有一首英文歌词,歌词里有一个是我活不下去。这首歌叫什么

有一首女生版的英文歌,歌词里面有i think of you,而且应该是一个组合唱的,谁知道这首歌叫什么名字呀?_百度知道
有一首女生版的英文歌,歌词里面有i think of you,而且应该是一个组合唱的,谁知道这首歌叫什么名字呀?
应该算是一首老歌,不是TATA YOUNG的那首i think of you.
提问者采纳
m thinkin' of youAll I can do is just think about youThinkin're deep with in my heartCause you'm thinkin'd like to be a partCome on and take my heartNo matter where you areBaby I can'll be with you all the timeThinking of youThink about you all the timeThis feelin' of you I' of you I' deep insideWhen you' of youAll I can do is just think about youThinkin'll always be with youBelieve me this is trueWhenever we apartYou' of you I'm thinkin'm thinkin's no lieI always have you on my mindNo matter what I see guess where I wanna beLove is the answer I will findThinkin' of you I&#39ATC - thinking of you Thinkin' of youWhenever I'm thinkin' of youAll I can do is just think about youThinkin't be farCause I'll be with me all the timeThinkin' of you I' of youAll I can do is just think about youThinkin'm thinkin'm thinkin' of youThinkin' of youNo matter how I try I don'm blue I am thinkin' of you I'm blue I am thinkin't be farCause I'm blue I am thinkin'd like to be a partCome on and take my heartNo matter where you areBaby I can' of youWhenever I' of youWhenever I'll be with you all the timeThinkin' of you I' of youThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youB701万岁No matter where I goThis is the only showI' of youWhenever I'm thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youWhenever I' of youNo matter where I goThis is the only showI'm blue I am thinkin't find a reason whyBelieve me it're right by my sideI'm blue I am thinkin' of youWhenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you I&#39
提问者评价
哈哈!就是这首歌呀!我已经找了好久了!太感谢你了!!!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
有一首英文歌的歌词发音是【a lou a lou a lou a lou v e]这首歌叫什么名字
有一首英文歌的歌词发音是【a lou a lou a lou a lou v e]这首歌叫什么名字
10-05-23 &匿名提问 发布
我也在找这首歌,在夜店听到了。你找到也告诉我。PS:我知道LZ说的哪首,不是【lubov】~是一个女的唱的,“a&lou&a&lou&a&lou&a&lou&v&e&a&lou&a&lou&a&lou&”这句重复了好几次
请登录后再发表评论!有一首英文歌歌词最后是……NO.1……NO.2,不知道这首歌叫什么_百度知道
有一首英文歌歌词最后是……NO.1……NO.2,不知道这首歌叫什么
,额……听力再差。,韩语和英语还是分的清滴。我确定不是南非世界杯主题曲,顺便说一句
提问者采纳
= = 是不是NO.1 2AM的 南非世界杯的主题曲
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
应该是韩国南非世界杯主题曲吧
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我记得有一首英文歌曲它的第一句歌词是“day after day”,好像是欧美的一个组合唱的,而且时间很久了,我第一次听到似乎是在7.8年前,其它的全忘了……请问这首歌曲的名字是什么?
我记得有一首英文歌曲它的第一句歌词是“day after day”,好像是欧美的一个组合唱的,而且时间很久了,我第一次听到似乎是在7.8年前,其它的全忘了……请问这首歌曲的名字是什么? 5
《if i let you go》--西城男孩
对的,就是这首,谢了啊、、
其他回答 (4)
the day you went way
Rod Stewart(洛·史都华) 唱的 & 【 Day After Day】
The Pretenders & 唱的 &【&Day After
day after day ,很久的一首英文歌
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首英文歌,歌词里有一个是我活不下去。这首歌叫什么_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词里有一个是我活不下去。这首歌叫什么
s half of the key to happiness key to happinessSavor all the sweetness Lose all your bitterness You's the key to happinessYeah yeahShake off some saltinessBear with the sournessThat're losing your mindEverything seems to be falling apartTears trapped in your eyesYou swallow them down to fill up your heartBut take a look aroundYou don't side step it There's half of the key to happiness key to happinessoh oh oh oh oh key to happiness oh oh oh oh oh oh key to happinessKey To Happiness - 蔡健雅 词;t have to feel downHappiness is round the cornerSavor all the sweetnessLose all your bitternessMaybe that're dying insideLike a flower that's a road ahead There'll find that's half of the key to happinessKey to happinessYou's working to fill it up enoughThough fuck ups are aboundThere is still hope somehowSo let it surround you babySavor all the sweetnessLose all your bitternessYou's been kept in the darkEmpty is your soulNothing's no detour round it Bet you&#39:蔡健雅 曲;s the key to happinessYeah yeahShake off some saltiness Bear with the sourness That's half of the key to happiness key to happinessBut don've been scratching your headBut why side step it When there's a big sign pointing to itwhen you Savor all the sweetness Lose all your bitterness You's the key to happiness Yeah yeah Shake off some saltiness Bear with the sournessThat'll find that's the key to happinessYeah yeah Shake off some saltiness Bear with the sournessThat'll find that&#39You&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
《Without You》Mariah Carey
without you.
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖