就是那首奥林巴斯的广告歌曲"Hey Juliet",就是那首《嘿,茱莉叶》啦,大家一定都听过的了(我也是查他们的专辑的时候才发现的)。今天推荐的是他们同一张专辑里的歌《Forgot to forget》,最初是因为它的歌名才去听的,听过一遍之后就喜欢上了,和Hey Juliet一样的好听,可惜他们在出了《All Sides》这张专辑后就解散了~~~~~
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
[歌词] I can't keep dreamin&&& All these things I'm feeling All in all it's got to go but why is it taking me so long? How can I move on? Without your love I can no longer Turn back the hands of time back to the day when you were mine Once together I wish we'd stay forever My heart can't live without you Oh girl can we work it out Cause I can't do this I can't do that Can't see the good in our goodbye yet Even six months later and I still forgot to forget about you and I can't turn off It still runs hot Feeling the love I know I should not You're my best ex-lover and I still forgot to forget about you Remember the laughter We shared with each other Now it's like a broken heart attack I can barely think if you would take me back Girl I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you What I did I cannot explain I don't know why I was playing games You know we're once together I wish we'd stay forever My heart can't live without you Oh girl can't we talk it out All I wanna do is stop my life and hit rewind All I wanna do is find you girl and make you mine Mine won't you hold me tight Not so long ago I can't forget, you get, you know I can't do that The feeling is deeper too real Too forget about you forget about you~~I can't forget you yet Cause where my lonely heart's at I can't see the good in goodbye forget about you ohhhh
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 19:23&第楼 &
呵呵,最近大家都潜水,偶只好四处逛了~
谢谢支持~~~~
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12I& CRY―
[] 歌曲点评] 这样轻柔的歌声,相信有里知花不但会在夏威夷大大走红,她的解压风格也即将席卷全亚洲!今晚很想聆听这样如水柔美的歌声,感受一种久违的心情~~
[试 &听]&&&&&&&&&&&
[下 &载]&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
每个夜里都难以入睡
'cause i keep thinking of you&&&&&&&&&因为我一直都在想你and these feelings run deep&&&&&&&&& 这种感觉多么的强烈
oh baby i try to hide&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 哦,亲爱的,我尝试着逃避all these feelings for you&&&&&&& 对你的所有感觉i keep them battled inside&&&&&& 我的内心一直在交战i don't know what else to do&&& 不知道自己还能做些什么
so i cry and nobody hears me 于是我哭了,却没有人听到i cry,it's my only solution& && 我 哭了,这是我唯一可以做的i cry,to all this confusion&&&&&&&&& 我 哭了,对于这一切的迷惑
i cry, with all of my heart&&&&&&&&& 我 哭了,我的整个心都在哭泣
i cry…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我 哭了...
sometimes i wonder&&&&&&&&&& 有时候 我在想in the blink of my eye&&&&&&&&&&&&& 在闪烁的目光中would you be willing to love me&&&&&& 你真的会爱我吗would you give it a try&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你会去尝试爱我吗i don't know how else to show you 我不知道该怎么去告诉你that our love could be real&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我们的爱可以成为现实i'd be eternally faithfull&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我会始终真心的forever i'd feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我的感觉永远不变no one can tell me that i may be wrong 没有人可以告诉我,或许我错了'cause i know in my heart&&&& &&&& 因为知道在我心里this feeling's still burning strong& 这种感觉依然是那么强烈an't get you out of my head&& 不能将你从我的脑海中删除can't get you out of my heart&&& 不能将你从我的心里驱逐cn't get you out of my life&&&&&&&&&& 我的生活不能没有你no matter if we're apart&&&&& 就算我们天各一方and nobody hears me&&&& 哪怕没有人聆听我的心声i cry,it's my only solution& 我哭了,这是我唯一可以做的i cry,to all this confusion我 哭了,对于这一切的迷惑
i cry, with all of my heart& 我 哭了,我的整个心都在哭泣
i cry…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我 哭了
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 19:33&第楼 &
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10、Doesn't Really Matter&――Janet Jackson
[歌手简介]
[试 听]&&&&&&&&&&
(有点慢,但还是可以下的)
[歌曲点评]的轻松愉快总能给人以好心情。中午上班就喜欢听类似这种轻松愉快兼跳跃感的歌HOHO~
[歌&&& 词] &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Doesn't matter what your friends are telling you&&&&&你的朋友告诉你什么都无所谓, Doesn't matter what my family's saying too&&&&&&&&&& 我的家人说什么我也无所谓, It just matters that I'm in love with you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&重要的是我爱着你, It only matters that you love me too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 而你也爱着我。 It doesn't matter if they won't accept you&&&&&&&&&&&&& 如果他们不接受你无所谓, I'm accepting of you and the things you do&&&&&我认可你的人和处事, Just as long as it's you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &只要这个人是你, Nobody but you, baby, baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&而不是别人,宝贝。 My love for you, unconditional love too&&&&&&&&& 我对你的爱是无条件的, Gotta get up, get up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我必须振作 Get up, get up, get up and show you that it...&&让你知道
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing&&&&&&&外表的好坏无所谓, Cause I'm in love with the inner being&&&&&&&&&&&因为我爱的是你的内在。 And it doesn't really matter what they believe&&&&&&别人相信什么无所谓, What matters to me is you're in love with me&&重要的是你爱着我。 Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing&&&&&&&&&&外表的好坏无所谓, Cause I'm in love with the inner being&&&&&&&&&&&&&因为我爱的是你的内在。 And it doesn't really matter what they believe&&&&&&&&&&别人相信什么无所谓, What matters to me is you're nutty-nutty-nutty for me 重要的是你狂热地爱着我。 (You're so kind)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(你是这么好) Just what I asked for,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&正是我想要的 You're so loving and kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&你是这么深情、这么亲切 (And you're mine)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(你是我的) And I can't believe you're mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 真不敢相信你是我的。
Doesn't matter if you're feeling insecure&&&&&&&&&&&如果你没有安全感无所谓, Doesn't matter if you're feeling so unsure&&&&&&&&&&&& 如果你不确定也无所谓, Cause I'll take away the doubt within your heart&&&&&&& &因为我会让你消除疑虑, And show that my love will never hurt or harm&&&&&&&&&& &让你知道我的爱永远不会伤害你。 Doesn't matter what the pain we go through&& 我们经历什么痛苦都无所谓, Doesn't matter if the money's gone too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 钱财散尽也无所谓, Just as long as I'm with you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&只要我和你在一起, Nobody but you, baby, baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 这个人是你而不是别人, Your love for me, unconditional I see&&&&&&&&&&&&&我知道你对我的爱是无条件的, Gotta get up, get up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &我必须振作 Get up, get up, get up and show you that it...&&&&&&&让你知道
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing&&&&&&&&&&& 外表的好坏无所谓, Cause I'm in love with the inner being&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&因为我爱的是你的内在。 And it doesn't really matter what they believe&&&&&&&&& 别人相信什么无所谓, What matters to me is you're in love with me&&&&&&&&&&&重要的是你爱着我。 Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing&&&&&&&&&&& 外表的好坏无所谓, Cause I'm in love with the inner being&&&&&&&&&&&, ;&&&&&& &&因为我爱的是你的内在。 And it doesn't really matter what they believe&&&&&&&&&&别人相信什么无所谓, What matters to me is you're nutty-nutty-nutty for me&& 重要的是你狂热地爱着我。 (You're so kind)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (你是这么好) Just what I asked for,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 正是我想要的 You're so loving and kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&你是这么深情、这么亲切 (And you're mine)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(你是我的) And I can't believe you're mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &真不敢相信你是我的。
Doesn&#39;t matter what they say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &别人说什么都无所谓, Cause you know I&#39;m gonna love you anyway&&&&&&&&&&&&&因为你知道不管怎样我都爱你。 Doesn&#39;t matter what they do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 别人做什么都无所谓, Cause my love will always be with you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 因为我会永远爱着你。My love for you unconditional love too&&&&&&&&&我对你的爱是无条件的。 Gotta get up, get up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我必须振作 Get up, get up, get up and show you that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&让你知道 My love is true, and it&#39;s just for you, uh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我对你的爱是真的,只爱你一个。 Doesn&#39;t really matter what the eye is seeing&&&&& 外表的好坏无所谓, Cause I&#39;m in love with the inner being&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 因为我爱的是你的内在。 And it doesn&#39;t really matter what they believe&&&&&&&&& 别人相信什么无所谓, What matters to me is you&#39;re in love with me&&&&&&&&&&& 重要的是你爱着我。 Doesn&#39;t really matter what the eye is seeing&&&&&&&&外表的好坏无所谓, Cause I&#39;m in love with the inner being&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &因为我爱的是你的内在。 And it doesn&#39;t really matter what they believe&&&&&& &&& &别人相信什么无所谓, What matters to me is you&#39;re nutty-nutty-nutty for me&& 重要的是你狂热地爱着我。</SP
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 19:47&第楼 &
TO玫瑰MM:表要这样子说嘛,这样偶会觉得很渐愧滴!因为除了听歌以外偶就很少接触英文了~~~
16、Because You Loved Me&―Celine Dion(96年蝉连流行榜6周冠军)
[歌手简介] &
1968330Celine Dion14Celine5Celine12CelineCe n&#39;etait qu&#39;un reveIt was only a dream)ReneReneCeline &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&Celine Dion
1968330 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&Charlemagne &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
ReneAngelil ,有一BABY!ReneAngelil (就是她老公啦)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&1.7157.5 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&519685
&&&&&& Celine.Dion 1968年3月30日生于加拿大魁北克省 Montreal 市的 Charlemagne。14岁时就在当地非常出名。她的双亲以及家族拥有一支乐队并且到处演奏民族的音乐,这对她的影响很深。Dion 的母亲在她十二岁时为她写了第一支歌,她和她的哥哥共同录制了这首歌。之后她的母亲把这对兄妹带到 René Angélil 的办公室,这位当地的摇滚乐制作人成为了这位小童星走向辉煌的领路人(之后,在1994年,她娶了 Dion,尽管两人有26岁的年龄差距)。
[歌曲点评]这首歌用 Celine Dion 的嗓音来诠释特e动人,那时偶们班同学还特e找了用这道歌当主题曲的电影来看:是罗伯特 雷德福和蜜雪儿菲佛联手合演的“Up Close and Personal”。而当两人缠绵爱意之时,席琳迪翁的Because you loved me更是令人忍不住为他们的爱而感动。看了以后只能说,歌词真是贴切啊! 甚至到现在都还记得那种一起奋斗而激发的浪漫情怀,特e动人特别深刻…. & 喜欢这首歌曲的原因很简单,曲美词美旋律动人,个人觉得这是她所有歌中偶最捧的一首,曾在96年蝉连流行榜6周冠军!
[下& 载]&&&
For all those times you stood by me&&为了无数次你给我的支持, For all the truth that you made me see&&为了所有你让我明白的真理, For all the joy you brought to my life&&&&&&&&&&为了你带给我的无穷欢乐, For all the wrong that you made right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&为了你更正的所有错误, For every dream you made come true&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 为了你使之成真的每一个梦想, For all the love I found in you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 为了你给我全部的爱 I&#39;ll be forever thankful baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我会永远心存感激。 You&#39;re the one who held me up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&让我振作起来的是你, Never let me &&fall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&从未放弃过我 You&#39;re the one who saw me through&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 是你伴我度过 Through it all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 这一切的一切。
You were my strength when I was weak&当我虚弱无力时,你就是我的力量之源; You were my voice when I couldn&#39;t speak&&&当我缄默不语时,你就是我的口舌代言; You were my eyes when I couldn&#39;t see&&&&&&&&&&&&当我视而不见时,你就是我的明亮双眼; You saw the best there was in me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &你发现了最好的我, Lifted me up when I couldn&#39;t reach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 当我无力攀登时,你把我托起。 You gave me faith &#39;coz you believed&&&你对我坚贞不渝, I&#39;m everything I am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&因为你相信我就是我。 Because you loved me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 因为你爱我。
You gave me wings and made me fly&&&&&&&&&&&&& &你给我双翅,让我可以展翅高飞。 You touched my hand I could touch the sky&&& 你拉我的手,让我可以碰触天空。 I lost my faith, you gave it back to me&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我灰心之时,你帮我重拾信心。 You said no star was out of reach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你说没有做不到的事情。 You stood by me and I stood tall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 有你的支持,我就有了勇气。 I had your love I had it all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 有了你的爱,便有了一切, I&#39;m grateful for each day you gave me&&&衷心感谢你带给我的每一天。 Maybe I don&#39;t know that much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&也许我知道的不多, But I know this much is true, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nb,&& 但我对你的爱,我深信不疑, I was blessed because I was loved by you&&&&&&&&&&&&&被你所爱是上天眷顾。
You were my strength when I was weak当我虚弱无力时,你就是我的力量之源; You were my voice when I couldn&#39;t speak&当我沉默不语时,你就是我的口舌代言; You were my eyes when I couldn&#39;t see&&&&&&&&&&当我视而不见时,你就是我的明亮双眼; You saw the best there was in me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你发现了最好的我, Lifted me up when I couldn&#39;t reach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& 当我无力攀登时,你把我托起。 You gave me& faith &#39;coz you believed&&你对我坚贞不渝, I&#39;m everything I am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 因为你相信我就是我。 Because you loved me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 因为你爱我。
You were always there for me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你总是在那儿守侯着我, The tender wind that carried me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 像一阵微风,将我带走。 A light in the dark shining your love into my life&& &你的爱就如黑暗中闪耀的光芒, You&#39;ve been my inspiration&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&你就是我生活的激情。 Through the lies you were the truth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你让所有的谎言都成为现实。 My world is a better place because of you&&&&&&&&&因为有你,我的世界更美好。
&&&& 喜欢这首歌,不是因为它是席琳迪翁唱的,, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 1
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 01:25&第楼 &
63、不容错过的Stand&――Jewel
[天蝎留言]
HOHO,一起努力啦!到时候要一一写报告的哦!!!
& 谢谢支持,很多都是主流歌曲,自已喜欢的,当然也希望大家喜欢啦!
&:对不起啦,偶以为是,以后偶不随便乱说话就是了.
&:不好意思哦,让你失望了,偶真的找不到!!
[歌曲简介]
&刚才找《轻装前行》的时候无意间发现的,创作型的才女Jewel自谱自唱――跳动的音符,俏皮的歌词,听一遍就让人无法忘记,并被新加坡歌手张玉花翻唱为《雪花飘》,出自2003年6月的专辑《0304》,在这张专辑中,Jewel将舞曲,民谣以及民间音乐等多种音乐元素融入到了一起,总之,是不可以错过的一首好歌!!偶下到MP3里了~~~~~
[歌手简介]
& 珠儿Jewel是谁?Jewel全名Jewel Kilcher,喜欢听民谣的朋友对她那把如矿泉水般清亮透彻又极富穿透力和感染力的美妙嗓音一定不会陌生。这位28岁来自于美国阿拉斯加,有着不俗美貌的创作型才女歌手,自从出道以来,一直把自己包裹在普通的T恤衫和牛仔裤中,背着箱琴,唱着民谣,被乐迷们称颂为“女鲍勃迪伦”。
Jewel1974523PaysonAnchorageJuelJewel InterlochenSpoon River Anthology
& 1995Pieces of you411493“You were meant to me /Foolish games”Billboard1998“Spirit”3400“Hand”“Down So Long”Jewel“Joni Mitchell”
至今为止她已经赢得97年在MTV音乐奖最佳女歌手、三项葛莱美奖的提名、然而Jewel并不以音乐的成就自满,反试着开拓自己的演艺生涯空间。与导演李安合作,将于1999年4月在美国上映的电影《Ride With The Devil》、出版个人诗集《A Night Without Armor》成了畅销书……。Jewel,可以说是90年代出现的众多女性创作艺人里,最具才气的歌手之一。
[下载]&&&&&
[歌词]Walk&in&a&corner&shop See&a&shoplifting&cop See&the&old&lady&with&a&gun See&the&hero&try&2&run Nothing&s&what&it&seems,&I&mean It&s&not&all&dirty,&but&it&s&not&all&clean There&s&children&paying&bills There&s&monks&buying&thrills There&s&pride&for&sale&in&magazines There&s&pills&for&rent&2&make&u&clean Marvin&Gaye,&there&s&no&brother,&brother Woody&Guthrie&s&land&can&t&feed&Mother [CHORUS] Mothers&weep,&children&sleep So&much&violence&ends&in&silence It&s&a&shame&there&s&no&one&2&blame For&all&the&pain&that&life&brings If&u&will&just&take&me&It&might&just&complete&me And&together&we&can&make&a&stand A&waitress&brings&me&lunch We&meet&but&do&not&touch On&TV,&D.C.&is&selling&lies While&in&the&corner,&King&s&dream&dies Go&2&the&counter,&pay&for&me&and&my&friend A&homeless&man&pulls&out&a&roll,&says&it&s&on&him The&mayor&has&no&cash He&said&he&spent&it&on&hookers&and&hash [CHORUS] U&will&love&me,&I&will&love&u
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 21:44&第楼 &
63、In&the&summertime夏日时光―― David Harleyson
[天蝎留言] &其实很多次都不想再贴下去的了,只是看到你的支持,才又坚持了一下!!!
&&&&&&&&&&&& &GG,汗,偶贴了这么多,你就喜欢一首啊?!
&&&&&&&&&&&& &:呵呵,喜欢就好!!自已也下了很多,前面的几乎下完了~~~~
[歌曲简介] 在这张广告专辑里的听到的歌曲
&&&&&&&&& 搜了一下,好像在网上找不到相关的简介,只知道是电影 “婚礼终结者”插曲――没看过,如果网上有的话去看一下也无妨!!!
[试听]&&&&&&&&&&
Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh& In&the&summertime&when&the&weather&is&fine& &在晴朗的夏季You&can&stretch&right&up&and&touch&the&sky&&&&&
你可以舒展身心你可以感受蓝天When&the&weather&#39;s&fine&&&&&当天气睛朗时You&got&women,&you&got&women&on&your&mind&
你和你的女人,你的意中人Have&a&drink,&have&a&drive& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&一起去喝酒,一起去兜风Go&out&and&see&what&you&can&find&&&&&&&出去看看吧,你会有所发现的###If&her&daddy&#39;s&rich&take&her&out&for&a&meal&
如果她老爸是有钱人就带她去吃一餐烛光晚餐吧 If&her&daddy&#39;s&poor&just&do&what&you&feel&
如果她老爸是贫穷的,只要做些让你有感觉的事就可以了Speed&along&the&lane&&&&&&&&&&&比如说在单行道加速Do&a&ton&or&a&ton&an&#39;&twenty-five&
做一个时髦的,一个时髦的25岁的人When&the&sun&goes&down&&&&&&当太阳下山You&can&make&it,&make&it&good&in&a&lay-by&
你可以创造一段,创造一段美好的回忆We&#39;re&no&threat,&people& &&&&我们是平民没有顾虑,We&#39;re&not&dirty,&we&#39;re&not&mean& 我们不下流,我们不卑鄙We&love&&but&we&do&as&we&please&
我们爱每一个人尽管我们只做我们愿意做的事When&the&weather&#39;s&fine&&&&&&&&&&&&&当天气晴朗We&go&fishin&#39;&or&go&swimmin&#39;&in&the&sea&&&我们去钓鱼,我们去游泳We&#39;re&always&happy& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我们总是快乐的Life&#39;s&for&livin&#39;&yeah,&that&#39;s&our&philosophy&
热爱生活是我们的人生哲理Sing&along&with&us& &&&&&&我们一起歌唱Dee&dee&dee-dee&dee& &&&Dah&dah&dah-dah&dah& &&&Yeah&we&#39;re&hap-happy& &&耶~~我们是开心的Dah&dah-dah& &&&&&&&&&
Dee-dah-do&dee-dah-do&dah-do-dah& Dah-do-dah-dah-dah& Dah-dah-dah&do-dah-dah& Alright&ah& &&&&&&&&&&&&一直都是~~Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh& When&the&winter&#39;s&here,&yeah&it&#39;s&party&time&
当冬天来临,耶~~该是举办晚会的时间了Bring&your&bottle,&wear&your&bright&clothes&
带上你的酒,穿上你艳丽的服装It&#39;ll&soon&be&summertime&&&&&&&&夏天会很快到来And&we&#39;ll&sing&again& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我们会再次歌唱We&#39;ll&go&drivin&#39;&or&maybe&we&#39;ll&settle&down&&&
我们可能去喝酒也可能我们会修身养性If&she&#39;s&rich,&if&she&#39;s&nice&&&&如果她有钱,如果她可爱Bring&your&friends&and&we&#39;ll&all&go&into&town&
叫上你的朋友,我们一起去小镇里吧######Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh,&uh& Chh&chh-chh,&uh&Chh&chh-chh& In&the&summertime&when&the&weather&is&hot& 在热情的夏季,You&can&stretch&right&up&and&touch&the&sky& &你可以舒展身心你可以感受蓝天When&the&weather&#39;s&fine& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 当天气睛朗You&got&women,&you&got&women&on&your&mind& 你和你的女人,你的意中人Have&a&drink,&have&a&drive& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&一起去喝酒,一起去兜风Go&out&and&see&what&you&can&find& &&&&&&&&&&出去看看吧,你会有所发现的
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 10:19&第楼 &
64、影视歌曲Promises Don&#39;t Come Easy 诺言来之不易
[作者简介]Caron Nightingale的姓氏Nightingale在英文中的本义是一种歌喉婉转动听的鸟儿--夜莺。人如其名,Caron Nightingale的嗓音也像夜莺那样动听,让人闻之感动。在她至今已长达22年的音乐生涯中,这位来自加拿大多伦多的才女从事过作曲、演唱、制作和发行,赢得过无数的奖项。这首Promises Don&#39;t Come Easy是她的一首名曲,曾经被香港电视剧《创世纪》选作插曲。这首歌以内心独白的方式,对于应该如何对待感情进行了反思,说出了Promises Don&#39;t Come Easy的心声。这首歌中Nightingale温暖的中音与蔡琴颇有些相似,舒缓的演唱娓娓道来,容易引起听者的共鸣,加上上口的旋律,使之成为一首百听不厌的好歌。HOHO,也许唱的正是你的心声哦!!!
&&& Caron Nightingale的演绎绝对是别具一格的,她的唱腔中带着标志性的鼻音,轻柔地,舒缓地衬托出一种难以言传的味道,令听者从耳膜开始发痒, 然后如此颤栗的感觉会逐渐遍布全身,直达灵魂深处。不用躲藏,她的音乐是窥视自然的窗;不用彷徨,她的声音是坚定信仰的光;聆听,是神的召唤,聆听,是爱的气息,聆听,是梦的翅膀,聆听,是心的港湾,用任何言辞去形容Caron Nightingale的音乐都是难窥全貌的是浓浓的爱意,是厚厚的深情,是无尽的思念,是无边的期盼Caron Nightingale用音乐传达了内心的安定和渴望,用声音刺穿了虚假和伪装
[专辑简介]
◆CARON NIGHTINGALE(卡洛?纳婷格丽)&◆专 辑:  2001精选◆ & 语 言: & &英 语 ◆唱片公司: 独立唱片公司出品 整张专辑首首经典,称得上天籁级女声,其中“PROMISE DON’T COME EASY ”这首歌是大家非常熟悉的电视剧《开创世纪》主题曲,另一首“ANGEL -- 电影《天使之城》主题曲”就是“西域男孩翻唱的那首ANGEL”的原版。
贴不上来,大家去这里听吧!!
Promises Don&#39;t Come Easy Caron Nightingale
I should have known all along There was something wrong I just never read between the linesThen I woke up one day And found you on your way Leaving nothing but my heart behind
What can I do to make it up to youPromises don&#39;t come easy &But tell me if there&#39;s a way To bring you back home to stay Well I&#39;d promise anything to you
I&#39;ve been walkin&#39; aroundWith my head hanging down Wonderin&#39; what I&#39;m gonna do &&#39;Cause when you walked out that door I knew I needed you more Than to take a chance on losing you What can I do to make it up to youPromises don&#39;t come easy But tell me if there&#39;s a way To bring you back home to stay Well I&#39;d promise anything to you
You never thought I loved you I guess you never thought I cared Well I was just too proud to say it out loud &Now I know to let my feelings go (So tell me) What can I do to make it up to you Promises don&#39;t come easy You know I&#39;ve made up my mind To make it work this time Tha
t&#39;s the promise I can give to you What can I do to make it up to you
不要轻言承诺Caron Nightingale
我本应一直明白我们之间出现了问题 我从来没有体会出你的弦外之音 于是有一天我醒来 发现你已离去 只留下了我的心 我该如何补偿你呢 承诺不是轻易作出的 告诉我是否有一种方法 可以让你回到我身边 那样的话我愿向你承诺一切 我四处游荡 脑袋低垂 不知如何是好 因为当你走出门去 我知道我需要你 而不愿失去你我该如何补偿你呢 承诺不是轻易作出的 告诉我是否有一种方法 可以让你回到我身边 那么我愿向你承诺一切 你过去从不觉得我爱你 你大概也觉得我不在乎吧 但我只不过是太矜持而无法大声表白 现在我知道应该让情感释放 (告诉我) 我该如何补偿你呢 承诺不是轻易做出的 我已下定决心 这次一定可以 这就是我可以给你的承诺 我该如何补偿你呢
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 18:29&第楼 &
&:晕,百分之九十九的回贴都是你回的,谢谢啦,你也可以贴你喜欢的歌上来的啊互相交流嘛!
女声独唱的英文歌(歌词是“in&the&sunny&day”那首),其实这首英文歌歌名是“No&Matter”,不是“Different&As&Night&And&Day”。因为曾经有人写mail去TVB咨询问过,TVB的答复是歌名是“No&Matter”,演唱者叫“Angel”,&暂时只在电视播放,还没有在市面出售。
[]不仅歌好听,歌词也很感人!!
Doesn’t matter whom you are with Doesn’t matter where you are going Don’t you know I’m still waiting here for you And pray for you In the sunny days, Sun will light your day In the windy days, wind will leave your way. I have to say, you’re my treasure moments Never gonna walk away In the rainy days, rains will share my tears In the stormy days, storms will steal my pain Just go your way and leave things all behind Spread your wings and fly away I’m pretending your mine I’m wishing you’ll be fine The moments we share never die You’ve made a difference to my life
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 23:17&第楼 &
to :下雨,上UK榜找了首最近的新歌听~~~
<SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 14 COLOR: #& &
[歌曲简介]这首歌是二六年欧洲歌唱大赛中代表英国的参赛歌曲,演唱者Daz Sampson开创了rap 歌手代表英国参赛ESC的先河。这张专辑在英国发行的时间是,新歌首次上榜就排在十三位,不得不让人观注!
[歌词]&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Teenage Lifenow hear thiswhat did you learn at school todaythat&#39;s what the teachers used to saybut they don&#39;t knowdon&#39;t understand, do theywhy do they always give advicesaying just be nice, always think twicewhen it&#39;s been a long time since they had a teenage lifewhat did you learn at school todaythat&#39;s what the teachers used to saybut they don&#39;t knowdon&#39;t understand, do theywhy do they alwaya give advicesaying just be nice, always think twicewhen it&#39;s been a long time since they had a teenage lifedwelling on the past, from back when i was youngthinking of my school days and trying to write this songclassroom schemes and dreamsman they couldn&#39;t save mecos my days were numbered when i signed down on "avy"teenage kicks running out what could we doi still show respect to my boys who made it throughand getting told off MR T how my life would bethen giving him a signalso everyone could seesunshine and shadethose girls i&#39;d serenadethinking of thoses sixth form chicks that misbehavehoping that those days would go on and on foreverevery day something newjust friends running togetherbut suddenly school endsyour teenage life goneall your mates are growing up nowthey&#39;re moving onand now i&#39;m looking backi&#39;ll tell you what i knowdo you listen to your teachersno i don&#39;t think sowhat did you learn at school todaythat&#39;s what the teachers used to saybut they don&#39;t knowdon&#39;t understand, do theywhy do they always give advicesaying just be nice, always think twicewhen it&#39;s been a long time since they had a teenage lifemow if you treat the kids fine, together they will shineooh ooh ooh shineand if you give the kids time, they won&#39;t do the crimewon&#39;t do the crimenow my bad old wayswere during my school daysmessing on those grade A&#39;smy life is just a hazei&#39;m going through the strugglefive ten and kicking backso i could lock my flowlace it up now on the trackoh yeh i felt the painwhilst chasing all the famei&#39;m being told i&#39;m nothingjust a player in the gamebut now i walk tallstand proud for you to seei&#39;m driving these fast carsit&#39;s five stars for mewhat did you learn at school todaythat&#39;s what the teachers used to saybut they don&#39;t knowdon&#39;t understand, do theywhy do they always give advicesaying just be nice, always think twicewhen it&#39;s been a long time since they had a teenage life
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 23:48&第楼 &
呵呵,大家好给面子,,找到&Teenage Life&的现场版,虽然慢了点,不过可以看的哦!喜欢里面的童声_虽然MV里唱和声的女生看起来比偶还老,嘻嘻!
<param name=Filename value=http://www.eurovision-
fr.net/cec2006/video_2006/gb2006.wmv><embed2 type=application/x-oleobject codebase=/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701 flename=mp src=http://www.eurovision-
fr.net/cec2006/video_2006/gb2006.wmv&&width=400 height=300>
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 23:50&第楼 &
天蝎留言:这个贴子太长了,我们到20页就没顶了好没?!
67、Where I am Headed& ――Lene Marlin
[歌手简介] 前面第二页介绍过她的一首《A place nearby》的,关于她的个人简介前面贴过就不再贴上来了。昨天看到这首歌的MV,超赞同里面的歌词,简单译了一下贴上来,不知道大家有没有同感?!
有关Lene Marlin的一些事:她是第一个首张专辑就在瑞典取得突破的挪威艺人!她15岁时就写了Unforgivable Sinne,这是她的第一首单曲.这首歌有2个MV(现在有3个版本了).第一个在挪威拍摄,第2个在加拿大的蒙特利尔.她在2岁时就开始唱歌了. 没人知道她的歌是关于什么的,即便是她最亲密的朋友.她写关于她和她朋友的经历.她过去有恐高症,但她说她现在已经好了.而在她的第一个MV中她不得不坐在挪威最高的建筑――奥斯陆广场的顶端,脚必须垂在楼的边缘上.
众所周知,她的第一首歌是Unforgivable Sinner... 但在法国她发行的第一首单曲是这首Where I am Headed.为什么呢?因为这首歌是和一部法国电影一起发行的,它是这部电影的原声大碟中的一首歌.她曾几乎从学校退学,但她没有,因为她认为学校很重要.在她的“PLAYING MY GAME”专辑的封面上是她的亲笔签名.她喜欢电脑游戏,她最喜欢的是Tekken 3and Driver(Sony Playstation)LENE小时侯很爱足球,但后来音乐占据了她的心.她还喜欢跆拳道,排球和乒乓球.LENE喜欢一种名为Piggelin的瑞典冰淇淋.她儿时每去瑞典都要买那种冰淇淋.
Lene Marlin谈她自己:“我是个完美主义者,我从不想让自己失望.那就是为什么我总是不断坚持改我的歌直到完美.我很容易忘事,比如名字,数字和歌词什么的!我总是很自然的考虑所有事情.我汗堡吃得太多――卖当劳是个好东西.我在日本时从不吃辣的东西也不吃鱼(我从小吃鱼长大所以厌倦了).如果没有麦当劳我可能会饿死的.我每天都去那儿吃”。
[试听]&&&&&&<param name=Filename value= ><embed2 type=application/x-oleobject codebase=/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701 flename=mp src=&& width=300 height=66><PARAM name="Filename" value="
[歌词]&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& where i&#39;m headed i&#39;ve got a suitcase in my hand&&&&&&& 我手上提著行李箱 filled with stuff most precious to me 装满了我最珍惜的东西sidewalk brings my feet&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 人行道引领著的脚步wherever they&#39;re headed.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 不知道他们通往何处there is no directions given&&& &&&&&&]有任何明确的方向just some trust in human mind to rely on 只有信赖心中的些许希望and to hold on to.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一直走下去honestly don&#39;t know where i&#39;ll end up at last&& 说实在的
我不知道最后的终点会是在哪里won&#39;t even count the days.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&甚至无法计算逝去的日子one thing i sure know &&我只确定一件事
i won&#39;t move so fast&&&&&&& 我走得不会很快
my mind in complete haze.&&&&& 因为我脑海里一片模糊i pass by&&&&&&& 我快速经过don&#39;t dare to stop& 没有勇气停下when there&#39;s someone i see 当我以为遇到人时there&#39;s no one here but me&&& 但除了自已没有别人i&#39;m fooled by something inside my head. 我被心里的某些事情愚弄了if i lay down now 如果我现在躺下i might seem kinda dead 也许就像死神一样just keep on wasting time.只是在浪费时间scary thoughts and frightening sounds 恐怖的想法和吓人的声音in my mind still i try avoid it &仍然在我脑中&& 我试着把它消去heading through this hope not one-way alley 希望走过这不是没有路的小巷i can&#39;t really sense my surroundings &我感觉不到我周围的情况seems to be all dark around.& 就像是全身被黑暗包围一样nothing there, to lighten up my way.没有东西照亮我的前途honestly don&#39;t know where i&#39;ll end up at last说实在的
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我不知道最后的终点会是在哪里won&#39;t even count the days.&&&甚至无法计算逝去的日子one thing i sure know &我只确定一件事
i won&#39;t move so fast.&&& 就是我走得不会很快my mind is complete haze.&& 因为我脑海里一片模糊i pass by&&&& 我快速经过don&#39;t dare to stop 没有勇气停下when there&#39;s someone i see 当我以为遇到人时there&#39;s no one here but me&& 但除了自已没有别人i&#39;m fooled by something inside my head& 我被心里的某些事情愚弄了if i lay down now& 如果我现在躺下i might seem kinda dead& 也许就像死神一样just keep on wasting time&& 只是在浪费时间
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 00:25&第楼 &
干嘛,不可以啊,我喜欢我爱我专一不行啊
不过,好像太长了也不是很好是没?
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 22:49&第楼 &
&:可是太长了,也好久了,是不是应该停止,不要再继续下去了.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 继续不代表会拥有更多,结束不代表不会重新拥有.
68、Give My Love――《最后一舞》主题曲
[歌曲简介] 今天偶然听到的,觉得音乐很好听,去搜了一下才知道是韩剧《last dance ,please with me》的主题曲.
这部电视讲的是
[歌词]&( 在网上看到中英韩文的歌词都有)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
When I look in your eyes I can see that you当我凝视你的眼睛 &我看到了
Want to be with me but you&#39;re so scared&&& 你想要在我身边 &但你在害怕什N
And i don&#39;t know want to say or do&&&&&&&& 我不知道 &我能说什N或槟阕鍪颤N
But the tears keep falling from your eyes泪水不断从你的眼中流下
And I know that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我知道
Times won&#39;t change my love&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 时间无法改变我对你的爱
And I can&#39;t do nothing to keep you&&&&&& 我也无法让你留下来
Oh, I&#39;ll give my love oh when I hold you tight*喔 &献上吾爱 &&喔 &当我紧抱你时
Give my love through kiss oh so bright&&&&&&&&& 以吻传达我的爱 &&喔 &&好灿烂
And you know that I can&#39;t change my love& 你知道我无法停止对你的爱
Take my love all through the night&&&&&&& 就在今夜&带走我的爱
As the hours pass away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 随著时间的流逝
You thing that love ain&#39;t here to stay&&& 你以榘獠换崃舸
Feel a beat from your chest&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 感觉从胸口传来的心跳声
But you don&#39;t give doubt a moment&#39;s rest& 但你也未曾怀疑之后的时间
You dream the future and all you see is dark你所梦想中的未来 &&你看到的是漆黑一片
Listen to your heart baby, the truth will set sparks
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 倾听你的心 &吾爱 &真心会让黑暗带来光明
Now I&#39;ll give my love oh when I hold you tight*喔&&献上吾爱 &&喔 &&当我紧抱你时
Give my love through kiss oh so bright以吻传达我的爱 &&喔 &&好灿烂
And you know that I can&#39;t change my love你知道我无法停止对你的爱
Take my love all through the night&&&&&&& 就在今夜 &&带走我的爱
Now I&#39;ll give my love oh when I hold you tight*喔 &&献上吾爱 &&喔 &&当我紧抱你时
Give my love through kiss oh so bright 以吻传达我的爱 &&喔 &&好灿烂
And you know that I can&#39;t change my love 你知道我无法停止对你的爱
Take my love all through the night 就在今夜 &&带走我的爱
I&#39;ll give my love oh when I hold you tight *喔 &&献上吾爱 &&喔 &&当我紧抱你时
Give my love through kiss oh so bright 以吻传达我的爱 &&喔 &&好灿烂
And you know that I can&#39;t change my love 你知道我无法停止对你的爱
Take my love all through the night&&&& 就在今夜 &&带走我的爱
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
注册时间:
发表于& 01:41&第楼 &
&:呵呵,谢谢,会定期来更新的.
:OK啦,有好听的歌我还是会贴上来的!
<SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 14 COLOR: #<SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 14 COLOR: #02欧洲足球联赛主题曲_Here &I &Am
Bryan Adams
[]Bryan Adams 1991年以一曲深情款款的《侠盗王子罗宾汉》主题曲″( I Do)I Do It For You″轰动全球,抒情摇滚圣手Bryan Adams(布莱恩亚当斯),纵横流行乐坛二十五年来,获奖无数,加上1995年蝉联全美流行单曲榜5周冠军的《这个男人有点色》主题曲″Have You Really Loved A Woman?″、1996年《》中和天后Barbra Streisand对唱、晋级英美Top 10抒情佳笔″I've Finally FoundSomeone",Bryan Adams共计三度入围奥斯卡及金球奖最佳电影歌曲大奖。
&&&& Here I& AmCCTV--5,Here I Am这部动画电影描写的是1800年美国西部,一匹雄性野马经历西部拓荒的故事。任性、狂傲和勇敢的小马王在崎岖的美国边境率性奔跑,但不幸地被派来拓荒的军队将领俘虏,被驯服后与印第安人作战。在军营中,它认识了印第安人赫奇,并和他经历了一段惊险的旅程。《小马王》这部电影反映了年轻人由无拘无束到接受责任羁绊的成长历程,另外更带出了人类与动物共同创造出和平的生存空间这个意义,是一部青春励志的电影,感兴趣的朋友可以找来看一看。!!
&&&& 简单易懂的歌词与不拘一格的音乐风格,让人感到运动的豪情与柔软置心的爱情,沙哑而洪亮的嗓音,征服了欧美,也征服了千千万万球迷的心,是2002年世界杯后欧洲五大联赛的主题曲!
Here I Am 我在这里
Here I am 我在这里,
This is me 这就是我, There&#39;s nowhere else on earth I&#39;d rather be 这世上我宁愿只呆在这里。
Here I am &&&&&&&&&&&&&&我在这里,
It&#39;s just me and you &&&只有我和你, Tonight we make our dreams come true 今晚我们会梦想成真。 It&#39;s a new world &&&&&&&&&这是一个崭新的世界, It&#39;s a new start &&&&&&&&&&这是一个全新的开始, It&#39;s alive with the beating of young hearts 年轻的心跳充满生机。 It&#39;s a new day &&&&&&&&&&&&这是崭新的一天, It&#39;s a new plan &&&&&&&&&&&这是全新的憧憬, I&#39;ve been waiting for you &我一直在等待着你, Here I am &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我在这里。
Here we are &&&&&&&&&&&&&我们在这里, We&#39;ve just begun &&&&&&&&我们才刚刚开始。 And after all this time &&&经过漫长的等待, Our time has come &&&&&&我们的时代已经来临。 Yeah here we are &&&&&&&是的,我们在这里, Still goin&#39; strong &&&&&&&&依然坚强无畏, Right here in the place where we belong 在属于我们的世界。 It&#39;s a new world 这是一个崭新的世界, It&#39;s a new start 这是一个全新的开始, It&#39;s alive with the beating of young hearts 年轻的心跳充满生机。
It&#39;s a new day 这是崭新的一天, It&#39;s a new plan 这是全新的憧憬。
I&#39;ve been waiting for you 我一直在等待你, Here I am 我在这里, 
Here I am 我在这里。Right next to you 就在你身边, Suddenly the world is all brand new 世界突然改变。 Here I am 我在这里,
Here I am 我在这里,Where I&#39;m gonna stay 我会留在这里, Now there&#39;s nothin&#39; standing in our way 没有什么能阻挡我们的脚步。 Here I am 我在这里,This is me 这就是我。
[写在后面]有些事情瞬间想通,不懂为什么,突然很想念这首那句开头"I &Am,
一直以来所追求的爱情,也许是不存在的。
本版内容仅代表网民个人观点,不代表本网立场}

我要回帖

更多关于 节奏感超强的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信