有首欧美歌曲,歌词高潮前半句连着有两个trouble 下半句也有两个trouble是什么歌好听啊

求一首英文歌,女生唱的,声音听起来很慵懒的,歌词中唱一段经常有两个ouou的_百度知道
求一首英文歌,女生唱的,声音听起来很慵懒的,歌词中唱一段经常有两个ouou的
提问者采纳
oh oh i try, oh oh.i won&#39,yeah troubles there in the dark,he's there in my heart.trouble is a friend,yeah troubles there in the dark.and no matter what i feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh!so don&#39.and how i try to make him leave.he're slow.trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine,he&#39,he waits in the windshe&#39, but im a sucker for his charm.trouble is a friend.trouble is a friend:lenka lenka - trouble is a friendlrc by lzh . oh oh.he't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm, but im a t be alarmed if he takes you by the arm!oh how i hate the t forget as you ease on down the road,he waits in the windshe&#39.i won&#39,t let him win.he sees what i see and t let him win:lenka 专辑. oh oh!so don&#39, oh oh.the eye of the storm and the cry in the morn:trouble is a friend歌手.s gotta play a part,yeah trouble is a friend of mine!trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe. oh oh.s there in the dark.no matter if you&#39, oh oh!he&#39,he waits in the windshe&#39,he&#39.trouble is a friend, oh oh,yeah troublere fast no matter if you&#39应该是这个了~~歌曲.so don&#39,from jiangxi pingxiangtrouble will find you ns gotta play a part.your fine for a while but then sts there in my heart
提问者评价
是她了,3Q
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
THE ROSETURN ME ON SHOOT THE MOON不知道是不是这个 \(^o^)/~听听吧~
dilemma-nelly和kelly唱的大致歌词是no matter what i do,or i think about is you,even when i with my boo,you know i'm crazy over you不知道是不是这个
trouble is a friend-lenka百度
thank you --dido
应该是这首歌吧
trouble is a friend
皇家礼炮 不知道是不是也是很好听的
The weepies的《gotta have you》,是不是?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌《Trouble is a friend》它的中文翻译是什么_百度知道
有一首英文歌《Trouble is a friend》它的中文翻译是什么
yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh, oh oh 无论你多快 无论你多慢 哦哦 The eye of the storm wt be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以当他握起你的手臂 别惊慌 I s there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 Hs gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Trouble is a friend, m a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗 我是他魅力下的受害者 Trouble is a friend, oh oh 无论你走到哪儿 麻烦都会找到你 哦哦 No matter if you&#39, oh oh 暴风的双眼 要在早晨中哭泣 哦哦 You&#39, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh.;re fast., I&#39..;s gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Ts there in the dark. 啊 Ooh, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 So don&#39, oh oh 不管我喂他吃什么 他似乎都在成长 哦哦 He sees what I see and he knows what Is there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 He waits in the wings, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 So don's there in my heart 他在黑暗中 他在我心中 He waits in the wings, he&#39, no matter if you&#39, he&#39., he're slow:Lenka 专辑;s there in the dark, oh oh I try 我尝试 哦哦 我尝试 He&#39. 啊 Ooh, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友 yeah 麻烦是我的朋友 Ahh. 阿 How I hate the way he makes me feel 我多么厌恶他带给我的感觉 And how I try to make him leave 我怎么试着让他离开 I try., oh oh 我看到的他都看到 我知道的他都知道 哦哦 So don&#39, he&#39, I&#39. 啊 Trouble is a friend:Lenka Trouble will find you nore fine for a while but you start to lose control 你一会儿好好的 可是却开始失控 He't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以 当他握起你的手臂 别惊慌 I roll down the window. 哦 Ahh, he&#39, he&#39, oh oh 麻烦是朋友 可是麻烦是敌人 哦哦 And no matter what I feed him he m a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗 我是他魅力下的受害者 Trouble is a friendTrouble is a friend 歌手;s gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待 他需要扮演一个角色 Tt forget as you ease on down my road 所以 当你轻松前进的时候 别忘记 He&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,女唱的有一句是什么are me you word,高潮是啊的声的貌似还有Trouble和啊重复的。好像是艾薇儿唱的,夜店经常放的,然后电影夜店北京2女神本色里面6分钟背景插曲那就是这首。求大神帮忙,找好久了
求一首英文歌,女唱的有一句是什么are me you word,高潮是啊的声的貌似还有Trouble和啊重复的。好像是艾薇儿唱的,夜店经常放的,然后电影夜店北京2女神本色里面6分钟背景插曲那就是这首。求大神帮忙,找好久了 50
I knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift这个么?
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
其他回答 (1)
Beautiful_World
是不是这首
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一首英文说唱,歌词大概是抱大被子抱大被子on trouble_百度知道
有一首英文说唱,歌词大概是抱大被子抱大被子on trouble
我有更好的答案
MEGHAN TRAINOR - All About That Bass
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别: